May 01, 2024, 10:55:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 196330 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #560 on: February 16, 2007, 11:22:56 PM »

How strange, now I remember very vividly watching her promote this, thinking of how strange it was, but typical of her.  I even remember she was in a pool, holding on to the edge while her body floated.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: February 17, 2007, 01:05:45 AM »

I remember the website too with her floating in the pool.  You could subscribe for updates, but there was a "free" little blurb.  In that snippet I remember her making some reference to the questions of who the father was - and she wagged her finger and said "Im not tellin".  Kathy Griffin did a perfect imitation of this on The View. Youtube has the clip here (but beware if you are not a Kathy Griffin fan, the AN portion is at the end of an 8 minute segment)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ0HazBfXTM
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: February 17, 2007, 02:03:34 AM »

I read all the pages but haven't heard any opinions about the baby. Excuse me if you mentioned it and I missed it.

What do you think happens to an unborn baby when the mother is drinking and taking methadone and other pills when the fetus is 8 months old? She could have been doing this earlier in her pregnancy, too.

Alcohol and drugs prevent the fetus from developing normally. The baby may look normal now but later on she will have developmental problems.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: February 17, 2007, 03:08:55 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
well it's interesting to me that HKS is the trustee.... because he can pay himself a legal fee....

that will is very fishy... and she later mentions children in the will... and it's very sloppy of HKS to not have rememdied that ....

for someone that was so preoccupied with death as they claim she was, I find it really odd that she didn't update her will.

I am wondering now if Howard felt he couldn't afford to draw further suspicion by having AN amend her will post the cloud of suspicion with Daniel's death and an inquest in the future? If she had changed her will, would her mental state (highly publicized) have impacted the chance for the amendments to stand?

food for thought......howard is obviously calculating

I also wonder what extreme amount he's being paid by ET and others for his 'exclusive story' ?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: February 17, 2007, 06:20:31 AM »

Many things have bothered me about this whole situation, among them her supposed trip she was suppose to take to Dubai for drug rehab.

What bothers me about it is they had to set it up with the Sultan for permission also hks was to accompany her..if HKS was the one responsible to get her to rehab and AWAY from drugs WHY did he still have them accessible to HER?

Also why THERE? Why so far from everyone she knew ? My mind goes on overdrive sometimes with suspicions, but I wonder if we would have ever heard from ANS again after that trip? Or anything about her daughter if the trip had actually taken place. Like don't people still sell females to sultans as wives? Perhaps it was to be a package deal? One for now and one for in the future? Ok that is all a bit far fetched I know lol.

But still my curiosity goes to why would he be setting up such a trip so far away for drug rehab and still have her around drugs?

I watched CourtTv all yesterday while looking after ArtColley at her house. I honestly feel some of the things being hashed over are inane. The main concern should be that baby..PERIOD! First find out the father then worry about all the other stuff. They have the priorities a bit whacked out in this. But they spent an hour talking about where to bury ANS and how easy it would be for that baby to visit her. OMG! get over it..that baby will visit when she gets older and it is NOT like she will even have a memory of this whole ordeal, which personally I find a Godsend for her to have no memory. I think they should let ANS be near her son. She obviously had that in mind when she purchased the plots.

Oh and if this weren't all enough to add to the circus now there is another man..a convict saying he could be the dad too because of her letter she wrote him thanking him for making a deposit in the ANS "sperm bank".

I also wondered if after having her baby and then the death of her son she didn't suffer from post-partum and was terribly consoled on how to handle things from the people she felt were her confidants? I am curious to hear what the autopsy finds. Like maybe there were medical complications after the birth?

The really sad part of all this other than that poor little girl..is the one person that can answer all these questions is dead. She left so many unfinished loose ends in her life. It is all rather sad.

I may have rambled..I make more sense after another cup of coffee lol.

Sincerely,
Seamonkey who needs to find some coffee Smile
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: February 17, 2007, 09:52:05 AM »

Seamonkey:  You make a lot of sense about a situation that makes NO sense.  If AN was so out of it with drugs, what excuse does Howard  have for his actions?  Her lawyer, fiance(?), father of her baby(?) knew she had a drug problem and was going to arrange for her to go to a drug rehab facility in Dubai but instead they went to Florida to buy a boat.   He knew the status of her Last Will and Testament and her frame of mind after Daniel's death yet there is no codical added to protect the baby.  They went through a ridiculous "commitment" ceremony that they passed off as a wedding and sold the pictures to People magazine for a reported $1 million US, after selling the last pictures of Daniel for $650,000.   Did Howard get caught up in the high life and his judgement became cloudy or was he thinking clearly and saw an opportunity to exploit a very troubled woman.
Good Link
http://www.tmz.com/category/anna-nicole-smith/

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: February 17, 2007, 10:14:06 AM »

Leslie -- wonderful link ! Thank you for posting it.

