May 01, 2024, 06:54:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 196311 times)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2006, 09:22:42 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Methadone is used to control pain now and is very effective.  I have been prescribed it in the past by a physician for gout and it did stop the screaming I will have to admit.  Usually given for a short period of time only like ten days then stop.  But I have a friend who has been prescribed it for fibromyalgia and she has been taking it for a long time which I thought was not the way it was given for pain.  I wonder if she is not addicted to it now but she says she has to take that for pain as she can function while taking it but not while taking other pain meds.  

She is the sole caretaker for a set of eleven year old twins and her ailing mother and so have to function every day.  She says without it she can't.

So it is becoming common in use for severe pain.

I do know that methadone is prescribed for severe pain.  I think it was 20/20 that recently ran a story on it but from what I understand it has to be very carefully monitored and some people have been overdosing on it.  The show said that sometimes at first it does not seem to be working so some may tend to take a little more, then that little more can be deadly.

I just wonder what type of pain Anna was in to take it.

This whole story is so sad.

I am not making a judgement call on Anna, but it seems like her two children are the ones who are really suffering in this.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2006, 12:46:39 PM »

Anna Nicole Smith Loses Appeal Power Again Turned Off
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Jo Anne Way
Nov 17, 2006  

Anna Nicole Smith had the power shut off to the home she is living in last week.  The palatial Bahamas retreat is reportedly owned by a man named Ben Thompson and he had told Anna Nicole to get out - but so far she has refused.

Anna Nicole Smith Loses Appeal, Still Without Power

That led to Thompson turning out the lights last week.

The AOL entertainment web site TMZ broke the story of the former Playmate sitting in the dark last week and now they report that she has lost an appeal and is again without power.

TMZ reports:

Anna Nicole Smith lost her appeal -- this time with the power company. TMZ has learned that the former Playboy playmate is living in the dark again -- and this time there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

[…]

Anna's lawyers went ballistic and the power company gave her a reprieve. But Ben meant business and the lights are now officially off.

We're told Anna is still inside the house, reports TMZ, and the lights out worked to her benefit.

Get this. The police showed up yesterday to serve her with a second eviction notice -- and couldn't get in because the electric gate wouldn't budge!

That's one way of keeping them out, but with an infant in the house - shouldn't she get out?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2006, 05:16:57 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Anna Nicole Smith Loses Appeal Power Again Turned Off
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Jo Anne Way
Nov 17, 2006  

Anna Nicole Smith had the power shut off to the home she is living in last week.  The palatial Bahamas retreat is reportedly owned by a man named Ben Thompson and he had told Anna Nicole to get out - but so far she has refused.

Anna Nicole Smith Loses Appeal, Still Without Power

That led to Thompson turning out the lights last week.

The AOL entertainment web site TMZ broke the story of the former Playmate sitting in the dark last week and now they report that she has lost an appeal and is again without power.

TMZ reports:

Anna Nicole Smith lost her appeal -- this time with the power company. TMZ has learned that the former Playboy playmate is living in the dark again -- and this time there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

[…]

Anna's lawyers went ballistic and the power company gave her a reprieve. But Ben meant business and the lights are now officially off.

We're told Anna is still inside the house, reports TMZ, and the lights out worked to her benefit.

Get this. The police showed up yesterday to serve her with a second eviction notice -- and couldn't get in because the electric gate wouldn't budge!

That's one way of keeping them out, but with an infant in the house - shouldn't she get out?

Jeez, just when you think it cant get any stranger.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: November 22, 2006, 11:26:24 AM »

Post Wire Services
November 22, 2006 -- Anna Nicole Smith's companion will again be interrogated by Bahamas police regarding the painkiller methadone and how it ended up in the system of the former Playboy Playmate's late son.
Bahamas prosecutors ordered police to re-interview Howard K. Stern, who previously said he was in Smith's hospital room the night her son Daniel, 20, died there on Sept. 10, TMZ.com reported yesterday.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: November 22, 2006, 12:46:55 PM »

Thanks for keeping me posted on this very strange case... the more I read the more suspicious I am!  I don't trust her attorney... I am starting to suspect him also and even think maybe he is drugging her so she is making ridiculous decisions like living in a house without electricity.. not purchasing that house which has led to their eviction....

