May 01, 2024, 07:36:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 347388 times)
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: September 26, 2008, 06:50:29 PM »

WHOO-HOO!!!  You guys are absolutely ON FIRE today!!!  Work it Monks!!!!

I am 100% with you Klass and it is the Cindy interview that did it for me....THIS WAS MURDER MONKS! Pure and simple.

I don't think this was any kind of accident.  This sort of layered lying is designed specifically to cover something up.

What kind of a grandmother attempts to justify ANYTHING when her granddaughter is missing???  If she was being completely truthful, she would be simple and direct....here are the facts as I know them....now how can we find Caylee??  Instead she bargains, backpedals, overexplains, gets off on tangents and is all over the place....all the while the clock is ticking and the baby is missing.  TELL THEM WHAT YOU KNOW SUCCINCTLY SO THEY CAN GO DO THEIR JOB!!!!

Now where is the George stuff???  Can't wait to see that trainwreck....

Keep up the good work Monks....this is good vs. evil now....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: September 26, 2008, 06:50:51 PM »

CA - video #2

1 hour 4 minutes

Cindy Anthony:

I have smelled dead flesh before... but not burned bodies.

why does she mention burned bodies?  ugh...I don't have time to watch right now

anyone have the link to the video that your talking about. Dosent seem to be what I just watched. TIA

2nd part mtnmom http://www.wftv.com/video/17566546/index.html

thankyou  Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: September 26, 2008, 06:53:23 PM »

Cindy apparently held back information about Casey borrowing her SUV at the end of June, around the time Casey claimed George had hit an animal with her car causing the horrible odor.

"Casey borrowed your green truck, George followed her and asked you and said she had borrowed your truck," Melich said."I don't know," Cindy told him.

...and there you have it.

OMG! So they've known about that smell since then, I would imagine this was the 24th and gas can story, funny George left all that out, George had to have helped dispose of Caylee that day, probably told her, I'll take care of it.

BINGO!!!

I have reverted back to my "George assisted Casey in the cover up" theory and ... putting "Lee assisted Casey in the cover up" theory on the back burner.

I told ya all that I could change my theory at a moment's notice.

Maybe ... Cindy and George are not necessary protecting Casey.  George is protecting George and ... Cindy is protecting George.

Maybe ... Casey would have revealed the truth by now if her father had not entered the scenario.  In other words ... Casey is protecting George.

Janet

Janet - that makes alot of sense, really.  Could be why the Anthonys (Cindy and George) hired that high power Defense Attorney that claims to be a PR Attorney 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: September 26, 2008, 06:54:09 PM »

Does anyone know when they stopped handing out flyers at an information tent at Publix?  I went there today and there was nothing ... wasn't that kidfinder network doing that?  I saw no sign of the traveling billboard either .... no protesters and only one unmarked news truck in front of the house ...

I'm most surprised no protestors and no news trucks outside the house.

I was too Klaas!  There was nothing!  Just one guy posted outside the house in a white news van with no identifiable station on it ... It is a quiet neighborhood ...  We drove by about 3:00 this afternoon. 
I would assume with no info tent ... friends/neighbors/kidfinder network is not holding out hope for finding a live Caylee. 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: September 26, 2008, 06:54:52 PM »

I think I've been banned Sad I've posted three things this afternoon and NONE of them showed up. Sad

DID YOU SAY A VERY VERY BAD WORD??

Hey ... no red button and ... I am responding to your post.  No KnayKnay ... you have not been banned. 

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #665 on: September 26, 2008, 06:55:45 PM »

Why do you think Lee is Caylee's father Carpe? Casey had a string of good looking men.Why would she do it woth her own brother?He is just not anything to even look at!

I am just going on a strong hunch that is the reason why Casey & the Anthony
family would rather lie until death, than just come clean.

I don't think it had anything to do with looks...

They just got sloppy drunk one night... and possibly did a stupid thing... and the
next thing you know.... whoops!!!! Too late.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #666 on: September 26, 2008, 06:59:38 PM »

So, if George helped dispose of Caylee's body, why call the police at all? I realize this sounds horrible, but Caylee wasn't in school yet, not in daycare. If the immediate family was in on it, why not just keep their mouths shut? I guess at some point a concerned neighbor or friend may have called social services ...

Once they got the car/Casey home, Cindy hemmed and hawed and finally called police about the granddaughter. George just went to work. He's trying to cover up a crime and he trots off to work to let Cindy handle it??? Something doesn't fit. 

BTW, did we ever find out if the Amscot address was in the letter the tow company sent to the Anthonys?

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: September 26, 2008, 07:00:36 PM »

Where is dolce, I wanted to tell her what I am wearing....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #668 on: September 26, 2008, 07:01:37 PM »

Why do you think Lee is Caylee's father Carpe? Casey had a string of good looking men.Why would she do it woth her own brother?He is just not anything to even look at!

They just got sloppy drunk one night... and possibly did a stupid thing... and the

And that's why they don't want Caylee found.   It would expose their dark secret.

Lisa
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: September 26, 2008, 07:01:44 PM »

Carpe...that very well may be true, and I myself have toyed with that theory....but let me just go on the record and say that my brother and I have been STUPID drunk together many times in our lives and that type of "stupid thing" never happened...

If Lee is the father, that is either a molestation deal or an ongoing relationship between the two of them.....JMO!!

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #670 on: September 26, 2008, 07:04:21 PM »

Cindy apparently held back information about Casey borrowing her SUV at the end of June, around the time Casey claimed George had hit an animal with her car causing the horrible odor.

"Casey borrowed your green truck, George followed her and asked you and said she had borrowed your truck," Melich said."I don't know," Cindy told him.