I agree with what you said.
I almost think he was so full of himself and being able to get away with so much he started getting a "Puppet master" mentality with  manipulating so many so easily.
 That has been the mistake of many vicious murderers and how they been caught.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: February 17, 2007, 06:31:42 PM »

In asnwer to LV's question, I'm going to tell a story of somebody who used to be very close to me.  She is my now deceased SIL.  She was a beautiful. loving person who got mixed up in drugs when she met her husband.   She had lived a very tragic life already and was sexually abused by a step father very young.  But she was ALWAYS upbeat. She moved to Kyntucky for years and was out of our lives during her abuse of drugs, but moved back alone with her 3 young children to get help because KY didn't offer the program that Ohio did and her sick husband was in prison.  The 3 moved in with us for 2 yrs, while she got her life back together.  The first step was to get on "the methadone program" to get her off the drugs.  This was truly a life saver for her. (drug addiction does not always make a person bad) I learned so much about drug addiction during that time.   She eventually got herself into church, got a job and eventually rented a house a couple blocks away from us.  She was for the first time, truly happy.  When her husband got out of prison, he moved up here to get a job and also got on the 'methadone program'.  He too did much better.  She ended up getting pregnant again, and was still on methatdone for the addiction.  The program is very strict, they have to go through continuous counseling and give urine to prove they are staying 'clean' of all drugs before they send you home with a week long daily dose.  These separate bottles are requred to be kept in a locked box.  I learned people can stay on it for years and years as long as they follow the program.  Anyways, even after she had her life together, she feared getting off the program as she didn't want to be slightly tempted to go back to drugs (addictive personality).  While pregnant, the Doctors were aware and monitored her and baby closely. Of course, with any drug during pregnancy, there are no gurantees.  She ended up with a healthy baby girl, who is now 8 yrs. old and so far has shown no negative signs yet.  Sorry to say, to make a tragic story even sadder, while she was breast feeding this baby, whe got a lump on her breast and assumed it was from breast feeding.  As always, putting others first (and denial), she neglected to get it checked until it was too late.  She lived another year and passed away from the cancer. I do want to say, aside from her addictions, she was an inspiration,  of somebody who hit rock bottom and come back up.  She was always positive and one of the biggest losses I've experienced.  She was my best friend!

Ok, maybe I have gotton completely OT here, and not even sure now my point, but I have very mixed emotions about methadone, because I have seen the 'positive' affects it can have, but unfortunately there are those, like AN who may have been abusing it, or was it legitimate presciption?  I don't know.  My niece is VERY lucky so far at having no negative signs, but that may not always be the case.  

In AN's situation, she did not have separate daily doses, was not following a strict program, and I don't know if she was being closely monitored.  My guess is she was not getting it for 'drug addiction', but for  other uses.  The doctor who prescribed it to her, should at the very least, lose his license, if not prosecuted for illegally prescribing it and mailing it to Bahamas and possibly putting a baby at risk, assuming she was even taking it during her pregnancy.

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: February 17, 2007, 06:55:06 PM »

Dihannah - wow. I am so sorry for your loss, and so grateful you had a person that meant so much to you in many ways in your life, even if for a short while.

Sincerely,
Seamonkey
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: February 17, 2007, 09:56:52 PM »

I'm sitting here watching E! True Hollywood Story on ANS.  Very different than I thought.  Her childhood wasn't as bad as I believed it to be.  Her mother was obviously very strict being a Deputy sheriff and they had there differences.  I still have no idea what the breaking point was in later years.  They never mentioned it.

I have to admit, I never paid much attention to her and never even heard of her until the news stations started showing the court cases of her fight for Marshall' money.  I always thought she was a complete Bimbo. On the other hand, when they went through the case for the 1/2 mil $ from Marshall's estate and his nurse, housekeeper and others who lived in the house testified some things they saw, it broke my heart.  That man did truly love her and wanted to spend time with her and she just wasn't around before and when he died.  I believe she really loved him, but in a grandfather way.  The nurse discussed how she saw her put a recorder to his mouth while she showed him her breasts (called rosebuds) and get him to  say how he wants her to have 1/2 of his estate.  Side note: I did't realize he changed his will after the marriage to her out of regret of not having a pre-nup.  He kept her out and the will stated all went to his sons.  But, then again, when she married him at such a young age and her celebrity status took off, it's not surprising how she made such ignorant and naive mistakes.   Of course Stern was there, where the hell was he in guiding her during testimony, she sounded like a fool.  What kind of lawyer was he?

