April 27, 2024, 06:39:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 347079 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: September 27, 2008, 04:38:41 PM »

KarmaRoundUp said:
In Cindy's LE interview:
Cindy states that the only credit card Casey had and used was a JC Pennys card(The detectives still haven't gotten the list of purchases from Cindy,Cindy also told detectives she ONLY has a Pennys CC and a bank debit card).
In George's LE interview:
George states that they took JC Penny CC AND a Sears card from Casey's purse(the night Lee got Casey's stuff from Tony's)
They all lie,all 4 of the big people are lying their butts off.

Cindy said she only had a JC Penney CC and a BOA Debit card, and a SEARS CC that she let lapse.

That's what I heard in her interview. Maybe Casey did not realize it had expired.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1741 on: September 27, 2008, 04:39:14 PM »

Another great reason for Lee & Casey to want to hide Caylee's body forever.

If it was in fact their "take to the grave secret" that Caylee was theirs....

It is law in most places that anyone who dies under a certain age (35?)

an autopsy is to be conducted to determine cause of death.

This would undeniably lead to the possible discovery that Caylee

was fathered by Lee.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: September 27, 2008, 04:40:24 PM »

THINK ABOUT IT!!  WHY DOES GEORGE NOT DETECT AN ORDER WHEN IT IS CONSIDERED HOW CLOSE HE STOOD TO CASEY'S VEHICLE?

I noticed that too.   And Not knowing how long decomp takes I'm going  
This is about a week after fathers day and about three weeks before the smell at the impound yard.

and I have asked myself... how much body fluid (sorry) would be needed in the trunk to cause  the "Wave" that Lee described.

OF

The following is my "Lee Anthony assisted in the cover up" theory.  I go back and forth between this theory and my "George Anthony assisted in the cover up."

However ... both theories imply that Caylee's body had been placed in a plastic bag and buried in the back yard since June 18th.  It was not until following this encounter with George that Caylee's remains were removed from the backyard burial location and ... placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  I concur with Leonard Padilla's theory ... the the plastic bag either leaked or broke ... allowing decomposition to permeate into the trunk.

Janet

My theory needs some refining but ...

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and therefore 911 is not called.  Casey's body is put into a plastic bag and placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in that location.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home to pick up some clothes.  George retrieves the gas cans and "wedge" from the trunk of Casey's trunk. (No odor is  detected).

5.  June 25th ... Casey confies in her brother.

6.  June 25th   ... Casey and Lee come to the Anthony resident in separate vehicles in the afternoon while both Cindy and George are at work ... retrieve Caylee's body and ... place Caylee ... in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  The plastic bag either broke or was leaking.  Nevertheless ... decomposition was released into the trunk .

7.  June 26th ...  In separate vehicles Casey and Lee arrive at Amscot parking lot later in the evening.  Casey parks beside the dumpster and ... Lee lifts his neice from the trunk and ... places her in the dumpster.  The stench from the leaking/broken plastic bag is by now  overpowering and ... Casey refuses to get back into her vehicle.  Casey's emotional state implies she drives off as a passenger in Lee's vehicle ... leaving her pocketbook in the front seat.

8.  June 27th ... following a search of the internet in regards to chloroform by Lee and Casey on Cindy's labtop ... Lee drive back to the Amscot parking lot early in the morning.  An attempt is made to clean the trunk with chloroform ... it did not work.  A plan to depose of the vehicle needs to be devised.

9.  June 27th ... later that morning ... Lee drives Casey to her vehicle ... groceries in hand and ... Jesse(you mean Tony?  he's the one who picked her up from Amscot) is contacted and ... informed by Casey that she had run out of gas.

10.  June 27th ... Casey's vehicle is towed away before Lee has a chance to dispose of it.

My question above in blue.  Other than that very logical and possible, IMO.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: September 27, 2008, 04:40:40 PM »

Is it true that Casey emptied her grandparents account out? If so, do you know if it was taken a little bit at a time or all at once? 

I believe it was just one stolen check made out for about $324 from her GP's
assisted living center account.
Thanks so much for answering Carpe! I thought she had stolen $40,000.00 ..lol just a slight difference 
I think that was from her Mom yes it was a lot  she had to go into her 401k to pay  the Credit Card

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: September 27, 2008, 04:42:38 PM »

was fathered by Lee.

I'm still not sold on the incest thing. Not yet, anyway.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: September 27, 2008, 04:43:10 PM »

I think Casey pretty much summed it up talking to Lee.

Casey - Because maybe I am just a spiteful bit**. Maybe the police should be called in now.

Yep! She nailed it.

ABSOLUTELY !!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: September 27, 2008, 04:43:18 PM »

Is it true that Casey emptied her grandparents account out? If so, do you know if it was taken a little bit at a time or all at once? 

