April 27, 2024, 06:19:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 347071 times)
thb134
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: September 26, 2008, 03:21:59 PM »

Hi all monkeys....you all are really busy monkeys today.....

Has anyone heard if they are going to release the transcripts of Cindy's interview?   I keep looking but have not seen them.

Tomm-your thought about the apt sort of makes sense to me.  She says she is with Zanny the Nanny(Xanax) and 210 was an empty apt.  Creepy if you really think about it.   

That was way back..... Not my idea though

But the more you think of it she STALKED Zanny, followed her, knew everything from the internet
then roped her in as the nanny.

That's why I warn everyone, Nikki, about putting too much info in the public eye

MySapce and Facebook are the MOST dangerous sites in the world.

ZG is the best example

So true about Facebook and MySpace...What a piece of work Casey is.  Her computer forensics is unbelievable.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: September 26, 2008, 03:22:22 PM »

If casey was on X it would have made her and Cindy best friends..Literally it makes you feel like you love the world...

Well, at first maybe, then like any other narcotic you have been on awhile, it can give you a serious attitude...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: September 26, 2008, 03:23:04 PM »

Re-watching CA's interview with police....the officer tells CA that CA and baby CA was sleeping at Reecardo's and he woke up and and baby CA is gone and CA grandma just shrugs her shoulders.  If an officer told me that I would have gotta mad, said something...I would have questioned the officer more about it, something other than shrugging my shoulders.  Who's this guy Chris who brought over the bag with baby CA's swimsuit and stuff? 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #443 on: September 26, 2008, 03:23:42 PM »

So - in Cindy video #2 -

She changes the father story yet once again.

Now, she says it is some guy Casey went to high school with named Eric.

Seriously, this is like the longest running joke ever. 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: September 26, 2008, 03:23:53 PM »

misitx5, my drug of choice for Casey has always been Meth, but monkeys shot it down. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: September 26, 2008, 03:24:20 PM »

Tamikosmom wrote:
Considering Amy's statement ... my timeline of events has changed slightly.   I now theorize that it was June 25th when Lee removed Caylee from the grave in the backyard when Casey had buried her on June 28th when she was observed backing her vehicle up to the house and ... she borrowed a shovel from the neigbour.

Janet
Tot responded:
You mean Casey buried her on the 25th and Lee removed her on the 28th?

Tamikosmom wrote:
No.

Amy statement implies that Casey mention the smell on the 25th ... so I have change my timeline when Lee removed Caylee from the backyard and ...placed her in Casey's trunk from June 26th to June 25th.

Janet

You are causing my eyes to cross Janet..Please re-read the first post you wrote again? What day did Casey bury her?

Tot ... I reposted my theory for you to read.  Point #3 will answer your question in regards to when I suspect Caylee was buried.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: September 26, 2008, 03:25:01 PM »

If casey was on X it would have made her and Cindy best friends..Literally it makes you feel like you love the world...

Well, at first maybe, then like any other narcotic you have been on awhile, it can give you a serious attitude...

Casey sure does have one heck of an attitude...I think thats why she likes Baez they both seem to think they are above the law...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: September 26, 2008, 03:25:27 PM »

question ~

how many think this is still an accident?

I'm curious

Not anymore, yikes, she did it with cold hearted thought and purpose.  And I still am wondering what those dumpster photo's contain.  Caylee's belongings??  What could they possibly be holding back?

I find it so difficult to believe that Caylee's death was premeditated but ... the released documents do imply that maybe ... just maybe ...

I do not believe Caylee's death was an "accident".  An accident would imply that 911 would have been called.

Until the release of the documents ... I suspeced that Caylee's death was "unintended" but had resulted from gross negligence or ... an impulsive actions.  Therefore ... the coverup ...

Either physical evidence or ... the presence of drugs in Caylee's system could have implicated Casey in wrongdoing resulting in the death of her daughter.

Janet
resulted from gross negligence or ... an impulsive actions.   I'm with you

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #448 on: September 26, 2008, 03:26:01 PM »

Has anyone heard if they are going to release the transcripts of Cindy's interview?   I keep looking but have not seen them.

Tomm-your thought about the apt sort of makes sense to me.  She says she is with Zanny the Nanny(Xanax) and 210 was an empty apt.  Creepy if you really think about it.   

But the more you think of it she STALKED Zanny, followed her, knew everything from the internet

That's why I warn everyone, Nikki, about putting too much info in the public eye

ZG is the best example

Yep, and that is how all the teenagers communicate ..... that and texting.... IMO it is much easier to talk freely and say things that you would not say over the telephone or in person on Myspace or in a text.... I was snooping one day on my sons phone....(YES.... I invaded his space and while  he is a minor and living in my home and I am paying the bills he has been forwarned that I may periodically check ) and some of the things those girls were saying to him made me blush.....

My daughter has a FaceBook account, I hate it.

Think about this, she goes into a club, shows her ID. They now know her name and address and birthdate.
Google her name on the "social networking" sites. And you know her friends family everything.

I have done network security, it is all too easy.

Add to that posting you email address in public and threats can be sent to anyone... with your info.

There is software that attacks your email with a password hacker. They can get it. I've seen it.

