April 25, 2024, 01:28:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 346877 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: September 26, 2008, 05:41:31 PM »

well I dont own a cell phoen so not sure how they work
But it would seem to me looking at the pictures from Casey's phone
that she had that same phone for quite awhile but I could be wrong

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: September 26, 2008, 05:41:35 PM »

Here is a good insight to how this crazy woman thinks.

Cindy to Yuri:

I wanted to be on your guys' side since day 1. (meaning the cops side)

Why do you think GEORGE AND I * LET YOU HAVE FREE REIGN? *

CA #2 ( 50 m 50 seconds )

Carpe just readin those quotes from Cindy make me sick...I just cannot listen to those interview yet..Maybe later tonight..
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: September 26, 2008, 05:43:04 PM »

Just saw the video that says "Cindy's own SUV may figure in this case."  What is that all about?

Earlier on the orlando sentinel website they had an update after 1pm says A man remembers casey driving a dark colored SUV Crap I cant find it now....I am still looking I think maybe it was the tattoo guy but not sure!

It was probably the guy Chris - he said in his statement to LE that she was driving Tony's blue jeep cherokee.

Didn't Tony mention in his thread that Casey drove his jeep "all over creation" while he was gone?

Lisa

Yep, your right Lisa.....

Re: Questions for Tony L.
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2008, 05:42:00 PM »
i really dont know why i mean i didnt wash it at all for months so it was just dirty from not being washed but yeah i hope not cuz then i couldnt drive my car anymore thats just fucked up. Its fucked up enuff she was driving my jeep all around creation while was gone when she wasnt suppose to.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: September 26, 2008, 05:43:27 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY STATEMENT - OVERVIEW

Cindy Anthony Talks About Zanny, Caylee Search In New Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 5:32 pm EDT September 26, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It was a grueling two-hour interview with Cindy Anthony, where she frequently interrupted and dodged investigators' questions. It ended with them begging her to stop misleading the public, because it was hurting their search for Caylee.

Cindy told a whole new story about where Casey was the first week Caylee was gone during the interview with investigators on August 1. Cindy Anthony relayed to detectives a totally different story Casey told her about where she and Caylee were the week after Caylee had last been seen. Casey said she was working long hours, staying at the Hard Rock Hotel near Universal and at Busch Gardens, where she and the nanny took Caylee on Sunday, then Zanny had a car accident on the way home.

"Zanny had a concussion," Cindy told investigators.

Cindy said she doesn't believe any of it now and that she doesn't believe Caylee was with Zanny.

"I think that Zanny, at this point, was a real person in the beginning, but I think Zanny is now whoever's watching Caylee," Cindy said.

"Do you think we're spinning our wheels looking for a Zanny?" an investigator asked.

"I'm not sure. I have two theories. I think Zanny could either be Amy or Jesse at this point," she told them.

Cindy blamed Caylee's disappearance on Casey's ex-fiance Jesse Grund, who investigators say is not a suspect.

Detective Yuri Melich pressed Cindy, as he held her hand, to stop changing her story, because it's hurting their effort to find Caylee.

"I can't stand in front of a newscast and say everything you've told us so far is the same thing that we've said all along, because I can't say that because you've changed it," he told her.

"Are you looking for a live Caylee or a dead Caylee, Yuri?" Cindy asked.

"We're looking for Caylee, Cindy, because we don't know where Caylee is," he replied. "I can't overlook certain things that exist. I can't."

"She's not a murderer. One thing I know is she loves that child," Cindy said.

But detective Yuri Melich confronted Cindy about withholding evidence that could lead to Caylee.

"I asked you for your credit card records. I still don't have it," Melich said.

"I gave you receipts," Cindy replied.

"You can't hold it back," Melich said.

Cindy apparently held back information about Casey borrowing her SUV at the end of June, around the time Casey claimed George had hit an animal with her car causing the horrible odor.

"Casey borrowed your green truck, George followed her and asked you and said she had borrowed your truck," Melich said.
"I don't know," Cindy told him.

"If she walks in today, we'll be here with our tails between our legs, but we have to ask why," investigator Eric Edwards told Cindy.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: September 26, 2008, 05:45:22 PM »

News release from associate of Baez

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0926/17567359.pdf

Thank you BeachGirl

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: September 26, 2008, 05:50:32 PM »

I think both Cindy and Caylee think that if they supply enough details their stories become more believable.  If we made a list just of the lies one of them has told since this case began, there would be hundreds of lies on the list, maybe thousands.  Just look at her saying someone named "eric" was the father.

I think Cindy perjured herself on the stand at that hearing.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #606 on: September 26, 2008, 05:50:55 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY STATEMENT - OVERVIEW

Cindy Anthony Talks About Zanny, Caylee Search In New Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 5:32 pm EDT September 26, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It was a grueling two-hour interview with Cindy Anthony, where she frequently interrupted and dodged investigators' questions. It ended with them begging her to stop misleading the public, because it was hurting their search for Caylee.

Cindy told a whole new story about where Casey was the first week Caylee was gone during the interview with investigators on August 1. Cindy Anthony relayed to detectives a totally different story Casey told her about where she and Caylee were the week after Caylee had last been seen. Casey said she was working long hours, staying at the Hard Rock Hotel near Universal and at Busch Gardens, where she and the nanny took Caylee on Sunday, then Zanny had a car accident on the way home.

"Zanny had a concussion," Cindy told investigators.

Cindy said she doesn't believe any of it now and that she doesn't believe Caylee was with Zanny.

"I think that Zanny, at this point, was a real person in the beginning, but I think Zanny is now whoever's watching Caylee," Cindy said.

"Do you think we're spinning our wheels looking for a Zanny?" an investigator asked.

