April 20, 2024, 09:40:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 346696 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #420 on: September 26, 2008, 03:12:26 PM »

1 other observation from the 1st Cindy video.

Cindy states she never called Casey at night demanding for her to bring
Caylee home.

*Remember when Casey told Ricardo that her mother called wanting
  her to bring Caylee home? When Ricardo fell asleep Caylee was there.
  When he woke up she was not.

Cindy goes on to say the only time she called Casey demanding that
 she bring the baby home was on June 15th, 2008.

I think that in that Chris' statement he says that Cindy also called around midnight and told Casey that she had to come home.  I believe did he say that was over sometime in May?

So where in the world was she going?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: September 26, 2008, 03:12:34 PM »

Man, I was in the midde of that post and one of the babies woke up, ran upstairs to get him, changed his diaper, gave him a binkie, ran back down here - did I blow up the system??????

No, the system is okay. However, it is refreshing to read that you take care
of your baby... and love her/him so much. Especially, when we read about
what poor Caylee had to endure day after day, STUCK in that family of
odious creatures.

I REALLY DO STILL > H A T E    THEM ALL!!!!! They are such awful people.
Thanks Carpe, but right now Jack (one) is sitting in the dog
bed playing with his toys!!!!!

Heheheeee

Dog toys or boy toys?

My nephew used to sleep in the barn with the dogs

True story
Not at night........... naps.

Boy toys, you know TRUCK TRUCK TRUCK!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #422 on: September 26, 2008, 03:12:43 PM »

I know it has been asked quite a few times lately.... but seriously... where is Lee? When is the last time anyone saw him at the house?
There are some pretty darn good sleuthing monkeys here.... someone has to know??? !!

Apparently his job takes him out of town a lot.....maybe that is where he is?

As far as I can track him..09/15/2008 he gave casey a ride to or from her Attorneys office.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: September 26, 2008, 03:12:44 PM »

Bella exactly, I knew I had atleast one fellow hippie person here!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: September 26, 2008, 03:13:15 PM »

I have always been prone to go with the dumpster theory.  It is the most plausible to me. JMO

Ditto

And I have not seen you in a while Jenn

So,if Caylee was thrown in the dumpster,why hasn't she been found?I know they have actual grids that show where each dumpster is unloaded.Does anyone know if they are even trying to find Caylee at the dump?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #425 on: September 26, 2008, 03:13:24 PM »

Cindy Anthony ( video interrogations )

http://www.wftv.com/video/17565512/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/17566546/index.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: September 26, 2008, 03:13:40 PM »

Good afternoon all. This probably has already been figured out. Has anyone noticed that chloroform can be inadvertently made from chlorine bleach and isopropyl alcohol? Both may have been used to clean the trunk. Either way there still trying to destroy evidence.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: September 26, 2008, 03:13:40 PM »

Caylee home.

That's why I think she drugged her and put her in the trunk...she didn't want anything to ruin her chances of getting laid..........that was my husband talking!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #428 on: September 26, 2008, 03:13:44 PM »

"Sex is good with us, really good. And I know it's not the only reason you want to see me," she told Rusciano during the online exchange in early May.

"Good, I hope so, but Jesus, three-week droughts blow, so, again, bring your little fine ass over here," he wrote back.

Does anyone else think they are talking about drugs here???
LOL  Cute! But no..thats a booty call.

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #429 on: September 26, 2008, 03:14:20 PM »

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #430 on: September 26, 2008, 03:14:57 PM »

Hi all monkeys....you all are really busy monkeys today.....

Has anyone heard if they are going to release the transcripts of Cindy's interview?   I keep looking but have not seen them.

Tomm-your thought about the apt sort of makes sense to me.  She says she is with Zanny the Nanny(Xanax) and 210 was an empty apt.  Creepy if you really think about it.   

That was way back..... Not my idea though

But the more you think of it she STALKED Zanny, followed her, knew everything from the internet
then roped her in as the nanny.

That's why I warn everyone, Nikki, about putting too much info in the public eye

MySapce and Facebook are the MOST dangerous sites in the world.

ZG is the best example

Peace Monkeys
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #431 on: September 26, 2008, 03:15:23 PM »

oops, there was a post with this...

if Casey's/Cindy's laptop was confiscated with the BSOD/all files corrupted, what computer is she on MySpace on during her every waking moment right now?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: September 26, 2008, 03:16:01 PM »

But weed would pop on a test for a cop, so I was thinking something more like coke or X, X I don't know to much about as far as a urine test. Coke I know.  So maybe he was let go for more than his lie.

