March 28, 2024, 03:51:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duane DOG Chapman Bounty Hunter Arrested.  (Read 5269 times)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« on: September 15, 2006, 01:46:29 PM »

Mullett headed TV bounty hunter Duane 'Dog' Chapman and two of his co-stars were arrested yesterday in Hawaii.
Chapman, his sons Leland and Timothy Chapman were brought into custody on suspicion of illegal detention and conspiracy in a kidnapping dating back three years. US Marshal Mark Hanohano says the arrest "went down without incident".
Mona K. Wood, publicist for Chapman's show Dog The Bounty Hunter, insists he will be vindicated, "He arrests the bad guys - and he is definitely not one of them."
The charges date back to Chapman's apprehension of Max Factor heir Andrew Luster in Puerto Villarta, Mexico, in 2003. Luster had fled the US after being convicted of raping three women, and his capture catapulted Chapman to fame and led to his show being commissioned.
US Marshals spokeswoman Nikki Credic says the trio face extradition to Mexico. They were arrested shortly after Luster's capture and released on bail, but they failed to return for court hearings in Puerto Villarta. Mexican authorities wanted Luster turned over to them in 2003, but Chapman refused.
Mullett headed TV bounty hunter Duane 'Dog' Chapman and two of his co-stars were arrested yesterday in Hawaii.
Chapman, his sons Leland and Timothy Chapman were brought into custody on suspicion of illegal detention and conspiracy in a kidnapping dating back three years. US Marshal Mark Hanohano says the arrest "went down without incident".
Mona K. Wood, publicist for Chapman's show Dog The Bounty Hunter, insists he will be vindicated, "He arrests the bad guys - and he is definitely not one of them."
The charges date back to Chapman's apprehension of Max Factor heir Andrew Luster in Puerto Villarta, Mexico, in 2003. Luster had fled the US after being convicted of raping three women, and his capture catapulted Chapman to fame and led to his show being commissioned.
US Marshals spokeswoman Nikki Credic says the trio face extradition to Mexico. They were arrested shortly after Luster's capture and released on bail, but they failed to return for court hearings in Puerto Villarta. Mexican authorities wanted Luster turned over to them in 2003, but Chapman refused.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 03:22:21 PM »

I honestly don't like the persona 'Dog' displays to the media.

But I do think he did a good deed in getting Luster and should be given every benefit of the doubt possible and as much positive assistance as possible for it.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 03:37:37 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
I honestly don't like the persona 'Dog' displays to the media.

But I do think he did a good deed in getting Luster and should be given every benefit of the doubt possible and as much positive assistance as possible for it.

I agree.
Luster is pure scum.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 03:46:02 PM »

I also agree that Luster is scum.... pure and simply put.. scum.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 12:13:50 AM »

Looks like 'Dog' and friends are out on bail and wearing ankle bracelets.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 12:31:33 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I also agree that Luster is scum.... pure and simply put.. scum.

Remind ya of anyone? with initials JVDS

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.