April 25, 2024, 06:48:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 346887 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #400 on: September 26, 2008, 03:03:32 PM »

Tamikosmom, the more I read about what her friends say and her actions leading up to this the more I am lead to believe it was very intentional.  Sad, but the way I see it.  Also I am now wondering if Casey could have been putting Caylee in that vacant apt at Sawgrass at night??  Other than the car.  She had to be keeping her somewhere, I just can't believe no one saw anything.  I mean if she was drugging her which I think she was, Caylee would have been passed out and possibly covered.  There is one video clip on here of Caylee in front of the coloring book where she looks a little dopey to me, her eyes don't look right to me in that particular video, could just be me.  But my thoughts still are that Casey is highly intelligent, extremely narcissistic, and clearly did investigate lots of ways to dispose of her daughter.

Blonde or Klaas brought this up in August I think.

Even with the internet, she was still a rookie killer. Should have thrown the hard drive in the dumpster as well.

Peace Monkeys
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #401 on: September 26, 2008, 03:03:46 PM »

Aw...

You guys read this Tony the cops interview?

They ask if Casey is nonchalant after "being intimate" and he says that yes, she is up getting dressed and out the door in five minutes...

and I quote (coming from Tony the Cop) "Yeah, I felt like the girl"

I don't know why I found this so funny.

THAT'S Funny
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: September 26, 2008, 03:04:25 PM »

I have always been prone to go with the dumpster theory.  It is the most plausible to me. JMO

Me too Jennifer. Plus, she could honestly say she didn't know where she was. That's her way of thinking.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: September 26, 2008, 03:05:29 PM »

Man, I was in the midde of that post and one of the babies woke up, ran upstairs to get him, changed his diaper, gave him a binkie, ran back down here - did I blow up the system??????

No, the system is okay. However, it is refreshing to read that you take care
of your baby... and love her/him so much. Especially, when we read about
what poor Caylee had to endure day after day, STUCK in that family of
odious creatures.

I REALLY DO STILL > H A T E    THEM ALL!!!!! They are such awful people.
Thanks Carpe, but right now Jack (one) is sitting in the dog
bed playing with his toys!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #404 on: September 26, 2008, 03:06:37 PM »

I know it has been asked quite a few times lately.... but seriously... where is Lee? When is the last time anyone saw him at the house?
There are some pretty darn good sleuthing monkeys here.... someone has to know??? !!

Apparently his job takes him out of town a lot.....maybe that is where he is?
Or heading to the mexican border with his hair dyed orange... taking notes from Scott Peterson's handbook?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: September 26, 2008, 03:06:45 PM »

I have always been prone to go with the dumpster theory.  It is the most plausible to me. JMO

Me too Jennifer. Plus, she could honestly say she didn't know where she was. That's her way of thinking.

It's hard to think "backwards" like Casey, but it's that tiny piece of truth bronzed in lies that make her stories so attractive.

Peace Monkeys
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: September 26, 2008, 03:06:55 PM »

either physical evidence or ... the presence of drugs in Caylee's system could have implicated Casey in wrongdoing resulting in the death of her daughter.

Janet

I am wondering: Can they tell from hair if there were drugs given to her over a period of time?

Yes very much so that was discussed alot in the Anna Nicole Smith case they can test hair samples with growth
to see what what drugs where used in aprox timeline with hair gowth

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: September 26, 2008, 03:08:07 PM »

"Sex is good with us, really good. And I know it's not the only reason you want to see me," she told Rusciano during the online exchange in early May.

"Good, I hope so, but Jesus, three-week droughts blow, so, again, bring your little fine ass over here," he wrote back.

Does anyone else think they are talking about drugs here???
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: September 26, 2008, 03:08:08 PM »

Man, I was in the midde of that post and one of the babies woke up, ran upstairs to get him, changed his diaper, gave him a binkie, ran back down here - did I blow up the system??????

odious creatures.

If I lived in that house, I would drink a gallon of turpentine, while sticking a fork in a socket, while standing in a bathtub filled with water.

I want to make sure I get it right.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: September 26, 2008, 03:08:14 PM »

Tamikosmom wrote:
Considering Amy's statement ... my timeline of events has changed slightly.   I now theorize that it was June 25th when Lee removed Caylee from the grave in the backyard when Casey had buried her on June 28th when she was observed backing her vehicle up to the house and ... she borrowed a shovel from the neigbour.

