April 27, 2024, 03:36:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 347029 times)
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: September 26, 2008, 02:38:32 PM »

snipped....

6.  June 26th ...  In separate vehicles Casey and Lee arrive at Amscott parking lot later in the evening.  Casey parks beside the dumpster and ... Lee lifts his neice from the trunk and ... places her in the dumpster.  The stench from the leaking/broken plastic bag is by now  overpowering and ... Casey refuses to get back into her vehicle.  Casey drives off as a passenger in Lee's vehicle ... leaving her pocketbook in the front seat.

7.  June 27th ... following a search of the internet in regards to chloroform by Lee and Casey on Cindy's labtop ... Lee drive back to the Amscott parking lot early in the morning.  An attempt is made to clean the trunk with chloroform ... it did not work.  A plan to depose of the vehicle needs to be devised.

8.  June 27th ... later that morning ... Lee drives Casey to her vehicle ... groceries in hand and ... Jesse is contacted and ... informed by Casey that she had run out of gas.

9.  June 27th ... Casey's vehicle is towed away before Lee has a chance to dispose of it.

My theory is subject to change at a moments notice.

Janet

But why did she leave her purse in the car?

If the smell was so bad on the 25th that she tells Amy aout it and so bad by the 26th that she has to ditch the car, how did George not smell it on the 24th?

My theory implies that on the 24th ... Caylee was still buried in a plastic bag in the Anthony's back yard ... the spot the dog/s hit on during the official search..

My theory implies that it was not until the 26th that Lee assisted Casey in removing Caylee remains from the Anthony's back yard and ... placing Caylee in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  It was at this time that decomposition was leaked into the trunk.  Either the plastic bag leaked or ... the plastic bag broke.

4th_kids ... please read my timeline again.

Janet

Considering Amy's statement ... my timeline of events has changed slightly.   I now theorize that it was June 25th when Lee removed Caylee from the grave in the backyard when Casey had buried her on June 28th when she was observed backing her vehicle up to the house and ... she borrowed a shovel from the neigbour.

Janet
wasn't the shovel borrowed on the 18th?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: September 26, 2008, 02:39:47 PM »

Tamikosmom wrote:
Considering Amy's statement ... my timeline of events has changed slightly.   I now theorize that it was June 25th when Lee removed Caylee from the grave in the backyard when Casey had buried her on June 28th when she was observed backing her vehicle up to the house and ... she borrowed a shovel from the neigbour.

Janet

You mean Casey buried her on the 25th and Lee removed her on the 28th?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: September 26, 2008, 02:40:03 PM »

question ~

how many think this is still an accident?

I'm curious
Not me.  And even that teenzy, weenzy part of me that believed maybe, just maybe somebody did have her is now gone.  I believe that when CA and baby CA was sleeping the night at Ricardo's and Ricardo woke up and the baby was gone...well, CA grandma said she did not call CA to bring baby CA home, so where did CA put baby CA??  In the trunk of her car?  But don't you think baby CA would have cried in the trunk and somebody would have heard her? 
Not if she was drugged!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: September 26, 2008, 02:40:08 PM »

Documents reveal she visited missing children web sites as early as March.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17564624/detail.html

Video Interview Of Cindy Anthony, New Documents Released

POSTED: 10:52 am EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 1:40 pm EDT September 26, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office and State Attorney's Office released over 600 pages of documents and a video interview of Cindy Anthony in the Casey Anthony case Friday morning. The documents released include more transcripts of interviews with ex-boyfriends, acquaintances and the tow truck driver who removed her abandoned car from a parking lot in June.

Included among the evidence is a picture found on Casey Anthony's computer (see picture). The picture shows a little girl next to a teddy bear hanging by a noose. Next to it is what appears to be an anti-death penalty statement: "Why do people kill people, who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad?"

CINDY ANTHONY INTERVIEW
Images | Watch Part 1

Documents reveal she visited missing children web sites as early as March. There's also new information coming from Cindy Anthony's interview with investigators on August 1, showing that in the months before Caylee disappeared, her mother Casey and Caylee were spending more and more time away from the Anthony's home.

Cindy Anthony gave some conflicting statements to investigators that day about Casey and also appeared to be in a hurry as they tried to establish a timeline in Caylee's disappearance.

As Cindy Anthony waited for detectives to bring her water, she sat with her head lowered, arms crossed around herself. She told them that one of Casey's friends brought a bag to the house that Casey had left with him and it held some of Caylee's swimming gear.

But, more significant, Cindy told detectives that shortly before Caylee disappeared, Casey was not coming home at night with Caylee more and more often.

"There could've been one or two nights that they said they stayed at the nanny's, because it seemed like, starting in May and June it was more frequent that they crashed at Zanny's," Cindy told investigators on the video interview.

Even though by this time Cindy Anthony knew that Casey had lied to her about working at Universal, for years she seemed to minimize Casey's faults. On the other hand, she went on the attack about Casey's ex-fiance Jesse Grund, whom investigators say had nothing to do with the case.

