April 24, 2024, 03:54:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 346852 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #380 on: September 26, 2008, 02:51:45 PM »

Someone was search for Zenaida Gonzales Age 25 at 11:15pm On Friday June 12..

What does that say?

Premeditation anyone?

JMO

in Casey's recorded interview, she clearly says JUNE 9th is the last day she saw Caylee....we all know that was not correct and was changed. I'm still wonder how that all clicks together.

June 12th gets it all closer to the 9th.. but there must be something there, because no one is stupid enough to commit a crime like this and SET THEMSELVES UP FOR PREMEDITATION. You want it to look like the dates are not correct, but placing the date before any evidence emerges is another kookie item.

something critical is still missing in my opinion.
Well, she could have said the search was after the 9th (when she first said she was taken) since it was done the 12th.  Couldn't she say she was "looking for her"?  Since that's how she offered to help in her LE interview, on the computer?
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: September 26, 2008, 02:52:06 PM »

I have always been prone to go with the dumpster theory.  It is the most plausible to me. JMO
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: September 26, 2008, 02:53:20 PM »

Tamikosmom wrote:
Considering Amy's statement ... my timeline of events has changed slightly.   I now theorize that it was June 25th when Lee removed Caylee from the grave in the backyard when Casey had buried her on June 28th when she was observed backing her vehicle up to the house and ... she borrowed a shovel from the neigbour.

Janet

You mean Casey buried her on the 25th and Lee removed her on the 28th?

No.

Amy statement implies that Casey mention the smell on the 25th ... so I have change my timeline when Lee removed Caylee from the backyard and ...placed her in Casey's trunk from June 26th to June 25th.

Janet

_______

The National Enquirer article convinces me that Leonard Padilla's underlying motivations for involvement in the Caylee Marie case are self serving but ... I  am beginning to embrace ... his  speculation/theory regards to the the broken plastic bag and the dumpster.

This implies that I no longer believe that George participated in the events that encompass the disappearance of his grandaughter.  Cindy would have been suspicious of all the related activity.

I now believe that Lee ... who resides in his own home ... may have assisted his sister in the final disposal of Caylee Marie.  According to Padilla ... Lee was the one who objected to the lie detector test by the FBI ... not Cindy or George.

It needs some refining but ... the following is my revised timeline.

Janet
_________

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and therefore 911 is not called.  Casey's body is put into a plastic bag and placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in that location.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home to pick up some clothes.  George retrieves the gas cans and "wedge" from the trunk of Casey's trunk. (No odor is  detected).

5.  June 25th ... Casey confies in her brother.

6.  June 26th (edited to June 25th)  ... Casey and Lee come to the Anthony resident in separate vehicles in the afternoon while both Cindy and George are at work ... retrieve Caylee's body and ... place Caylee ... in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  The plastic bag either broke or was leaking.  Nevertheless ... decomposition was released into the trunk "at this time".

7.  June 26th ...  In separate vehicles Casey and Lee arrive at Amscott parking lot later in the evening.  Casey parks beside the dumpster and ... Lee lifts his neice from the trunk and ... places her in the dumpster.  The stench from the leaking/broken plastic bag is by now  overpowering and ... Casey refuses to get back into her vehicle.  Casey's emotional state implies she drives off as a passenger in Lee's vehicle ... leaving her pocketbook in the front seat.

8.  June 27th ... following a search of the internet in regards to chloroform by Lee and Casey on Cindy's labtop ... Lee drive back to the Amscott parking lot early in the morning.  An attempt is made to clean the trunk with chloroform ... it did not work.  A plan to depose of the vehicle needs to be devised.

9.  June 27th ... later that morning ... Lee drives Casey to her vehicle ... groceries in hand and ... Jesse is contacted and ... informed by Casey that she had run out of gas.

10.  June 27th ... Casey's vehicle is towed away before Lee has a chance to dispose of it.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: September 26, 2008, 02:53:49 PM »

Pages 21 & 22 Anthony Rusciano interview:

* You would pretty much have to babysit Casey when she drinks.

* Sloppy drunk

* Could put away a lot

* Rusciano had seen her drinking one time out with Jesse. Jesse had to pretty
   much carry her out of the bar.
remember she told Jesse she'd probably tell him something "when she got drunk" (but wouldn't tell him then)
she can't keep her lies straight when she's drunk I bet
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #384 on: September 26, 2008, 02:54:01 PM »

Rusciano had shared racy instant messages with her that included comments from Anthony about leaving 'the little snot head' (Caylee Marie) with her grandmother or the babysitter.

So let's see:
Baby CA has been called 'a mistake', 'that child', 'the little snot head' and 'offspring'.  That's really sad..the poor little girl.

It seems to me Caylee was a little rag doll... just getting tossed around from
place to place. She was a burden to Casey. It is so easy to see.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #385 on: September 26, 2008, 02:55:07 PM »

Is this old news....just heard on CNN that sources close to the Anthony's say that Casey has changed her story and that she sold Caylee to someone in Puerto Rico.  Did anyone hear this too?  Just another one of her lies I'm sure. 

