May 01, 2024, 10:51:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 196329 times)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: February 22, 2007, 06:56:53 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
While still at work, I learned of the judge crying, and asked, "Was he sleeping with her too?" What judge cries?

I watched him give his verdict.

To me he came across as heartfelt , emotional, maybe a bit over the top, but caring.

This is a judge who is a probate judge.  Not used to all this publicity or attention, and I feel he took his job seriously and to heart.

Real men do eat quiche, and some show their emotions.

Whether they are judges, janitors, cops, or teachers.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #621 on: February 22, 2007, 07:41:01 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
While still at work, I learned of the judge crying, and asked, "Was he sleeping with her too?" What judge cries?

To me he came across as heartfelt , emotional, maybe a bit over the top, but caring.

This is a judge who is a probate judge.  Not used to all this publicity or attention, and I feel he took his job seriously and to heart.

Oh my, maybe I need to get in rehab!  I cannot pull myself away from the t.v.!  
Jacq, I totally agree, his crying was so sincere, I started crying.  The extremely high emotions took their toll on everybody.
I see alot of opinions here where I would have agreed with too, if I hadn't watched the case for the past two days.  Some are gaining an opinion on what the media reports afterwards, but it's different when you can read peoples body language and see facial expressions as they talk and hear ENTIRE testimony of each person.  I was truly a Stern hater all along,  but now believe he cared about her in a sick way, but he definately cared.  He knew, she would do the same to him, as he did Larry, by kicking him out of her life for trying to "make" her clean up.  Stern has been with her for over 10 yrs., I don't doubt his love, but YES, he was an enabler and unhealthy for her.  Even the judge said, if Stern didn't, she would find somebody else who would enable her, so I believe he felt, if she was going to do it, at least he could 'try' to protect her.  

AN asked Larry to be her exclusive photogropher.  All the money goes to his agency he works for, he only get's the residuals.  They control almost all of his photos and sent him an invoice every month.  The amount of the worth of the photo's varies, depending on the timing, he has no control over that.   She got mad at him for WANTING to continue working, she wanted him home all the time and he wanted to be a "Man" and help support them.    I agre, he should have alerted somebody about the drugs in the hospital, who knows why.  He probably knew she would just leave the hospital if he did, lost hope?  She already tried ripping out the IV drips and he had to stop her.  AN was going to do what AN wanted!

What really touched me, is when they all 3 came out at the end and spoke in unity.  Sounds like there may be some agreement coming over paternity as well.  Hmmm... We'll see  The saga continues.....

Mom, well, she is after the money, period!  I'm sure she loves her, but it's not a healthy motherly love.

Ok, now it's time to re-evaluate myself from my sudden obsession over a person I could barely stand a couple years!   Geesh, I scaring me.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: February 22, 2007, 09:27:55 PM »

After Anna's Millionaire Husband died she fought with the family on how he would be buried.

He eventually was cremated and the ashe's were split 1/2 for his family , and 1/2 for her.

She picked up her portion of the ashes.

5 years later.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Bring Natalee home...
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: February 22, 2007, 09:29:03 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

Oh my, maybe I need to get in rehab!  I cannot pull myself away from the t.v.!  
Jacq, I totally agree, his crying was so sincere, I started crying.  The extremely high emotions took their toll on everybody.
I see alot of opinions here where I would have agreed with too, if I hadn't watched the case for the past two days.  Some are gaining an opinion on what the media reports afterwards, but it's different when you can read peoples body language and see facial expressions as they talk and hear ENTIRE testimony of each person.  I was truly a Stern hater all along,  but now believe he cared about her in a sick way, but he definately cared.  He knew, she would do the same to him, as he did Larry, by kicking him out of her life for trying to "make" her clean up.  Stern has been with her for over 10 yrs., I don't doubt his love, but YES, he was an enabler and unhealthy for her.  Even the judge said, if Stern didn't, she would find somebody else who would enable her, so I believe he felt, if she was going to do it, at least he could 'try' to protect her.  

AN asked Larry to be her exclusive photogropher.  All the money goes to his agency he works for, he only get's the residuals.  They control almost all of his photos and sent him an invoice every month.  The amount of the worth of the photo's varies, depending on the timing, he has no control over that.   She got mad at him for WANTING to continue working, she wanted him home all the time and he wanted to be a "Man" and help support them.    I agre, he should have alerted somebody about the drugs in the hospital, who knows why.  He probably knew she would just leave the hospital if he did, lost hope?  She already tried ripping out the IV drips and he had to stop her.  AN was going to do what AN wanted!

What really touched me, is when they all 3 came out at the end and spoke in unity.  Sounds like there may be some agreement coming over paternity as well.  Hmmm... We'll see  The saga continues.....

