May 01, 2024, 10:24:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 196328 times)
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: February 16, 2007, 04:30:43 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
As I understand it, the will leaves everything to her son and nothing to Howard.  He is only, as the executor, to carry out her wishes.

What's odd is this provision -

I have intentionally omitted to provide for my spouse and other heirs, including future spouses and children and other descendants now living and those hereafter born or adopted," Smith said in the will.

Usually, if your will hasn't been revised following the birth of an additional child, states will presume that the "after-born" children were meant to be included.  This provision specifically EXCLUDES that DannieLynn would be provided for.....interesting.

I wonder if she even knew that provision was included, or what it really meant? It is very suspicious, considering Daniel's death.
It's also very strange that the will wasn't revised to include the baby. She surely wouldn't have wanted the baby to be left with nothing.
It looks to me as if HKS structured the will so that if Anna got the Marshall $$$, he'd still be able to control her money, and a husband would be powerless if Anna did marry someone else. He probably never dreamed she'd have another baby. and since the will wasn't revised, I don't think he's the Dad. If he had been, he would have made sure to include Dannilynn in the will to increase his chances of cashing in.

The truth of Anna's life and death may never be known now. She surrounded herself with so many syncophants that everything is distorted.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: February 16, 2007, 04:39:40 PM »

At the time the will was made, I forgot to add, Daniel was very young. I wonder if there was a time limit on Howard's executorship?

Howard probably likes the control aspect more than the money, anyway.

AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #542 on: February 16, 2007, 05:05:13 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
As I understand it, the will leaves everything to her son and nothing to Howard.  He is only, as the executor, to carry out her wishes.

I have intentionally omitted to provide for my spouse and other heirs, including future spouses and children and other descendants now living and those hereafter born or adopted," Smith said in the will.

Usually, if your will hasn't been revised following the birth of an additional child, states will presume that the "after-born" children were meant to be included.  This provision specifically EXCLUDES that DannieLynn would be provided for.....interesting.

I wonder if she even knew that provision was included, or what it really meant? It is very suspicious, considering Daniel's death.
It's also very strange that the will wasn't revised to include the baby. She surely wouldn't have wanted the baby to be left with nothing.
It looks to me as if HKS structured the will so that if Anna got the Marshall $$$, he'd still be able to control her money, and a husband would be powerless if Anna did marry someone else. He probably never dreamed she'd have another baby. and since the will wasn't revised, I don't think he's the Dad. If he had been, he would have made sure to include Dannilynn in the will to increase his chances of cashing in.

The truth of Anna's life and death may never be known now. She surrounded herself with so many syncophants that everything is distorted.

I agree.  This provision is SO odd that it makes me think Howard just had her sign it and she certainly wouldn't have been the type to read the fine print!!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: February 16, 2007, 05:06:43 PM »

I wonder if she thought the will was stating "future spouses and  THEIR children."  The first time I read the will it looked like that word had been omitted. I have never heard of any will denying estate funds to their own future children.  Perhaps Howard knew what he was doing, but I don't think Anna knew what she signed.   It was a very sad life on so many levels.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: February 16, 2007, 06:18:58 PM »

That is very interesting.  Who is their right mind would do that.

Just looking at Anna holding her baby and the joy on her face would make me question that in her will.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: February 16, 2007, 06:19:52 PM »

I agree San, something is very fishy about that clause.....

hey, what's your number?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: February 16, 2007, 06:21:25 PM »

In the entire time period of her pregnancy, Daniel's death and the birth of Danilyne, neither she or Howard thought about updating her will?  Too bizarre.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: February 16, 2007, 06:28:03 PM »

Yet they had time to organize a "commitment ceremony" that serves no legal purpose.  Daniel must have had a will because he had assets and an inheritance from his step-father Marshall.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: February 16, 2007, 06:29:27 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I agree San, something is very fishy about that clause.....

hey, what's your number?