They said something about a uncle also??

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: September 26, 2008, 02:55:10 PM »

Man, I was in the midde of that post and one of the babies woke up, ran upstairs to get him, changed his diaper, gave him a binkie, ran back down here - did I blow up the system??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #387 on: September 26, 2008, 02:55:24 PM »

I know it has been asked quite a few times lately.... but seriously... where is Lee? When is the last time anyone saw him at the house?
There are some pretty darn good sleuthing monkeys here.... someone has to know??? !!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: September 26, 2008, 02:57:12 PM »

Do nurses have access to Xanex easily? Or maybe Cindy had a prescription that
Casey was using to put Caylee to sleep whenever it fit her schedule?
I'm behind, you may already know this but I read somewhere she got her xanax from Annie
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: September 26, 2008, 02:57:18 PM »

I can see why Casey is the way she is..she has learned her habits from Cindy!  This interrogation is seriously off the wall.  This woman is like a machine gun firing off accusations to everyone she can think of.  This family is covering up what happened.  I had thought it was either just George or Lee, but Cindy is just as nutty as the rest of em!

After just watching part 1 of Cindy's video -

3 observations

1. She cannot sit still to save her life. (ok, I can let this slide)

2.  It takes the woman FOREVER to answer the simplest of questions.

3. She cannot seem to remember much. She is a ball of confusion.

2 more items to add to her list of sincerely looking for her granddaughter. That woman will move mountains, cross any sea, and lay on the sofa all day barking orders if it means being re-united with Caylee.

Cindy is a real trooper.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: September 26, 2008, 02:57:55 PM »

I think this one goes along withn shotgun weddings.I've seen this one before so it doesn't freak me out much.There has always been spoofs about the farmer catching the guy with his daughter and gets a loaded shotgun to go after him..jmo

Thank you Tot.  I miss read it.   
(What a dork I am)

You are no dork!Now stop that!!!C'mere and get a monkey hug...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #391 on: September 26, 2008, 02:57:58 PM »

I have always been prone to go with the dumpster theory.  It is the most plausible to me. JMO

Ditto

And I have not seen you in a while Jenn

Peace Monkeys
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #392 on: September 26, 2008, 02:58:08 PM »

I know it has been asked quite a few times lately.... but seriously... where is Lee? When is the last time anyone saw him at the house?
There are some pretty darn good sleuthing monkeys here.... someone has to know??? !!

I thought he pretty much went in hiding after that sign attacked him.  I don't know dates but he took Casey to Baez ofc a few times also.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: September 26, 2008, 02:58:46 PM »

Apparently his job takes him out of town a lot.....maybe that is where he is?
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: September 26, 2008, 02:58:55 PM »

Documents reveal she visited missing children web sites as early as March.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17564624/detail.html

Video Interview Of Cindy Anthony, New Documents Released

POSTED: 10:52 am EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 1:40 pm EDT September 26, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office and State Attorney's Office released over 600 pages of documents and a video interview of Cindy Anthony in the Casey Anthony case Friday morning. The documents released include more transcripts of interviews with ex-boyfriends, acquaintances and the tow truck driver who removed her abandoned car from a parking lot in June.

Included among the evidence is a picture found on Casey Anthony's computer (see picture). The picture shows a little girl next to a teddy bear hanging by a noose. Next to it is what appears to be an anti-death penalty statement: "Why do people kill people, who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad?"

CINDY ANTHONY INTERVIEW
Images | Watch Part 1

Documents reveal she visited missing children web sites as early as March. There's also new information coming from Cindy Anthony's interview with investigators on August 1, showing that in the months before Caylee disappeared, her mother Casey and Caylee were spending more and more time away from the Anthony's home.

Cindy Anthony gave some conflicting statements to investigators that day about Casey and also appeared to be in a hurry as they tried to establish a timeline in Caylee's disappearance.

As Cindy Anthony waited for detectives to bring her water, she sat with her head lowered, arms crossed around herself. She told them that one of Casey's friends brought a bag to the house that Casey had left with him and it held some of Caylee's swimming gear.

But, more significant, Cindy told detectives that shortly before Caylee disappeared, Casey was not coming home at night with Caylee more and more often.

"There could've been one or two nights that they said they stayed at the nanny's, because it seemed like, starting in May and June it was more frequent that they crashed at Zanny's," Cindy told investigators on the video interview.

Even though by this time Cindy Anthony knew that Casey had lied to her about working at Universal, for years she seemed to minimize Casey's faults. On the other hand, she went on the attack about Casey's ex-fiance Jesse Grund, whom investigators say had nothing to do with the case.

Cindy Anthony said Grund had a lot of anger and rage, that he intimidated Casey and that he was disappointed after a paternity test that he was not Caylee's father.