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: September 26, 2008, 03:16:43 PM »

Caylee home.

I think that in that Chris' statement he says that Cindy also called around midnight and told Casey that she had to come home.  I believe did he say that was over sometime in May?

So where in the world was she going?

To see how many guys she could score in one night.......that was my husband talking again! I told him to go away...lol!
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: September 26, 2008, 03:17:42 PM »

oops, there was a post with this...

if Casey's/Cindy's laptop was confiscated with the BSOD/all files corrupted, what computer is she on MySpace on during her every waking moment right now?

Her parents?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: September 26, 2008, 03:19:54 PM »

Maybe Baez hooked her up with one...so she could keep up on her current affair.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #436 on: September 26, 2008, 03:21:10 PM »

I know it has been asked quite a few times lately.... but seriously... where is Lee? When is the last time anyone saw him at the house?
There are some pretty darn good sleuthing monkeys here.... someone has to know??? !!

Apparently his job takes him out of town a lot.....maybe that is where he is?

As far as I can track him..09/15/2008 he gave casey a ride to or from her Attorneys office.
I find this very odd. He was such a presence in the beginning.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: September 26, 2008, 03:21:17 PM »

Hi all monkeys....you all are really busy monkeys today.....

Has anyone heard if they are going to release the transcripts of Cindy's interview?   I keep looking but have not seen them.

Tomm-your thought about the apt sort of makes sense to me.  She says she is with Zanny the Nanny(Xanax) and 210 was an empty apt.  Creepy if you really think about it.   

That was way back..... Not my idea though

But the more you think of it she STALKED Zanny, followed her, knew everything from the internet
then roped her in as the nanny.

That's why I warn everyone, Nikki, about putting too much info in the public eye

MySapce and Facebook are the MOST dangerous sites in the world.

ZG is the best example

Yep, and that is how all the teenagers communicate ..... that and texting.... IMO it is much easier to talk freely and say things that you would not say over the telephone or in person on Myspace or in a text.... I was snooping one day on my sons phone....(YES.... I invaded his space and while  he is a minor and living in my home and I am paying the bills he has been forwarned that I may periodically check ) and some of the things those girls were saying to him made me blush.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: September 26, 2008, 03:21:18 PM »

If casey was on X it would have made her and Cindy best friends..Literally it makes you feel like you love the world...

CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #439 on: September 26, 2008, 03:21:55 PM »

Hi Monkeys have been reading here for a long time, I know some of you from "other places" online.
Thanks for the radio broadcasts and the intelligent posts.  If  I need clarification on things I usually check here, and Viola, you all have it.

Am trying to watch the video of Cindy but her body language is all over the place, and I dont feel she is being forthcoming at this point in the interview.  I'm only half done but I see a clear problem with her almost a refusal to pin down exactly what she was doing.
There was no Nanny.  Im not to the part if they discuss a "nanny" and I still have a huge problem with the dates they all initially gave.
I think the last concrete date is the day Caylee went to lunch.  We DO know she was there.  Who is Chris who brought over Caylees swimmers and floaties in the bag?  I've been following this case and who is Chris, is this Snow? 
Sounds to me like her swimsuit is accounted for; Caylee however is not.

Her swimsuit really bothered me as I was sure she drowned.  If her suit was recovered, then Im not so sure.  The info that Caylee was in and out of the pool, is very upsetting though as is the info that Cindy gave Greta regarding the ladder in the down position.  I think it is very possible that Cindy went to work, Casey slept in, Caylee got UP and got into that pool.  Without her gear.  Mommy wouldnt wake up.  Mommy wakes up later in the afternoon and finds her dead in the pool.  And promptly loses it.  Whats everyone elses theory?  I think that her father knowing about Amscot before the Tow Mang told him that's where the car was is really bothering me as well.

Welcome CatToy! Cindy said that Sunday after they came back from visiting her father, that she and Caylee went swimming, made a point of saying that Casey did not get in because she thought it was too cold. In June? In Fla?

Thank you!  Yes, I really have a problem with who had Caylee.  i'm more inclined to believe that Cindy had her last; something is not right with this case, not right at all.  The amscot thing, the Mgr clearly stated that maybe he looked it up by the Address but even HE wanted to know how the heck GA already Knew about Amscot.....
Well, my mind is boggled.  off to try to watch the rest of the tape, I kind of feel sick watching Cindy because I believe she is lying.

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.