May 01, 2024, 06:52:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 196309 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: February 24, 2007, 09:08:40 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
oh shoot I forgot the link to the video, here it is http://www.tmz.com/category/anna-nicole-smith/page/2/

Oh my..  Just viewed it.

I can't seem to view that video. I keep getting the message, "there is no video available for viewing at this time".
Wonder if it was taken down?????
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: February 24, 2007, 12:04:03 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Monkeys,

I planned last September to write a post (in the Unsolved Crimes thread) about Marilyn Monroe. She is buried in the same cemetery as my friend Judith. Anyone can walk up to Marilyn's crypt which is designed to hold a big coffin, but no one can walk up to Judith's crypt which holds an urn of her cremated remains without a key. I have to check in at the front desk, hand over my driver's license and then they give me a key to the Private Estates where Judith is interred.

I got a map of the cemetery online and walked back and forth trying to find the graves of various famous people. I asked at the front desk why the map shows burial sites but I cannot find them. The receptionist educated me about the unmarked graves of Frank Zappa, Roy Orbison and others ... the main reason for their graves being unmarked is because they don't want to attract tourists.

So, during the recent court case regarding where Anna wanted to be buried, Howard and others said she wanted to be buried next to Daniel. Virgie the mother, said Anna wanted to be buried next to Marilyn Monroe.

Since I'm very familiar with MM's crypt, there is no room around her crypt to bury two people.

So, now I will work on posting a much shorter version that I'd like of my investigative picture taking of MM, etc.

I have heard Howard confirm Anna's original wish to be buried nest to MM. Anna was obsessed with talking about death, infact word was she thought she was MM reincarnated. Howard had said they had checked into the MM burial thing for Anna, but that "costs were prohibitive".

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: February 24, 2007, 10:44:16 PM »

Yes, Bleached.

The crypt next to Marilyn's cost Hefner millions of dollars. There is a crypt above Hefners but there is no way to know if it is booked or not. I tend to think it must be.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: February 24, 2007, 11:03:03 PM »

Thanks for the info LV. Now I am curious who owns that unknown crypt?  Cool

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: February 25, 2007, 03:41:52 PM »

seamonkey- for some reason they removed that video, but last night Geraldo reported that dr kapoor is now under investigation by the medical board of CA so I suspect that may be the reason why? It was video at a gay bar, AN in some white corset outfit embracing Kapoor as he licked and kissed on her - with Birkhead and Howard sitting right there  Shocked It just gives me further suspicion that AN did mostly what she wanted to do, and that the hangers-on just went along with it?

Geraldo also showed that video, or a portion of it in slow motion with the licking part  Rolling Eyes

He also featured the bodyguard who was with her, it seems he was a friend as was his wife, neither were on the payroll but just with her because they cared? He seemed very sincere, stated that AN refused to go to the hospital with the high fever even when they begged her to, plus an MD/psychologist/friend from CA (a female) was there as well? AN was also on medications prescribed by a FL physician the Hard Rock had secured, for her flu symptoms? He also said never did AN go drink in the bar or even walk around the hotel, that she never left the room? ET even did the interviews with her from the room? He said he's been speakiing out due to the 'lies' and half-truth's he's seen in the media.

He also said the fever had diminished to normal 98 and that AN even ate chocolate strawberries, before she died that morning? His wife went to check on AN as she was sleeping, didn't feel she was breathing then began CPR right away after calling him to contact 911. The entire event had to be so hard on those people, it seems both he and his wife worked hard with CPR (he's a former firefighter I think or policeman), until 911 arrived.

A prosecutor from FL was also speaking and she said unless it can be proven without a doubt, that Howard handed AN the prescriptions or drugs that may have caused death (if indeed that was the cause) that he cannot be prosecuted.

All interesting tidbits and postscripts IMO

I continue to stand with the girl.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: February 25, 2007, 09:13:03 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Yes, Bleached.

The crypt next to Marilyn's cost Hefner millions of dollars. There is a crypt above Hefners but there is no way to know if it is booked or not. I tend to think it must be.

Wow, I didn't know Hef had reserved the crypt next to MM!!

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: February 27, 2007, 01:59:09 PM »

Update: HKS pretty much admit LBurkhead is the father. Sources say he's negotiating a money deal and wants to continue to be the executor of Dannillynne's estate...also wants the boat and another house ANS bought in the Bahamas...I say no way, step off, and find a job!

ANS mom still trying to appeal the burial site and will take it all the way to the Supreme Court if necessary.

Bring Natalee home...
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: February 27, 2007, 03:32:32 PM »

I saw Larry Birkhead on the Today Show this AM, and I was even more convinced.  He seemed so distraught, and he really appeared to want to raise his daughter and be a good father.
HKS has probably moved $$$ to his bank, stolen things to sell, and done his best to feather his nest before he's booted out. LB should sue him for fraud. He participated in keeping a helpless infant stranded in a foreign country, and withheld from her father for 5 months.
I hope HKS ends up on skid row. I wouldn't let him touch a penny of Dannielynn's money. He's a liar and a user, and he should be disbarred.

