March 28, 2024, 02:56:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 345696 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: September 26, 2008, 03:33:18 PM »

About Lee: Maybe Lee is out of the denial stage? Or, maybe he really did have something to do with the crime. Or, maybe he can't afford to lose his job over this, and was warned by his employer not to be caught on tape doing stupid things???
yea, that warning may have come to late.

Seriously. Are they not embarrassed watching themselves on TV? It's just weird to me that they don't seem to realize how terrible it makes them look.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: September 26, 2008, 03:34:35 PM »

I have finally gotten a chance to watch CA interview... still on part 1, but I would love to hear a professionals analysis of her body movements. Seems to me, from all I have ever heard or read those things she does, like looking at her feet, playing with her fingers... all the fidgeting... she is lying.
What the hell is this family playing at?  My God.. I try to never ever hate... it is something that was instilled in me as a child.... but I have so much anger and frustration for these people.
How can they live in their own skin? I think that all the new stuff being released today has to bring one of them to crack... it just has to.

When I watch the first video I get 2-3 minutes into it and it fast forwards to the end. Is it posted somewhere else?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: September 26, 2008, 03:34:58 PM »

Tamikosmom wrote:
Considering Amy's statement ... my timeline of events has changed slightly.   I now theorize that it was June 25th when Lee removed Caylee from the grave in the backyard when Casey had buried her on June 28th when she was observed backing her vehicle up to the house and ... she borrowed a shovel from the neigbour.

Janet
Tot responded:
You mean Casey buried her on the 25th and Lee removed her on the 28th?

Tamikosmom wrote:
No.

Amy statement implies that Casey mention the smell on the 25th ... so I have change my timeline when Lee removed Caylee from the backyard and ...placed her in Casey's trunk from June 26th to June 25th.

Janet

You are causing my eyes to cross Janet..Please re-read the first post you wrote again? What day did Casey bury her?

Tot ... I reposted my theory for you to read.  Point #3 will answer your question in regards to when I suspect Caylee was buried.

Janet

Janet, I think you made a little typo and that was what was confusing Tot.

I read my post again and again ... the post that confused Tot.  I meant every word.

Janet

That Lee might not can conquer a piece of cardboard, but he can do magic tricks and dig up something that wasn't buried until 3 days later. 

I think you might have contracted a mild case of BT-itis just briefly. 

I Stand With The Girl
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: September 26, 2008, 03:35:05 PM »

Tamikosmom wrote:
Considering Amy's statement ... my timeline of events has changed slightly.   I now theorize that it was June 25th when Lee removed Caylee from the grave in the backyard when Casey had buried her on June 28th when she was observed backing her vehicle up to the house and ... she borrowed a shovel from the neigbour.

Janet
Tot responded:

Tamikosmom wrote:
No.

Amy statement implies that Casey mention the smell on the 25th ... so I have change my timeline when Lee removed Caylee from the backyard and ...placed her in Casey's trunk from June 26th to June 25th.

Janet

You are causing my eyes to cross Janet..Please re-read the first post you wrote again? What day did Casey bury her?

Tot ... I reposted my theory for you to read.  Point #3 will answer your question in regards to when I suspect Caylee was buried.

Janet

I read my post again and again ... the post that confused Tot.  I meant every word.

Janet

WE FOUND LEE! He has a time machine! Whoo-hoo. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. 
thb134
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: September 26, 2008, 03:36:59 PM »

Hi all monkeys....you all are really busy monkeys today.....

Has anyone heard if they are going to release the transcripts of Cindy's interview?   I keep looking but have not seen them.

Tomm-your thought about the apt sort of makes sense to me.  She says she is with Zanny the Nanny(Xanax) and 210 was an empty apt.  Creepy if you really think about it.   

That was way back..... Not my idea though

But the more you think of it she STALKED Zanny, followed her, knew everything from the internet
then roped her in as the nanny.

That's why I warn everyone, Nikki, about putting too much info in the public eye

MySapce and Facebook are the MOST dangerous sites in the world.