I believe it was just one stolen check made out for about $324 from her GP's
assisted living center account.
Thanks so much for answering Carpe! I thought she had stolen $40,000.00 ..lol just a slight difference 

I think NG said one night 45K!!!!!! OWWWWW-ICH

However, I think a majority of that was on Cindy's credit cards.

She had to break into her 401K account to pay off all of Casey's
fraudulent charges... whatever the true amount was.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: September 27, 2008, 04:45:02 PM »

Could this be premeditated murder on Casey's part?

Total premediation on Casey's part. Too much info now... nothing
could sway my opinion on that one anymore. I would make a terrible
juror but a great hangman.

Premediation...absolutely!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1748 on: September 27, 2008, 04:45:17 PM »

THINK ABOUT IT!!  WHY DOES GEORGE NOT DETECT AN ORDER WHEN IT IS CONSIDERED HOW CLOSE HE STOOD TO CASEY'S VEHICLE?

This is about a week after fathers day and about three weeks before the smell at the impound yard.

and I have asked myself... how much body fluid (sorry) would be needed in the trunk to cause  the "Wave" that Lee described.

OF

The following is my "Lee Anthony assisted in the cover up" theory.  I go back and forth between this theory and my "George Anthony assisted in the cover up."

However ... both theories imply that Caylee's body had been placed in a plastic bag and buried in the back yard since June 18th.  It was not until following this encounter with George that Caylee's remains were removed from the backyard burial location and ... placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  I concur with Leonard Padilla's theory ... the the plastic bag either leaked or broke ... allowing decomposition to permeate into the trunk.

Janet

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and therefore 911 is not called.  Casey's body is put into a plastic bag and placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in that location.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home to pick up some clothes.  George retrieves the gas cans and "wedge" from the trunk of Casey's trunk. (No odor is  detected).

6.  June 25th   ... Casey and Lee come to the Anthony resident in separate vehicles in the afternoon while both Cindy and George are at work ... retrieve Caylee's body and ... place Caylee ... in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  The plastic bag either broke or was leaking.  Nevertheless ... decomposition was released into the trunk .

7.  June 26th ...  In separate vehicles Casey and Lee arrive at Amscot parking lot later in the evening.  Casey parks beside the dumpster and ... Lee lifts his neice from the trunk and ... places her in the dumpster.  The stench from the leaking/broken plastic bag is by now  overpowering and ... Casey refuses to get back into her vehicle.  Casey's emotional state implies she drives off as a passenger in Lee's vehicle ... leaving her pocketbook in the front seat.

8.  June 27th ... following a search of the internet in regards to chloroform by Lee and Casey on Cindy's labtop ... Lee drive back to the Amscot parking lot early in the morning.  An attempt is made to clean the trunk with chloroform ... it did not work.  A plan to depose of the vehicle needs to be devised.

9.  June 27th ... later that morning ... Lee drives Casey to her vehicle ... groceries in hand and ... Jesse is contacted and ... informed by Casey that she had run out of gas.

10.  June 27th ... Casey's vehicle is towed away before Lee has a chance to dispose of it.

Janet...the car was towed on the 30th ??? Sat for 3 days, Lee had time to dispose of it if that was his plan...I think they wanted it to be stolen but no one took it..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: September 27, 2008, 04:45:27 PM »

George said in his interview that he got in some trouble; had a hard time making adjustments; not to Caylee, but what his umarried daughter was up to (my words).  Gambling problem; probably lost his ability to have any credit cards and that's why they're all in Cindy's name now.  House in Cindy's name - maybe they had to put the house in her name along to keep creditors from taking the house when the credit problems got so bad.

.... maybe George's online gambling had becme an addiction and ... putting everything into Cindy's name was mutually agreed upon to prevent George from gambling it all away.

Anyways ... mutually agreed to or not ... I would have done the same of Cindy in the same situation.  It is important to understand the meaning of "addiction".

My brother was/is an alcholic who has not had a drink in almost seven years but ... there were months that household bills were not paid because ... he had chosen to spent hundreds of bucks on beer.  When he finally bowed and ... accepted personal responsibility for his addiction ... he also accepted whatever conditions his wonderful wife established to maintain the family unit ... to keep his marriage from falling apart.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: September 27, 2008, 04:46:08 PM »

