May 01, 2024, 01:01:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 196338 times)
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: February 11, 2007, 07:09:57 PM »

thats what I took him to mean.  the millionaire's son who died.

that is a good question,  where was HKS?

Maine, born and raised!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: February 11, 2007, 07:12:24 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
This whole story is bizarre.  I have a comment and a question.

Comment :  An old Jewish friend used to say "It is a wise man that knows his own father!"  He told me that all the Jewish lineage comes through the maternal line as that way they are sure - not so sure of the paternal lines!

Question :  Where was this Howard Stern when the millionaire's son died?

Tib, they say he was right there in the hospital room...

MIshy I could be wrong but I think Tib meant where was Stern when Marshall's son died....(The Millionaire~)

DOH!! You're right...apparently I missed the word "millionaire" when I read her post!!  Embarassed Wink  Laughing  Thanks Jacquie!!

Bring Natalee home...
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: February 11, 2007, 07:17:11 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"

Yep I did mean the millionaires son, the one who was fighting Anna for the money she was left  - I think he was in his 70s?
But if that Howard Stern was anywhere around it would look very bad after all that has happened since.
Don't think much of the personal nurse's care either, unless she was in league with Stern.

By the way I am a Mrs  Tib  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: February 11, 2007, 07:22:45 PM »

Yep I did mean the millionaires son, the one who was fighting Anna for the money she was left  - I think he was in his 70s?
But if that Howard Stern was anywhere around it would look very bad after all that has happened since.
Don't think much of the personal nurse's care either, unless she was in league with Stern.

Welcome Sistah!!!!!!!  Laughing

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: February 11, 2007, 07:24:41 PM »

WOOHOO  I am a sistah!  Thank you - I am honoured.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: February 11, 2007, 07:24:49 PM »

Mrs Tib!!

Wouldn't that be a trip if HStern was somewhere near the area where the millionaire's son died? WOW, I had never thought of that...

The thing that got me about the personal nurse...she called Stern before she called the hotel doctor and 911! From what I read, there were many phone calls that were made and about 30 minutes elapsed before 911 was even called...But ANS was already past recovering by then  Crying or Very sad

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: February 11, 2007, 07:26:21 PM »

By the way I am a Mrs  Tib Laughing  Laughing

Is this something new?  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: February 11, 2007, 07:33:06 PM »

No,  I have always been female  Laughing  Laughing
I wasn't sure if everyone knew that.
Happy to be called  Tib, Tibro or whatever  Wink   As long as I don't get called late for dinner  Shocked  Laughing  Laughing

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: February 11, 2007, 07:55:08 PM »

No,  I have always been female  Laughing  Laughing
I wasn't sure if everyone knew that.
Happy to be called  Tib, Tibro or whatever  Wink   As long as I don't get called late for dinner  Shocked  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing I knew you were a "she!"  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: February 12, 2007, 01:38:14 AM »

Quick thought re Mishy's post:

Mishy,

You stated "very interesting, Louise. I don't know how true it is" in response to my saying in the Jewish religion, the "Jewishness" passes only through the mother. They say something like you never know who the father is but you always know who the mother is - and if she is Jewish, thus the baby is Jewish." Anna Nicole could not possibly be Jewish unless her mother Virgie is Jewish. I think I heard Virgie talkin' bout Jesus so it's ruled out that Ann was a Jew.

If I tell you it's true, it IS true.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: February 12, 2007, 09:08:16 AM »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/dailynews/3959335a1860.html

High School Days

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: February 12, 2007, 09:34:35 AM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"

Mishy,

You stated "very interesting, Louise. I don't know how true it is" in response to my saying in the Jewish religion, the "Jewishness" passes only through the mother. They say something like you never know who the father is but you always know who the mother is - and if she is Jewish, thus the baby is Jewish." Anna Nicole could not possibly be Jewish unless her mother Virgie is Jewish. I think I heard Virgie talkin' bout Jesus so it's ruled out that Ann was a Jew.

I think what Mishy meant was she did not know if it were true that Anna is jewish....not that your response about the Jwishness only passing thru the mother.  I too know that the Jewishness passes thru the mother being Jewish, and not the father.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: February 12, 2007, 10:39:20 AM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"

Mishy,

Louise, I think you were mixing my posts up...Here is the one you were referring to:

"very interesting, Louise. I don't know how true it is, but I read with surprise yesterday (maybe it was in this thread) that Anna Nicole was Jewish!"

