March 28, 2024, 12:10:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 345709 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: September 26, 2008, 12:53:57 PM »

does anyone know WHO, if ANYONE is searching for Caylee?
it seems like all anyone is concerned w/ is what a bad person Casey is. 
I think the focus needs to be on finding Caylee!

I know Joseph Jordan has still been conducting searches.  I'm certain LE is too but they are'nt advertising it.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: September 26, 2008, 12:54:13 PM »

Someone was search for Zenaida Gonzales Age 25 at 11:15pm On Friday June 12..

What does that say?

Premeditation anyone?

JMO

Sorry, but yes. She was building her story.

I still really want to know is how did she put ZG at the sawgrass apts?

Her kids and car type may have been on FaceBook, or whatever.

Casey could have been following her.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #202 on: September 26, 2008, 12:56:54 PM »

Someone was search for Zenaida Gonzales Age 25 at 11:15pm On Friday June 12..

What does that say?

Premeditation anyone?

JMO

Sorry, but yes. She was building her story.

I still really want to know is how did she put ZG at the sawgrass apts?

Her kids and car type may have been on FaceBook, or whatever.

Casey could have been following her.

Gotta love Monkeys

I had never thought of that. She had no job, and lotsa time to kill.

Woops, sorry for the "kill"

Thank you, very good

Peace Monkeys
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: September 26, 2008, 12:57:09 PM »

Can't keep up here!  You may have this, but Cindy interview part 1 vid

http://www.wftv.com/news/index.html
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #204 on: September 26, 2008, 12:57:16 PM »

What's a "Zani Bar"? Melich mentions it in his interview with the ex-cop in the same sentence as Ecstasy. I know what that is. Anyone know what the other is?

xanax pills are called bars.

Look, I knew some street/drug lingo

Wooooo Hoooo

There's your nanny!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: September 26, 2008, 12:57:40 PM »

She didnt stay the 15th i have proof from phone records so do the police. They can ping your cell phone so they know she was at home the night of the 15th.

Is anyone reading what Tony is writing!!! He says Casey was not at his house on the 15th!

Padilla mentioned that Casey talked on the phone to Tony for hours that night.  I wonder where she was?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: September 26, 2008, 12:57:43 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564976.pdf

She was doing a search for the name Zenaida first one 10/16/07, updated 7/16/08

http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends\ =203461948897ec12-9984-4944-b65e-
6dcef3d5a590=zenaida
Name: index.dat
Description: File, Archive
File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
http://clk.atdmt.com/RUC/go/whtpgreu0210000164ruc/direct;at.rucreu00001670;ct.1/01?dispatch=show
SearchRegistration&action=peopleSearch_wp_resultcount&city=&mname=&peopleSearchFrom=wp&affiliate
id=131&searchFirstName=zenaida&searchLastName=Gonzalez&searchAge=25
Name: index.dat
Description: File, Archive
File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/ala/newsearch?&searchLName=Fernandez&searchState=FL&searchCi
ty=jacksonville&searchFName=Zenaida&adID=303014F936&adsource
=8&TID=0&cid=people&searchtab=people
·ð-·newsearch[2]

Doesnt that say she was searching Myspace on June 12th??
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: September 26, 2008, 12:59:00 PM »

hey, O/T, but, I need monkey help....I need someone VERY good at finding info to email me at ((deleting it now.  you should really set up a hotmail acct))
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 01:12:17 PM by klaasend » Logged

"God dont like ugly"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: September 26, 2008, 12:59:15 PM »

The National Enquirer article convinces me that Leonard Padilla's underlying motivations for involvement in the Caylee Marie case are self serving but ... I  am beginning to embrace ... his  speculation/theory regards to the the broken plastic bag and the dumpster.

This implies that I no longer believe that George participated in the events that encompass the disappearance of his grandaughter.  Cindy would have been suspicious of all the related activity.

I now believe that Lee ... who resides in his own home ... may have assisted his sister in the final disposal of Caylee Marie.  According to Padilla ... Lee was the one who objected to the lie detector test by the FBI ... not Cindy or George.

It needs some refining but ... the following is my revised timeline.

Janet
_________

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and therefore 911 is not called.  Casey's body is put into a plastic bag and placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in that location.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home to pick up some clothes.  George retrieves the gas cans and "wedge" from the trunk of Casey's trunk. (No odor is  detected).

