April 23, 2024, 08:14:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 346797 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #220 on: September 26, 2008, 01:06:00 PM »

Do you think TruTV will air the Anthony trial in November? Or will this change when the other charges are filed?

Is Court TV now TruTV?    I never really noticed.. I haven't watched it religiously since the Scott Peterson trial..that I can recall, anyway. (I do watch some of their evening shows, on occasion).

I would think this is huge enough that they would cover it.. especially if it ends up turning into a murder trial at some point.. which seems is possible. 

Yeah I think it changed a few months ago (don't quote me cuz I'm a bad judge of time). Well I'll have to check out when her trial is scheduled then, I think it's around November 9th?

Yes, it's been maybe 6 mos. or so now that it was changed.

AND I'll be at work, unable to watch!       Carpe?  You going to be really busy taping that, if it is shown? 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: September 26, 2008, 01:06:34 PM »

I have recenly read Lee Anthony in the interview. It wasn't until I heard it last night that I came to this revelation that the LE already has considered:

Lee leaves the house at midnight to go to Tonys apartment to get Caseys things. He hasnt been there before because he asks casey where he lives. He travels to the apartment and picks up her belongings, but wait, He sees the laptop on the counter and opens it and tries to start it, he says it wont load windows under any of 4 or so attempts. He is at a STRANGERS HOUSE AND STAYS THERE TO TRY TO START THE COMPUTER?
The distance from Sawgrass, which is across the street from Tonys apartment, to Hopespring Drive is about 7.1 miles and about 17 minutes drive.
Driving directions to Sawgrass Apartments
7.1 mi – about 17 mins
 4937 Hopespring DrOrlando, FL 32829

1. Head south on Hopespring Dr toward Journey Ct  138 ft
2. Slight right at Grandee Dr  0.2 mi
3. Turn right at S Chickasaw Trail  1.9 mi
4. Turn left at Curry Ford Rd/SR-552  4.0 mi
5. Turn left at S Conway Rd/SR-15  1.0 mi
6. Turn left at Ashford Blvd  56 ft

Sawgrass Apartments

Now Lee leaves at midnight and doestn't get back to the house until 2:30 am.  35 minutes back and forth leave 2 hours at the apartment!!!
What the hell was he doing??
I have more for later.

Quote from: TonyL on Today at 12:37:39 AM
yeah well she was on it when amy came to the door i was playing mlb 2k8 with nate and it  was plugged in cuz when the deputy that came to look at my place for caylee i told him that it was casey's laptop and we all tried turning it on thought it was dead so we plugged it in and found out then that computer wasnt working and im a smart man with MACs but not PCs so we (including the deputy) just closed it and i told lee about it and he said he would look at it when he got there.

This is what TOny said on his thread about the Computer!
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: September 26, 2008, 01:07:08 PM »

Anyone know who this guy is?

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: September 26, 2008, 01:07:45 PM »

snipped....

6.  June 26th ...  In separate vehicles Casey and Lee arrive at Amscott parking lot later in the evening.  Casey parks beside the dumpster and ... Lee lifts his neice from the trunk and ... places her in the dumpster.  The stench from the leaking/broken plastic bag is by now  overpowering and ... Casey refuses to get back into her vehicle.  Casey drives off as a passenger in Lee's vehicle ... leaving her pocketbook in the front seat.

7.  June 27th ... following a search of the internet in regards to chloroform by Lee and Casey on Cindy's labtop ... Lee drive back to the Amscott parking lot early in the morning.  An attempt is made to clean the trunk with chloroform ... it did not work.  A plan to depose of the vehicle needs to be devised.

8.  June 27th ... later that morning ... Lee drives Casey to her vehicle ... groceries in hand and ... Jesse is contacted and ... informed by Casey that she had run out of gas.

9.  June 27th ... Casey's vehicle is towed away before Lee has a chance to dispose of it.

My theory is subject to change at a moments notice.

Janet

But why did she leave her purse in the car?

I Stand With The Girl
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #224 on: September 26, 2008, 01:08:23 PM »

I'm so sorry for the redundancy but............I do not know how Baez is not getting in Casey's face and warning her she's about to get the death penalty!!!!