Mom, well, she is after the money, period!  I'm sure she loves her, but it's not a healthy motherly love.

Ok, now it's time to re-evaluate myself from my sudden obsession over a person I could barely stand a couple years!   Geesh, I scaring me.....
[/b]

You have an open mind and a caring heart...
You are just fine my dear....

If I was ever on trial for something I would want you for a juror.....

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: February 23, 2007, 06:10:46 AM »

Vergie's lawyers appeal burial ruling....

So much for all of them working together... Confused

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: February 23, 2007, 06:26:38 AM »

More Life news
Smith's mom appeals

Virgie Arthur to fight court's decision on Anna Nicole Bahamas burial.

I'm perplexed....this is the headline on USA today...yet when I clicked on it just said that her body would be buried in the Bahama's..

Sorry if I gave a false "scoop"....

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: February 23, 2007, 10:11:24 AM »

What's next in the Anna Nicole Smith saga?

South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Posted February 23 2007, 9:27 AM EST

Virgie Arthur, Smith's mother, is expected to formally file an appeal over the burial ruling. If it is filed, the 4th District Court of Appeal will likely hold an emergency hearing and rule promptly.

Larry Birkhead, who claims paternity for Smith's 5-month-old daughter, will ask a Broward judge to order a DNA sample be taken from her.

Bahamian burial arrangements will continue to be made by the daughter's guardian. The guardian and Broward County medical examiner will accompany the body. A burial date has not been set.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: February 23, 2007, 12:37:39 PM »

Virgie needs to let her daughter have some peace. Anna wanted to be with Daniel, so let her go. Finally, put an end to it, and let her rest. IMHO.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #628 on: February 23, 2007, 01:25:55 PM »

Thanks Jacq for the compliment!  I try to be open minded....

I saw that about Vergie. However, on the news,  I believe Perper the ME, said it was likely be tossed out.  So they were going ahead with preparations of sending it.  Her and her family have lived without her in their life for over 10 yrs.,  so what the heck.  Her real choice was CA, by Marilyn Monroe, but she didn't plan on Danny's death in Bahamas.  Rumors have been going around about Hugh Hefner paying to bury her in CA.  Maybe he'll  cover the cost of exumation of them later to move.  Though they say, alot of legal rangling to exhume a body.

I feel bad for her as a mother, but there is no doubt AN WANTS to be with Danny.  Unless somebody plans on bringing him back to CA now, she needs to just be layed to rest already.   And HKS just needs to get over it, let the past go, do the right thing and give up DNA of DL.  He knows eventually he will have to and Dannielynn has that RIGHT to know her biological father.  Maybe they could share custody like a divorced couple or something.   Just quit dragging it out.  I pray the Bahamas does the right thing, since the FL judge says they have the most jurisdiction in the paternity case.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: February 23, 2007, 03:57:17 PM »

I know this is a sad thing but something that the Judge said made me crack up so much.

During one of the days in court he referred to Dr. Perper as DR. Pepper.

Did anyone else catch that one? Laughing

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: February 23, 2007, 04:08:14 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
Anna is like a high drama magnet. Even in death she causes a frenzy around her.
This is beyond surreal. Shocked

Pathology attracts pathology. Unfortunate, but true.

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: February 23, 2007, 04:44:18 PM »

I had a wicked gruesome thought hit me today as i watched the hearing today to get dna.

Does anyone know ANYTHING about Howard k. Stern aka FreeloadingPimpEnabler? I searched for him on the web and the only thing it comes up with is what is common knowledge, even that stupid talent agency he had with his only client being ANS, "smoochy lips" sumtin.
 But what hit me was here are the families fighting for this little girl, we kind of know some of thier backgrounds because they mentioned it during the week in hearings...except..HKS, when asked about money and family he wished not to "go there". SOOoo, anyone actually ever see his family? His Mom and Dad he sponges off of?? Why aren't they saying anything when everyone else seems to be?? My gruesome thought was...maybe he killed them too. OKOK..I know I watch too much Forensic Files and Cold cases, etc..BUT..I can't be the only one who has thought that...or can I be?? lol
  Why is it the only things I find on this guy is only AFTER he became a lawyer? Where did he come from? Where are his parents? any siblings?? he mentioned his family is 'well-off". That's all.

Oh well, thoughts I been pondering but NOT obsessing over....yet. lol

My thoughts about where ANS should be buried have changed after hearing the court proceding this week. I just want her to rest in peace, I feel she should be laid to rest near her son..no matter where that is, be it bahamas or Texas, or CA.

