May 01, 2024, 01:26:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 196340 times)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: December 24, 2006, 12:10:31 AM »

Judge has ordered that Anna must take a paternity test.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: December 24, 2006, 12:21:35 AM »

Kinda like the 2K's, if they can come here to sue for damages, then they can receive what other actions that come their way.

ANS is back fighting the inheritance thing so she also opens herself up to having to do the paternity thing.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: December 24, 2006, 10:16:46 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Kinda like the 2K's, if they can come here to sue for damages, then they can receive what other actions that come their way.

ANS is back fighting the inheritance thing so she also opens herself up to having to do the paternity thing.

I did not even think of that Carnut...
I sure hope so, though.

Wishing you a very MERRRY...

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: December 26, 2006, 04:18:50 AM »

ANS should cooperate with the order, and do what's right for her baby. And she should be more concerned with how Daniel died, if it really is a mystery to her how the overdose happened. Somehow, I don't think it is. I bet she knows more about it than she's telling. Sad

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: January 03, 2007, 02:22:03 PM »

A Los Angeles judge has ordered a paternity test to nail down the real father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby daughter.

Danielynn Hope Marshall Stern has been the subject of a lawsuit filed by Smith's ex-boyfriend, Larry Birkhead, who claims he is the dad rather than Smith's current main squeeze and lawyer, Howard K. Stern.

Danielynn, who is only 4 months old, will have a DNA swab taken to see which of the two men she matches up with.

E! Online Wednesday said Superior Court Judge Robert Schneider had issued an order Tuesday requiring the test to be performed by Jan. 23. Dannielynn was born in the Bahamas, however Schneider ruled the California court system had jurisdiction in the matter because Smith had recently lived and carried on a sexual relationship with Birkhead in the Golden State.

© 2007 UPI

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: January 08, 2007, 09:04:22 AM »

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC
Updated: 2:50 a.m. ET Jan 8, 2007
Anna Nicole Smith wants to make sure no one gets their hands on her assets.

The former Playmate — who for years has been involved in a messy dispute over her late husband’s fortune — is looking to set up a dummy corporation so that the man who says he’s the father of her daughter can’t get any of the money she might inherit.

“Now that a judge has ordered a paternity suit so that Larry Birkhead can determine if he is, indeed the father, Anna’s scared,” says a source. “Anna’s no legal eagle, but the idea of a dummy or shell corporation is something she learned in her fight over [her late husband] J. Howard Marshall’s estate. And, of course her lawyer [Howard K. Stern, the man Smith says is the baby’s father] explained it to her.”

The insider says that Smith is “still waiting for that money from Marshall’s estate to come through, and she shouldn’t hold her breath.”

Even though her biggest nemesis, Marshall’s son, has died, the estate is prepared to fight it, says the source, adding, “She’s looking to protect assets that she doesn’t really have and from what I hear, isn’t likely to get.”

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2007, 09:14:26 AM »

Guess she just ain't the brighest bulb on the tree.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: January 08, 2007, 07:34:48 PM »

If she is scared of the paternity issue, then it would be reasonable to assume that Larry may well be the father.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: January 08, 2007, 08:51:32 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
If she is scared of the paternity issue, then it would be reasonable to assume that Larry may well be the father.

Dunno, for some reason I always thought that ladies would generally have a pretty good idea of who the fathers were of their children.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: January 08, 2007, 09:45:12 PM »

Dunno, for some reason I always thought that ladies would generally have a pretty good idea of who the fathers were of their children.

Depends on the number of "suitors", Car.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: January 08, 2007, 09:50:38 PM »

Depends on the number of "suitors", Car.

Or the 'mothers' occupation?
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: January 08, 2007, 11:07:15 PM »

Daniel died because Howard gave him some methadone to unwind from his long flight so he could relax and sleep in a reclining chair in the room. Howard did not intend to overdose him but I suspect that Daniel didn't tell Howard what other drugs he had in his system. I think the situation is very complex. I don't know how Howard can explain it but there was no intention to kill Daniel. Remember, we heard in the news that when Anna got out of bed and found Daniel, she screamed "It's your fault." Obviously Anna was accusing Howard. Nevertheless, despite this tragedy, I don't believe Howard was trying to kill Daniel.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: January 09, 2007, 09:27:51 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Daniel died because Howard gave him some methadone to unwind from his long flight so he could relax and sleep in a reclining chair in the room. Howard did not intend to overdose him but I suspect that Daniel didn't tell Howard what other drugs he had in his system. I think the situation is very complex. I don't know how Howard can explain it but there was no intention to kill Daniel. Remember, we heard in the news that when Anna got out of bed and found Daniel, she screamed "It's your fault." Obviously Anna was accusing Howard. Nevertheless, despite this tragedy, I don't believe Howard was trying to kill Daniel.

If it did go down this way I agree it was not intentional...
But negligent manslaughter at the very least.

Daniel is a lawyer, not a Dr and the responsible thing to do would have been to explain the situation to a Dr. (they were in a hospital for God's sake) and let the Dr handle it....

You don't hand out methadone like you are handing out an advil.

