May 01, 2024, 04:25:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 196348 times)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: February 08, 2007, 09:50:20 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
J,

Yes, she was the first Guess girl. And she was very slender then.  It just freaked me out that she looked like Marilyn.

I remember those ads.

She really did look like her.

Remarkable...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: February 08, 2007, 10:29:06 PM »

Debra Opry just reported that the baby is with Shane Gibson's mother in the Bahamas.  Apparently Shane Gibson was very good friends with AN.
Shane Gibson is the Immigration Minister in the Bahamas.

She just said to Greta let me tell you something Anna has died and Daniel has died and what do you think the normal person is going to think.

Apparenly Anna's mother did not like Howard and his controlling ways.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #222 on: February 08, 2007, 10:39:13 PM »

I'm confused here.  How can they take Anna's DNA to prove who the father of Danielynn's father is? Don't they need the baby's DNA to prove paternity?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: February 08, 2007, 10:41:17 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Debra Opry just reported that the baby is with Shane Gibson's mother in the Bahamas.  Apparently Shane Gibson was very good friends with AN.

She just said to Greta let me tell you something Anna has died and Daniel has died and what do you think the normal person is going to think.

I'm curious about this Shane Gibson's mother.  I wonder if she suspects Howard enough to keep from giving the baby back until it's proven she is safe with him.  Maybe she'll be smart enough to get the baby back to US quickly to prove paternity, rather than just handing the baby over to him.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: February 08, 2007, 10:48:33 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I'm confused here.  How can they take Anna's DNA to prove who the father of Danielynn's father is? Don't they need the baby's DNA to prove paternity?

Basically they want her DNA in case they switch the baby for the DNA test.  The doctors called the attorney and said this must happen.  They need to take Anna's DNA within 48 hours.

When they went to get the baby in the Bahamas they moved the baby.

HOWARD K. STERN IS ONLY WORRIED ABOUT HIMSELF AND ANNA'S MONEY.  JMO.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: February 08, 2007, 10:49:31 PM »

I'm curious about this Shane Gibson's mother.  I wonder if she suspects Howard enough to keep from giving the baby back until it's proven she is safe with him.  Maybe she'll be smart enough to get the baby back to US quickly to prove paternity, rather than just handing the baby over to him.

Unfortunately I don't think that is the case.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: February 08, 2007, 10:53:46 PM »

Basically they want her DNA in case they switch the baby for the DNA test.  The doctors called the attorney and said this must happen.  They need to take Anna's DNA within 48 hours.

When they went to get the baby in the Bahamas they moved the baby.

HOWARD K. STERN IS ONLY WORRIED ABOUT HIMSELF AND ANNA'S MONEY.  JMO.

Oh gotcha,  I didn't realize that happened, moving the baby!  Never even thought of that.  I just know Larry is the father, otherwise they would do anything to prove otherwise!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: February 08, 2007, 10:57:14 PM »

Last I heard, earlier this evening, they didn't know where Howard was.  Is that still the case?  I've missed most of the news tonight, just tuning into Greta.  I feel so bad for Larry, he knows he's the dad. He must feel so scared and hopeless.  

Also, since they weren't really married, Howard couldn't collect on any money from inheritence without proving paternity....

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: February 08, 2007, 10:59:33 PM »

Last I heard, earlier this evening, they didn't know where Howard was.  Is that still the case?  I've missed most of the news tonight, just tuning into Greta.  I feel so bad for Larry, he knows he's the dad. He must feel so scared and hopeless.  

Also, since they weren't really married, Howard couldn't collect on any money from inheritence without proving paternity....

I haven't heard where Howard was.  I hope that is the case regarding any inheritence.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: February 08, 2007, 11:49:54 PM »

Until the paternity test is proven who the baby's father is, Stern has all paternal rights to baby Danilynne since his name is on the birth certificate. He can take the baby any where he wants unless there is a court order he can not leave USA or Bahamas(USA territory isle). Which I don't think there is.

Every time I've seen Stern on the news with Anna, he's seemed geniune caring and loving and I know he cares for the baby. You could just see it in his eyes. I don't think Stern would ever hurt the baby.
He never appeared to be high on drugs either, unlike Anna did.  After ANs son died, she always seemed out of it. I am sure the death of her son hit her hard and took a toll on her. Some take it worse than others. I think AN was a very frail person in this situation.
AN also had pnuemonia for a long time. Maybe she was not quite over it yet and still in morning over her son and it just made her more ill. The drugs took the hurt away, even if it was bad for her health.

I pitty her because her life was so sad. Reminds me a lot of Marilynn Monroes life. Just sad!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: February 09, 2007, 01:51:20 AM »

I haven't heard where Howard was.  I hope that is the case regarding any inheritence.

Howard was with Anna in Florida.  The baby was in the Bahamas.  I disagree with DKpen on Howard's right to take care of the baby.  I don't think simply putting his name on the birth certificate gives him that right.  Anna and Howard were never actually married.  Also, I'd bet the DNA tests will prove he is not the father.

Very sad all the way around.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: February 09, 2007, 02:20:37 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Howard was with Anna in Florida.  The baby was in the Bahamas.  I disagree with DKpen on Howard's right to take care of the baby.  I don't think simply putting his name on the birth certificate gives him that right.  Anna and Howard were never actually married.  Also, I'd bet the DNA tests will prove he is not the father.

Very sad all the way around.

I disagree with DKpen on Howard's right to take care of the baby.  I don't think simply putting his name on the birth certificate gives him that right.  

