May 01, 2024, 09:55:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 347402 times)
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: September 26, 2008, 07:11:18 PM »

Klaas I sent you an email.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: September 26, 2008, 07:12:23 PM »

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: September 26, 2008, 07:12:40 PM »

Hey Rob....my SM Guru....lol....do you think that Cindy fully knew the truth at the time of the interview or that she was just realizing that something was wrong....she is obviously being deceptive, so assuming that George was involved in a cover up, do you think she knew at that point?

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: September 26, 2008, 07:13:39 PM »

I forgive you oldfart for the simple mistake. We are, after all, not here to be slapped across the knuckles with rulers. (Cough.)
No kidding! Well, said, goodnmad!
Hmm not just sure how to take this (been one of those days)  so   I'm going going to make a short statement then

If you look ... I'm not a new Monkey... but I did get a re-taste of what they (I and many others did) go through on posting mistakes.   Yes I added DNA to testing... Why ... I do not know.  All things given...  it not a big deal in life...But I do hope LE  has gotten something of Caylee's that they could do SOME TYPE of TEST on for Xanax   More ammo for child neglect charges and that the Nanny Zanny was in fact a drug induced state forced on Caylee
and just for the record... if I have the choice of
"slapped across the knuckles with rulers" vs
I will have to think on that one for a bit 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: September 26, 2008, 07:13:44 PM »

I've learned so much from CA's interview.  The time CA was suppose to be in Tampa..isn't that when she stole the gas cans and AL was with her and she was sleeping with him?  And...CA said that Juilette's daughter was named Anna Belle...that's the same name as a little girl that was on the flight list going out of Orlando to Alanta when Mr. Wrey reported seeing a girl on her flight that looked like CA.  Anna Bell Taylor was the night on the flight list.  Isn't it very strange how these names keep popping up?? 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #685 on: September 26, 2008, 07:15:00 PM »

4th....I had the same reaction to that clip...I very much thought that Cindy seemed nervous and seemed to try to control what George was saying....

Now in light of all this new info it makes so much more sense

I hope I quoted right, tried to take out some stacks,lol. Yes it does, and at the end when George is saying this,he hangs his head.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: September 26, 2008, 07:16:22 PM »

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=17154421&albumId=12267

Together at last Smile The greatest of Friends the greatest of times
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #687 on: September 26, 2008, 07:16:23 PM »

Why do you think Lee is Caylee's father Carpe? Casey had a string of good looking men.Why would she do it woth her own brother?He is just not anything to even look at!

I am just going on a strong hunch that is the reason why Casey & the Anthony
family would rather lie until death, than just come clean.

I don't think it had anything to do with looks...

They just got sloppy drunk one night... and possibly did a stupid thing... and the
next thing you know.... whoops!!!! Too late.

And to complicate matters more, Casey was so sexually active with several different men it would be hard to know for sure who the father was.

Well if Caylee was fathered by her so called uncle,it would explain why Casey hated her so much.Why shootfire!! I got it now,Lee raped Casey and that's why she went off the deep end.That is the big thing that happened that Jesse's dad related too....Ugh...

Not saying this scenario or incest is out of the question. But why would Casey and Lee be so close if he had raped her?

I remember you, Caylee.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #688 on: September 26, 2008, 07:16:34 PM »

George tells Casey he will take care of "IT" and for her to take his  PT Snoozer to the Publix and buy some groceries and to met him at the Amscot in his car.

Rob sssssssaid  PT SNOOZER!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: September 26, 2008, 07:17:36 PM »

Something's not right? If CA's memory is so bad, how on earth is she able to remember so many details about Zani's "accident"?
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: September 26, 2008, 07:17:54 PM »

Baby CA's daddy....CA knew all along who he was.  Now CA (grandma) claims his name is Eric, he died in a car accident.  CA told her that when they knew JG wasn't the daddy, CA told CA grandma it could be only one other guy and that CA and him kept in touch.  Baby Caylee has a half-brother which is about a year younger than her.  Grandma CA said that Eric's widow called CA to let her know.  Eric is from either TN or Kentucky.  CA and him went to school together, but doesn't know if it was middle school or high school.  Supposingly, he died around either Baby CA birthday or CA grandma's birthday. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: September 26, 2008, 07:19:13 PM »

Dolce is not here, and I just wanted her to see what I am wearing to the concert.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: September 26, 2008, 07:19:51 PM »

Ok
George told us when the last time he saw Caylee... But did he ever tell us when he 1st saw her on the ? June 16th.    I would think he would have seen her before she headed out the door.   Did she give him a g'moring gpaw hug...  !!  What about breakfast ?

Or was he out in the yard doing something all morning ??
JustWonderiing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: September 26, 2008, 07:20:00 PM »

I forgive you oldfart for the simple mistake. We are, after all, not here to be slapped across the knuckles with rulers. (Cough.)
No kidding! Well, said, goodnmad!
Hmm not just sure how to take this (been one of those days)  so   I'm going going to make a short statement then

If you look ... I'm not a new Monkey... but I did get a re-taste of what they (I and many others did) go through on posting mistakes.   Yes I added DNA to testing... Why ... I do not know.  All things given...  it not a big deal in life...But I do hope LE  has gotten something of Caylee's that they could do SOME TYPE of TEST on for Xanax   More ammo for child neglect charges and that the Nanny Zanny was in fact a drug induced state forced on Caylee
and just for the record... if I have the choice of
"slapped across the knuckles with rulers" vs
I will have to think on that one for a bit 

Oldfart -- I was taking up for you against what I thought was a rude response. Simply saying that all of us make mistakes in our posts but there seems to be only one monkey who likes to point that out time and time again. And oddly enough he/she makes mistakes as well. Sorry, not directed in a negative way toward you at all. No spanking, please? 

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: September 26, 2008, 07:21:12 PM »

Why do you think Lee is Caylee's father Carpe? Casey had a string of good looking men.Why would she do it woth her own brother?He is just not anything to even look at!

They just got sloppy drunk one night... and possibly did a stupid thing... and the

And to complicate matters more, Casey was so sexually active with several different men it would be hard to know for sure who the father was.

Well if Caylee was fathered by her so called uncle,it would explain why Casey hated her so much.Why shootfire!! I got it now,Lee raped Casey and that's why she went off the deep end.That is the big thing that happened that Jesse's dad related too....Ugh...

Not saying this scenario or incest is out of the question. But why would Casey and Lee be so close if he had raped her?

I'm being fecicious goodnmad..I don't believe it ever happened period...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #695 on: September 26, 2008, 07:21:40 PM »

In continuation with my theory from last night... I do not think
Santa's Helper had to wrap that gift.

It may have just been a stocking stuffer. Ya know, like an orange,
or walnuts, or a candy cane... that type of deal.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #696 on: September 26, 2008, 07:22:46 PM »

I'm having a dumb blonde moment, who is AR?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: September 26, 2008, 07:23:21 PM »

I'm being fecicious goodnmad..I don't believe it ever happened period...

Ok, I'm with you now. I don't think it happened either, but I don't know anymore. The wave of confusion is spreading like the stench over the garage. 

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: September 26, 2008, 07:23:28 PM »

Anthony (Tony) the cop.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: September 26, 2008, 07:24:10 PM »

Anthony Rusciano...the fired cop

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.