..I also have a theory on that whole bahamas burial plots thingy, I don't think she even was in her right mind after her son died (who would be??) not to mention probably suffering from post partum to be able to think straight and that was another one of HKS's handiwork, afterall her name doesn't even appear on the reciepts for those plots.  Also, for someone who LOVED the public and always wanted to be seen in it, why would she choose to have plots that supposeably would never have names on them?? Someone who idolized marilyn Monroe and even stated wanting to be buried "near the stars" would want her grave to be visited and to be known exactly where it was for the public to see. SOOOOOO much makes no sense to me in all this. And at the center of each little puzzle piece is HKS.

I also think that whole "I wasn't there because I was meeting about buying a boat" balarky was just an alibi. The nurse or whatever said she wasn't breathing. How long had she not been breathing, her last breath was probably while HKS was with her before trotting off with money in his greasy little hands to "look at boats".

Ok I think I have pondered enough for now..lol

Oh one more thing lol...if he does turn out to be that little girl's dad I do not see him fit to raise her. he is a druggy too and a freeloader, what kind of role model would that be to her?? But I highly doubt he is the father, that baby is WAY too pretty to be an AardvarkTrunkSucking poor excuse for a human's daughter.

No offense to any aardvark's out there. Time for me to lay off the coffee today  Wink
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: February 23, 2007, 06:41:16 PM »

What about the boat?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: February 23, 2007, 08:33:55 PM »

Monkeys,

I planned last September to write a post (in the Unsolved Crimes thread) about Marilyn Monroe. She is buried in the same cemetery as my friend Judith. Anyone can walk up to Marilyn's crypt which is designed to hold a big coffin, but no one can walk up to Judith's crypt which holds an urn of her cremated remains without a key. I have to check in at the front desk, hand over my driver's license and then they give me a key to the Private Estates where Judith is interred.

I got a map of the cemetery online and walked back and forth trying to find the graves of various famous people. I asked at the front desk why the map shows burial sites but I cannot find them. The receptionist educated me about the unmarked graves of Frank Zappa, Roy Orbison and others ... the main reason for their graves being unmarked is because they don't want to attract tourists.

So, during the recent court case regarding where Anna wanted to be buried, Howard and others said she wanted to be buried next to Daniel. Virgie the mother, said Anna wanted to be buried next to Marilyn Monroe.

Since I'm very familiar with MM's crypt, there is no room around her crypt to bury two people.

So, now I will work on posting a much shorter version that I'd like of my investigative picture taking of MM, etc.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: February 23, 2007, 10:09:19 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
Virgie needs to let her daughter have some peace. Anna wanted to be with Daniel, so let her go. Finally, put an end to it, and let her rest. IMHO.

I wholeheartedly agree, pdh3. And she wants to uproot Daniel too, so they can be together, but they both have been through so much...let them rest!!!

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: February 23, 2007, 10:17:20 PM »

Looking forward to your post Louise. I've been to Marilyn's crypt before and there were flowers and lipstick marks all over it from where people had kissed it. There are tons o'famous people interred all around her and all over those grounds. I didn't know about Roy Orbison, but I did know about Frank Zappa's unmarked grave...It was a really interesting afternoon touring that cemetary the one and only time I was in LA...

Bring Natalee home...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: February 23, 2007, 11:22:07 PM »

If any of you missed this video on TMZ then please review it, it's the one titled "Anna & Methadone Doc - Down and Dirty" about halfway down the page. It dispelled any thoughts IMO of Larry Birkhead as anything more than one more hanger-on. Ole enabler Howie is right there with her too.

seamonkey - ET had Howard's mother on video, not speaking, but she's a former teacher. His father is too at a community college plus obviously worked for Hughes Aircraft for many years too. His brother is a middle school principal and his sister appears on ET quite often but I am unaware of her vocation.

There is also a video with the former assistant of AN's that appeared in the AN Show, she states she knew Howie and AN were 'intimate' and also that she doesn't believe Howie had anything to do with either Daniel's or AN's deaths?

so the saga continues......

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: February 23, 2007, 11:22:33 PM »

oh shoot I forgot the link to the video, here it is http://www.tmz.com/category/anna-nicole-smith/page/2/

I continue to stand with the girl.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: February 23, 2007, 11:28:46 PM »

I know this is a sad thing but something that the Judge said made me crack up so much.

During one of the days in court he referred to Dr. Perper as DR. Pepper.

Did anyone else catch that one? Laughing

I heard it too Jacq.....LMAO  Laughing  Laughing

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #639 on: February 23, 2007, 11:28:49 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
oh shoot I forgot the link to the video, here it is http://www.tmz.com/category/anna-nicole-smith/page/2/

Oh my..  Just viewed it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.