Cindy Anthony said Grund had a lot of anger and rage, that he intimidated Casey and that he was disappointed after a paternity test that he was not Caylee's father.

NEWLY RELEASED DOCUMENTS REVEAL NEW DETAILS

We are also learning more about the evidence in the case from hundreds of pages of documents released by the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW DOCUMENTS: Ex-Boyfriend Stutz | Ex-Boyfriend Rusciano | Tow Truck Driver | Tow Truck Company Manager | Casey's Letter To Sheriff Beary | Computer Forensics Report (PDFs)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During an online conversation between Casey and one of her lovers, she talks about Zani the nanny. She talks about how Zani wasn't around to keep Caylee. The information sheds light on how little time Casey wanted to spend with her own daughter.

The more than 600 pages include phone records, text messages, interview transcriptions, hand-written letters and instant messages. Casey Anthony's instant messages with a lover reveal an ongoing sexual relationship in May.

Anthony Rusciano is the man she was having the affair with. He was the sheriff's deputy later fired for lying about the affair. Casey often talked about the sex.

"Sex is good with us, really good. And I know it's not the only reason you want to see me," she told Rusciano during the online exchange in early May.

"Good, I hope so, but Jesus, three-week droughts blow, so, again, bring your little fine ass over here," he wrote back.

It seems like Casey's daughter Caylee was the problem in the relationship.

"Ha, want me to bring the little snot head?" Casey asked Rusciano. "Didn't think so," she told him.

During the conversation, Casey often refereed to Caylee as "passed out." But what does passed out really mean? Eyewitness News has reported that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car. Casey makes it clear her own daughter tires her out.

"Seriously, spending the day with Caylee is 10 times more exhausting than working a 12-hour event," she said.

In a transcript released of investigators interviewing the tow truck manager at the company that towed Casey's abandoned car, Simon Burch refers to a strong smell coming from her car.

"The smell was pungent. I mean it was, it knocked me back. It knocked me back," he told investigators on July 24.

(snipped)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #364 on: September 26, 2008, 02:41:01 PM »

That Zanny or the Nanny was also a cover for her to be staying over at boy's houses without Cindy getting mad.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: September 26, 2008, 02:41:47 PM »

question ~

I'm curious
Not me.  And even that teenzy, weenzy part of me that believed maybe, just maybe somebody did have her is now gone.  I believe that when CA and baby CA was sleeping the night at Ricardo's and Ricardo woke up and the baby was gone...well, CA grandma said she did not call CA to bring baby CA home, so where did CA put baby CA??  In the trunk of her car?  But don't you think baby CA would have cried in the trunk and somebody would have heard her? 

Not if Mommy Dearest dosed her with choroform...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: September 26, 2008, 02:42:31 PM »

Hi Monkeys have been reading here for a long time, I know some of you from "other places" online.
Thanks for the radio broadcasts and the intelligent posts.  If  I need clarification on things I usually check here, and Viola, you all have it.

Am trying to watch the video of Cindy but her body language is all over the place, and I dont feel she is being forthcoming at this point in the interview.  I'm only half done but I see a clear problem with her almost a refusal to pin down exactly what she was doing.
There was no Nanny.  Im not to the part if they discuss a "nanny" and I still have a huge problem with the dates they all initially gave.
I think the last concrete date is the day Caylee went to lunch.  We DO know she was there.  Who is Chris who brought over Caylees swimmers and floaties in the bag?  I've been following this case and who is Chris, is this Snow? 
Sounds to me like her swimsuit is accounted for; Caylee however is not.

Her swimsuit really bothered me as I was sure she drowned.  If her suit was recovered, then Im not so sure.  The info that Caylee was in and out of the pool, is very upsetting though as is the info that Cindy gave Greta regarding the ladder in the down position.  I think it is very possible that Cindy went to work, Casey slept in, Caylee got UP and got into that pool.  Without her gear.  Mommy wouldnt wake up.  Mommy wakes up later in the afternoon and finds her dead in the pool.  And promptly loses it.  Whats everyone elses theory?  I think that her father knowing about Amscot before the Tow Mang told him that's where the car was is really bothering me as well.

Welcome CatToy! Cindy said that Sunday after they came back from visiting her father, that she and Caylee went swimming, made a point of saying that Casey did not get in because she thought it was too cold. In June? In Fla?
We have an above ground pool and even when it is 100+ outside the water can be really cold.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: September 26, 2008, 02:42:54 PM »

question ~

I'm curious

Not anymore, yikes, she did it with cold hearted thought and purpose.  And I still am wondering what those dumpster photo's contain.  Caylee's belongings??  What could they possibly be holding back?

I find it so difficult to believe that Caylee's death was premeditated but ... the released documents do imply that maybe ... just maybe ...

I do not believe Caylee's death was an "accident".  An accident would imply that 911 would have been called.