ZG is the best example

Yep, and that is how all the teenagers communicate ..... that and texting.... IMO it is much easier to talk freely and say things that you would not say over the telephone or in person on Myspace or in a text.... I was snooping one day on my sons phone....(YES.... I invaded his space and while  he is a minor and living in my home and I am paying the bills he has been forwarned that I may periodically check ) and some of the things those girls were saying to him made me blush.....

My daughter has a FaceBook account, I hate it.

Think about this, she goes into a club, shows her ID. They now know her name and address and birthdate.
Google her name on the "social networking" sites. And you know her friends family everything.

I have done network security, it is all too easy.

Add to that posting you email address in public and threats can be sent to anyone... with your info.

There is software that attacks your email with a password hacker. They can get it. I've seen it.

BEWARE

I hate it too tomm....
All of you a so right, I have warned my daughter about them also.  Wonder if Casey ever thought about all of these pictures surfacing but then again she appears to be totally enjoying herself, except for the one with her head in the toliet.  Maybe thats where she got her potty mouth....
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: September 26, 2008, 03:37:09 PM »

If casey was on X it would have made her and Cindy best friends..Literally it makes you feel like you love the world...

Well, at first maybe, then like any other narcotic you have been on awhile, it can give you a serious attitude...

It also makes you EXTREMELY tired the next day...and sometimes for the rest of the week.  She was always complaining about how exhausted she always was...could be the weed too.  I think that if she was on X in front of Cindy, she would have known....you grind your teeth, close your eyes alot and your eyes become completely dilated.   I have no doubt that she tried it....she's a 22 year old club hopper....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: September 26, 2008, 03:37:10 PM »

Hey ... I think it is time we all had a break.

Later, Janet
12:40 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: September 26, 2008, 03:38:28 PM »

Tamikosmom wrote:

Janet
Tot responded:

Tamikosmom wrote:
No.

Janet

Janet

Janet
I thought the neighbor lent her the shovel on the 18th of June that's when he said the car was backed in the garage? Am I wrong do we have new information?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: September 26, 2008, 03:38:37 PM »

Yep, I have to go too, another baby just woke up, but tonite, tonite, I will be a wild cat with 65,000.00 others at ACL -yeh!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: September 26, 2008, 03:39:09 PM »

Hey ... I think it is time we all had a break.

Later, Janet
12:40 PM PT

Hey, it wasn't meant to be mean. I was trying to make a joke. If I offended you, I am truly sorry!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: September 26, 2008, 03:40:10 PM »

Has anyone heard if they are going to release the transcripts of Cindy's interview?   I keep looking but have not seen them.

Tomm-your thought about the apt sort of makes sense to me.  She says she is with Zanny the Nanny(Xanax) and 210 was an empty apt.  Creepy if you really think about it.   

But the more you think of it she STALKED Zanny, followed her, knew everything from the internet

That's why I warn everyone, Nikki, about putting too much info in the public eye

ZG is the best example

Yep, and that is how all the teenagers communicate ..... that and texting.... IMO it is much easier to talk freely and say things that you would not say over the telephone or in person on Myspace or in a text.... I was snooping one day on my sons phone....(YES.... I invaded his space and while  he is a minor and living in my home and I am paying the bills he has been forwarned that I may periodically check ) and some of the things those girls were saying to him made me blush.....

Think about this, she goes into a club, shows her ID. They now know her name and address and birthdate.
Google her name on the "social networking" sites. And you know her friends family everything.

Add to that posting you email address in public and threats can be sent to anyone... with your info.

There is software that attacks your email with a password hacker. They can get it. I've seen it.

BEWARE

Tomm
- you are absolutely right!  That's why I set up a hotmail with fake info.  Fake name (first name Klaasend, last name Scaredmonkeys), fake location, fake birthdate.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #471 on: September 26, 2008, 03:40:35 PM »

Tamikosmom, the more I read about what her friends say and her actions leading up to this the more I am lead to believe it was very intentional.  Sad, but the way I see it.  Also I am now wondering if Casey could have been putting Caylee in that vacant apt at Sawgrass at night??  Other than the car.  She had to be keeping her somewhere, I just can't believe no one saw anything.  I mean if she was drugging her which I think she was, Caylee would have been passed out and possibly covered.  There is one video clip on here of Caylee in front of the coloring book where she looks a little dopey to me, her eyes don't look right to me in that particular video, could just be me.  But my thoughts still are that Casey is highly intelligent, extremely narcissistic, and clearly did investigate lots of ways to dispose of her daughter.