BEWARE

Peace Monkeys
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: September 26, 2008, 03:26:17 PM »

About Lee: Maybe Lee is out of the denial stage? Or, maybe he really did have something to do with the crime. Or, maybe he can't afford to lose his job over this, and was warned by his employer not to be caught on tape doing stupid things???
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: September 26, 2008, 03:26:19 PM »

Tamikosmom wrote:
Considering Amy's statement ... my timeline of events has changed slightly.   I now theorize that it was June 25th when Lee removed Caylee from the grave in the backyard when Casey had buried her on June 28th when she was observed backing her vehicle up to the house and ... she borrowed a shovel from the neigbour.

Janet
Tot responded:

Tamikosmom wrote:
No.

Amy statement implies that Casey mention the smell on the 25th ... so I have change my timeline when Lee removed Caylee from the backyard and ...placed her in Casey's trunk from June 26th to June 25th.

Janet

You are causing my eyes to cross Janet..Please re-read the first post you wrote again? What day did Casey bury her?

Tot ... I reposted my theory for you to read.  Point #3 will answer your question in regards to when I suspect Caylee was buried.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3451.380

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: September 26, 2008, 03:27:22 PM »

Tamikosmom wrote:

Janet
Tot responded:

Tamikosmom wrote:
No.

Janet

Janet

Janet, I think you made a little typo and that was what was confusing Tot.

I Stand With The Girl
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #452 on: September 26, 2008, 03:28:10 PM »

I have finally gotten a chance to watch CA interview... still on part 1, but I would love to hear a professionals analysis of her body movements. Seems to me, from all I have ever heard or read those things she does, like looking at her feet, playing with her fingers... all the fidgeting... she is lying.
What the hell is this family playing at?  My God.. I try to never ever hate... it is something that was instilled in me as a child.... but I have so much anger and frustration for these people.
How can they live in their own skin? I think that all the new stuff being released today has to bring one of them to crack... it just has to.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: September 26, 2008, 03:29:46 PM »

ZG is the best example

Yep, and that is how all the teenagers communicate ..... that and texting.... IMO it is much easier to talk freely and say things that you would not say over the telephone or in person on Myspace or in a text.... I was snooping one day on my sons phone....(YES.... I invaded his space and while  he is a minor and living in my home and I am paying the bills he has been forwarned that I may periodically check ) and some of the things those girls were saying to him made me blush.....

My daughter has a FaceBook account, I hate it.

Think about this, she goes into a club, shows her ID. They now know her name and address and birthdate.
Google her name on the "social networking" sites. And you know her friends family everything.

I have done network security, it is all too easy.

Add to that posting you email address in public and threats can be sent to anyone... with your info.

There is software that attacks your email with a password hacker. They can get it. I've seen it.

BEWARE

I hate it too tomm....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #454 on: September 26, 2008, 03:30:07 PM »

About Lee: Maybe Lee is out of the denial stage? Or, maybe he really did have something to do with the crime. Or, maybe he can't afford to lose his job over this, and was warned by his employer not to be caught on tape doing stupid things???
yea, that warning may have come to late.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: September 26, 2008, 03:31:31 PM »

misitx5, my drug of choice for Casey has always been Meth, but monkeys shot it down. 

Ya know, some people do not have to be drugged out to act like they are....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: September 26, 2008, 03:31:50 PM »

Tamikosmom wrote:

Janet
Tot responded:

Tamikosmom wrote:
No.

Janet

Janet

Janet, I think you made a little typo and that was what was confusing Tot.

I read my post again and again ... the post that confused Tot.  I meant every word.

Janet

_____

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: September 26, 2008, 03:32:20 PM »

Ya know, some people do not have to be drugged out to act like they are....

There y'all go, talkin' bad about me again. 

I Stand With The Girl
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: September 26, 2008, 03:32:26 PM »

Tamikosmom, the more I read about what her friends say and her actions leading up to this the more I am lead to believe it was very intentional.  Sad, but the way I see it.  Also I am now wondering if Casey could have been putting Caylee in that vacant apt at Sawgrass at night??  Other than the car.  She had to be keeping her somewhere, I just can't believe no one saw anything.  I mean if she was drugging her which I think she was, Caylee would have been passed out and possibly covered.  There is one video clip on here of Caylee in front of the coloring book where she looks a little dopey to me, her eyes don't look right to me in that particular video, could just be me.  But my thoughts still are that Casey is highly intelligent, extremely narcissistic, and clearly did investigate lots of ways to dispose of her daughter.

Blonde or Klaas brought this up in August I think.

Even with the internet, she was still a rookie killer. Should have thrown the hard drive in the dumpster as well.

Is you memory card  your hard drive.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: September 26, 2008, 03:32:37 PM »

"Sex is good with us, really good. And I know it's not the only reason you want to see me," she told Rusciano during the online exchange in early May.

"Good, I hope so, but Jesus, three-week droughts blow, so, again, bring your little fine ass over here," he wrote back.

Does anyone else think they are talking about drugs here???
LOL  Cute! But no..thats a booty call.
I guess these statements could be interpreted in different ways but here's mine...JMO

"Sex is good with us, really good. And I know it's not the only reason you want to see me," 

I'm guessing she meant that the only time that he would want to see her is for her to bring him weed and to have sex.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.