April 19, 2024, 05:19:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 346636 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: September 26, 2008, 03:46:22 PM »

I mean if it was just a booty call than there is no need to add "And I know it's not the only reason....etc"

droughts are not a word I would use when referring to sex either.

I just thought it was interesting that we once again have a reference to what appears to me to be drug usage.  Now I will drop it cause this guy does not appear to fit in anywhere to me except maybe further police education for Casey.  I would be more curious about questions she may have asked him about police procedures.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #481 on: September 26, 2008, 03:46:42 PM »

Tamikosmom, the more I read about what her friends say and her actions leading up to this the more I am lead to believe it was very intentional.  Sad, but the way I see it.  Also I am now wondering if Casey could have been putting Caylee in that vacant apt at Sawgrass at night??  Other than the car.  She had to be keeping her somewhere, I just can't believe no one saw anything.  I mean if she was drugging her which I think she was, Caylee would have been passed out and possibly covered.  There is one video clip on here of Caylee in front of the coloring book where she looks a little dopey to me, her eyes don't look right to me in that particular video, could just be me.  But my thoughts still are that Casey is highly intelligent, extremely narcissistic, and clearly did investigate lots of ways to dispose of her daughter.

Blonde or Klaas brought this up in August I think.

Even with the internet, she was still a rookie killer. Should have thrown the hard drive in the dumpster as well.

Is you memory card  your hard drive.

RAM memory, your memory card, is volatile memory. Turn it off, all info gone.

Your hard drive, inside your computer, never forgets anything. Ever.

I would love to do forensic computer work. But, I took the entire summer off
to go back to school and the wife would kill me.

Maybe next summer.......

That's interesting. I always thought if you reformated the harddrive wiping it clean nothing was left on it. Must be they can restore that can't they?

Format destroys the file that says where all files are.

You can write 1s or 0s to the entire drive to kill everything.

But if you don't there is an un-erase program that can recover everything.

They used it on Casey's computer. It's really easy.

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #482 on: September 26, 2008, 03:46:43 PM »

They all happen to die on major birthdays that somebody was having too....

Wacky, I tell ya.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: September 26, 2008, 03:47:09 PM »

Someone PLEASE explain something to me.....why is it that Cindy is making Casey out to sound like Holly Hobby Homemaker?? "we would put Caylee to bed together every nihgt..eat dinner together..Casey would draw her bathwater....she never came home later than 1 or 2 am..we are such homebodies" blah blah blah....

"God dont like ugly"
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: September 26, 2008, 03:47:38 PM »

And would you monkeys slow down, I can smell monkey brains from here!!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #485 on: September 26, 2008, 03:48:03 PM »

Does anyone know where else I could watch Cindy's interviews? When I try to watch them on WTFV or whatever it freezes up.

Try from this site:

Part 1

http://www.local6.com/video/17566675/index.html

Part 2

http://www.local6.com/video/17566731/index.html

Those freeze up to! Sucks.

!~*Mar*~!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: September 26, 2008, 03:48:09 PM »

It is wild how all of Casey's baby daddies die in car accidents.

Yeah..... brings new meaning to the phrase..."the kiss of death"...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: September 26, 2008, 03:48:32 PM »

Listening to part 2 of Cindy She is giving this details of Casey telling cindy that zanny has been in accident if I am catching this right and that zanny needed to stay in hosiptal
I know there is Hippa Laws but couldnt police get this information whether there was a patient by this name
through a warrent

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: September 26, 2008, 03:50:11 PM »

Tamikosmom, the more I read about what her friends say and her actions leading up to this the more I am lead to believe it was very intentional.  Sad, but the way I see it.  Also I am now wondering if Casey could have been putting Caylee in that vacant apt at Sawgrass at night??  Other than the car.  She had to be keeping her somewhere, I just can't believe no one saw anything.  I mean if she was drugging her which I think she was, Caylee would have been passed out and possibly covered.  There is one video clip on here of Caylee in front of the coloring book where she looks a little dopey to me, her eyes don't look right to me in that particular video, could just be me.  But my thoughts still are that Casey is highly intelligent, extremely narcissistic, and clearly did investigate lots of ways to dispose of her daughter.

Blonde or Klaas brought this up in August I think.

Even with the internet, she was still a rookie killer. Should have thrown the hard drive in the dumpster as well.

Is you memory card  your hard drive.

RAM memory, your memory card, is volatile memory. Turn it off, all info gone.

Your hard drive, inside your computer, never forgets anything. Ever.

I would love to do forensic computer work. But, I took the entire summer off
to go back to school and the wife would kill me.

Maybe next summer.......

That's interesting. I always thought if you reformated the harddrive wiping it clean nothing was left on it. Must be they can restore that can't they?

Format destroys the file that says where all files are.

You can write 1s or 0s to the entire drive to kill everything.

But if you don't there is an un-erase program that can recover everything.

They used it on Casey's computer. It's really easy.

1s or 0s? huh? LOL I never even heard of that.

!~*Mar*~!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: September 26, 2008, 03:50:39 PM »

Hi all monkeys....you all are really busy monkeys today.....

Has anyone heard if they are going to release the transcripts of Cindy's interview?   I keep looking but have not seen them.

Tomm-your thought about the apt sort of makes sense to me.  She says she is with Zanny the Nanny(Xanax) and 210 was an empty apt.  Creepy if you really think about it.   

That was way back..... Not my idea though

But the more you think of it she STALKED Zanny, followed her, knew everything from the internet
then roped her in as the nanny.

That's why I warn everyone, Nikki, about putting too much info in the public eye

MySapce and Facebook are the MOST dangerous sites in the world.

