March 29, 2024, 04:49:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 345750 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: September 26, 2008, 02:09:26 PM »

The National Enquirer article convinces me that Leonard Padilla's underlying motivations for involvement in the Caylee Marie case are self serving but ... I  am beginning to embrace ... his  speculation/theory regards to the the broken plastic bag and the dumpster.

This implies that I no longer believe that George participated in the events that encompass the disappearance of his grandaughter.  Cindy would have been suspicious of all the related activity.

I now believe that Lee ... who resides in his own home ... may have assisted his sister in the final disposal of Caylee Marie.  According to Padilla ... Lee was the one who objected to the lie detector test by the FBI ... not Cindy or George.

It needs some refining but ... the following is my revised timeline.

Janet
_________

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and therefore 911 is not called.  Casey's body is put into a plastic bag and placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in that location.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home to pick up some clothes.  George retrieves the gas cans and "wedge" from the trunk of Casey's trunk. (No odor is  detected).

5.  June 25th ... Casey confies in her brother.

5.  June 26th ... Casey and Lee come to the Anthony resident in separate vehicles in the afternoon while both Cindy and George are at work ... retrieve Caylee's body and ... place Caylee ... in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  The plastic bag either broke or was leaking.  Nevertheless ... decomposition was released into the trunk "at this time".

6.  June 26th ...  In separate vehicles Casey and Lee arrive at Amscott parking lot later in the evening.  Casey parks beside the dumpster and ... Lee lifts his neice from the trunk and ... places her in the dumpster.  The stench from the leaking/broken plastic bag is by now  overpowering and ... Casey refuses to get back into her vehicle.  Casey drives off as a passenger in Lee's vehicle ... leaving her pocketbook in the front seat.

7.  June 27th ... following a search of the internet in regards to chloroform by Lee and Casey on Cindy's labtop ... Lee drive back to the Amscott parking lot early in the morning.  An attempt is made to clean the trunk with chloroform ... it did not work.  A plan to depose of the vehicle needs to be devised.

8.  June 27th ... later that morning ... Lee drives Casey to her vehicle ... groceries in hand and ... Jesse is contacted and ... informed by Casey that she had run out of gas.

9.  June 27th ... Casey's vehicle is towed away before Lee has a chance to dispose of it.

Janet, this is something that I can BELIEVE!!

I agree Janet!!! I have always believed Lee to be the accomplice in body disposal and cover-up.I also think it happened one or two ways,not sure which though.I think Caylee either drowned or she was drugged and left in the car while mommy dearest partied.Drowned or OD'D...Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: September 26, 2008, 02:10:00 PM »

Documents reveal she visited missing children web sites as early as March.

Is this Cindy or Casey they are referring to? 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: September 26, 2008, 02:10:28 PM »

Tow yard manager says he doesn't know how George knew where the car was towed from yet George called Amscot for info on the towing? So how DID George know?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #323 on: September 26, 2008, 02:11:24 PM »

I've always wondered if she slept in her car some nights, passed out with Caylee in the carseat.  Then, waited for her parents to leave them home, and would only Then go home.
I've often wondered that.

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: September 26, 2008, 02:12:05 PM »

I know. I think Casey? WEIRD! I was one all for an accident, but seeing this, I am having second thoughts.
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #325 on: September 26, 2008, 02:13:23 PM »

Ok this is quite shocking because on the downloads for CINDYS TXT MSGS she had msgs on her phone from people involved in missing persons cases, I thought maybe it was the duckett case, then I thought she maybe didnt have her date set on the phone, then I just gave up because I couldnt figure it out.  The dates were from MAY; talking to people from a missing child organization.

Check back over the Dates on Cindy's txt msg log.

jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: September 26, 2008, 02:13:48 PM »

Tow yard manager says he doesn't know how George knew where the car was towed from yet George called Amscot for info on the towing? So how DID George know?

Maybe the notice that was sent to G & C had the address of where the car was towed from.  He could have looked it up?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: September 26, 2008, 02:14:50 PM »

Peeking in for a bit...  with ?'s of  course

Zenaida  was researched on the 12th of June (I think that is date from the computer tests).   When did she fill out the application at SawGrass apts?
TIA     
iirc June 17????
TY  Goodnmad
but if so... that is real strange too  hmmm

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: September 26, 2008, 02:15:25 PM »

cindy said that Eric and Casey knew each other from school.  IDK but the one guy seems older and the other was from Tampa.

He wasnt a teacher was he?
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #329 on: September 26, 2008, 02:15:31 PM »

I know. I think Casey? WEIRD! I was one all for an accident, but seeing this, I am having second thoughts.

Me too.  For the first time; I am wondering about premeditation.  But then again you'd see all kinds of weird banners on my drive from researching murder trials and what not.....she does seem to have some type of preoccupation with death and killing.  Who calls their kid a snot nose?  That is so cold hearted.  Yup she's right she is just a cold hearted beatch.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #330 on: September 26, 2008, 02:15:41 PM »

I can see why Casey is the way she is..she has learned her habits from Cindy!  This interrogation is seriously off the wall.  This woman is like a machine gun firing off accusations to everyone she can think of.  This family is covering up what happened.  I had thought it was either just George or Lee, but Cindy is just as nutty as the rest of em!

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: September 26, 2008, 02:16:33 PM »

Thanks. REALLY WEIRD.

Supports the theory that Casey was 'planning' a disappearance.