Why do they want to stay in the Bahamas?  Are they trying to avoid something in the US... like the law?  I am glad the Bahamian govt is looking into him.... nut case snake.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2006, 11:08:43 AM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Thanks for keeping me posted on this very strange case... the more I read the more suspicious I am!  I don't trust her attorney... I am starting to suspect him also and even think maybe he is drugging her so she is making ridiculous decisions like living in a house without electricity.. not purchasing that house which has led to their eviction....

Why do they want to stay in the Bahamas?  Are they trying to avoid something in the US... like the law?  I am glad the Bahamian govt is looking into him.... nut case snake.

Frijole, I think she is tring to avoid Larry Burkhead access to their daughter. For some reason Anna Nicole doesn't want Larry Burkhead to verify that he is in fact the father of her baby. I think the laws in the Bahamas don't give the U.S. jurisdiction over court orders and such...

She keeps digging herself deeper and deeper and making worse and worse decisions. That poor little baby girl. I really feel for them all. Who knows if H. Stern or Anna Nicole gave Daniel that methadone? Maybe he just took it himself after seeing it in one of Anna's many prescription bottles? It is soooooo sad!  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Bring Natalee home...
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2006, 11:57:08 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Frijole"

Frijole, I think she is tring to avoid Larry Burkhead access to their daughter. For some reason Anna Nicole doesn't want Larry Burkhead to verify that he is in fact the father of her baby. I think the laws in the Bahamas don't give the U.S. jurisdiction over court orders and such...

She keeps digging herself deeper and deeper and making worse and worse decisions. That poor little baby girl. I really feel for them all. Who knows if H. Stern or Anna Nicole gave Daniel that methadone? Maybe he just took it himself after seeing it in one of Anna's many prescription bottles? It is soooooo sad!  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
[/b]

I'm thinking along those same lines Mishy....

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: November 24, 2006, 09:59:14 AM »

http://**/mld/mercurynews/news/local/states/california/northern_california/16084214.htm

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: November 25, 2006, 12:12:15 AM »

Shaking my head. I feel very sorry for Anna Nicole and the mess she is in. I tend to think Howard is shielding her from the brunt of it. I'm not sure she can handle reality. I think he gives her escapes when she gets too stressed. I'm sure they love each other.

Going back up the posts a bit, I am tending to suspect Howard of giving Daniel methadone, if that was indeed determined to be the killer. Not to harm him or get him high, perhaps maybe just to get him to relax, mellow out and sleep well. Maybe he and Daniel did not discuss what other things Daniel had in his system at that time. I do remember one of the first things we heard was that Anna Nicole was screaming in the room "It's your fault."

In Howard's interview with Larry King, he seemed to be so smooth ... I don't know how to describe it ... very mellowed out and I saw drugs in his demeanor. This does not mean he slurred his words or could not think straight ... it's something I can't describe. There are a huge amount of very high functioning drug addicts in the world and Howard is prolly one of them. The key is to keep your balance on the fence. I don't think the Bahaman authorities will get any new information from him.

Thanks to all of you for keeping this thread alive. It's a mystery.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2006, 10:44:19 AM »

Anna Nicole Smith Vows To Fight For Her Home
In the Bahamas...
 Email Article    Print Article

By: Lowri Williams on 11/28/2006

Anna Nicole Smith has taken part in a new interview with Entertainment Tonight during which she claims she rightfully owns her Bahamas home.

Property developer Gaither Ben Thompson claimed that Anna Nicole bought her current home on credit from him (her ex-boyfriend) but has yet to pay a penny for the property; however, Smith has claimed that Thompson gave her the home as a gift.