60 Laughing
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: February 16, 2007, 06:51:26 PM »

If the baby is Larry's, and he ends up with custody, maybe it will be the best thing in the long run for her to be completely free of all the hangers-on in her Mom's life. The will certainly sets Dannielynn free of any involvement with HKS, if she goes to live with someone else. It may be a lifesaver if HKS is involved in the deaths of Daniel and Anna Nicole. And at this point, I'm inclined to believe he was at the very least responsible for providing drugs to them both. I think the time delay in getting help for Anna gave those people in her room time to clean up some things.

As Mark Furman says....there are no coincidences in murder. It can't be coincidental that HKS was involved in two deaths a few months apart, in the same family.

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: February 16, 2007, 07:19:50 PM »

As Mark Furman says....there are no coincidences in murder. It can't be coincidental that HKS was involved in two deaths a few months apart, in the same family.

Judge Judy said basically the same thing on the Larry King Show.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: February 16, 2007, 07:29:21 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"

Judge Judy said basically the same thing on the Larry King Show.

I have read that he was there when she died, and that he was't there when she died that he had been gone for 2 hours.  Does anyone know which is correct?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: February 16, 2007, 09:09:36 PM »

azsunny, our local news had an interview yesterday with the boat broker that Howard was with when he received the call. Howard was finalizing the boat paperwork as planned -- they were supposed to have left Friday morning to return to the Bahamas.

At least that is what is being reported here.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: February 16, 2007, 09:26:30 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Annie  Shocked this gets crazier and crazier ??????

A's - you put it into better words than I did, it is likely her rationality was lost long before her body. I wonder if anyone could or would say her fame was worth this? I guess what worries me is some might....?

none, I so agree with your above post. Unhealthy relationship no matter how you look at it -- certainly co-dependent.

The mother makes my blood boil. They showed a comment from her today that after she gets Anna's body, she is going to have Daniel's body exhumed so she can bury him in Texas, too.

And as carnival like and unsolemn and unholy as this all appears -- I think Anna lived her whole life for attention and was always surrounded by such drama -- imo, this is not much different.

As sad as that is to say.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #554 on: February 16, 2007, 10:02:12 PM »

I agree...the mother makes me sick!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #555 on: February 16, 2007, 10:11:09 PM »

This whole story is driving me crazy!  It is just so 'unrealistic'.
I wonder who will be the first to step up and make a major movie production out if?  We'll be hearing this one for years, like Marylin Monroe. The sad difference between her and AN, is at least MM didn't have kids involved!  so sad.

The saga continues......

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: February 16, 2007, 10:27:30 PM »

It just keeps getting more strange and bizarre.

Also and this could mean nothing, but it popped in my head.

Idon't ever remember hearing that Anna was pregnant.  Only that she had a baby....

I am surprised her pregnancy did not get more publicity....

For someone who had a reality show and was pretty much in the public eye, they seemed to keep this on the DL.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: February 16, 2007, 11:03:12 PM »

well it's interesting to me that HKS is the trustee.... because he can pay himself a legal fee....

that will is very fishy... and she later mentions children in the will... and it's very sloppy of HKS to not have rememdied that ....

for someone that was so preoccupied with death as they claim she was, I find it really odd that she didn't update her will.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: February 16, 2007, 11:09:34 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

I don't ever remember hearing that Anna was pregnant.  Only that she had a baby....

For someone who had a reality show and was pretty much in the public eye, they seemed to keep this on the DL.

You're right Jacqueline.  I don't remember hearing that she was pregnant either.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #559 on: February 16, 2007, 11:19:36 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Idon't ever remember hearing that Anna was pregnant.  Only that she had a baby....

Oh, you just reminded me!  You didn't know about her website where you could pay to see her through her pregnancy?  I saw it discussed on one of the entertainment channels back when she announced her pregnancy.
For a small fee, you could sign on to her web and see either live or taped updates throughout her pregnancy.  I heard about it a couple times at the beginning of her pregnancy and then never again.  So not sure how successful it was or how long it lasted.  I'm sure not long since it was before the paternity debate.  Yes, this was when Birkhead WAS  the father!  Now that you just reminded me, couldn't they use that in court?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.