5.  June 25th ... Casey confies in her brother.

5.  June 26th ... Casey and Lee come to the Anthony resident in separate vehicles in the afternoon while both Cindy and George are at work ... retrieve Caylee's body and ... place Caylee ... in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  The plastic bag either broke or was leaking.  Nevertheless ... decomposition was released into the trunk "at this time".

6.  June 26th ...  In separate vehicles Casey and Lee arrive at Amscott parking lot later in the evening.  Casey parks beside the dumpster and ... Lee lifts his neice from the trunk and ... places her in the dumpster.  The stench from the leaking/broken plastic bag is by now  overpowering and ... Casey refuses to get back into her vehicle.  Casey drives off as a passenger in Lee's vehicle ... leaving her pocketbook in the front seat.

7.  June 27th ... following a search of the internet in regards to chloroform by Lee and Casey on Cindy's labtop ... Lee drive back to the Amscott parking lot early in the morning.  An attempt is made to clean the trunk with chloroform ... it did not work.  A plan to depose of the vehicle needs to be devised.

8.  June 27th ... later that morning ... Lee drives Casey to her vehicle ... groceries in hand and ... Jesse is contacted and ... informed by Casey that she had run out of gas.

9.  June 27th ... Casey's vehicle is towed away before Lee has a chance to dispose of it.

Janet, this is something that I can BELIEVE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: September 26, 2008, 12:59:24 PM »

Do nurses have access to Xanex easily? Or maybe Cindy had a prescription that
Casey was using to put Caylee to sleep whenever it fit her schedule?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: September 26, 2008, 01:00:56 PM »

I now believe that Lee ... who resides in his own home ... may have assisted his sister in the final disposal of Caylee Marie.  According to Padilla ... Lee was the one who objected to the lie detector test by the FBI ... not Cindy or George.

Absolutely.

------------------
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: September 26, 2008, 01:00:57 PM »

She didnt stay the 15th i have proof from phone records so do the police. They can ping your cell phone so they know she was at home the night of the 15th.

Is anyone reading what Tony is writing!!! He says Casey was not at his house on the 15th!

I believe that Cindy was telling the truth when she stated she "tucked" Caylee and Casey into bed on the night of the 15th and ... I believe George when he states that he saw Caylee and Casey on the morning/early afternoon of the 16th.

Leonard Padilla is not doing his speculating when he claims that it was Lee Anthony objected to lie detector tests ... not Cindy or George.  Padilla was a witness.

I believe that Cindy and George's defence of Casey has everything to do with protecting their son.

Janet
______

NANCY GRACE
10 More Charges Filed Against Missing Florida Toddler`s Mom
Aired September 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, Casey was spending a lot of time in her room. When Jose Baez, her attorney, would come over, he`d make sure that she wasn`t around the other people in the house. She was solitary in her room. And one day, when the FBI and some local officials came over to ask the Anthony family to take a lie detector test, Lee became agitated. We were sitting out in the RV. And at first, they agreed to, and then he came back out and said, No, we`re not going take lie detector tests at all.

GRACE: Whoa! Whoa! Wait! First time hearing of this. I`ve asked you 50 times what goes on in the house, and suddenly, I`m hearing they asked the Anthonys to take a lie detector test and they did not do it?

PADILLA: That`s correct. We were sitting in the RV and we saw -- first, there was a child protective services individual that went in, and then later on, some law enforcement went in.

GRACE: Wait. Are you talking about George and Cindy Anthony...

PADILLA: Yes.

GRACE: ... were asked to take a polygraph and they declined?

PADILLA: At first, they agreed. And then when Lee went back in there, he came back out and told us that he told them, No, we`re not going to take lie detector tests...

GRACE: Why?

PADILLA: ... and neither was he. I don`t know. I told him that was the best way to get cleared by the FBI of any charges or anything like that that might be coming down the road. And he said, No, I don`t care if we`re not cleared. We`re not taking them.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/11/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: September 26, 2008, 01:02:09 PM »

Controlled substance. Locked in a drug cabinet.

A half a bar would knock a child out.

People buy them off the internet, no scrip needed

Peace Monkeys
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: September 26, 2008, 01:02:10 PM »

Absolutely.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: September 26, 2008, 01:02:17 PM »

that letter to the sheriff from Casey asking to speak to George is another rather weird item.

George has to be involved here somehow. It's seems pretty convincing to me.

WOW is the heat ever on now since all this has been released to the public.  I would love to be a fly on the wall at the Anthony house. 

and it's been almost two weeks since I saw Lee last... has anyone seen him and I just missed it?

