March 28, 2024, 03:00:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 345697 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: September 26, 2008, 05:01:36 PM »

When I google Juliette Lewis and Annabelle

I get-----

Juliette Lewis and an older lady Annabelle Weenick (who was from Florida)

were in Too Young to Die...

The made-for-TV drama TOO YOUNG TO DIE? presents a tragic story of manipulation and murder that touches on the hot topic debate over the death penalty. Juliette Lewis and Brad Pitt star, before they became huge Hollywood icons. Amanda (Lewis) is a 15 year-old girl who has lived a rough childhood. When her stepfather abuses her, Amanda's mother places the blame on her and kicks her out of their house. Desperate and ignorant, she takes up with immoral hustler Billy (Pitt), who hooks her on drugs and makes her a prostitute. She has one last chance with a kindly divorced man (Michael Tucker), who ultimately must distance himself from her because of his career. Enraged, Amanda and Billy embark on a drug-fueled murder spree. TOO YOUNG TO DIE? questions the justice of a system where a lost soul like Amanda can suffer such a tragic fate.

Very interesting!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #561 on: September 26, 2008, 05:02:15 PM »

We know now why Casey knows how to lie so good.

Wow that detective really lets her have it re: credit card receipts, lies on the news, etc.....WOO HOO!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: September 26, 2008, 05:02:39 PM »

I sure hope FOX  checks that the stalker cam  is working 100+%   
I just have a feeling with all this being released and they all get to see what each other said...  the house might soon do something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkDCS8xeobg   

JMO  of course   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: September 26, 2008, 05:04:05 PM »

Listening to the Cindy Marathon Yapping video now.  Easy to tell where Casey gets her ability to tell lies filled with little details.  Sorry, I don't buy a thing this woman says.  I wonder why the cops just let her ramble and choose any topic at all.  Shouldn't they be asking her specific questions?  Or maybe they know that she, like her daughter, will trip herself up.

Now she is on the "I think that for a while Zani was a real person and now Zani is anybody who is keeping Caylee.  It could be Amy or Jesse now."

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: September 26, 2008, 05:08:32 PM »

Great find!  Just looking at these pics breaks my heart....she was so cute!

Makes me wonder why there were no recent pictures of Caylee and who was that lady in the first picture??
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: September 26, 2008, 05:08:53 PM »

Cindy Anthony - video segment #1

Caylee was our life

past tense. Caylee has passed in her mind. denial my foot!

I fully agree with that...she uses past tense more then once.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: September 26, 2008, 05:10:28 PM »

Just saw the video that says "Cindy's own SUV may figure in this case."  What is that all about?
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: September 26, 2008, 05:11:51 PM »

Just saw the video that says "Cindy's own SUV may figure in this case."  What is that all about?

Where did you see it? Do you have a link?

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #568 on: September 26, 2008, 05:13:21 PM »

Oh brudda...

If you must watch the Cindy Videos...

Start with video #2 right at about 39 minutes

This is when Det. Melich "the man" smacks Cindy

in the face with a huge dose of reality.

He takes over the Cindy circus and just starts

droppin' it like it's HAWT! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: September 26, 2008, 05:13:23 PM »

Carpe do you have a date on the video of George after he visited Casey at Jail??

TIA!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: September 26, 2008, 05:15:27 PM »

According to Detective Yuki Melich today ... it appears that forensic testing inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle have yet to conclusively prove that decomposition is related to Caylee.

For crying out loud ... what was Capt. Angelo Nieves and Sgt. John Allen talking about in their media release regarding the outcome of frensic testing. 

Janet

______

DETECTIVE YUKI MELICH

Casey Anthony: The Evidence
Anthony Could Face Charges In Daughter's Disappearance In Weeks
POSTED: 8:36 am EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 8:50 am EDT September 26, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Without a body, witness or confession, investigators looking into the case of missing toddler Caylee Anthony said they're piecing together a circumstantial case like a large puzzle.

And they said they're working to fill the holes that they believe Anthony's attorney will try to punch through their case.

On July 16, Orange County investigators used Anthony's own statements as evidence to charge her with child neglect and making false statements. She admitted her child had been missing for one month and she did not go to police for help.

"The horrible thing that happened is -- this is the honest to God's truth -- of everything that I've said, I do not know where she is," Anthony said.

She also admitted that she lied to investigators during their attempts to find Caylee.

"I placed her under arrest," Orange County Sheriff's Office Detective Yuri Melich said.

At Anthony's first bond hearing two weeks later, Melich dropped a bombshell: Anthony was a person of interest in her daughter's disappearance.