Out4Bull, I doubt many men could live with Cindy, who is still so obsessed with her children and their lives.  My husband and I are empty nesters now.  We love it.  It was hard when the kids first left, but it is the natural order of things.  We see them about one a month or so.  They have their lives and we have ours and though we would help them if they needed it, we do not meddle in their business.  I know some parents find it harder to let go, but once you do, it is not bad at all.  Ha.  I have no desire to raise a grandchild at this stage of my life.  I would if it became necessary, but it is not something I would seek to do.  Cindy seems to have wanted to take control of Caylee from Day One, or maybe she knew even then that Casey would not be able to handle it.  Cindy apparently forced her to have the child, so that means a lot.  My grandmother kept me for several years, and I can tell you, I never had the relationship with my parents that I should have.  Those early years are the bonding ones.  Of course, some parents have to take on ther raising of grandkids due to a death of a parent, divorce, drugs or some other problems.  But it is best when parents raise their own kids.  I think you are right that Cindy puts her kids and grandchild above her husband, and that is never good for a marriage.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: September 27, 2008, 04:47:02 PM »

OF

Janet

Ockham's Razor

9.  June 27th ... later that morning ... Lee drives Casey to her vehicle ... groceries in hand and ... Jesse is contacted and ... informed by Casey that she had run out of gas.

Janet...the car was towed on the 30th ??? Sat for 3 days, Lee had time to dispose of it if that was his plan...I think they wanted it to be stolen but no one took it..

Thanks Sea Searcher.

I will make that change.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: September 27, 2008, 04:47:06 PM »

Oldfart, thanks for the question about why the Anthonys are behaving the way they are today?

It is a good one.  George, Cindy and Lee all seemed disgusted with Casey at first, suspicious of her and very cooperatived with the police.  They acknowledge she was a liar and that anything was possible with her.  But suddenly it all changed and they circled the wagons.  Why?  well, let me see.

1.  BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER.  I doubt this is the reason, but perhaps it is.  Some people know their own family members are crazy or criminal but they still stick with them through thick and thin.  You know the old saying, "I can say anything I want to about my crazy husband, father, kid, sister, etc. but YOU had better not say a thing about them."

2.  CASEY CONNED THEM AGAIN.  Casey started talking and made them think, well, there is a chance she is finally telling the truth.  Maybe she is now telling the truth, and if she is, we must stand by her.  It *could* be true. 

3.  IT IS JUST ANOTHER STAGE IN THE FAMILY DYSFUNCTIONAL DYNAMIC.  She acts out.  We get mad.  She blames everyone but herself.  We pamper her.  So what else is new?  Just moe people involved now.

4.  THE LAWYER TOLD THEM HE CAN GET HER OFF EVEN IF SHE DID IT.  It is embarrassing to have a child who is not just a liar and thief but a child killer, I am sure. Maybe they just do not want the stigma.

5.  THE QUEEN AND KINGS OF DENIAL.  Some people believe this, but I doubt it.  But there is an old saying, "If you never admit it is true, it may not be true."

6.  SOME DEEP DARK SECRET THAT THEY WANT TO HIDE.  Casey may literally have something on them that she threatens to tell or they may know there is some dark secret that will come out if this case goes to trial.

7.  DOLLAR SIGNS.  Maybe they started to realize, early on, that there could be a book deal or movie in the works.  If Casey admits to killing Caylee or if it is proven that she did, the story is not as newsworthy as it will be if there is no solution.  In fact, if Casey is found guilty of this, she would not be entitled to a penny for her story.  They have a lot of financial issues.

8.  REFUSING TO ADMIT FAILURE.  All the glowing pictures of the happy little household.  Both Cindy and Casey wanted to present a portrait of love and warm fuzziness.  If Casey is convicted of child murder, all those little photo ops do not count for much.  And instead of being the Great Earth Mother, Cindy is a huge failure as mother and head of the family. 

Terriffic...

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: September 27, 2008, 04:47:57 PM »

was fathered by Lee.

Right. Please know I am not trying to sell anybody on anything.

Just trying to draw up scenarios that may explain why this family

is willing to lie to their deaths over things that we know are actually true.

(now that we have documents - and then can go back an see where they are lying)

Elmo - just mullin' it all over. 

------------------
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: September 27, 2008, 04:49:43 PM »

was fathered by Lee.

Right. Please know I am not trying to sell anybody on anything.

Just trying to draw up scenarios that may explain why this family

is willing to lie to their deaths over things that we know are actually true.

(now that we have documents - and then can go back an see where they are lying)

Elmo - just mullin' it all over. 

Smile Naaahh. I knew you weren't trying to "sell" it. I was just using that expression. Sorry. Didn't mean to infer anything. I realize you're just speculating like the rest of us.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: September 27, 2008, 04:51:40 PM »

A number of posters are questioning why George didn't "smell" the car when Casey took out the gas cans and gave them back to him.

Maybe Caylee wasn't in the car at that time...

Maybe KC put Caylee somewhere and then decided to move her (in the trunk).