"I'm not sure. I have two theories. I think Zanny could either be Amy or Jesse at this point," she told them.

Cindy blamed Caylee's disappearance on Casey's ex-fiance Jesse Grund, who investigators say is not a suspect.

Detective Yuri Melich pressed Cindy, as he held her hand, to stop changing her story, because it's hurting their effort to find Caylee.

"I can't stand in front of a newscast and say everything you've told us so far is the same thing that we've said all along, because I can't say that because you've changed it," he told her.

"Are you looking for a live Caylee or a dead Caylee, Yuri?" Cindy asked.

"We're looking for Caylee, Cindy, because we don't know where Caylee is," he replied. "I can't overlook certain things that exist. I can't."

"She's not a murderer. One thing I know is she loves that child," Cindy said.

But detective Yuri Melich confronted Cindy about withholding evidence that could lead to Caylee.

"I asked you for your credit card records. I still don't have it," Melich said.

"I gave you receipts," Cindy replied.

"You can't hold it back," Melich said.

Cindy apparently held back information about Casey borrowing her SUV at the end of June, around the time Casey claimed George had hit an animal with her car causing the horrible odor.

"Casey borrowed your green truck, George followed her and asked you and said she had borrowed your truck," Melich said.
"I don't know," Cindy told him.

"If she walks in today, we'll be here with our tails between our legs, but we have to ask why," investigator Eric Edwards told Cindy.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

So Cindy had contact with Casey between 6/15 and 7/16?

Lisa
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: September 26, 2008, 05:51:12 PM »

I the first video of Cindy as she talks about jeff dating zany and all that , cindy crosses her arms tight and cant stop touching her face, these are signs of lieing.
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: September 26, 2008, 05:53:01 PM »

So why do they want Cindy's medical records?  History of something?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #609 on: September 26, 2008, 05:53:22 PM »

"Casey borrowed your green truck, George followed her and asked you and said she had borrowed your truck," Melich said."I don't know," Cindy told him.

...and there you have it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: September 26, 2008, 05:53:47 PM »

I the first video of Cindy as she talks about jeff dating zany and all that , cindy crosses her arms tight and cant stop touching her face, these are signs of lieing.

Yes Lying but also grapsing at straws

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: September 26, 2008, 05:55:33 PM »

"Casey borrowed your green truck, George followed her and asked you and said she had borrowed your truck," Melich said."I don't know," Cindy told him.

...and there you have it.

This is suspicious.
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #612 on: September 26, 2008, 05:59:09 PM »

Also thought I read somewhere that people who are lying tend to use their left hand more frequently then their right.

Feet and Arms

Look out for a sudden crossing of the arms or legs, particularly if the person does it just as they tell what you think is a lie.

Posture

An erect, very stiff posture can be a sign that someone’s lying (particularly if this way of standing isn’t normal for them). They may shift from foot to foot – their posture actually looks uncomfortable, which is probably exactly how they’re feeling.

Hands

Someone telling a lie tends to reduce the number of gestures they make (ironically, because they’re worried their gestures will give them away). This is why some people put their hands in their pockets (or clench them tightly together) when they’re telling a lie – it’s a way of ensuring their hands stay under control. It’s interesting to note how politicians often use a lot of hand gestures when making speeches. Whether this is because they’re being honest or just trying to appear so is left for the reader to decide.

Touching the Face

The ultimate sign of a lie is covering the mouth while speaking (think of the ‘Speak no Evil’ monkey), but most of us have learned to tone down our body language while lying so the sign is given more subtly. Look for touches of the mouth, or more commonly the nose, ear or chin (it’s interesting to note how many people get an ‘itchy nose’ while lying). (Body Language, Jane Lyle).
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: September 26, 2008, 06:00:50 PM »

Good Lord..I dont know who to beleive..I really thought Cindy would have been distraught, but nooooooo...she just acts like she misplaced her purse.....

Now, I have to really wonder..even though its always been suspect, I really have to wonder about George following her...Yall know she "cant lose another one".....

"God dont like ugly"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #614 on: September 26, 2008, 06:03:39 PM »

CA - video #2

1 hour 4 minutes

Cindy Anthony:

I have smelled dead flesh before... but not burned bodies.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #615 on: September 26, 2008, 06:09:07 PM »

I haven't watched it yet.  What does this mean now?  Why would George admit to following her in Cindy's car if she was indeed doing something with Caylee's body.  What did I "miss"?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #616 on: September 26, 2008, 06:09:53 PM »

CA - video #2

1 hour 4 minutes

Cindy Anthony:

why does she mention burned bodies?  ugh...I don't have time to watch right now
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: September 26, 2008, 06:10:28 PM »

CA - video #2

1 hour 4 minutes

Cindy Anthony:

Cindy knows something about the death of her grandaughter that has not been reveal.

Thanks Carpe.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: September 26, 2008, 06:11:40 PM »

You know, I had hopes that Cindy and George weren't involved but it looks like they both were to an extent.  I'm not sure how much Cindy knew but she is lying.  My bet is George is lying about seeing Casey and Caylee leave on June 16th as well.

George has known.  Cindy knows now and Lee knows now.  Casey murdered Caylee.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: September 26, 2008, 06:11:44 PM »

I'm just wondering if LE has requested and conducted DNA  tests from Caylee's hair brush to see if she had been given  XANAX  ?

How could a DNA test determine Xanax on a toothbrush?
I do not think they could... that is why I said hair brush....  I would assume that some hairs would be on it (Yes I know  assume = Ass out of me   LOL) or some place for her hair..
From what little I know ~ hair will show drugs that were consumed... and if Zanny the Nanny is Xanax and the back seat of a car... it might show up ...  Just more stuff for the child neglect charge
JMO 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.