Janet
Tot responded:
You mean Casey buried her on the 25th and Lee removed her on the 28th?

Tamikosmom wrote:
No.

Amy statement implies that Casey mention the smell on the 25th ... so I have change my timeline when Lee removed Caylee from the backyard and ...placed her in Casey's trunk from June 26th to June 25th.

Janet

You are causing my eyes to cross Janet..Please re-read the first post you wrote again? What day did Casey bury her?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: September 26, 2008, 03:08:41 PM »

odious creatures.

Thanks Carpe, but right now Jack (one) is sitting in the dog
bed playing with his toys!!!!!

Heheheeee

Dog toys or boy toys?

My nephew used to sleep in the barn with the dogs

True story
Not at night........... naps.

Peace Monkeys
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: September 26, 2008, 03:08:43 PM »

I know it has been asked quite a few times lately.... but seriously... where is Lee? When is the last time anyone saw him at the house?
There are some pretty darn good sleuthing monkeys here.... someone has to know??? !!

Apparently his job takes him out of town a lot.....maybe that is where he is?
Or heading to the mexican border with his hair dyed orange... taking notes from Scott Peterson's handbook?
LOL...
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: September 26, 2008, 03:09:31 PM »

"Sex is good with us, really good. And I know it's not the only reason you want to see me," she told Rusciano during the online exchange in early May.

"Good, I hope so, but Jesus, three-week droughts blow, so, again, bring your little fine ass over here," he wrote back.

I think he is just horny and she is looking for compliments! That's definitly Casey games....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #413 on: September 26, 2008, 03:09:40 PM »

1 other observation from the 1st Cindy video.

Cindy states she never called Casey at night demanding for her to bring
Caylee home.

*Remember when Casey told Ricardo that her mother called wanting
  her to bring Caylee home? When Ricardo fell asleep Caylee was there.
  When he woke up she was not.

Cindy goes on to say the only time she called Casey demanding that
 she bring the baby home was on June 15th, 2008.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: September 26, 2008, 03:10:01 PM »

Tamikosmom, the more I read about what her friends say and her actions leading up to this the more I am lead to believe it was very intentional.  Sad, but the way I see it.  Also I am now wondering if Casey could have been putting Caylee in that vacant apt at Sawgrass at night??  Other than the car.  She had to be keeping her somewhere, I just can't believe no one saw anything.  I mean if she was drugging her which I think she was, Caylee would have been passed out and possibly covered.  There is one video clip on here of Caylee in front of the coloring book where she looks a little dopey to me, her eyes don't look right to me in that particular video, could just be me.  But my thoughts still are that Casey is highly intelligent, extremely narcissistic, and clearly did investigate lots of ways to dispose of her daughter.

Blonde or Klaas brought this up in August I think.

Even with the internet, she was still a rookie killer. Should have thrown the hard drive in the dumpster as well.

I think she was so narcissistic, she didn't think they would even suspect her. And maybe she was planning on hightailing it to CA, where she would dump the computer, since she might have access to a new one with at new b/f's. Plus, it would buy her substantially more time before having to produce Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: September 26, 2008, 03:10:12 PM »

No, without a sexual visit, is what they mean. Blows, not blow.

Peace Monkeys
thb134
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: September 26, 2008, 03:10:13 PM »

Hi all monkeys....you all are really busy monkeys today.....

Has anyone heard if they are going to release the transcripts of Cindy's interview?   I keep looking but have not seen them.

Tomm-your thought about the apt sort of makes sense to me.  She says she is with Zanny the Nanny(Xanax) and 210 was an empty apt.  Creepy if you really think about it.   
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #417 on: September 26, 2008, 03:10:25 PM »

Absolutely!  Drought usually means....no weed.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: September 26, 2008, 03:11:17 PM »

odious creatures.

If I lived in that house, I would drink a gallon of turpentine, while sticking a fork in a socket, while standing in a bathtub filled with water.

I want to make sure I get it right.
And singing "Why me Lord"

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: September 26, 2008, 03:11:58 PM »

either physical evidence or ... the presence of drugs in Caylee's system could have implicated Casey in wrongdoing resulting in the death of her daughter.

Janet

I am wondering: Can they tell from hair if there were drugs given to her over a period of time?

Yes very much so that was discussed alot in the Anna Nicole Smith case they can test hair samples with growth
to see what what drugs where used in aprox timeline with hair gowth

Thanks Sue! I bet that's where I heard it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.