Klaas, morally we all feel he doesn't have the right or feel it should give him the right to take care of the baby. But as it stands right now, legally he does have the right to take care of the baby. Until the courts place a junction against his paternal rights or the courts place the baby in others hands until the DNA test are in with results, legally Stern has the right to take care of the baby, regardless if we all feel he doesn't.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: February 09, 2007, 06:07:41 AM »

Years ago (3-4) Anna Nicole used to go on Howard Stern's (no relation to Howard K) radio show as a guest.

Once she hooked up with Howard K. Stern it , he too would come on the show and to me it was very apparent how he controlled Anna in alot of ways.  Eventually they stopped going on his show because of K. Stern.

A former publicist of Anna's stated last night that once she hooked up with Howard K. that everything had to be approved by Howard before Anna would agree to anything.

Personally, I think this Stern saw and played upon Anna's weakness,and vulnerability.  I can't imagine anyone who states that they Love someone and then let them booze and abuse drugs without even an attempt of intervention.

I don't trust this mug at all.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: February 09, 2007, 06:21:41 AM »

Autopsy to be performed today on Anna.
If found death to be from natural causes, results should be readily available.

If not, for definitive reason, results could take up to a few weeks.

I heard on H&C last night, that as ghoulish as it sounds, pictures of trying to bring back Anna thru cpr have already been sold for 500,000.

This was reported by Geraldo Rivera on the show last night.

It was reported that Howard K. Stern is the one who sold the pictures.

Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: February 09, 2007, 08:25:58 AM »

What if dna proves neither Howard K Stern nor Larry Birkhead to be the father?  I suppose the baby then goes to her mother?

I think the best thing that could happen to this little child is that she is adopted out to loving strangers and whatever money AN's estate gets after all the lawsuits goes to charity.  The money just seems to be a curse.

It's not gonna happen I know.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: February 09, 2007, 08:47:19 AM »

I saw a portion of ANS's last interview with the Entertainment Tonight correspondant, Mark Stines (sp).  She sounded like she was on heroin (mumble mouthed) and looked that way also.   Her boyfriend Howard was by her side.
JMO-Howard is a whore/pimp who knew he was with a timebomb.  They left the baby in the Bahamas so they could buy a boat in Florida.  Hmmm.
Probably more like a drug run to the mainland.  
I guess he can still pursue her case against the Marshall family, for her late husbands' multi-million dollar fortune, in the interests of baby Dannilyne of whom he is the "father".
All this media attention being given to a bunch of pathetic people.  Rolling Eyes

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: February 09, 2007, 09:53:10 AM »

I have to agree with the posts a ways back - I also always wondered how AN managed to look so good despite the obvious alcohol and or drug abuse.  However the last time I saw her on tv - in the last week or so - I noticed she did not look good at all.  Bloated, etc.  Understandable with all she was going through, but I thought she looked good after Daniel's death and that had to be living hell for her.

I will be interested to see what the autopsy finds.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: February 09, 2007, 11:27:31 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Years ago (3-4) Anna Nicole used to go on Howard Stern's (no relation to Howard K) radio show as a guest.

Once she hooked up with Howard K. Stern it , he too would come on the show and to me it was very apparent how he controlled Anna in alot of ways.  Eventually they stopped going on his show because of K. Stern.

A former publicist of Anna's stated last night that once she hooked up with Howard K. that everything had to be approved by Howard before Anna would agree to anything.

Personally, I think this Stern saw and played upon Anna's weakness,and vulnerability.  I can't imagine anyone who states that they Love someone and then let them booze and abuse drugs without even an attempt of intervention.

I don't trust this mug at all.

I agree Jacqueline.  Howard K. is in big trouble.  This man knows he is not the father so why is he still fighting the DNA test.  This guy is blinking dollar signs.  If this child inherits the money he will be the guardian and have access to her money.  They said on the news that the legal guardian is Anna's mother.  I don't know how true that is but I believe it because it came from Larry Birkheads lawyer Debra Opry and she is one smart lady.  They also said that Anna's mother could not stand Howard because of the way he was controlling her daughter.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: February 09, 2007, 11:34:45 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
I saw a portion of ANS's last interview with the Entertainment Tonight correspondant, Mark Stines (sp).  She sounded like she was on heroin (mumble mouthed) and looked that way also.   Her boyfriend Howard was by her side.
JMO-Howard is a whore/pimp who knew he was with a timebomb.  They left the baby in the Bahamas so they could buy a boat in Florida.  Hmmm.
Probably more like a drug run to the mainland.  
I guess he can still pursue her case against the Marshall family, for her late husbands' multi-million dollar fortune, in the interests of baby Dannilyne of whom he is the "father".
All this media attention being given to a bunch of pathetic people.  Rolling Eyes

You're right Leslie because I saw that interview and I thought Anna looked terrible.  Howard never looked good to begin with but he also looked worse.

Like Geraldo said yesterday Howard K. Stern is a PIMP.  He has been pimping off Anna's Nicole for years.

He said what does this guy do for a living.

Basically I believe Howard was thinking part of that $450,000,000 was his no matter what because he had Anna all drugged and confused and he could manipulate her any what he wanted.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: February 09, 2007, 11:48:57 AM »

I have had serious doubts about Howard since seeing him on the Larry King show trying to explain his part in the death of ANS's son Daniel.
He got a little too tongue tied for a lawyer.  Plus their "committement"
ceremony happening during the mourning period.  ANS's mother seems to be a sharp lady and didn't like the man, either.  
This reminds me of the Claus von Bulow / Sunny von Bulow case where the cheating husband either gave his wife a overdose of drugs or did not get help when it was obvious she was in distress.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.