ANS Mom is a control freak. I see the issue now between her and her daughter. She needs to let Anna have her way in death. No one is served by continued fighting over the body. In the end, it will hurt the baby.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: February 27, 2007, 04:06:56 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
I saw Larry Birkhead on the Today Show this AM, and I was even more convinced.  He seemed so distraught, and he really appeared to want to raise his daughter and be a good father.
HKS has probably moved $$$ to his bank, stolen things to sell, and done his best to feather his nest before he's booted out. LB should sue him for fraud. He participated in keeping a helpless infant stranded in a foreign country, and withheld from her father for 5 months.
I hope HKS ends up on skid row. I wouldn't let him touch a penny of Dannielynn's money. He's a liar and a user, and he should be disbarred.

ANS Mom is a control freak. I see the issue now between her and her daughter. She needs to let Anna have her way in death. No one is served by continued fighting over the body. In the end, it will hurt the baby.

Oh I agree about HKS.. I don;t trust him for a minute, I thought it was totally weird that the house in the Bahama's was broken into the day after ANS died, and things taken - such as pictures, tapes etc.  Seemed pretty convenient to me.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: February 27, 2007, 07:41:29 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Update: HKS pretty much admit LBurkhead is the father. Sources say he's negotiating a money deal and wants to continue to be the executor of Dannillynne's estate...also wants the boat and another house ANS bought in the Bahamas...I say no way, step off, and find a job!

ANS mom still trying to appeal the burial site and will take it all the way to the Supreme Court if necessary.

HKS is a slootbag.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: February 27, 2007, 08:03:58 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

HKS is a slootbag.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: February 27, 2007, 11:59:27 PM »

Justins  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

The implications of that new word are heinous  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Bring Natalee home...
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: February 28, 2007, 12:15:26 AM »

It came out in court that the house was not broken into.  The owners son in law, Ford Shelly,  entered the house and removed AN's computer per her wishes prior to her death (according to him).  
I think the judge made the wrong decision and I agree with Virgie that AN and Daniel should be together in Texas.   There is none of her family in the Bahamas and Dannilyne will not be living there whether she ends up with Howard, Larry, Virgie or someone else.  Howard is not a resident of the Bahamas and cannot practice law anywhere other than in California.   Plus, he needs to find employment immediately because his sugar mummy is dead.  
The cost of taking Daniel's body from the Bahamas to Texas is nothing compared to the cost of the plane tickets in the future for members of his family to visit his grave and Daniel does have a living father in Texas who should have a say in the matter. I doubt that Anna wanted to spend the rest of her life in the Bahamas and burying Daniel in that grave was the only option considering the timing of his death 3 days after her delivery by C section.  
I disliked Howard's conduct in court and really wanted the Judge to tell him that he was a lousy lawyer who failed AN in that regard, hence the reason they all had to go thru that televised circus.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: February 28, 2007, 12:50:44 PM »

Good points Leslie. Howard is completely reprehensible. He'll have a hard time finding employment anywhere but at a fast food joint now. I wish he'd be disbarred.
But what he'll do is write a book and make enough $$$$ to live out his life in comfort, still using AN for his meal ticket. Evil or Very Mad

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: February 28, 2007, 05:48:39 PM »

I wish they would rerun the Anna Nicole shows.......the day to day interactions between Howard and Nicole despite being an edited show were very enlightening. He was there with Anna 24/7 and was often relied upon in his capacity as a lawyer to intervene. At the time ANS was appealing her case for half of the estate of Howard Marshall and didn't have all that much money. He would handle everything from negotiating contracts for the show (I forget which channel it was on), ripoffs by contractors ie decorators, and even some of her family members.  I am not naive enough to think this gives
us anymore than a reminder, that it has been a very short time since Anna had her inheritance, and alittle over a year since she had lost weight and again had the world looking at her.

I think the recent events are giving Howard a raw deal with regards to his reputation.

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: February 28, 2007, 07:27:20 PM »

I never saw her show but wasn't it on MTV?

I was almost expecting them to have it on in a marathon format like some channels did when John Ritter Died, they played Three's Company for the whole weekend and that other show he was still on when he died which I can not remember the name of now.

I would like to see her show now, perhaps to get a little more insight to what some of the lawyers and people invloved are talking about.

I just wish they would find out who the darn Daddy to the little one is, all else can fall into place. I honestly do not know why that wasn't ordered first, that baby is going longer without having it's dad (or maybe it does) but even the one she is with isn't even sure if he is the father.