TIA

Rob ,I have been asking the same thing for days...no response so I am assuming no one has seen hide nor hair of him

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: September 26, 2008, 01:03:15 PM »

Padilla mentioned that Casey talked on the phone to Tony for hours that night.  I wonder where she was?

She was at her double naught neutral place!

------------------
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: September 26, 2008, 01:03:39 PM »

hey, O/T, but, I need monkey help....I need someone VERY good at finding info to email me at ((deleting it now.  you should really set up a hotmail acct))

Nikki, please be careful posting your email address

Too much info

I live in SC as well

« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 01:12:37 PM by klaasend » Logged

Peace Monkeys
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: September 26, 2008, 01:03:59 PM »

The National Enquirer article convinces me that Leonard Padilla's underlying motivations for involvement in the Caylee Marie case are self serving but ... I  am beginning to embrace ... his  speculation/theory regards to the the broken plastic bag and the dumpster.

This implies that I no longer believe that George participated in the events that encompass the disappearance of his grandaughter.  Cindy would have been suspicious of all the related activity.

It needs some refining but ... the following is my revised timeline.

Janet
_________

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and therefore 911 is not called.  Casey's body is put into a plastic bag and placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in that location.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home to pick up some clothes.  George retrieves the gas cans and "wedge" from the trunk of Casey's trunk. (No odor is  detected).

5.  June 25th ... Casey confies in her brother.

5.  June 26th ... Casey and Lee come to the Anthony resident in separate vehicles in the afternoon while both Cindy and George are at work ... retrieve Caylee's body and ... place Caylee ... in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  The plastic bag either broke or was leaking.  Nevertheless ... decomposition was released into the trunk "at this time".

6.  June 26th ...  In separate vehicles Casey and Lee arrive at Amscott parking lot later in the evening.  Casey parks beside the dumpster and ... Lee lifts his neice from the trunk and ... places her in the dumpster.  The stench from the leaking/broken plastic bag is by now  overpowering and ... Casey refuses to get back into her vehicle.  Casey drives off as a passenger in Lee's vehicle ... leaving her pocketbook in the front seat.

7.  June 27th ... following a search of the internet in regards to chloroform by Lee and Casey on Cindy's labtop ... Lee drive back to the Amscott parking lot early in the morning.  An attempt is made to clean the trunk with chloroform ... it did not work.  A plan to depose of the vehicle needs to be devised.

8.  June 27th ... later that morning ... Lee drives Casey to her vehicle ... groceries in hand and ... Jesse is contacted and ... informed by Casey that she had run out of gas.

9.  June 27th ... Casey's vehicle is towed away before Lee has a chance to dispose of it.

Janet, this is something that I can BELIEVE!!

My theory is subject to change at a moments notice.

Janet

_____

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: September 26, 2008, 01:04:03 PM »

I have recenly read Lee Anthony in the interview. It wasn't until I heard it last night that I came to this revelation that the LE already has considered:

Lee leaves the house at midnight to go to Tonys apartment to get Caseys things. He hasnt been there before because he asks casey where he lives. He travels to the apartment and picks up her belongings, but wait, He sees the laptop on the counter and opens it and tries to start it, he says it wont load windows under any of 4 or so attempts. He is at a STRANGERS HOUSE AND STAYS THERE TO TRY TO START THE COMPUTER?
The distance from Sawgrass, which is across the street from Tonys apartment, to Hopespring Drive is about 7.1 miles and about 17 minutes drive.
Driving directions to Sawgrass Apartments
7.1 mi – about 17 mins
 4937 Hopespring DrOrlando, FL 32829

1. Head south on Hopespring Dr toward Journey Ct  138 ft
2. Slight right at Grandee Dr  0.2 mi
3. Turn right at S Chickasaw Trail  1.9 mi
4. Turn left at Curry Ford Rd/SR-552  4.0 mi
5. Turn left at S Conway Rd/SR-15  1.0 mi
6. Turn left at Ashford Blvd  56 ft

Sawgrass Apartments

Now Lee leaves at midnight and doestn't get back to the house until 2:30 am.  35 minutes back and forth leave 2 hours at the apartment!!!
What the hell was he doing??
I have more for later.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 01:13:14 PM by klaasend » Logged
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: September 26, 2008, 01:05:40 PM »

they have access to them, but they each and every one have to be accounted for,at least in facilities, hospitals, etc..
now, if CA or GA was prescribed them, then Casey would have had access that way....

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.