March 28, 2024, 03:15:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Luck  (Read 6594 times)
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« on: September 15, 2006, 05:19:58 AM »

I would say that after having spent the summer in Europe and taking so much time away from this forum, that I've gained some objective perspective about it; however, I had done so prior to my time away; the distance has only confirmed my beliefs that ya'll have been victims of a farce; what I didn't realize was your collective and individual need for an outlet for your compassion.  I hated to see so many of ya'll taken advantage of (and I'm not referring to Natalee's case, which is why I'm posting here), but I've come to realize that no one wants to feel they've been "played"; no one wants something like that pointed out to them.  As people realize things that just aren't right here, they've simply left--as reflected in the dwindling active membership here.  Around a year ago, I began feeling concern about the internal bickering and backstabbing going on among posters (and mainly with one common denominator), and I warned that if it continued, people would end up with only a small group fighting among themselves--and time proved me right, sadly.  This has happened in spite of Red's and Tom's best efforts, too.  At any rate, I've too much integrity to continue spending my time in this manner, under present circumstances.  Good luck to ya'll.  I hope each of you finds fulfillment.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 06:05:06 AM »

Good luck to you too Darlene, and your integrity....

After the comment you made the other night which I will not dignify by re posting  here, I think it is you who needs to do some soul searching.

Perhaps you were trying to be funny, but it was a hurtful , mean comment and I will never understand why you felt the need to be that way.

I think you have officially resigned from this forum at least 4 or 5 times now....

Perhaps now you really will stay away....

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 08:00:05 AM »

I keep getting the feeling that this has something to do with a rumor that I heard many months ago. The rumor was started by some unhappy people on another board, and it was said that None didn't actually have a husband.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it sounds to me as if this is what the "being played" is referring to. If that is the case, I'd like to put an end to those rumors by saying that None's late husband was from my home town. I have a copy of his obituary that I cut out of the local newspaper. The obituary lists None and her children as his survivors, and the man has a grave in a local cemetery.

Perhaps this is not what the above post is in reference to, but just in case, I wanted to settle any doubts.

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 08:20:16 AM »

Some people are nutz!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 10:07:59 AM »

I normally don't get involved in this crap and I don't know anything about you except you collect tiaras, piss people off, and keep threatening to go away.  I am glad you had time to reflect in Europe.  Too bad you didn't learn any manners.  So please DO go away, only this time - don't come back.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 10:22:10 AM »

Sometimes people are so unfulfilled, ungrateful, bitter, and miserable that they want to take others down with them. However, I can't imagine what would prompt such a heartless and cruel comment to someone in so much pain.

Jealousy comes to mind, but how could someone who spent an entire summer in Europe with her husband be jealous of someone who has spent their entire summer nursing and taking care of her dying husband and then losing him? It is inconceivable to me, as well as reprehensibly shocking.

Yes, this forum has certainly dwindled in size, but not in heart. For those who have one, that is...

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.