So, basically I was saying that I didn't know how true it was what I read about Anna being Jewish...I definitely had my doubts...

I do believe you, especially in all things Jewish  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing You are the head Jewess here  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: February 12, 2007, 01:32:33 PM »

The Methadone in the fridge is very troubling. It's just not some casual item you'd find in a normal household fridge, like the yogurt. I think HKS kept AN addicted in order to control her, and the money she made. He sent her out to work, and he got a cut of all of her profits, plus he didn't have to really work too hard. A parasite taking advantage of a troubled woman, and maybe even killing her son.

I would not be surprised to hear that AN used Marshall's sperm to ensure that she inherited all his money, given the kind of life she led. But I really hope she is Larry Birkhead's daughter. I see him as her best hope for a normal life. I hope I'm not wrong about him, but AN did have questionable taste in men.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: February 12, 2007, 02:07:15 PM »

Three days before she died, Anna Nicole Smith reportedly was planning a long stay in the sultanate of Brunei.

More precisely: Her attorney, lover and perhaps father of her baby, Howard K. Stern, was making plans to bring her to Brunei as a guest of the sultan.

An insider who was in on the negotiations tells me: "Howard knew she was around drugs all the time and wanted to bring her to a place where there aren't any. He really wanted to bring her here."

The source says that Stern was concerned for Smith's health and safety and reached out to the sultan of Brunei for help. When Smith's death was announced, the people on the other end were in shock.

"We couldn't believe it. We thought they were coming here. It's very sad."

For what it's worth, the Brunei insiders — having had e-mail correspondence with Stern in the days leading up to Smith's death — say the attorney is getting a raw deal in the press.

Can anyone say spin control? Confused

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #395 on: February 12, 2007, 02:46:50 PM »

Howard K. Stern Interviewed by Cops
Posted Feb 12th 2007 12:30PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Anna Nicole Smith

TMZ has learned Bahamian authorities are having a face-to-face meeting with Howard K. Stern this morning. Police sources say two subjects are on the table -- Stern's allegation of a break-in at the house in which he's staying, and the investigation into Daniel Smith's death.

Stern alleged that the owner of the house -- G. Ben Thompson -- broke into the premises and changed the locks after Anna Nicole died. We're told Thompson's position is that it's his home and Stern has no right to be there. Police wanted to speak with Stern about the allegation.

But law enforcement sources also tell TMZ that the cops want to re-interview Stern about the death of Anna Nicole's son last September. This comes after TMZ obtained a photo of Anna Nicole's refrigerator -- which held a large container of methadone.

Daniel died after ingesting methadone and several other drugs. We've learned at least one witness will testify at the coroner's inquest into Daniel's death that Stern supplied Daniel with methadone and then flushed the remaining stash down a toilet after Daniel died.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: February 12, 2007, 03:26:45 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Three days before she died, Anna Nicole Smith reportedly was planning a long stay in the sultanate of Brunei.

More precisely: Her attorney, lover and perhaps father of her baby, Howard K. Stern, was making plans to bring her to Brunei as a guest of the sultan.

An insider who was in on the negotiations tells me: "Howard knew she was around drugs all the time and wanted to bring her to a place where there aren't any. He really wanted to bring her here."

The source says that Stern was concerned for Smith's health and safety and reached out to the sultan of Brunei for help. When Smith's death was announced, the people on the other end were in shock.

"We couldn't believe it. We thought they were coming here. It's very sad."

For what it's worth, the Brunei insiders — having had e-mail correspondence with Stern in the days leading up to Smith's death — say the attorney is getting a raw deal in the press.

Can anyone say spin control? Confused

Yeah, he can say that now  Shocked  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: February 12, 2007, 03:32:45 PM »

Will it ever end?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17117567/?GT1=9033

Zsa Zsa's hubby Prince Frederic von Anhalt is taking a DNA test and filing his own paternity suit...

He's meeting with Gloria Allred today to see if she'll take the case...

Bring Natalee home...
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #398 on: February 12, 2007, 03:40:30 PM »

Will it ever end?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17117567/?GT1=9033

Zsa Zsa's hubby Prince Frederic von Anhalt is taking a DNA test and filing his own paternity suit...

He's meeting with Gloria Allred today to see if she'll take the case...

Oh how ridiculous!  Well everbody (but HKS) is ready to take a DNA test, now they just need the baby!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: February 12, 2007, 03:50:23 PM »

What was Stern gonna do, while visiting the Sultan, about the drug supplies that were in his name?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.