April 24, 2024, 07:06:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 346838 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: September 26, 2008, 01:20:07 PM »

that letter to the sheriff from Casey asking to speak to George is another rather weird item.

George has to be involved here somehow. It's seems pretty convincing to me.

I still believe George actively helped in the cover-up.
Connecting dots here....... could that be the reason that Cindy decided to defend Casey... not truly protecting her, but protecting her Husband? If the truth is discovered then he goes down with Casey? Has she chosen him over beautiful Caylee??

I have come to the conclusion that Cindy is defending Casey in an effort to protect her son.

Janet

I am leaning that way too Janet....she said she can't lose another one..perhaps she meant she lost Caylee, and knows Casey is going to jail...so she couldn't lose Lee too??

I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THOSE WORDS SPOKEN BY CINDY!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: September 26, 2008, 01:21:12 PM »

Anyone know who this guy is?

Not sure Switchy.  There are a couple marine pics and one of Ricardo then one of Tony or someone at Fusian.  Here are the marines:

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: September 26, 2008, 01:21:13 PM »

Do nurses have access to Xanex easily? Or maybe Cindy had a prescription that
Casey was using to put Caylee to sleep whenever it fit her schedule?

Controlled substance. Locked in a drug cabinet.

A half a bar would knock a child out.

People buy them off the internet, no scrip needed

WHAT they can't be real and 1/8 of a bar would knock my butt out gezzzzz

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: September 26, 2008, 01:21:54 PM »

Since now LE has just released evidence that Cindy Anthony also initially accused her own daughter of foul play with Caylee, I hope the "real" Zeniada Gonzalez does succeed in her lawsuit against Casey (who has no income)—so that would mean perhaps the Anthony family would be liable.  Good, let them go bankrupt since the movie deal went south!!!!

Casey’s lies and actions have caused so many grief---the time for payback is getting close.

Not sure if Lee was involved in cover-up or getting rid of Caylee....if you read the interviews and what happened at the house on Father's Day- I think Lee was sincere in his efforts at being surprised and shocked that Caylee was missing.  He seemed at first to want to be cooperative with LE....but Tamiko's Mom has some good theories.

It would appear to me that if Casey ever gets formally charged for the disappearance of her own daughter—there is certainly enough evidence to convict her.  I say, full speed ahead---that woman needs to end up in jail...the sooner the better!!!!!!!

Justice for Caylee

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #244 on: September 26, 2008, 01:21:58 PM »

Aw...

You guys read this Tony the cops interview?

They ask if Casey is nonchalant after "being intimate" and he says that yes, she is up getting dressed and out the door in five minutes...

and I quote (coming from Tony the Cop) "Yeah, I felt like the girl"

I don't know why I found this so funny.

Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: September 26, 2008, 01:21:58 PM »

boy, Cindy's body language is something.  Anyone else finding her very noncommittal?  Can't remember or not sure on a lot.  Guess she didn't have her script down pat.

jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: September 26, 2008, 01:22:04 PM »

Someone was search for Zenaida Gonzales Age 25 at 11:15pm On Friday June 12..

What does that say?

Premeditation anyone?

JMO

in Casey's recorded interview, she clearly says JUNE 9th is the last day she saw Caylee....we all know that was not correct and was changed. I'm still wonder how that all clicks together.

June 12th gets it all closer to the 9th.. but there must be something there, because no one is stupid enough to commit a crime like this and SET THEMSELVES UP FOR PREMEDITATION. You want it to look like the dates are not correct, but placing the date before any evidence emerges is another kookie item.

something critical is still missing in my opinion.

Up until now, I always dismissed the June 9 thingy as just a mistake on dates, that they all really meant June 15.

Now, I have to rethink this!

Gee, thanks Rob!  LOL
All three of the Anthonys' said June 9th was the last day Caylee was seen.  How could they all of been mistaken and used that same date?  I believe Cindy just signed Caylee's name on the register at the nursing home on Father's day.  I know an employee of the nursing homes says she saw Caylee on that day, but I think she was mistaken.  There's a lot of people in those homes and a lot of visitors coming and going.  It'd be pretty hard for an employee to remember exactly who visited who on any specific date.

The video of Caylee reading the book was on Father's day the reports said the time stamp was only about two minutes off.  I am pretty sure they are correct with that info.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #247 on: September 26, 2008, 01:22:17 PM »

What's a "Zani Bar"? Melich mentions it in his interview with the ex-cop in the same sentence as Ecstasy. I know what that is. Anyone know what the other is?

xanax pills are called bars.