Watching this show, I've learned so much of where and how she began.  The mistakes she made, but she started out well and with good intentions, she had so much potential and made more of herself than I ever knew she did. She was truly a beautiful girl/woman. This all makes me even more disturbed now to see how tragic her life became and ended.

I like E!'s THS, because they are always honest, but tasteful.  They showed a different side of events in her life that I had a different perception of.  I feel bad for being so judemental of her. She made many stupid mistakes, was uneducated and had many bad influences in her life, but then I never walked in her shoes.  She was truly tragic.

Of course, the mystery continues,  intriguing and ever changing....

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: February 18, 2007, 01:04:58 AM »

Dihannah- thank you for sharing such a personal story, it's so sad to hear that as your SIL worked to turn her life around that cancer took her from all of you. I had a dear friend pass away at 38 from cancer, he and his wife were told he was sterile post 8 long years of chemo off and on. They had a big surprise, a daughter who was born the last year of his life, they and his physicians all worried she could have chromosomal damage due to the drugs. She's now in high school and a straight A student, beautiful  and has her father's zest for life. Sometimes children get lucky so I will hope that for your nephew too. I think God knows how much we can endure.

ET did finally show the video wherein AN describes her hatred for her mother, it seems the beatings when she was young were the beginning of this but I suspect there had to be more to that picture? I was surprised by AN's mother's tone in addressing the judge this week and talking over her attorney, particularly if she had been in law enforcement?

I think Rale was AN's attorney during the trial for the estate, he's also named as the back-up executor, Howard's law experience was in entertainment law which was likely confined to contract law? I honestly can't believe Howard was a Berkley grad, that's no slouch school at all  Shocked

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: February 18, 2007, 02:24:21 PM »

Thanks None for your story as well.  your right, God has a reason for everything.  Also, thanks Seamonkey for your thoughts too Wink

Thanks for finally giving me the insight of ANs estrangement from her mother.  That's the first time I heard anything, I missed it on E.  Somehow that doesn't surprise me, the beatings.  Her mother looks a little 'rough'.  I saw in one interview from a friend that AN wanted to call her mother right after Danny's death and Howard discouraged it.  The friend told her to do it when she was ready.  Apparently, the reaction after the call wasn't good.  Her mother grumbled something and hung up on her.  I was just surprised she wanted to call her mom.  But we only have one mother, it's just a shame she wasn't supportive and loving. Yes, her behavior in the courtroom was very questionable, however the whole scene was a joke!  The judge was so unproffessional and obviously playing to the cameras.   I couldn't believe what he was saying, then turned it back around and pawned the desicions off on more attorneys?  Isn't that HIS job?  What a joke!  I would be asking for a new judge....

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: February 19, 2007, 12:53:02 AM »

Dihannah, I agree about the judge, he put on a show like a bad comedian !

Well it appears Bermuda isn't going to go down with the AN ship, Shane Gibson resigned today plus made a public apology?

http://www.townhall.com/News/newsarticle.aspx?ContentGuid=4a97d857-c31b-4a8b-acfa-740d9d4c793b

Official Quits Over Anna Nicole Flap

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Immigration Minister Shane Gibson resigned Sunday night in a flap over his relationship with Anna Nicole Smith, apologizing to the Bahamian people for any embarrassment he may have caused the country.

Photos recently appeared in a Bahamas newspaper showing Gibson in bed with the former Playboy Playmate and embracing her. Both were fully clothed, but the pictures stoked a controversy because Gibson had fast-tracked Smith's application for permanent residency on the island chain.

"I want to apologize to all persons who may in any way have been offended by anything that I have said, done, or perceived to have said or done," Gibson said on state TV.

"To the extent that my beloved country has in any way suffered from anything that I was perceived to have said or done, I want to apologize to the Bahamian people as a whole," he added.

However, Gibson denied any wrongdoing and said he did not have a sexual relationship with Smith.

Smith died on Feb. 8 in Hollywood, Fla. She had based her residency application upon her claimed ownership of a waterfront mansion in the Bahamas. However, the ownership of the property is disputed.