OMG! So they've known about that smell since then, I would imagine this was the 24th and gas can story, funny George left all that out, George had to have helped dispose of Caylee that day, probably told her, I'll take care of it.

BINGO!!!

I have reverted back to my "George assisted Casey in the cover up" theory and ... putting "Lee assisted Casey in the cover up" theory on the back burner.

Maybe ... Cindy and George are not necessary protecting Casey.  George is protecting George and ... Cindy is protecting George.

Maybe ... Casey would have revealed the truth by now if her father had not entered the scenario.  In other words ... Casey is protecting George.

Janet

Let's remember George's words to put this in context.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.
That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.
I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)
GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.
She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.
VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?
GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.
So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...
CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.
GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's finish it how it really went in my theory. If you watch the video,, Cindy was so nervous while George was telling this, kept grabbing his leg, looking at him and as you can seem finishing his sentence, I had thought, she doesn't want him telling this story about the gas cans but she was afraid he'd slip and say what he really saw.

CINDY ANTHONY: Caylee there.
GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) Caylee was there. She killed Caylee.

JMO

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: September 26, 2008, 07:05:22 PM »

And to complicate matters more, Casey was so sexually active with several different men it would be hard to know for sure who the father was.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #672 on: September 26, 2008, 07:05:29 PM »

So, if George helped dispose of Caylee's body, why call the police at all? I realize this sounds horrible, but Caylee wasn't in school yet, not in daycare. If the immediate family was in on it, why not just keep their mouths shut? I guess at some point a concerned neighbor or friend may have called social services ...

Once they got the car/Casey home, Cindy hemmed and hawed and finally called police about the granddaughter. George just went to work. He's trying to cover up a crime and he trots off to work to let Cindy handle it??? Something doesn't fit. 

BTW, did we ever find out if the Amscot address was in the letter the tow company sent to the Anthonys?

George's triangle of Casey protection should have been made into a rectangle.

I think they intentionally left Cindy out of the LIAR'S LOOP.

She smelled the dead body and had a normal reaction calling 911. imo

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: September 26, 2008, 07:06:03 PM »

I don't know about all this now Carpe.In fact,I think it's a real stretch.Now I had two very good looking brothers and in our younger days,there were a few parties and some pretty sloppy drunks happening but never and I mean never did anything like that even enter our minds.I just refuse to believe that and I'm sure they could find some DNA of Caylee's and get Lee and prove this.Ugh..No nada!I'm not even going there.I am beginning to think that the whole family needs to be locked up though and held in different locations for questioning...Seem's there is enough evidence already even if it's just being stupid in public..Casey protecting George may be the reason for all her weirdness but according to most,she was always weird....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: September 26, 2008, 07:07:19 PM »

BINGO!!!

Janet

Let's remember George's words to put this in context.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.
That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.
I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)
GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.
She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.
VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?
GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.
So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...
CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.
GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's finish it how it really went in my theory. If you watch the video,, Cindy was so nervous while George was telling this, kept grabbing his leg, looking at him and as you can seem finishing his sentence, I had thought, she doesn't want him telling this story about the gas cans but she was afraid he'd slip and say what he really saw.

CINDY ANTHONY: Caylee there.
GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) Caylee was there. She killed Caylee.

JMO

4th....I had the same reaction to that clip...I very much thought that Cindy seemed nervous and seemed to try to control what George was saying....

Now in light of all this new info it makes so much more sense

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #675 on: September 26, 2008, 07:08:18 PM »

BINGO!!!

Janet

Janet - that makes alot of sense, really.  Could be why the Anthonys (Cindy and George) hired that high power Defense Attorney that claims to be a PR Attorney 

no need for me to revert back -   

Carpe, here's a possibility.

George discovers the gas cans Caylee in the trunk on 6/24.

Not sure if this was revealed by Casey or George was his bossy self and pushed his way in.

Once he discovers Caylee - he freak like he normally does, but as a former cop realizes what coming down the pike.

He tells Casey to get online and begin to create a timeline.

George tells Casey to "keep this between us and don't tell your mother".

George tells Casey he will take care of "IT" and for her to take his PT snoozer to the Publix and buy some groceries and to met him at the Amscot in his car.

Casey goes to the Publix spends about 1 hour shopping for groceries and meets George at the Amscot.

Before leaving the Publix, she calls Tony and tells him her car is out of gas and can he come and get her.

Casey goes to the Amscot and finds George who then takes his car home and Casey waits for her ride.

not all that far fetched.

it's as clear as a bell that George will be indited. And the sooner the better.

my opinion and the opinion of many others.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: September 26, 2008, 07:08:57 PM »

May 3rd 2008 Casey left a message on someones myspace that she just got a blackjack phone...
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #677 on: September 26, 2008, 07:10:16 PM »

Well now they had a witness to the car stench, the tow yard guy and lady, time to call it in. And if Cindy didn't know, I think she was filled in pretty quickly after police were called. It also fits how Casey tells part of the truth but not all, she told Tony when she left the car at Amscott that her father would take care of it, I think he already took care of his part.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: September 26, 2008, 07:10:31 PM »

And to complicate matters more, Casey was so sexually active with several different men it would be hard to know for sure who the father was.

Well if Caylee was fathered by her so called uncle,it would explain why Casey hated her so much.Why shootfire!! I got it now,Lee raped Casey and that's why she went off the deep end.That is the big thing that happened that Jesse's dad related too....Ugh...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #679 on: September 26, 2008, 07:10:52 PM »

George's triangle of Casey protection should have been made into a rectangle.

I think they intentionally left Cindy out of the LIAR'S LOOP.

She smelled the dead body and had a normal reaction calling 911. imo

So, it basically boils down to being stupid and/or afraid of Cindy. I just have a hard time thinking anyone could be that dense. But then I remember who we're talking about. Maybe he is that dumb.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.