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: September 27, 2008, 04:52:12 PM »

It is Cindy's house....I'd bet money that he isn't allowed to make any decisions He mentioned Casey loved shopping at Target on Cindy's money...not 'our' money, but Cindy's money

Sunny

George had betrayed Cindy in 2005.  According to Lee Anthony ... his parents marriage was on the brink of divorce because his father had been conducting a longtime online relationship with another women..  There are been a brief separation.

In my almost 43 year marriage ... since I was 18 years of age ... everything has been "ours" but  ... if my hubby at anytime had given me reason to distrust him ... if my hubby at anytime had been unfaithful ... believe me ... it would be "yours" and "mine" ... mostly "mine."

My opinion.  Just because George Anthony "sounds" trustworthy in the audio of his statement to LE does not make it so.  If George can betray his marriage vows to the person he is suppose to love and honor more than anybody in this world ...

Janet
I understand what you are saying and quite frankly I don't know what I would do or how I would react had my husband done the things George did.....but.......IMO I THINK if I took him back (and I have serious doubts that I would) as she did it would not be a yours and mine thing....HOWEVER saying that since one of his betrayals was online gambling I understand her need to have hers and his. However, I still think there are 2 sides to every story and from what I have seen and read about Cindy...she is, what my son would describe, as a ball-buster.....that is of course no excuse for infidelity.....

I never said I thought he sounded trustworthy

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: September 27, 2008, 04:52:45 PM »

i would sure love to be a fly on the wall in jose office this morning as they mull over all this stuff that has become public
be interesting to hear casey explain all this

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: September 27, 2008, 04:53:12 PM »

Oldfart, thanks for the question about why the Anthonys are behaving the way they are today?

It is a good one.  George, Cindy and Lee all seemed disgusted with Casey at first, suspicious of her and very cooperatived with the police.  They acknowledge she was a liar and that anything was possible with her.  But suddenly it all changed and they circled the wagons.  Why?  well, let me see.

1.  BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER.  I doubt this is the reason, but perhaps it is.  Some people know their own family members are crazy or criminal but they still stick with them through thick and thin.  You know the old saying, "I can say anything I want to about my crazy husband, father, kid, sister, etc. but YOU had better not say a thing about them."

2.  CASEY CONNED THEM AGAIN.  Casey started talking and made them think, well, there is a chance she is finally telling the truth.  Maybe she is now telling the truth, and if she is, we must stand by her.  It *could* be true. 

3.  IT IS JUST ANOTHER STAGE IN THE FAMILY DYSFUNCTIONAL DYNAMIC.  She acts out.  We get mad.  She blames everyone but herself.  We pamper her.  So what else is new?  Just moe people involved now.

4.  THE LAWYER TOLD THEM HE CAN GET HER OFF EVEN IF SHE DID IT.  It is embarrassing to have a child who is not just a liar and thief but a child killer, I am sure. Maybe they just do not want the stigma.

5.  THE QUEEN AND KINGS OF DENIAL.  Some people believe this, but I doubt it.  But there is an old saying, "If you never admit it is true, it may not be true."

6.  SOME DEEP DARK SECRET THAT THEY WANT TO HIDE.  Casey may literally have something on them that she threatens to tell or they may know there is some dark secret that will come out if this case goes to trial.

7.  DOLLAR SIGNS.  Maybe they started to realize, early on, that there could be a book deal or movie in the works.  If Casey admits to killing Caylee or if it is proven that she did, the story is not as newsworthy as it will be if there is no solution.  In fact, if Casey is found guilty of this, she would not be entitled to a penny for her story.  They have a lot of financial issues.

8.  REFUSING TO ADMIT FAILURE.  All the glowing pictures of the happy little household.  Both Cindy and Casey wanted to present a portrait of love and warm fuzziness.  If Casey is convicted of child murder, all those little photo ops do not count for much.  And instead of being the Great Earth Mother, Cindy is a huge failure as mother and head of the family. 

Terriffic...

ABSOOOOOOOOUUULLLLUUUTTTLLLEEYYYY!!!! AWESOME lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: September 27, 2008, 04:53:49 PM »

George says he lives "with a very strong-willed woman" and that Casey is just like her, meaning Cindy.

Well, guess that makes him a major wimp.  I cannot imagine my husband or my father putting up with Casey antics for five minutes.  He talks about her bringing some boyfriends to the house without their permission and he did not like that.  Change the locks, George.  Did Cindy forbid him doing that?

It is Cindy's house....I'd bet money that he isn't allowed to make any decisions He mentioned Casey loved shopping at Target on Cindy's money...not 'our' money, but Cindy's money

Maybe it's via a credit card in Cindy's name.  We heard that Cindy has a Penney and a Sears credit card and that KC likes to use the Penney's card.

I think that is probably the case...but IMO Cindy knew she had the cards and let her charge on them

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.