Prime Minister Perry Christie said he had accepted Gibbon's resignation.

"However sad Shane's decision to resign may be, I also believe, as does he, that it is the correct course of action for him to take in all of the circumstances," the prime minister said on TV.

Gibson stated emphatically during a special broadcast on the national television station that although he was stepping down, he was not admitting to any of the allegations against him, calling them "vicious and wicked lies."

"I unconditionally deny that I ever abused my ministerial office by granting Anna Nicole Smith any permit of which she was undeserving or for which she was not qualified under the laws of the Bahamas," he said.

The Tribune of Nassau on Feb. 12 published two photos on its front page showing Smith and Gibson embracing on a bed decorated with pink flowers and a white ribbon. The newspaper said the photographs were taken in Smith's bedroom and that it obtained the pictures from an unidentified source.

G. Ben Thompson, a South Carolina developer who once dated Smith, has said he had not given Smith the Bahamas house as a gift as her lawyers have asserted. Thompson is attempting to reclaim the $900,000 waterfront mansion.

Howard K. Stern, Smith's companion, has been living in the house with her daughter, Dannielynn, who was born in September in a Bahamas hospital.

Days after the baby was born, Smith's 20-year-old son Daniel Smith died under mysterious circumstances in a Bahamas hospital room while visiting his mother. A coroner hired by Smith's family said Daniel died from a lethal combination of drugs, including methadone. An inquest into his death is scheduled to begin here on March 27.

Several men claim to have fathered the baby girl, who could potentially inherit a multimillion-dollar fortune. Since the death in 1995 of her 90-year-old husband, Texas oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II, Smith had been waging a court battle over his estate.

A birth certificate lists Stern as the girl's father. But Smith's former boyfriend Larry Birkhead has gone to court in Florida in pursuit of DNA testing to prove he is the father. And Prince Frederic von Anhalt, the husband of the actress Zsa Zsa Gabor, has said he had a decade-long affair with Smith and will file his own paternity challenge.

Copyright © 2006 Salem Web Network. All Rights Reserved.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: February 19, 2007, 07:57:52 AM »

The saga continues.. thanks for the update  None!  I wondered how long this guy would hold his post in the govt.  I'm wondering who the woman is that is also in immigration that was watching Dannielynn while Howard and Anna were in FL.  Related to this guy? Another strategically placed contact.

My experience with Bahamian people is that they are for the most part, very proper, similar to the British and stick to themselves.  I'm trying to figure out how ANS and HKS got so "close" to these officials.  Hmmmm  follow the money
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: February 19, 2007, 08:19:41 AM »

What a mess this has turned into.

My only concern here is for that baby girl.

I wish they'd do the DNA test on her and see who is the father. Wouldn't that person then have the right to parent the child?
I am not familiar with all the laws involved here. But it would seem to me that if one other than Howard is the father, they could sue for custody since they never reliquished their rights as a father?

And does Bahamian law come into this?

Just curious
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: February 19, 2007, 11:16:38 AM »

I was reading today NY Post and they have a picture of Anna Nicole Smith with a Dr. Sandeep Kapoor who is accused of prescribing her methadone while she was pregnant.

This guys name sounds so familiar.  I think this is the same guy who has done news stories for CNN.  I could be wrong.

Does anyone recognize this guys name.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: February 19, 2007, 11:29:44 AM »

Quote from: "San"
I was reading today NY Post and they have a picture of Anna Nicole Smith with a Dr. Sandeep Kapoor who is accused of prescribing her methadone while she was pregnant.

This guys name sounds so familiar.  I think this is the same guy who has done news stories for CNN.  I could be wrong.

Sounds similar to Satish Kalpoe, lol  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: February 19, 2007, 12:20:24 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "San"

Sounds similar to Satish Kalpoe, lol  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing I thought of the same thing.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: February 19, 2007, 12:32:58 PM »

Hey San, what's your number?  Wink

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: February 19, 2007, 03:13:29 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
The saga continues.. thanks for the update  None!  I wondered how long this guy would hold his post in the govt.  I'm wondering who the woman is that is also in immigration that was watching Dannielynn while Howard and Anna were in FL.  Related to this guy? Another strategically placed contact.

My experience with Bahamian people is that they are for the most part, very proper, similar to the British and stick to themselves.  I'm trying to figure out how ANS and HKS got so "close" to these officials.  Hmmmm  follow the money

It was the immigration officials mother who watched Dannielynn.  He claims his whole family were very close to AN, including his wife.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.