Until the release of the documents ... I suspeced that Caylee's death was "unintended" but had resulted from gross negligence or ... an impulsive actions.  Therefore ... the coverup ...

Either physical evidence or ... the presence of drugs in Caylee's system could have implicated Casey in wrongdoing resulting in the death of her daughter.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: September 26, 2008, 02:44:45 PM »

I think this one goes along withn shotgun weddings.I've seen this one before so it doesn't freak me out much.There has always been spoofs about the farmer catching the guy with his daughter and gets a loaded shotgun to go after him..jmo

Thank you Tot.  I missed read it.   
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: September 26, 2008, 02:45:38 PM »

question ~

I'm curious

Not anymore, yikes, she did it with cold hearted thought and purpose.  And I still am wondering what those dumpster photo's contain.  Caylee's belongings??  What could they possibly be holding back?

I find it so difficult to believe that Caylee's death was premeditated but ... the released documents do imply that maybe ... just maybe ...

I do not believe Caylee's death was an "accident".  An accident would imply that 911 would have been called.

Until the release of the documents ... I suspeced that Caylee's death was "unintended" but had resulted from gross negligence or ... an impulsive actions.  Therefore ... the coverup ...

Either physical evidence or ... the presence of drugs in Caylee's system could have implicated Casey in wrongdoing resulting in the death of her daughter.

Janet
I "ABSOLUTELY" agree with you 100%!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #370 on: September 26, 2008, 02:47:19 PM »

question ~

I'm curious

wouldn't the dumpster have been emptied roughly four times in the months before Caylee was reported missing?

I'm not sure there would be anything to photo.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #371 on: September 26, 2008, 02:47:33 PM »

9.  June 27th ... Casey's vehicle is towed away before Lee has a chance to dispose of it.

Janet, I snipped this for space saving reasons.  I believe that the text messages show Casey was trying to retrieve her car but couldn't get a gas can in time.  Unless she had other motives for the gas.  Just wanted you to think about that.

I think you may be on to something about Lee. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: September 26, 2008, 02:47:47 PM »

I am beginning to think Casey was planning the "perfect" (in her own mind) crime. She seems to be scoping it out and planning. I had not expected this. Before, I had thought it was gross negligence. But now I am not so sure.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #373 on: September 26, 2008, 02:48:33 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17564624/detail.html
"The morning of the 16th, when I talked to Cindy, she told me that she believes Casey was guilty of something. She did not know what, but she didn't care if it meant that Casey ended up behind bars for the rest of her life as long as she got Caylee home," said Brittany Schieber.

I don't get what Casey has or can hold over her Mother that would cause her to change her mind and protect, or defend her?????  Is Casey so manipulating and good at lies that she has been able to convince them that Caylee is still alive somewhere? I mean it's not like Cindy had any faith or trust in Casey before this. Why, why , why???
My mind is boggled. 
If she knows Lee is involved, she'd be left with only George.  Just a thought
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: September 26, 2008, 02:48:42 PM »

Is this old news....just heard on CNN that sources close to the Anthony's say that Casey has changed her story and that she sold Caylee to someone in Puerto Rico.  Did anyone hear this too?  Just another one of her lies I'm sure. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #375 on: September 26, 2008, 02:49:22 PM »

I can see why Casey is the way she is..she has learned her habits from Cindy!  This interrogation is seriously off the wall.  This woman is like a machine gun firing off accusations to everyone she can think of.  This family is covering up what happened.  I had thought it was either just George or Lee, but Cindy is just as nutty as the rest of em!

After just watching part 1 of Cindy's video -

3 observations

1. She cannot sit still to save her life. (ok, I can let this slide)

2.  It takes the woman FOREVER to answer the simplest of questions.

3. She cannot seem to remember much. She is a ball of confusion.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: September 26, 2008, 02:50:04 PM »

I think this one goes along withn shotgun weddings.I've seen this one before so it doesn't freak me out much.There has always been spoofs about the farmer catching the guy with his daughter and gets a loaded shotgun to go after him..jmo

Thank you Tot.  I miss read it.   
(What a dork I am)

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: September 26, 2008, 02:50:59 PM »

either physical evidence or ... the presence of drugs in Caylee's system could have implicated Casey in wrongdoing resulting in the death of her daughter.

Janet

I am wondering: Can they tell from hair if there were drugs given to her over a period of time?
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: September 26, 2008, 02:51:07 PM »

question ~

I'm curious

wouldn't the dumpster have been emptied roughly four times in the months before Caylee was reported missing?

I'm not sure there would be anything to photo.
Maybe DNA....?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: September 26, 2008, 02:51:39 PM »

Could someone please give me a quick lunch time highlight to tide me over until this evening? Pretty please? I only have a few minutes on here before lunch time is over...Shoulda been sick today.... 

TYIA
here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.msg472394#msg472394

Thanks Blonde..... Oh, I soooo don't want to go back to work..... I have other things to do!!!!!
I have the Power to givie you the day off!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.