I wonder if they will share exactly which 'missing children' sites she was visiting.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #332 on: September 26, 2008, 02:17:04 PM »

Zenaida  was researched on the 12th of June (I think that is date from the computer tests).   When did she fill out the application at SawGrass apts?
TIA     
iirc June 17????
TY  Goodnmad

Wow, somehow she got ahold of that name.  A head of time, and did a search for her in Jacksonville?  Every once in awhile I get this flood of HOPE that wow, maybe she did give her away and she's alive!!! Then my gut sinks and I feel stupid.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: September 26, 2008, 02:17:32 PM »

Could someone please give me a quick lunch time highlight to tide me over until this evening? Pretty please? I only have a few minutes on here before lunch time is over...Shoulda been sick today.... 

TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: September 26, 2008, 02:17:47 PM »

cindy said that Eric and Casey knew each other from school.  IDK but the one guy seems older and the other was from Tampa.

He wasnt a teacher was he?

I think she said they went to school together, but who knows.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #335 on: September 26, 2008, 02:19:12 PM »

TIA     
iirc June 17????
TY  Goodnmad

Wow, somehow she got ahold of that name.  A head of time, and did a search for her in Jacksonville?  Every once in awhile I get this flood of HOPE that wow, maybe she did give her away and she's alive!!! Then my gut sinks and I feel stupid.

Well we know she used the name Zanny before.  Maybe she was looking for Zenida's within her area to try and match to the name...?

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: September 26, 2008, 02:19:14 PM »

I have recenly read Lee Anthony in the interview. It wasn't until I heard it last night that I came to this revelation that the LE already has considered:

Lee leaves the house at midnight to go to Tonys apartment to get Caseys things. He hasnt been there before because he asks casey where he lives. He travels to the apartment and picks up her belongings, but wait, He sees the laptop on the counter and opens it and tries to start it, he says it wont load windows under any of 4 or so attempts. He is at a STRANGERS HOUSE AND STAYS THERE TO TRY TO START THE COMPUTER?
The distance from Sawgrass, which is across the street from Tonys apartment, to Hopespring Drive is about 7.1 miles and about 17 minutes drive.
Driving directions to Sawgrass Apartments
7.1 mi – about 17 mins
 4937 Hopespring DrOrlando, FL 32829

1. Head south on Hopespring Dr toward Journey Ct  138 ft
2. Slight right at Grandee Dr  0.2 mi
3. Turn right at S Chickasaw Trail  1.9 mi
4. Turn left at Curry Ford Rd/SR-552  4.0 mi
5. Turn left at S Conway Rd/SR-15  1.0 mi
6. Turn left at Ashford Blvd  56 ft

Sawgrass Apartments

Now Lee leaves at midnight and doestn't get back to the house until 2:30 am.  35 minutes back and forth leave 2 hours at the apartment!!!
What the hell was he doing??
I have more for later.

He lives 5 minutes from the Anthony's, my guess is he stopped off at his house.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #337 on: September 26, 2008, 02:21:31 PM »

snipped....

6.  June 26th ...  In separate vehicles Casey and Lee arrive at Amscott parking lot later in the evening.  Casey parks beside the dumpster and ... Lee lifts his neice from the trunk and ... places her in the dumpster.  The stench from the leaking/broken plastic bag is by now  overpowering and ... Casey refuses to get back into her vehicle.  Casey drives off as a passenger in Lee's vehicle ... leaving her pocketbook in the front seat.

7.  June 27th ... following a search of the internet in regards to chloroform by Lee and Casey on Cindy's labtop ... Lee drive back to the Amscott parking lot early in the morning.  An attempt is made to clean the trunk with chloroform ... it did not work.  A plan to depose of the vehicle needs to be devised.

8.  June 27th ... later that morning ... Lee drives Casey to her vehicle ... groceries in hand and ... Jesse is contacted and ... informed by Casey that she had run out of gas.

9.  June 27th ... Casey's vehicle is towed away before Lee has a chance to dispose of it.

My theory is subject to change at a moments notice.

Janet

But why did she leave her purse in the car?

If the smell was so bad on the 25th that she tells Amy aout it and so bad by the 26th that she has to ditch the car, how did George not smell it on the 24th?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #338 on: September 26, 2008, 02:22:15 PM »

I can see why Casey is the way she is..she has learned her habits from Cindy!  This interrogation is seriously off the wall.  This woman is like a machine gun firing off accusations to everyone she can think of.  This family is covering up what happened.  I had thought it was either just George or Lee, but Cindy is just as nutty as the rest of em!
It really is that bad.  I knew it would be.  Her body language is so telling; it's off the charts.  She is uncooperative, and often takes the conversation in an opposite direction to derail and confuse and confuggle it.  Even the Invst have to continually rein her back in......

I will watch the rest of it later tonight, I get so disturbed I have to go think on everything I've read.  That pic of Snow, yes I saved that one too, but that's not Brandon.  Brandon has the tats all over his arms, spiky hair, a large guy.  That is Snow I guess I got to the pic the same way most of you did too.  Researching her friends pics online. 

Remember that sinkhole that casey had on her myspace page?  I'll bet she was dreaming she wished she could just be eaten up by a huge one!!! I saw that picture.  Im a huge fan of deviant art so I can understand having weird gif images but her msgs are disturbing.  All of this info being released is horribly distrubing. 

Caylee is not in her bed at night.  Is that Cindy's fault, or is that Casey's fault?  Im still not convinced.  All I know is they are all covering for their lovely addams family.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: September 26, 2008, 02:23:59 PM »

A form with all the details encompassing the impounding of Casey's vehicle was posted on the forum a while back.

Maybe the correspondence that Cindy and George got in the mail on July 15th from the towing company in regards Casey's impounded vehicle included a copy of this form or ... maybe this correspondence from the twoing company was a letter that included all the impounding details.

I speculate that this is what motivated George to contact Amscot.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.