April 18, 2024, 12:48:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 346611 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #700 on: September 26, 2008, 07:24:13 PM »

In continuation with my theory from last night... I do not think
Santa's Helper had to wrap that gift.

It may have just been a stocking stuffer. Ya know, like an orange,
or walnuts, or a candy cane... that type of deal.

I'm having a dumb blonde moment, who is AR?

cop who was fired Tony R.... something or other

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: September 26, 2008, 07:24:39 PM »

So, if George helped dispose of Caylee's body, why call the police at all? I realize this sounds horrible, but Caylee wasn't in school yet, not in daycare. If the immediate family was in on it, why not just keep their mouths shut? I guess at some point a concerned neighbor or friend may have called social services ...

Once they got the car/Casey home, Cindy hemmed and hawed and finally called police about the granddaughter. George just went to work. He's trying to cover up a crime and he trots off to work to let Cindy handle it??? Something doesn't fit. 

BTW, did we ever find out if the Amscot address was in the letter the tow company sent to the Anthonys?

If you listen to the 911 tapes ... it is obvious that Cindy does not have a clue.  She is frantic ... she is desperately attempting to find her grandaughter.  Cindy is implicating her daughter ... who is sitting beside her ... in stealing money and stealing a vehicle.  Cindy claim the impounded vehicle smell like a dead body.  Cindy ... also states that her grandaughter has been missing for 31 days.  In the audio ... Cindy could be heard ... while being transferred ... threatening Casey with taking custody of Cayley.

Keep in mind ... George had driven the impounded vehicle home while ... Cindy and Amy went in the vehicle that had been driven to the towing lot to ... Tony's residence to get Casey.  George had not anticipated Cindy calling 911 and ... Cindy was on a mission ... there is no way Casey could stop her.

However ... it was not long before Cindy was made aware by George and Casey of the details encompassing the death and disappearance of her precious grandaughter ... the details about Casey using the SUV.  Cindy realized that she would never again embrace Casey but ... protecting her husband and daughter became a priority and ... damage control was where it was at.

Janet

++++++++

Audio:

First 911 call in Anthony case released
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7065255&version=1&locale=EN-US

Transcript of First 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=41195AA4ECE3E2FDBB3D40FE7AC2ED19?contentId=7065515&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Transcript of Second 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=48CD1676D45FFC8BEC8385B431C245FC?contentId=7059935&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Transcript of Third 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthonyhttp://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=0AE58BCED151845420102544B2C2DDD8?contentId=7059944&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #702 on: September 26, 2008, 07:26:16 PM »

Carpe...that very well may be true, and I myself have toyed with that theory....but let me just go on the record and say that my brother and I have been STUPID drunk together many times in our lives and that type of "stupid thing" never happened...

If Lee is the father, that is either a molestation deal or an ongoing relationship between the two of them.....JMO!!
Yes, I have to agree.  If it happened, it's happened before.  Why Lee and not George?  Is Lee the reason Cindy won't cave?  Or would she hold out for George too? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: September 26, 2008, 07:26:30 PM »

So, if George helped dispose of Caylee's body, why call the police at all? I realize this sounds horrible, but Caylee wasn't in school yet, not in daycare. If the immediate family was in on it, why not just keep their mouths shut? I guess at some point a concerned neighbor or friend may have called social services ...

Once they got the car/Casey home, Cindy hemmed and hawed and finally called police about the granddaughter. George just went to work. He's trying to cover up a crime and he trots off to work to let Cindy handle it??? Something doesn't fit. 

BTW, did we ever find out if the Amscot address was in the letter the tow company sent to the Anthonys?

If you listen to the 911 tapes ... it is obvious that Cindy does not have a clue.  She is frantic ... she is desperately attempting to find her grandaughter.  Cindy is implicating her daughter ... who is sitting beside her ... in stealing money and stealing a vehicle.  Cindy claim the impounded vehicle smell like a dead body.  Cindy ... also states that her grandaughter has been missing for 31 days.  In the audio ... Cindy could be heard ... while being transferred ... threatening Casey with taking custody of Cayley.

Keep in mind ... George had driven the impounded vehicle home while ... Cindy and Amy went in the vehicle that had been driven to the towing lot to ... Tony's residence to get Casey.  George had not anticipated Cindy calling 911 and ... Cindy was on a mission ... there is no way Casey could stop her.

However ... it was not long before Cindy was made aware by George and Casey of the details encompassing the death and disappearance of her precious grandaughter ... the details about Casey using the SUV.  Cindy realized that she would never again embrace Casey but ... protecting her husband and daughter became a priority and ... damage control was where it was at.