NEWLY RELEASED DOCUMENTS REVEAL NEW DETAILS

We are also learning more about the evidence in the case from hundreds of pages of documents released by the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW DOCUMENTS: Ex-Boyfriend Stutz | Ex-Boyfriend Rusciano | Tow Truck Driver | Tow Truck Company Manager | Casey's Letter To Sheriff Beary | Computer Forensics Report (PDFs)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During an online conversation between Casey and one of her lovers, she talks about Zani the nanny. She talks about how Zani wasn't around to keep Caylee. The information sheds light on how little time Casey wanted to spend with her own daughter.

The more than 600 pages include phone records, text messages, interview transcriptions, hand-written letters and instant messages. Casey Anthony's instant messages with a lover reveal an ongoing sexual relationship in May.

Anthony Rusciano is the man she was having the affair with. He was the sheriff's deputy later fired for lying about the affair. Casey often talked about the sex.

"Sex is good with us, really good. And I know it's not the only reason you want to see me," she told Rusciano during the online exchange in early May.

"Good, I hope so, but Jesus, three-week droughts blow, so, again, bring your little fine ass over here," he wrote back.

It seems like Casey's daughter Caylee was the problem in the relationship.

"Ha, want me to bring the little snot head?" Casey asked Rusciano. "Didn't think so," she told him.

During the conversation, Casey often refereed to Caylee as "passed out." But what does passed out really mean? Eyewitness News has reported that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car. Casey makes it clear her own daughter tires her out.

"Seriously, spending the day with Caylee is 10 times more exhausting than working a 12-hour event," she said.

In a transcript released of investigators interviewing the tow truck manager at the company that towed Casey's abandoned car, Simon Burch refers to a strong smell coming from her car.

"The smell was pungent. I mean it was, it knocked me back. It knocked me back," he told investigators on July 24.

(snipped)

Casey's quote ""Ha, want me to bring the little snot head?" makes me sick!!!!  I hope she burns in hell!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: September 26, 2008, 03:00:04 PM »

either physical evidence or ... the presence of drugs in Caylee's system could have implicated Casey in wrongdoing resulting in the death of her daughter.

Janet

I am wondering: Can they tell from hair if there were drugs given to her over a period of time?

Yes, this method is now used in place of urine screening for many pre-employment drug tests and court ordered drug tests due to the many different ways people can try to get past a urine test....Everything that you put into your body will come through your hair.... that is why a good hairstylist will ask you about any medications you may have been taking before a chemical procedure...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: September 26, 2008, 03:00:31 PM »

Tamikosmom, the more I read about what her friends say and her actions leading up to this the more I am lead to believe it was very intentional.  Sad, but the way I see it.  Also I am now wondering if Casey could have been putting Caylee in that vacant apt at Sawgrass at night??  Other than the car.  She had to be keeping her somewhere, I just can't believe no one saw anything.  I mean if she was drugging her which I think she was, Caylee would have been passed out and possibly covered.  There is one video clip on here of Caylee in front of the coloring book where she looks a little dopey to me, her eyes don't look right to me in that particular video, could just be me.  But my thoughts still are that Casey is highly intelligent, extremely narcissistic, and clearly did investigate lots of ways to dispose of her daughter.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #397 on: September 26, 2008, 03:00:46 PM »

I can see why Casey is the way she is..she has learned her habits from Cindy!  This interrogation is seriously off the wall.  This woman is like a machine gun firing off accusations to everyone she can think of.  This family is covering up what happened.  I had thought it was either just George or Lee, but Cindy is just as nutty as the rest of em!

After just watching part 1 of Cindy's video -

3 observations

1. She cannot sit still to save her life. (ok, I can let this slide)

2.  It takes the woman FOREVER to answer the simplest of questions.

3. She cannot seem to remember much. She is a ball of confusion.

2 more items to add to her list of sincerely looking for her granddaughter. That woman will move mountains, cross any sea, and lay on the sofa all day barking orders if it means being re-united with Caylee.

Cindy is a real trooper.

They were already in the "Cover Casey's Keester" mode.

They know, they ALL have known

Baez told them how to act. Tainted jury pool, people hate them, hung jury, no body no conviction thing.

She will DO time, but I think Caylee is missing forever

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #398 on: September 26, 2008, 03:03:08 PM »

Man, I was in the midde of that post and one of the babies woke up, ran upstairs to get him, changed his diaper, gave him a binkie, ran back down here - did I blow up the system??????

No, the system is okay. However, it is refreshing to read that you take care
of your baby... and love her/him so much. Especially, when we read about
what poor Caylee had to endure day after day, STUCK in that family of
odious creatures.

I REALLY DO STILL > H A T E    THEM ALL!!!!! They are such awful people.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: September 26, 2008, 03:03:14 PM »

either physical evidence or ... the presence of drugs in Caylee's system could have implicated Casey in wrongdoing resulting in the death of her daughter.

Janet

I am wondering: Can they tell from hair if there were drugs given to her over a period of time?

Yes, this method is now used in place of urine screening for many pre-employment drug tests and court ordered drug tests due to the many different ways people can try to get past a urine test....Everything that you put into your body will come through your hair.... that is why a good hairstylist will ask you about any medications you may have been taking before a chemical procedure...

Thank you. I thought I'd heard something like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.