"They found hair samples in the trunk of the car that were similar in length and color to that of Caylee. They also found a stain inside the trunk of the car that came up under black light that is questionable that we need to process," Melich said.
On the stand, Melich also said there was an overwhelming stench of death in the car.

"In my experience, the smell that I smelled inside that car was the smell of decomposition," Melich said.

According to other sources, lab tests have been ongoing as recently as this week to "triple check" that evidence. Investigators said they're confident those tests will provide "iron-clad proof" that Caylee's body was in the trunk of the car, how her body was positioned and that strands of her hair fell out after she died.

Investigators have also confirmed that high levels of chloroform were in the trunk, and they said they're close to determining the dates someone researched chloroform on Anthony's computer before Caylee disappeared.

One investigator said there's still a critical element missing: a definite motive and criminal intent for why Caylee's body got in the trunk.

Anthony and her lawyer, Jose Baez, have said all along that she dropped off Caylee with a babysitter in mid-June. Neither the child nor babysitter has been seen since.

"She has absolutely no idea where Caylee is," Baez said.

In a matter of weeks, investigators said they plan to arrest Anthony in connection with Caylee's disappearance.

When asked about the possibility that Caylee was buried in the back yard of the family's home, investigators said they believe if the toddler's body was there, it was later moved, and after a thorough investigation of the yard, they believe it was unnecessary to dig there.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17563488/detail.html

CAPT. ANGELO NIEVES - SGT. JOHN ALLEN

'Additional Evidence' Indicates Caylee Anthony Is Dead
Lead Investigator Says Body In Trunk Was 3-Year-Old
POSTED: 2:21 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 3:03 pm EDT September 1, 2008[/b]

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange Sheriff’s Office said again Monday that  “there is a strong probability” that Caylee Anthony is dead, noting that investigators have “additional evidence that has not been made public.”

The statement came a day after investigators for the first time on the record acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests indicated that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.

Officials did not say what additional evidence they have, saying the investigation is ongoing.

“If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued,” the statement from Capt. Angelo Nieves said

<snipped>

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: September 26, 2008, 05:15:39 PM »

I'm just wondering if LE has requested and conducted DNA  tests from Caylee's hair brush to see if she had been given  XANAX  ?

How could a DNA test determine Xanax on a toothbrush?
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: September 26, 2008, 05:15:43 PM »

News release from associate of Baez

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0926/17567359.pdf

Yuri Melich
Bebesc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: September 26, 2008, 05:17:05 PM »

If Casey told the truth lightening would strike her
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: September 26, 2008, 05:17:55 PM »

If Casey told the truth lightening would strike her

Welcome Bebesc 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: September 26, 2008, 05:19:06 PM »

Does anyone know where else I could watch Cindy's interviews? When I try to watch them on WTFV or whatever it freezes up.

Try from this site:

Part 1

http://www.local6.com/video/17566675/index.html

Part 2

http://www.local6.com/video/17566731/index.html

Those freeze up to! Sucks.

Are you using IE, internet explorer?

Could be Active X control

Switch to Opera.... no problems and MORE secure

http://www.opera.com/download/

I tried it in both FireFox and IE.

Willen, I couldn't hear anything on Firefox. I rebooted and it took care of the problem. Give that a try.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: September 26, 2008, 05:19:46 PM »

Yuri Melich just nailed Cindy's azz on a good one!

Yuri: So how could she have returned and given the gas cans to George if she was in Tampa?

Jihad Cindy: I don't know.

( Cindy video #2 @ 28 min 50 secs)

I just finished part 2...the detectives really talked some straight talk to her and it never got through to her....they pointed out all the lies .....pointed out, that the story she just spent 2 hours telling them was all lies,...and she knew they were lies....she said Jesse had Caylee...the LE called her on it....and they told her they know for a FACT that he doesn't have Caylee and she argued with them...ending with so do you know that someone Jesse knows doesn't have Caylee.....WOW....she is just like her daughter...in a LALA all her own!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #577 on: September 26, 2008, 05:21:11 PM »

Carpe do you have a date on the video of George after he visited Casey at Jail??

TIA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxaDko34dU

Added: August 03, 2008

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: September 26, 2008, 05:21:35 PM »

I'm just wondering if LE has requested and conducted DNA  tests from Caylee's hair brush to see if she had been given  XANAX  ?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #579 on: September 26, 2008, 05:21:36 PM »

How could a DNA test determine Xanax on a toothbrush?

I think they would be more likely to find Xanax in the maggots.

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.