Janet

++++++++

Audio:

First 911 call in Anthony case released
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7065255&version=1&locale=EN-US

Transcript of First 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=41195AA4ECE3E2FDBB3D40FE7AC2ED19?contentId=7065515&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Transcript of Second 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=48CD1676D45FFC8BEC8385B431C245FC?contentId=7059935&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Transcript of Third 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthonyhttp://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=0AE58BCED151845420102544B2C2DDD8?contentId=7059944&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1 

IMO

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #704 on: September 26, 2008, 07:27:29 PM »

I really want to hear Cindy's interview but the damn browser keeps freezing. Can anyone put it on Youtube to make it easier?

!~*Mar*~!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #705 on: September 26, 2008, 07:30:08 PM »

Alright I have a head ache from listening to Cindy's whirlwind of an interrogation.  ...give me a hammer I am gonna fix this mess right now! 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!                                                                           JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #706 on: September 26, 2008, 07:30:40 PM »

Another thing that I picked up from CA #2 video.

She was telling Yuri about when they were tracking Casey down.

She says something to the effect of...

Amy was LEADING ... TELLING where Casey was.

She changed the word LEADING to TELLING pretty quickly.

Could mean nothing... but it sent my antenna up. Did anyone else hear that

abrupt stop in mid-sentence?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: September 26, 2008, 07:31:45 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

Transcript of interview with Karen Angel
Transcript of interview with Mike Kozak
Transcript of interview with Nicole Lett
Transcript of interview with Maria Kissh
Transcript of interview with Danny Colamarino
Transcript of interview with Chris Stutz
Transcript of interview with Jeff Hopkins
Transcript of interview with Jamie Realander
Transcript of interview with Matthew Crisp
Transcript of interview with Anthony Rusciano
Transcript of interview with Shirley Pleasea
Transcript of interview with Sean Daly
Transcript of interview with Jonathan Daly
Transcript of interview with Simon Burch
Transcript of interview with Gary Ridgeway
Transcript of interview with Brittany Schieber
Instant Message history between Casey and NYItaliano
Orange County Sheriff's Cell Telephone Reports
Orange County Sheriff's Office Documents
Computer Forensics Report of Casey Anthony's computer

For anyone who doesnt have all these
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #708 on: September 26, 2008, 07:32:34 PM »

Carpe...that very well may be true, and I myself have toyed with that theory....but let me just go on the record and say that my brother and I have been STUPID drunk together many times in our lives and that type of "stupid thing" never happened...

If Lee is the father, that is either a molestation deal or an ongoing relationship between the two of them.....JMO!!
Yes, I have to agree.  If it happened, it's happened before.  Why Lee and not George?  Is Lee the reason Cindy won't cave?  Or would she hold out for George too? 
I think she would cave if it was George due to the betrayal factor on his part as an equal - a spouse.  I think she would cover for Lee just as she is Casey due to the fact that it is her child....after all how would that make her as a mother look?  IMO

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #709 on: September 26, 2008, 07:33:55 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

More reading. sigh. This family is going to put Stephen King out of a job.

I remember you, Caylee.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: September 26, 2008, 07:34:15 PM »

Very well could be, Out4Bull.

She tossed George out on his ear during the divorce. She called it "her house."

Threw his buns out with the kitty litter. Lee is her boy. Doesn't want to lose another one?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: September 26, 2008, 07:34:27 PM »

Hey Rob....my SM Guru....lol....do you think that Cindy fully knew the truth at the time of the interview or that she was just realizing that something was wrong....she is obviously being deceptive, so assuming that George was involved in a cover up, do you think she knew at that point?

Hi sweetgypsy - she wasn't interviewed until two weeks later if I have that correct - so yes, she knew all by then.

what do you think?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: September 26, 2008, 07:35:25 PM »

I think she would cave if it was George due to the betrayal factor on his part as an equal - a spouse.  I think she would cover for Lee just as she is Casey due to the fact that it is her child....after all how would that make her as a mother look?  IMO

I'm staying with Lee being the accomplice...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: September 26, 2008, 07:35:39 PM »

arrgggg why do a get a gazillion popups asking me to download software to block em...geeeessh....how rude!!!! Smile
I did and now my spell check doesn't work.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: September 26, 2008, 07:36:36 PM »

OK, I made it through Cindy's interview, part I.  That's all I can take of her.  My word, that woman is UNBEARABLE.  She's also a liar.