All I am seeing these courts and judges do is passing the ball elsewhere, it is rather frustrating when you think there is a baby involved and a woman, no matter what she may have been like or what anyone's opinion of her is, deserves to be buried properly.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: March 01, 2007, 10:31:45 AM »

According to Howard's sister, Bonnie, on the day AN died, Howard was finalizing the purchase of a boat and buying a ring for AN. What she fails to mention is that all of this was bought with AN's money.  I wonder what the total dollar amount was for these two items and if Howard had ever gone on such a spending spree before.  Considering the timing, it looks like Howard was using AN's money/credit cards after she died and during the time when the "nurse" could not get ahold of him.  Concerning the ring purchase; I remember Larry stating in court that Anna wanted a 10 carat ring from him and he could not afford it.  Wouldn't she have a nice ring from her marriage to Marshall?  What rings did they use in their commitement ceremony?  
Howard is nothing more than a con man who failed AN as a lawyer and a friend.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: March 01, 2007, 10:47:39 AM »

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=253573&GT1=7703

ANS will have over the top memorial in Bahamas...

Smith to Have 'Over the Top' Memorial
Mar 1, 3:23 AM EST
Anna Nicole Smith will be buried in a custom-made gown next to her 20-year-old son following an "over the top" memorial service with a tightly controlled guest list, said a friend helping to organize the memorial.

The memorial service, with about 300 guests at an undisclosed church, will feature large amounts of pink flowers, her favorite color, and singing from a well-known performer whose name organizers aren't ready to disclose, said the friend, Patrik Simpson of Beverly Hills, Calif.

"It will be a very beautiful, Anna Nicole send-off," Simpson told The Associated Press in an interview Wednesday night in the Bahamian capital of Nassau. "Of course it will be over the top because it's Anna Nicole."

Simpson's partner, Pol Atteu, has designed more than a dozen gowns for Smith, including the one in which she was to be buried in a "very elegant" casket that will most likely be closed, he said. He declined to describe the dress.

Lawyer Richard Milstein, the court-appointed advocate for Smith's 5-month-old daughter, Dannielynn, said the funeral would be Friday.

Smith, 39, died in a Florida hotel on Feb. 8 — setting off a battle over her burial and for custody of Dannielynn between her partner, Howard K. Stern, her mother, Virgie Arthur, and ex-boyfriend Larry Birkhead.

Arthur had wanted to bury Smith in her native Texas. But Stern insisted the former Playboy Playmate wanted to be buried next to her son, Daniel, who died of apparent drug-related causes as he visited his mother three days after she gave birth to Dannielynn in the Bahamas.

The wrangling over Smith's body ended Wednesday when a Florida appeals court upheld a judge's ruling that allowed Smith to be buried in the Bahamas and Arthur decided not to appeal that decision.

Wayne Munroe, the Bahamian attorney for Smith's estate, said the Florida court ruling was "common sense."

"Everyone in this whole saga knows what her wishes were about every aspect of her affairs — custody, property, everything," Munroe told the AP.

"But people are steadfastly trying to get their wishes met and not hers. Nobody seems to care about this woman's wishes."

A Bahamian court has scheduled a hearing in the custody dispute for mid-March.

Smith married Texas oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II in 1994 when he was 89 and she was 26. She had been fighting his family over his estimated $500 million fortune since his death in 1995, and her baby daughter could inherit millions.

Simpson said each "faction" — Stern, Arthur and Birkhead — had to submit a guest list in advance and each would be limited to 100 people at the church service.

"It will be something very beautiful, very private, very over the top and very pink," he said.

The burial at Lakeview Memorial Gardens & Mausoleums will be much more intimate, with about 30 people, he said.

At Daniel's funeral, Smith and Stern erected a large green tent that blocked the media and other spectators from the service. Organizers of the former pinup's service are expected to do the same.

Simpson, a 38-year-old model talent scout who was friends with Smith for the past five years, said he and his partner plan to place photos of themselves with their 15-year-old daughter, who sang at Daniel's funeral, inside her casket, and other close friends also will likely add photos.

He recalled Smith as a warm and generous person who always remembered their daughter's birthday and other special events.

"She was just a good friend, a good mother, a great person," Simpson said. "She had a heart of gold and would give you the shirt off her own back."

Bring Natalee home...
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: March 01, 2007, 09:52:18 PM »

Holy cow - read the front page!  This gets weirder and weirder!!!  Danny's father (Nichole's first husband - now ex) has petitioned the Bahamanian government to dig up his body and return him to Texas!!!  WOW

Shaking my head here... funeral is tomorrow so there should be so more insanity.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: March 01, 2007, 10:15:46 PM »

Yes, Frijole, I just read that...All that work to get ANS buried next to her son and now his father wants him in Texas? Didn't his father basically have nothing to do with him? I don't know if that's true or not, but somewhere along the line I got that impression...I'm sure Virgie is behind this...especially since she wants Anna in Texas and wanted to exhume Daniel and have him moved there as well.

Wherever they are, I think Anna and Daniel deserve to be buried next to each other, JMHO...

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.