April 19, 2024, 09:44:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 346665 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: September 26, 2008, 02:24:54 PM »

Could someone please give me a quick lunch time highlight to tide me over until this evening? Pretty please? I only have a few minutes on here before lunch time is over...Shoulda been sick today.... 
TYIA

Cubbee.... put on your waders and plan on spending the night reading  is all I can say... Oh & stock up on Nanners too

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: September 26, 2008, 02:25:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys have been reading here for a long time, I know some of you from "other places" online.
Thanks for the radio broadcasts and the intelligent posts.  If  I need clarification on things I usually check here, and Viola, you all have it.

Am trying to watch the video of Cindy but her body language is all over the place, and I dont feel she is being forthcoming at this point in the interview.  I'm only half done but I see a clear problem with her almost a refusal to pin down exactly what she was doing.
There was no Nanny.  Im not to the part if they discuss a "nanny" and I still have a huge problem with the dates they all initially gave.
I think the last concrete date is the day Caylee went to lunch.  We DO know she was there.  Who is Chris who brought over Caylees swimmers and floaties in the bag?  I've been following this case and who is Chris, is this Snow? 
Sounds to me like her swimsuit is accounted for; Caylee however is not.

Her swimsuit really bothered me as I was sure she drowned.  If her suit was recovered, then Im not so sure.  The info that Caylee was in and out of the pool, is very upsetting though as is the info that Cindy gave Greta regarding the ladder in the down position.  I think it is very possible that Cindy went to work, Casey slept in, Caylee got UP and got into that pool.  Without her gear.  Mommy wouldnt wake up.  Mommy wakes up later in the afternoon and finds her dead in the pool.  And promptly loses it.  Whats everyone elses theory?  I think that her father knowing about Amscot before the Tow Mang told him that's where the car was is really bothering me as well.

I believe the Chris is Chris Stutz

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564652.pdf
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #342 on: September 26, 2008, 02:26:26 PM »

It makes me think that maybe Caylee was a trial run for Casey and if the fact that Caylee was missing had not been found out and had gone on awhile that Cindy and George were the next victims.  Her telling Amy that the house was gonna be signed over to her was pretty creepy.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: September 26, 2008, 02:26:37 PM »

I've always wondered if she slept in her car some nights, passed out with Caylee in the carseat.  Then, waited for her parents to leave them home, and would only Then go home.
I've often wondered that.

I can totally see this happening. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #344 on: September 26, 2008, 02:27:49 PM »

Documents reveal she visited missing children web sites as early as March.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17564624/detail.html
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: September 26, 2008, 02:29:47 PM »

Could someone please give me a quick lunch time highlight to tide me over until this evening? Pretty please? I only have a few minutes on here before lunch time is over...Shoulda been sick today.... 

TYIA
here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.msg472394#msg472394

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: September 26, 2008, 02:30:00 PM »

Do you know when she added that one?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: September 26, 2008, 02:30:49 PM »

question ~

how many think this is still an accident?

I'm curious

Hi Rob.....let me put on my fire retardant suit first....I think Casey was using choloform to keep Caylee out of her hair while she, Casey, played.....she Fucxed it up and Caylee dies...is that an accident? I don't think she set out to kill her...but did....so it's murder....but perhaps not first degree? 

I am still trying to figure out where was Caylee all the times the Anthony's thought she was at the baby sitters?? When the friends thought she was at the baby sitters? When Casey was supposed to be at work...but had no job? Where was Caylee then?? If she was at a day care or baby sitter why has no one stepped forward?
she was looking up missing children sites in MARCH/ OMG
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: September 26, 2008, 02:31:03 PM »

snipped....

6.  June 26th ...  In separate vehicles Casey and Lee arrive at Amscott parking lot later in the evening.  Casey parks beside the dumpster and ... Lee lifts his neice from the trunk and ... places her in the dumpster.  The stench from the leaking/broken plastic bag is by now  overpowering and ... Casey refuses to get back into her vehicle.  Casey drives off as a passenger in Lee's vehicle ... leaving her pocketbook in the front seat.

7.  June 27th ... following a search of the internet in regards to chloroform by Lee and Casey on Cindy's labtop ... Lee drive back to the Amscott parking lot early in the morning.  An attempt is made to clean the trunk with chloroform ... it did not work.  A plan to depose of the vehicle needs to be devised.

8.  June 27th ... later that morning ... Lee drives Casey to her vehicle ... groceries in hand and ... Jesse is contacted and ... informed by Casey that she had run out of gas.

9.  June 27th ... Casey's vehicle is towed away before Lee has a chance to dispose of it.

My theory is subject to change at a moments notice.

Janet

But why did she leave her purse in the car?

If the smell was so bad on the 25th that she tells Amy aout it and so bad by the 26th that she has to ditch the car, how did George not smell it on the 24th?

My theory implies that on the 24th ... Caylee was still buried in a plastic bag in the Anthony's back yard ... the spot the dog/s hit on during the official search..

My theory implies that it was not until the 26th that Lee assisted Casey in removing Caylee remains from the Anthony's back yard and ... placing Caylee in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  It was at this time that decomposition was leaked into the trunk.  Either the plastic bag leaked or ... the plastic bag broke.

4th_kids ... please read my timeline again.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: September 26, 2008, 02:32:11 PM »

TYIA
here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.msg472394#msg472394

Thanks Blonde..... Oh, I soooo don't want to go back to work..... I have other things to do!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #350 on: September 26, 2008, 02:33:06 PM »

What effect, if any, will all of this have on protesters?