I'm now of the opinion Casey did it, George helped after the fact, Cindy was clueless at the time of the 911 call, but either Casey or George filled her in afterwards.  I think both of them were blindsided when Cindy called 911, but I do think all 4 are now involved.

I can't listen to parts II and III right now.  That woman makes me ill.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: September 26, 2008, 07:39:03 PM »

I forgive you oldfart for the simple mistake. We are, after all, not here to be slapped across the knuckles with rulers. (Cough.)
No kidding! Well, said, goodnmad!
Hmm not just sure how to take this (been one of those days)  so   I'm going going to make a short statement then

If you look ... I'm not a new Monkey... but I did get a re-taste of what they (I and many others did) go through on posting mistakes.   Yes I added DNA to testing... Why ... I do not know.  All things given...  it not a big deal in life...But I do hope LE  has gotten something of Caylee's that they could do SOME TYPE of TEST on for Xanax   More ammo for child neglect charges and that the Nanny Zanny was in fact a drug induced state forced on Caylee
and just for the record... if I have the choice of
"slapped across the knuckles with rulers" vs
I will have to think on that one for a bit 

Oldfart -- I was taking up for you against what I thought was a rude response. Simply saying that all of us make mistakes in our posts but there seems to be only one monkey who likes to point that out time and time again. And oddly enough he/she makes mistakes as well. Sorry, not directed in a negative way toward you at all. No spanking, please? 
Sorry for the quote stack on this one...
LOL goodnmad
I'm not mad    at anyone yet.  It takes a lot for me to bring ole blue boy out in directed .. angry response (not this one)  Blue boy is Bigger... lol

Some people just like to   over simple things...
I still think we all are here to help find answers and see that justice is found for Caylee, Natalee, Clinton  and the other missing persons listed here...
JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: September 26, 2008, 07:39:10 PM »

Thank you.

This is all so overwhelming.

I do believe I will call it a night.  Dinner and a movie with friends is where it is at tonight.  It is the guys' turn to choose the movie.

Janet
4:40 PM PT

_____

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: September 26, 2008, 07:41:08 PM »

Wow Monkeys, Lots for me to catch up on when my ex in laws leave town tomorrow. Thanks to all who answered my questions. I haven't had time to look at all of them yet but I did see that someone tried to help me.

We had someone call after all these years and tell where a missing person's remains were. thats closure for a family although sad. I cried a time or 2 today. I always hope. Thats 3 in the last several months. Another cause of mine. NC CUE if anyone wants to look. Sorry Klaas.O/T just wanted to say that gives hope for Caylee, NH, and all the other missing. As long as someone cares as long as some looks there is always that 1 in a million chance. That's what I love about the monkeys they can't make us quit.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: September 26, 2008, 07:44:08 PM »

CALLED OUR LITTLE SWEETHEART A "SNOT HEAD" ... I am gonna be pissed for
at least a month!!!!

------

Explicit Online Conversation Between Casey Anthony, Lover Released

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567813/detail.html

POSTED: 5:43 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 6:17 pm EDT September 26, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- One of the main topics of conversation in an Instant Message conversation online with Anthony Rusciano, one of Casey's lovers, is sex.

"Sex is good with us, really good. And I know it's not the only reason you want to see me," Casey told him (read full conversation - explicit).

"Good, I hope so, but Jesus three week droughts blow," Rusciano replied. "So again, bring your little fine ass over here."

Rusciano was a sheriff's deputy later fired for lying about the affair. It seems like Casey's daughter Caylee was the problem in the relationship.

"Ha, want me to bring the little snot head?" Casey asked. "Didn't think so."

Later, in a police interview, Rusciano was asked about that comment.

"You believe that when she, when she's referring to the "little snot head" here, the child, she's talking about her daughter?" an investigator asked Rusciano on August 18.

"Yes," he replied.

Casey blamed her mother, Cindy, for not being around to take Caylee.

"Not your mom's fault, call that other bitch," Rusciano told her.

He's referring to Zenaida Gonzalez, the nanny Casey always talked about, but deputies never found.

During the Instant Message conversation release Friday, Casey often refereed to Caylee as passed out. But what does passed out really mean? Eyewitness News has reported that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car. Casey makes it clear her own daughter tires her out.

"Seriously, spending the day with Caylee is 10 times more exhausting than working a 12-hour event," she said.

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: September 26, 2008, 07:44:08 PM »

I really want to hear Cindy's interview but the damn browser keeps freezing. Can anyone put it on Youtube to make it easier?

It's too long, would have to be broken up into several different segments.  I don't have the time to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.