I'm thinking NOW is finally the time for G and C to come to grips and get that girl some help!   It would be in her BEST interest, before court!   Too, bad it's too late for Calee  

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: September 26, 2008, 01:09:23 PM »

snipped....

6.  June 26th ...  In separate vehicles Casey and Lee arrive at Amscott parking lot later in the evening.  Casey parks beside the dumpster and ... Lee lifts his neice from the trunk and ... places her in the dumpster.  The stench from the leaking/broken plastic bag is by now  overpowering and ... Casey refuses to get back into her vehicle.  Casey drives off as a passenger in Lee's vehicle ... leaving her pocketbook in the front seat.

7.  June 27th ... following a search of the internet in regards to chloroform by Lee and Casey on Cindy's labtop ... Lee drive back to the Amscott parking lot early in the morning.  An attempt is made to clean the trunk with chloroform ... it did not work.  A plan to depose of the vehicle needs to be devised.

8.  June 27th ... later that morning ... Lee drives Casey to her vehicle ... groceries in hand and ... Jesse is contacted and ... informed by Casey that she had run out of gas.

9.  June 27th ... Casey's vehicle is towed away before Lee has a chance to dispose of it.

Janet

We do not know what was in that purse...Her id and CC and all that stuff was in her wallet at Tonys...Lee found it there..
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #226 on: September 26, 2008, 01:10:02 PM »

Is the Chris guy new?

Who hasn't slept with Casey?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: September 26, 2008, 01:10:43 PM »

that letter to the sheriff from Casey asking to speak to George is another rather weird item.

George has to be involved here somehow. It's seems pretty convincing to me.

I still believe George actively helped in the cover-up.
Connecting dots here....... could that be the reason that Cindy decided to defend Casey... not truly protecting her, but protecting her Husband? If the truth is discovered then he goes down with Casey? Has she chosen him over beautiful Caylee??

I have come to the conclusion that Cindy is defending Casey in an effort to protect her son.

Janet

I am leaning that way too Janet....she said she can't lose another one..perhaps she meant she lost Caylee, and knows Casey is going to jail...so she couldn't lose Lee too??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #228 on: September 26, 2008, 01:11:02 PM »

I'm so sorry for the redundancy but............I do not know how Baez is not getting in Casey's face and warning her she's about to get the death penalty!!!!

I'm thinking NOW is finally the time for G and C to come to grips and get that girl some help!   It would be in her BEST interest, before court!   Too, bad it's too late for Calee  

She does need help. She is a basket case.

Peace Monkeys
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: September 26, 2008, 01:11:29 PM »

snipped....

Janet

We do not know what was in that purse...Her id and CC and all that stuff was in her wallet at Tonys...Lee found it there..

I don 't get it.  How does Lee fit in to those dates?  Was there something in the evidence just released that I missed?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #230 on: September 26, 2008, 01:12:22 PM »

File created July 11 on Casey's laptop "Bobby."

I remember you, Caylee.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: September 26, 2008, 01:12:29 PM »

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: September 26, 2008, 01:13:10 PM »

File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
http://clk.atdmt.com/RUC/go/whtpgreu0210000164ruc/direct;at.rucreu00001670;ct.1/01?dispatch=show
SearchRegistration&action=peopleSearch_wp_resultcount&city=&mname=&peopleSearchFrom=wp&affiliate
id=131&searchFirstName=zenaida&searchLastName=Gonzalez&searchAge=25

That link it an active attempt to find more info on Zenaida through Re-Union dot com

dat
http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/ala/newsearch?&searchLName=Fernandez&searchState=FL&searchCi

Doesnt that say she was searching Myspace on June 12th??

I snipped some of the post.

this link is an active search through a service like Intellius. So, you can bet she was indeed searching for Zenaida's info. Casey was actively trying to blame Zenaida for the death of her child.

I'm not sure what other conclusion you can arrive at. The Info search is a pay base service. There is really only one use for something like that - YOU WANT THE INFO ON SOMEONE.

