March 28, 2024, 10:17:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 345706 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2008, 11:52:21 AM »

question ~

how many think this is still an accident?

I'm curious

Hi Rob.....let me put on my fire retardant suit first....I think Casey was using choloform to keep Caylee out of her hair while she, Casey, played.....she Fucxed it up and Caylee dies...is that an accident? I don't think she set out to kill her...but did....so it's murder....but perhaps not first degree? 

I am still trying to figure out where was Caylee all the times the Anthony's thought she was at the baby sitters?? When the friends thought she was at the baby sitters? When Casey was supposed to be at work...but had no job? Where was Caylee then?? If she was at a day care or baby sitter why has no one stepped forward?

I'm not Rob, but I heard NG say that it would still be murder because it is known that chlorform is deadly and that Casey used it anyway.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2008, 11:52:37 AM »

Tell it to the judge, skank.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: September 26, 2008, 11:53:28 AM »

question ~

I'm curious

Hi Rob.....let me put on my fire retardant suit first....I think Casey was using chloroform to keep Caylee out of her hair while she, Casey, played.....she Fucxed it up and Caylee dies...is that an accident? I don't think she set out to kill her...but did....so it's murder....but perhaps not first degree? 

I am still trying to figure out where was Caylee all the times the Anthony's thought she was at the baby sitters?? When the friends thought she was at the baby sitters? When Casey was supposed to be at work...but had no job? Where was Caylee then?? If she was at a day care or baby sitter why has no one stepped forward?

I've been wondering about that myself. So, it's safe to assume she is not a very good mom. (Cough.) Maybe she just left Caylee either in the car or at home, when no one else was there. And usually she got lucky and nothing bad happened to Caylee. People continue to leave kids in cars even with case after case of children dying. And it doesn't seem beyond her to just leave Caylee napping at the Anthony house or leave her occupied with toys while mommy runs out for a couple of hours.   

I sure would like to know that and why in the world would Cindy/George never question who and where the 'nanny' was......and how could they possibly have not known for so long that Casey wasn't working? and after finding out did how could they continue to fall for the nanny story? the more I think about this stuff the bigger my headache gets

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: September 26, 2008, 11:54:00 AM »

This Bit#H is stone cold crazy

"God dont like ugly"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: September 26, 2008, 11:54:45 AM »

This girl has a twisted sense of humor.  She is very dangerous to everyone IMO.  How could she have passed a Psycho evaluation?

I don't think any of them are certifiably crazy. They all know right from wrong...

are they "twisted" ?? -> definitely.

jmo

this is a model family for the term...dysfunctional

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2008, 11:55:34 AM »

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2008, 11:55:49 AM »

I mean, seriously??????????????

"God dont like ugly"
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2008, 11:56:19 AM »

OMG I just read the tow yard guys statement and I don't know if you all know this but they got the garbage bag (with maggots) out of the tow yard dumpster. Do you know what that means? They have tested those flies and maggots - this girl is going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To see if maggots had eaten on a human>??????

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2008, 11:56:30 AM »

question ~

I'm curious

Not I, and with the photo of the little girl with the hanging bear, I would go so far as to now say "pre-meditated".

O for sure premeditation... and I am on needles waiting...the vidoe says expect arrest in possibly two weeks...I have confidence in OC that they truly do have "iron clad" evidence and she is a goner...I also think Georgey will be in handcuffs with her but I am still unsure for what charges...

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2008, 11:56:33 AM »

Ok I am just returning from a walk with my little one..

I find it interesting Casey requests a meeting with her father does anyone else?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2008, 11:57:47 AM »

OMG I just read the tow yard guys statement and I don't know if you all know this but they got the garbage bag (with maggots) out of the tow yard dumpster. Do you know what that means? They have tested those flies and maggots - this girl is going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they got what they needed from those little creatures to hang her..I am all for tar and feather and skinning alive at this point

Rest in Peace Caylee

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2008, 11:58:13 AM »

I have read maggots can even tell if someone was abused..Is this true?So we would know if Caylee was abused just from the maggots?
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2008, 11:58:51 AM »

OMFG!!!!  this has been a great morning on evidence for the prosecution!!! Can all you monkeys say nananananana hey hey hey goog bye Casey.

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #113 on: September 26, 2008, 11:59:48 AM »

I think it would be very hard to find a jury that could be sympathetic to Casey Anthony.  Her behavior is abhorrent!  I know Darlie Routier did some really awful and stupid stuff after killing her sons, but Casey takes the cake!  She is probably on her Facebook page right now setting up an application so her fan club can rate her "hawtness"!

Lisa

Let's see, her "hawtness" in regard to being a thief a child killer or a skank? All of the above?

These people NEED TO GROW A BRAIN! I realize that it might hurt a little, but they should try it.

Absolutely! (Sorry I used that word. It's spreading like a disease. Here's a banana nut mufffin to make up for it ... )

LOL!  I use to use the word absolutely, too.  The Anthony's have bastardized it!

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #114 on: September 26, 2008, 11:59:56 AM »

question ~

I'm curious

Hi Rob.....let me put on my fire retardant suit first....I think Casey was using chloroform to keep Caylee out of her hair while she, Casey, played.....she Fucxed it up and Caylee dies...is that an accident? I don't think she set out to kill her...but did....so it's murder....but perhaps not first degree? 

I've been wondering about that myself. So, it's safe to assume she is not a very good mom. (Cough.) Maybe she just left Caylee either in the car or at home, when no one else was there. And usually she got lucky and nothing bad happened to Caylee. People continue to leave kids in cars even with case after case of children dying. And it doesn't seem beyond her to just leave Caylee napping at the Anthony house or leave her occupied with toys while mommy runs out for a couple of hours.   

I sure would like to know that and why in the world would Cindy/George never question who and where the 'nanny' was......and how could they possibly have not known for so long that Casey wasn't working? and after finding out did how could they continue to fall for the nanny story? the more I think about this stuff the bigger my headache gets

Given that she was living with them/mooching off of them they should have been all up in her business, IMO. My mom always asks about where her grandkids babysitters. Do they have dogs? Do they smoke? Etc. The Anthonys have all been living in a fantasy world and they don't want to leave.

I remember you, Caylee.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2008, 12:02:05 PM »

Okay I'm RELUCTANTLY going to have to go to work - please don't let anything happen till I get back k? Save me a vine!!!!!

Luv ya all!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: September 26, 2008, 12:02:29 PM »

Good Morning!!  I see we are in a new cage.....so if this has been posted already..please disregard.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17561343/index.html

I can't get any audio on WESH videos. Fine on others. Is anyone else having this problem?

mrs...I am not having any problems...just the SM popups are driving me crazy this morning

No pop ups with Opera

http://www.opera.com/download/

Much better Tomm Yes no Pop ups but No spell check
 between my long real nails  and no spell check you guys are in for a treat 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2008, 12:03:27 PM »

OMFG!!!!  this has been a great morning on evidence for the prosecution!!! Can all you monkeys say nananananana hey hey hey goog bye Casey.

What's also interesting is George told LE about the bag of trash.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2008, 12:03:43 PM »

Another from her deleted Photobucket:

I saved several hundred of them before someone went on a delete spree.

So did I 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2008, 12:03:48 PM »

SHe is so effing crazy..and disturbed......

I saw Dr.Baden say once that maggots can be placed in a blender, put on a slide, and drug tested... we will find out about that cholorform from those maggots..BET ON IT!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.