Now Thompson is trying to evict Smith from the property, while Smith claims he is only kicking up a fuss for publicity.

Speaking on ET, she said: "It's a big story, someone is trying to evict me. I own this house and I'm going to let the courts handle it."

Her partner and former lawyer Howard K Stern added: "We have the documents. It will come out in court."

Smith added: "They want their names in the paper,"

"We know who the people are who are - they want their 15 minutes of fame."

Such drama!

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2006, 08:41:28 AM »

ANNA NICOLE SMITH received a 39th birthday shock yesterday (28NOV06) when her ex won the first step in his battle to prove he's the biological father of her baby daughter DANNIELYNN. The former model's one-time boyfriend, photojournalist LARRY BIRKHEAD, is challenging claims from Smith's partner and attorney HOWARD K STERN that he's the baby's dad. And now Los Angeles County Superior Court judge ROBERT SCHNIDER has ordered Smith to submit her newborn baby to a genetic test to establish paternity, according to website TMZ.com. Smith's lawyers have already told the court they will appeal the ruling. Thrilled Birkhead says, "Today feels like my birthday. This is the best present ever."
29/11/2006 03:49

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: November 30, 2006, 11:31:20 AM »

Anna Nicole Smith Booted from Bahamas Home

By Susan Hatch
Nov 30, 2006  

Anna Nicole Smith has been ordered to vacate her home in the Bahamas.  The buxom former Playboy playmate has been holed up in the home that is reportedly owned by a man named Ben Thompson for some time.

Anna Nicole Smith Booted from Bahamas Home

He wants her out and even recently had the power turned off to try and force her and her newborn child to find another residence.

Now he is gettiing some legal help for the eviction.

A court in the Bahamas has ordered Anna Nicole Smith to vacate the house within the next two days according to a report from TMZ.Com.

The web site reports that they have obtained what is called a default judgment that was issued on Monday against Smith (aka Vickie Lynn Marshall).

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: November 30, 2006, 11:40:51 AM »

Anna Nicole Smith Might Be Pregnant Again
Model Plays Coy On Camera About Possible Baby
 Slideshow: Anna Nicole Smith's Odd Life So Far
(CBS) NEW YORK Anna Nicole Smith could be pregnant again — or not.
A segment aired on "Entertainment Tonight" Wednesday showed the 39-year-old ex-Playboy playmate getting her hair done before an interview.

Turning to the cameras, Smith said, "I think I might be pregnant again."

She added, "I'm not ready. (But) Howard wants to have another baby, he wants to have a little boy."

Smith was referring to Howard K. Stern, her partner and father of her three-month-old daughter Dannielyn.

A few minutes later, she realized that she may have said a little bit too much.

"I feel we should change the subject," she said, giggling.

The show reported that off-camera Smith told producers that she wasn't really pregnant, she was just kidding.

If she were pregnant, this would be Smith's third child. Her 20-year-old son Daniel died at her bedside only days after Dannielyn was born.

(© MMVI, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)
From Our Partners

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: November 30, 2006, 12:44:34 PM »

Good golly this is getting frightening isn't it???  Shocked

I continue to stand with the girl.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2006, 09:38:09 AM »

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272610212.shtml

The saga continues...
I would think if Anna were so certain that the baby is Howards, she would not fight the paternity suit, would want to settle this matter once and for all through science and then go on with her life.

I think she knows the father is Larry and that is why she will appeal .

All of these court battles and stress can not be good for a mother who is trying to get over the loss of her first born and in the midst of raising a baby daughter.

I feel sorry for this baby.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2006, 11:13:06 AM »

This is where the breakdown of our morality and our culture is truly impacting our children. My concern is if Larry's motivations are for the welfare of the child, or for the welfare of Larry? He could have taken several other options here, knowing Anna Nicole could not be on top of her game post the trauma of awakening to her son having died in the night.