ZG is the best example

Yep, and that is how all the teenagers communicate ..... that and texting.... IMO it is much easier to talk freely and say things that you would not say over the telephone or in person on Myspace or in a text.... I was snooping one day on my sons phone....(YES.... I invaded his space and while  he is a minor and living in my home and I am paying the bills he has been forwarned that I may periodically check ) and some of the things those girls were saying to him made me blush.....

My daughter has a FaceBook account, I hate it.

Think about this, she goes into a club, shows her ID. They now know her name and address and birthdate.
Google her name on the "social networking" sites. And you know her friends family everything.

I have done network security, it is all too easy.

Add to that posting you email address in public and threats can be sent to anyone... with your info.

There is software that attacks your email with a password hacker. They can get it. I've seen it.

BEWARE

Tomm
- you are absolutely right!  That's why I set up a hotmail with fake info.  Fake name (first name Klaasend, last name Scaredmonkeys), fake location, fake birthdate.
Me too my Gmail Fake fake

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: September 26, 2008, 03:50:49 PM »

Listening to part 2 of Cindy She is giving this details of Casey telling cindy that zanny has been in accident if I am catching this right and that zanny needed to stay in hosiptal
I know there is Hippa Laws but couldnt police get this information whether there was a patient by this name
through a warrent

I think so.... I know that medical records can be subpeona'd for custody cases,so I would think they could be for a criminal investigation as well...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: September 26, 2008, 03:50:51 PM »

Does anyone know where else I could watch Cindy's interviews? When I try to watch them on WTFV or whatever it freezes up.

Try from this site:

Part 1

Part 2

Are you using IE, internet explorer?

Could be Active X control

Switch to Opera.... no problems and MORE secure

http://www.opera.com/download/

Peace Monkeys
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: September 26, 2008, 03:51:10 PM »

I mean if it was just a booty call than there is no need to add "And I know it's not the only reason....etc"

I just thought it was interesting that we once again have a reference to what appears to me to be drug usage.  Now I will drop it cause this guy does not appear to fit in anywhere to me except maybe further police education for Casey.  I would be more curious about questions she may have asked him about police procedures.

Hey. I have heard of times without sex referred to as droughts. So, unsure. I think Casey saying "And I know it's not the only reason..." might be her fishing to find out if he "not only wanted sex" but a relationship, too?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: September 26, 2008, 03:51:54 PM »

Someone PLEASE explain something to me.....why is it that Cindy is making Casey out to sound like Holly Hobby Homemaker?? "we would put Caylee to bed together every nihgt..eat dinner together..Casey would draw her bathwater....she never came home later than 1 or 2 am..we are such homebodies" blah blah blah....

For the same reason Anita described Joran as a sweet boy, a sporter, would never do drugs, etc etc
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: September 26, 2008, 03:51:54 PM »

Hi all monkeys....you all are really busy monkeys today.....

Has anyone heard if they are going to release the transcripts of Cindy's interview?   I keep looking but have not seen them.

Tomm-your thought about the apt sort of makes sense to me.  She says she is with Zanny the Nanny(Xanax) and 210 was an empty apt.  Creepy if you really think about it.   

That was way back..... Not my idea though

But the more you think of it she STALKED Zanny, followed her, knew everything from the internet
then roped her in as the nanny.

That's why I warn everyone, Nikki, about putting too much info in the public eye

MySapce and Facebook are the MOST dangerous sites in the world.

ZG is the best example

Yep, and that is how all the teenagers communicate ..... that and texting.... IMO it is much easier to talk freely and say things that you would not say over the telephone or in person on Myspace or in a text.... I was snooping one day on my sons phone....(YES.... I invaded his space and while  he is a minor and living in my home and I am paying the bills he has been forwarned that I may periodically check ) and some of the things those girls were saying to him made me blush.....

My daughter has a FaceBook account, I hate it.

Think about this, she goes into a club, shows her ID. They now know her name and address and birthdate.
Google her name on the "social networking" sites. And you know her friends family everything.

I have done network security, it is all too easy.

Add to that posting you email address in public and threats can be sent to anyone... with your info.

There is software that attacks your email with a password hacker. They can get it. I've seen it.

BEWARE

Tomm
- you are absolutely right!  That's why I set up a hotmail with fake info.  Fake name (first name Klaasend, last name Scaredmonkeys), fake location, fake birthdate.
Me too my Gmail Fake fake

Good, I was worried about you and that gmail account

I guess I cannot stalk you now..... DRAT

Peace Monkeys
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: September 26, 2008, 03:53:11 PM »

I tryed but I just couldn't stand her.I had to go eat cookies

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #496 on: September 26, 2008, 03:53:24 PM »

Try from this site:

Part 1

Part 2

I tried it in both FireFox and IE.

!~*Mar*~!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #497 on: September 26, 2008, 03:53:38 PM »

It is wild how all of Casey's baby daddies die in car accidents.
yes, especially knowing what we know about her now Wink  she may have had a "hand" in it
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: September 26, 2008, 03:54:11 PM »

Hey. I have heard of times without sex referred to as droughts. So, unsure. I think Casey saying "And I know it's not the only reason..." might be her fishing to find out if he "not only wanted sex" but a relationship, too?

That's what I think too. The drought could simply be no sex for three weeks.It could be drugs too,who knows? I remember it not being drought but dry,lol...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: September 26, 2008, 03:54:37 PM »

Try from this site:

Part 1

Part 2

I tried it in both FireFox and IE.

Do Opera

Hackers go after the most popular search engines

Who ever heard of Opera????

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.