Look, I knew some street/drug lingo

Wooooo Hoooo

{{Edit}}  http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=xanax+&I1=Search

Sorry, I forgot the link Blonde

Peace Monkeys
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #248 on: September 26, 2008, 01:22:24 PM »

That Anthony Rusciano, what a scum bag.  Isnt he the cop that got fired?  Good thing hes not still protecting the citizens in Orlando.  And the manager at the tow yards statement speaks volumes...WOW!  But in a way it does clear Georges involvement.  He wouldnt have been making those kind of comments about his daughter and the grand daughter being missing and then opened the trunk in front of the manager if he had known Caylee was dead and suspected his daughter especially after they opened the car and the smell knocked them down.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: September 26, 2008, 01:22:51 PM »

Cindy idetified Caylee's father to be someone named Eric.  Refresh my memory has there been an Eric mentioned and if so who is he?

I asked that earlier the comptuer Forensics Report List a Eric James Baker!

Who is He???
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: September 26, 2008, 01:23:48 PM »

Aw...

You guys read this Tony the cops interview?

They ask if Casey is nonchalant after "being intimate" and he says that yes, she is up getting dressed and out the door in five minutes...

and I quote (coming from Tony the Cop) "Yeah, I felt like the girl"

I don't know why I found this so funny.

Because it is funny. Casey saying "Thanks I needed that." Gets dressed and leaves...

Peace Monkeys
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: September 26, 2008, 01:25:05 PM »

hey, O/T, but, I need monkey help....I need someone VERY good at finding info to email me at ((deleting it now.  you should really set up a hotmail acct))

Nikki, please be careful posting your email address

Too much info

I live in SC as well

OHHHH OMG you are my X hubby arn't you  

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #252 on: September 26, 2008, 01:25:23 PM »

File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
http://clk.atdmt.com/RUC/go/whtpgreu0210000164ruc/direct;at.rucreu00001670;ct.1/01?dispatch=show
SearchRegistration&action=peopleSearch_wp_resultcount&city=&mname=&peopleSearchFrom=wp&affiliate
id=131&searchFirstName=zenaida&searchLastName=Gonzalez&searchAge=25

That link it an active attempt to find more info on Zenaida through Re-Union dot com

File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
dat
http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/ala/newsearch?&searchLName=Fernandez&searchState=FL&searchCi

Doesnt that say she was searching Myspace on June 12th??

I snipped some of the post.

this link is an active search through a service like Intellius. So, you can bet she was indeed searching for Zenaida's info. Casey was actively trying to blame Zenaida for the death of her child.

I'm not sure what other conclusion you can arrive at. The Info search is a pay base service. There is really only one use for something like that - YOU WANT THE INFO ON SOMEONE.

If Casey is trying to blame Zenaida, why wasn't the body found in an area known to Zenaida to accomplish her goals? Was the body around Sawgrass and then moved again?

In order to blame Zenaida Casey needs to put the body and Zenaida together. Or something backfired and the plan didn't work.

The internet activity appears to me like she was actively hunting Zenaida.

Caylee is known to be alive on 6/12/2008... and never seen again after 6/15/2008, unless you count George.

THIS SAYS PREMEDITATED ALL OVER IT.

Actively searching for the scapegoat that was eventually used (confirmed by Casey's recorded interview) and was BEFORE Caylee was deceased - I'm not sure there is any other explanation.

anyone?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #253 on: September 26, 2008, 01:25:31 PM »

That sized Zani bar would put that protestor out that we saw sucking on the Dr. Pepper

for at least a good three weeks. Great googlie mooglie!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: September 26, 2008, 01:27:21 PM »

hey, O/T, but, I need monkey help....I need someone VERY good at finding info to email me at ((deleting it now.  you should really set up a hotmail acct))

Too much info

I live in SC as well

No, cause I would still be there. You could never have gotten rid of me.......

No, I have been in IT for over 20 years... I have seen too many "pranks"

Peace Monkeys
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: September 26, 2008, 01:27:26 PM »

Cindy idetified Caylee's father to be someone named Eric.  Refresh my memory has there been an Eric mentioned and if so who is he?

No ... I do not thnk so.

Monkeys can now add "Eric" to the list of Casey's many encounters.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: September 26, 2008, 01:29:15 PM »

That sized Zani bar would put that protestor out that we saw sucking on the Dr. Pepper

for at least a good three weeks. Great googlie mooglie!!!

Bars, the 2MG XANAXs, are the ones everyone wants. The get all giddy over them.

Sorry, I have worked around people Casey's age, and they eat em like candy

Peace Monkeys
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: September 26, 2008, 01:29:38 PM »

Too much info

I live in SC as well

BLONDE..LOL..I thought he mighta been mine....I have two.... ..OK...now that i mention it, thats not funny....

"God dont like ugly"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: September 26, 2008, 01:30:45 PM »

have we found any info on Eric yet? anyone googled him?>

"God dont like ugly"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: September 26, 2008, 01:31:53 PM »

Too much info

I live in SC as well

BLONDE..LOL..I thought he mighta been mine....I have two.... ..OK...now that i mention it, thats not funny....

Heheheeee

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.