As bad as many think Howard is, I will say this, he does appear to try to protect her. You can disagree regarding protecting Anna but I cannot fathom anyone not wanting to see this baby protected. I am beginning to think that is the real crime here, Larry seems to want to stir the publicity pot as hard as he can, why?

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2006, 04:29:49 PM »

I agree, none, about the breakdown of morality, and how it affects innocent children. AN has not led a stable life, and I'm sure some of her antics were harmful to Daniel. She shares some of the responsibility for his death.
I don't know what kind of man Larry Birkhead is, but I can see his side of it too. He believes that he is a father, and he wants to be involved in the child's life. If in fact he is the father, AH has robbed him of some of the most precious moments of parenthood. We criticize men all the time for being absent fathers, but here's one who says he is willing to step up to the plate. He must be very upset that his baby is living in the chaos that is AN's life in the Bahamas, and he wants to see his child. I don't blame him for that at all. If it were my child, I would never give up. He must have some strong reason to believe that the little girl is his, and maybe she'd be better off with him. He is doing what every parent who cares about a child would do - fighting to see the baby. I just hope he is a good man, with good intentions.
If AN had no reason to believe he was the father of her child, she'd be OK with having a paternity test done. What she is doing is wrong, and is in the best interest of AN and Howard, but not her baby. She's a little too self-absorbed to be a really effective and good parent, IMHO.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2006, 04:35:24 PM »

pdh3-

I guess I wasn't clear, glad you pointed it out. I would feel better about this if Larry had not gone on Inside Edition to be interviewed how he was the father, also FOX I believe? Very early on too, just days after Daniel died.

I guess I would be far more comfortable his heart is in the right place, if he pursued this and let his attorney speak for him? Does that make sense? His career being in the celebrity biz well my hope would be this poor baby is more important, than his career visibility?

I dunno, most attorney's don't advocate high profile publicity until you have some legal tour de force in place so I was questioning motives yes, but because as you say - the baby deserves the best here.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: December 02, 2006, 05:00:18 PM »

Anna Nicole Smith Holed Up, Attorney Says She Won't Leave Mansion

By Jennifer Cox
Dec 1, 2006  

Anna Nicole Smith has been ordered from a home she is staying in the Bahamas.  But in true form, Anna Nicole says that she will not leave.  

A report from the Associated Press details that Ben Thompson, a former boyfriend of Anna Nicole, has obtained a court judgment ordering the reality TV star out of her oceanfront residence and he plans to seek her forcible eviction, his lawyer said Thursday.

Anna Nicole Smith Holed Up, Attorney Says She Won't Leave Mansion

But an attorney for Smith, Wayne Munroe, said he secured a temporary stay of the order and that his client has no intention of leaving.

Thompson claims the home is his - Smith says he bought her the million dollar pad as a gift.  Her new boyfriend and lawyer Howard K. Stern is adamant that they will remain.

“I can assure you that we will continue to stay in Anna Nicole’s house as long as we want to,” he said Thursday in an e-mail to The Associated Press.

AOL entertainment web site TMZ notes that Thompson was once romantically involved with Smith and claims she told him he was the father of her baby.

Thompson says he put a quick end to Smith's claim when he informed her that he had a vasectomy several years ago.

So far that is three people that Anna has claimed is the father of her baby.

Shocked

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: December 02, 2006, 05:10:28 PM »

You are so right, none - he could be in it for the publicity as well. His motives could certainly be questioned. That's why I said I hoped his intentions were good, even if his methods are poor.  It's a sad situation for a beautiful, innocent baby, isn't it?
AN cannot run from this forever. The little girl will grow up and question her parentage one day, and maybe need health information as well. This situation has consequences for her that will be an issue for years to come.
It's just sickening to me, and very irresponsible of DannieLynn's parents to create a child in this way. They were not young kids making a mistake, any of them, but older adults who should have known better.
The children always get caught in the middle don't they?  Sad

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.