I think they may need to move....... here

Peace Monkeys
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: September 26, 2008, 02:33:09 PM »

Rusciano had shared racy instant messages with her that included comments from Anthony about leaving 'the little snot head' (Caylee Marie) with her grandmother or the babysitter.

So let's see:
Baby CA has been called 'a mistake', 'that child', 'the little snot head' and 'offspring'.  That's really sad..the poor little girl.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: September 26, 2008, 02:33:26 PM »

I think this one goes along withn shotgun weddings.I've seen this one before so it doesn't freak me out much.There has always been spoofs about the farmer catching the guy with his daughter and gets a loaded shotgun to go after him..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: September 26, 2008, 02:34:45 PM »

question ~

I'm curious

Not anymore, yikes, she did it with cold hearted thought and purpose.  And I still am wondering what those dumpster photo's contain.  Caylee's belongings??  What could they possibly be holding back?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: September 26, 2008, 02:36:20 PM »

snipped....

6.  June 26th ...  In separate vehicles Casey and Lee arrive at Amscott parking lot later in the evening.  Casey parks beside the dumpster and ... Lee lifts his neice from the trunk and ... places her in the dumpster.  The stench from the leaking/broken plastic bag is by now  overpowering and ... Casey refuses to get back into her vehicle.  Casey drives off as a passenger in Lee's vehicle ... leaving her pocketbook in the front seat.

7.  June 27th ... following a search of the internet in regards to chloroform by Lee and Casey on Cindy's labtop ... Lee drive back to the Amscott parking lot early in the morning.  An attempt is made to clean the trunk with chloroform ... it did not work.  A plan to depose of the vehicle needs to be devised.

8.  June 27th ... later that morning ... Lee drives Casey to her vehicle ... groceries in hand and ... Jesse is contacted and ... informed by Casey that she had run out of gas.

9.  June 27th ... Casey's vehicle is towed away before Lee has a chance to dispose of it.

My theory is subject to change at a moments notice.

Janet

But why did she leave her purse in the car?

If the smell was so bad on the 25th that she tells Amy aout it and so bad by the 26th that she has to ditch the car, how did George not smell it on the 24th?

My theory implies that on the 24th ... Caylee was still buried in a plastic bag in the Anthony's back yard ... the spot the dog/s hit on during the official search..

My theory implies that it was not until the 26th that Lee assisted Casey in removing Caylee remains from the Anthony's back yard and ... placing Caylee in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  It was at this time that decomposition was leaked into the trunk.  Either the plastic bag leaked or ... the plastic bag broke.

4th_kids ... please read my timeline again.

Janet

Considering Amy's statement ... my timeline of events has changed slightly.   I now theorize that it was June 25th when Lee removed Caylee from the grave in the backyard when Casey had buried her on June 28th when she was observed backing her vehicle up to the house and ... she borrowed a shovel from the neigbour.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: September 26, 2008, 02:36:36 PM »

OMG I just read the tow yard guys statement and I don't know if you all know this but they got the garbage bag (with maggots) out of the tow yard dumpster. Do you know what that means? They have tested those flies and maggots - this girl is going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To see if maggots had eaten on a human>??????
I have read maggots can even tell if someone was abused..Is this true?So we would know if Caylee was abused just from the maggots?
DNA
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: September 26, 2008, 02:36:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys have been reading here for a long time, I know some of you from "other places" online.
Thanks for the radio broadcasts and the intelligent posts.  If  I need clarification on things I usually check here, and Viola, you all have it.

Am trying to watch the video of Cindy but her body language is all over the place, and I dont feel she is being forthcoming at this point in the interview.  I'm only half done but I see a clear problem with her almost a refusal to pin down exactly what she was doing.
There was no Nanny.  Im not to the part if they discuss a "nanny" and I still have a huge problem with the dates they all initially gave.
I think the last concrete date is the day Caylee went to lunch.  We DO know she was there.  Who is Chris who brought over Caylees swimmers and floaties in the bag?  I've been following this case and who is Chris, is this Snow? 

Her swimsuit really bothered me as I was sure she drowned.  If her suit was recovered, then Im not so sure.  The info that Caylee was in and out of the pool, is very upsetting though as is the info that Cindy gave Greta regarding the ladder in the down position.  I think it is very possible that Cindy went to work, Casey slept in, Caylee got UP and got into that pool.  Without her gear.  Mommy wouldnt wake up.  Mommy wakes up later in the afternoon and finds her dead in the pool.  And promptly loses it.  Whats everyone elses theory?  I think that her father knowing about Amscot before the Tow Mang told him that's where the car was is really bothering me as well.

I believe the Chris is Chris Stutz

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564652.pdf
Do they call her friend Christina, Chris?
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #357 on: September 26, 2008, 02:37:02 PM »

Welcome CatToy! Cindy said that Sunday after they came back from visiting her father, that she and Caylee went swimming, made a point of saying that Casey did not get in because she thought it was too cold. In June? In Fla?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: September 26, 2008, 02:37:08 PM »

Didn't the police with the cadaver dogs say there was a strange depression in the yard?That part has always made me curious because why didn't George or Cindy dwell on that?My hubby would have oh so been checking that out and probably have gotten a shovel and began digging..Gosh this is freaky...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: September 26, 2008, 02:37:34 PM »

question ~

I'm curious
Not me.  And even that teenzy, weenzy part of me that believed maybe, just maybe somebody did have her is now gone.  I believe that when CA and baby CA was sleeping the night at Ricardo's and Ricardo woke up and the baby was gone...well, CA grandma said she did not call CA to bring baby CA home, so where did CA put baby CA??  In the trunk of her car?  But don't you think baby CA would have cried in the trunk and somebody would have heard her? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.