Blonde or Klaas brought this up in August I think.

Even with the internet, she was still a rookie killer. Should have thrown the hard drive in the dumpster as well.

Is you memory card  your hard drive.

RAM memory, your memory card, is volatile memory. Turn it off, all info gone.

Your hard drive, inside your computer, never forgets anything. Ever.

I would love to do forensic computer work. But, I took the entire summer off
to go back to school and the wife would kill me.

Maybe next summer.......

Peace Monkeys
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: September 26, 2008, 03:40:58 PM »

Does anyone know where else I could watch Cindy's interviews? When I try to watch them on WTFV or whatever it freezes up.

!~*Mar*~!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: September 26, 2008, 03:40:59 PM »

Tamikosmom wrote:

Janet
Tot responded:

Tamikosmom wrote:
No.

Janet

Janet

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: September 26, 2008, 03:41:31 PM »

Thanks Carpe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: September 26, 2008, 03:41:52 PM »

question ~

how many think this is still an accident?

I'm curious

Not anymore, yikes, she did it with cold hearted thought and purpose.  And I still am wondering what those dumpster photo's contain.  Caylee's belongings??  What could they possibly be holding back?

I find it so difficult to believe that Caylee's death was premeditated but ... the released documents do imply that maybe ... just maybe ...

I do not believe Caylee's death was an "accident".  An accident would imply that 911 would have been called.

Until the release of the documents ... I suspeced that Caylee's death was "unintended" but had resulted from gross negligence or ... an impulsive actions.  Therefore ... the coverup ...

Either physical evidence or ... the presence of drugs in Caylee's system could have implicated Casey in wrongdoing resulting in the death of her daughter.

Janet
resulted from gross negligence or ... an impulsive action.   I'm with you

Blonde ... what is your take on the info in the newly released documents that tend to imply premeditation?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #476 on: September 26, 2008, 03:42:00 PM »

ZG is the best example

BEWARE

Tomm
- you are absolutely right!  That's why I set up a hotmail with fake info.  Fake name (first name Klaasend, last name Scaredmonkeys), fake location, fake birthdate.

Hi Klaas, me too. I am sure you Admins can see my info, but I still don't share it

Sometimes it's good to be paranoid

Peace Monkeys
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #477 on: September 26, 2008, 03:43:15 PM »

Tamikosmom, the more I read about what her friends say and her actions leading up to this the more I am lead to believe it was very intentional.  Sad, but the way I see it.  Also I am now wondering if Casey could have been putting Caylee in that vacant apt at Sawgrass at night??  Other than the car.  She had to be keeping her somewhere, I just can't believe no one saw anything.  I mean if she was drugging her which I think she was, Caylee would have been passed out and possibly covered.  There is one video clip on here of Caylee in front of the coloring book where she looks a little dopey to me, her eyes don't look right to me in that particular video, could just be me.  But my thoughts still are that Casey is highly intelligent, extremely narcissistic, and clearly did investigate lots of ways to dispose of her daughter.

Blonde or Klaas brought this up in August I think.

Even with the internet, she was still a rookie killer. Should have thrown the hard drive in the dumpster as well.

Is you memory card  your hard drive.

RAM memory, your memory card, is volatile memory. Turn it off, all info gone.

Your hard drive, inside your computer, never forgets anything. Ever.

I would love to do forensic computer work. But, I took the entire summer off
to go back to school and the wife would kill me.

Maybe next summer.......

That's interesting. I always thought if you reformated the harddrive wiping it clean nothing was left on it. Must be they can restore that can't they?

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: September 26, 2008, 03:43:20 PM »

Does anyone know where else I could watch Cindy's interviews? When I try to watch them on WTFV or whatever it freezes up.

Try from this site:

Part 1

http://www.local6.com/video/17566675/index.html

Part 2

http://www.local6.com/video/17566731/index.html
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #479 on: September 26, 2008, 03:44:54 PM »

It is wild how all of Casey's baby daddies die in car accidents.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.