Dispicable.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: January 15, 2007, 08:03:23 AM »

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC
Updated: 2:40 a.m. ET Jan 15, 2007
Anna Nicole Smith has been peddling exclusive pics of her baby daughter to the tabs, says a source, and has used the cash to buy a house in the Bahamas.

“After she sold footage and photos of the birth to a TV show, she starting seeing that child as a cash cow,” says the insider. “Howard K. Stern [Smith’s lawyer and the man whom she claims is the father of the baby] takes the pictures and they sell them to the highest bidder.” The house in the Bahamas could help Smith maintain residency there, since she’s reportedly being booted from her current house in the island nation, where she’s been living — some say to avoid paternity testing.

The situation has Larry Birkhead — the photographer who says that he, not Stern, is the baby’s father — “outraged” and “disgusted.”

“I’m outraged that they’re trying to pimp my daughter,” Birkhead tells The Scoop. “If Anna wants to sell pictures of herself, that’s one thing, but to conveniently put my daughter in every single photo to up the ante is sick and disgusting. And what’s even more disgusting is that someone would buy them because they are financially assisting someone who’s stockpiling money in an attempt to keep my child from me.”

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: January 15, 2007, 02:11:02 PM »

AN disgusts me. And so does Howard Stern.There is no excuse for using an infant to finance your warped lifestyle.
Howard should be disbarred.
AN should get a job.
The baby should go to her father, or a relative who is willing to put her needs and interests first. Someone who doesn't see her as a financial asset, but as a baby that needs protecting and nurturing. Evil or Very Mad

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: January 16, 2007, 09:23:04 PM »

Bahamas sets inquest for Anna Nicole Smith's son
Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:06pm ET

NASSAU (Reuters) - The Bahamas on Tuesday set March 27 as the date for the long-awaited inquest into the sudden death of Daniel Smith, the 20-year-old son of former Playboy Playmate and oil heiress Anna Nicole Smith.

The announcement of an inquest date by Chief Magistrate Roger Gomez followed criticism of the legal authorities in the wealthy island chain for delaying an inquiry into Smith's death at Doctors Hospital, Nassau, on September 10 last year.

Daniel Smith died at his mother's hospital bedside three days after she gave birth to daughter Dannie Lynn Hope, whose paternity is now the subject of litigation.

An ex-boyfriend, Larry Birkhead, sued Anna Nicole Smith, saying he was the father of the baby, and a court ordered that the paternity test be done by January 23. Smith's lawyer boyfriend, Howard K. Stern, has said he is the father.

A U.S. pathologist hired by Smith, Dr. Cyril Wecht, conducted an initial review of Smith's death and found that he had a cocktail of drugs -- including methadone -- in his body which would have damaged his lungs and "compromised" his heart.

Bahamas coroner Linda Virgill was removed from her post after initially declaring the death "suspicious" and then announcing an inquest date in October.

But the inquest by the Bahamian authorities was postponed amid complaints by local residents that they had been waiting for months for inquiries into the deaths of relatives and that the U.S. starlet was being granted preferential treatment.

Last May, she won a U.S. Supreme Court decision giving her another chance to collect millions of dollars from the estate of oil tycoon J. Marshall Howard, to whom she was married for 14 months.

Smith starred in a short-lived cable television reality series, "The Anna Nicole Show," from 2002 to 2004, and has appeared in a few movies.

© Reuters 2007. All Rights Reserved.

Next Article: Bahamas sets inquest for Anna Nicole Smith's son

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: January 17, 2007, 05:12:26 AM »

Formal Inquest Ordered In Death Of Anna Nicole Smith's Son
By Staff
Jan 17, 2007

A Bahamas Coroner will conduct a formal inquest into the death of reality star Anna Nicole Smith's son who died under mysterious circumstances in Nassau last year (06).
Daniel Smith, 20, died last September from a lethal combination of methadone and multiple antidepressants.

According to celebrity website Tmz.com, one of the witnesses will testify that Smith's companion and lawyer Howard K Stern gave her son one of the drugs that killed him.

According to Chief Magistrate Roger Gomez, "There are a lot of unanswered questions surrounding Daniel's death that we want to clear up."

Daniel was found dead in his mothers hospital room where she had given birth to a daughter days earlier.

The inquest will be held on 26 March (07). (c) WENN  

Louise, looks like you nailed it on this one...

I still have a hard time comprehending how Daniel Stern could have been so idiotic as to give Daniel methadone as a sleep aid.

If Daniel had been partying with friends and a pier gave it to him I could see kids getting crazy passing drugs around.

But for an adult to suggest it.....

Very sad....This kid should not have died this way.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: January 17, 2007, 07:29:06 AM »

I agree Jacqueline this is very sad and he should not have died this way.  I have never liked Daniel Stern from the first time I saw him on her show.  JMO.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: January 17, 2007, 11:23:07 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

But for an adult to suggest it.....

Very sad....This kid should not have died this way.

Just who in that hospital room was an adult or at least had the mental capacity of an adult?
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: January 17, 2007, 09:37:22 PM »

Well, adults with money and connections can buy drugs and carefully monitor themselves so as not to get so high they would freak out, but rather maintain a functional level. Betcha they were all on drugs.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.