If Casey is trying to blame Zenaida, why wasn't the body found in an area known to Zenaida to accomplish her goals? Was the body around Sawgrass and then moved again?

In order to blame Zenaida Casey needs to put the body and Zenaida together. Or something backfired and the plan didn't work.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #233 on: September 26, 2008, 01:13:48 PM »

If she was feeding that baby Xanex to induce sleep...

There is ABSOLUTELY no way anybody in their right mind
could consider Caylee's death an accident. imho

She was toying with another human's life to fit her "busy" schedule.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: September 26, 2008, 01:15:06 PM »

What's a "Zani Bar"? Melich mentions it in his interview with the ex-cop in the same sentence as Ecstasy. I know what that is. Anyone know what the other is?

xanax pills are called bars.

Look, I knew some street/drug lingo

Wooooo Hoooo

{{Edit}}  http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=xanax+&I1=Search
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 01:17:09 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: September 26, 2008, 01:15:43 PM »

snipped....

Janet

Hi BT

Lee had just disposed of her daughter's remains in a dumpster ... the strench was overpowering and ... Casey was an emotional mess.  The pocketbook on the front seat of her vehicle was not a thought.

IMO

Janet.
____

O/T

Our Brandi is back to her old self

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #236 on: September 26, 2008, 01:16:41 PM »

http://clk.atdmt.com/RUC/go/whtpgreu0210000164ruc/direct;at.rucreu00001670;ct.1/01?dispatch=show
SearchRegistration&action=peopleSearch_wp_resultcount&city=&mname=&peopleSearchFrom=wp&affiliate
id=131&searchFirstName=zenaida&searchLastName=Gonzalez&searchAge=25

That link it an active attempt to find more info on Zenaida through Re-Union dot com

dat
http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/ala/newsearch?&searchLName=Fernandez&searchState=FL&searchCi

Doesnt that say she was searching Myspace on June 12th??

I snipped some of the post.

this link is an active search through a service like Intellius. So, you can bet she was indeed searching for Zenaida's info. Casey was actively trying to blame Zenaida for the death of her child.

I'm not sure what other conclusion you can arrive at. The Info search is a pay base service. There is really only one use for something like that - YOU WANT THE INFO ON SOMEONE.

If Casey is trying to blame Zenaida, why wasn't the body found in an area known to Zenaida to accomplish her goals? Was the body around Sawgrass and then moved again?

In order to blame Zenaida Casey needs to put the body and Zenaida together. Or something backfired and the plan didn't work.

The internet activity appears to me like she was actively hunting Zenaida.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: September 26, 2008, 01:17:38 PM »

Janet

TY. And yay about Brandi! 

I Stand With The Girl
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #238 on: September 26, 2008, 01:18:44 PM »

Someone was search for Zenaida Gonzales Age 25 at 11:15pm On Friday June 12..

What does that say?

Premeditation anyone?

JMO

in Casey's recorded interview, she clearly says JUNE 9th is the last day she saw Caylee....we all know that was not correct and was changed. I'm still wonder how that all clicks together.

June 12th gets it all closer to the 9th.. but there must be something there, because no one is stupid enough to commit a crime like this and SET THEMSELVES UP FOR PREMEDITATION. You want it to look like the dates are not correct, but placing the date before any evidence emerges is another kookie item.

something critical is still missing in my opinion.

Up until now, I always dismissed the June 9 thingy as just a mistake on dates, that they all really meant June 15.

Now, I have to rethink this!

Gee, thanks Rob!  LOL
All three of the Anthonys' said June 9th was the last day Caylee was seen.  How could they all of been mistaken and used that same date?  I believe Cindy just signed Caylee's name on the register at the nursing home on Father's day.  I know an employee of the nursing homes says she saw Caylee on that day, but I think she was mistaken.  There's a lot of people in those homes and a lot of visitors coming and going.  It'd be pretty hard for an employee to remember exactly who visited who on any specific date.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: September 26, 2008, 01:19:46 PM »

Cindy idetified Caylee's father to be someone named Eric.  Refresh my memory has there been an Eric mentioned and if so who is he?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.