May 01, 2024, 10:17:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 196326 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: March 01, 2007, 10:16:01 PM »

Yes, Frijole, I just read that...All that work to get ANS buried next to her son and now his father wants him in Texas? Didn't his father basically have nothing to do with him? I don't know if that's true or not, but somewhere along the line I got that impression...I'm sure Virgie is behind this...especially since she wants Anna in Texas and wanted to exhume Daniel and have him moved there as well.

Wherever they are, I think Anna and Daniel deserve to be buried next to each other, JMHO...

Bring Natalee home...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: March 01, 2007, 10:49:04 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Yes, Frijole, I just read that...All that work to get ANS buried next to her son and now his father wants him in Texas? Didn't his father basically have nothing to do with him? I don't know if that's true or not, but somewhere along the line I got that impression...I'm sure Virgie is behind this...especially since she wants Anna in Texas and wanted to exhume Daniel and have him moved there as well.

Wherever they are, I think Anna and Daniel deserve to be buried next to each other, JMHO...

I agree.... I think that Virgie is behind this.... I wondered why she was going along with things and saying that she wouldn't file anymore appeals...

I also agraee that Anna and Daniel deserve to be buried next to each other...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: March 01, 2007, 10:51:53 PM »

Yeah Mish, I'm sure the mom is happy about it.... it's just a nightmare.  Truth be told.... I am "inclined to believe" (sorry Greta I had to) that the whole reason behind Daniel being buried in the Bahamas is because his mom was in self appointed "political asylum" to protect her assets and prevent a paternity suit from happening.... all at the guidance of our dear Mr. HK Stern.

In short, if it weren't for Howard she would not have lived in the Bahamas and they would have been in CA.  Daniel would have been buried either there or TX.  Bahamas wasn't ANS's home it was her "refuge".  She was in hiding.

I agree - I don't care where they put her so long as she is next to her son.
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: March 02, 2007, 12:37:38 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
oh shoot I forgot the link to the video, here it is http://www.tmz.com/category/anna-nicole-smith/page/2/

Oh my..  Just viewed it.

Well, it has been taken down before I got to see it.  Slow fingers get you nowhere.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: March 02, 2007, 07:21:35 AM »

Here's an update to the burial..

They showed the hearse leaving, they also had a decoy hearse. Supposably she is in a beaded pink gown with a diamond tiara on.
 The hearses stopped before getting to the airport and had bomb sniffing dogs inspect the hearses.
 I thought 300 guests were to be at the service now they say only 100.
 Reporters have to pay a pretty penny just to be there, YET, HKS has invited his own media people, I am assuming they are free to enter the service and he no doubt is getting some good money in return for that "favor".
 In her coffin they will be burying along with her the ashes of her "one true love".
  people will be writing messeges on little pink hearts to throw into the burial plot with her.
 It looked a bit tricky to get the coffin onto that small private jet, but they did it with people tugging and even jumping over it at one point.

Daniel's father has come out of the woodwork wanting his son's body. So I can only wonder now, if this guy wins, what will happen to ANS's body, seeing as this was all done so she can be buried next to her son as they all say she would want. ( Personally, I don't care where they bury them, but let her be near her son to rest in peace).

From watching all this morning it only makes me wonder, when did we start treating celebrities in the calibar such as ANS like royalty?
 If anyone deserved all this hoopla it would have been Lucille ball and I certainly do not remember them treating her this royal during or after her death.

I was taught not to speak ill of the dead, but come on..a drug addict self absorbed whatever she was, being treated like this even by the media?

I am wondering if as a society that we find the more deranged or perverse of subjects more appealing than the normal every day people that actually have given back to society?

Oh well, just my thoughts pre-coffee Smile
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: March 02, 2007, 08:59:27 AM »

The funeral will happen today in the Bahamas and Howard will get paid for the exclusive video by some "entertainment" TV show and then a year from now the casket will be dug up and flown to Texas.  The burial plots (4) could be sold on eBay.  I doubt Howard planned to rest in peace beside Anna when his time comes.   What a tawdry soap opera.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: March 02, 2007, 10:45:36 AM »

snip from CNNDr. Joshua Perper, the Broward medical examiner, said he will announce Smith's cause of death next week.

"This was a complex case," Perper said. "It was an unusual case from a medical point of view."

Smith will be buried in a tiara and custom-made, beaded gown next to her 20-year-old son Daniel following an "over the top" memorial service, said a friend helping to organize the memorial

I don't understand why Dr Perper will wait until next week to announce the cause of death?

Maine, born and raised!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: March 02, 2007, 12:38:20 PM »

Total Scum Bucket:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,256069,00.html

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: March 02, 2007, 01:26:05 PM »

A few minuets ago Court TV said that Anna Nicole had 7 insurance policies.  Daniel was 1st beneficiuary and guess who was 2nd.....that's right! HK STERN

Suprise! Suprise!

Wonder why 7 and I wonder the dates they were taken out on.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: March 02, 2007, 01:35:27 PM »

They won't pay him a dime for a while....if ever. The insurance companies will wait for the inquest into Daniel's death, and the autopsy findings in Anna's, and HKS's role in both deaths.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: March 02, 2007, 01:48:59 PM »

Quote from: "Marlee"
A few minuets ago Court TV said that Anna Nicole had 7 insurance policies.  Daniel was 1st beneficiuary and guess who was 2nd.....that's right! HK STERN

Suprise! Suprise!

INteresting, isn't it, that in order for HKS to collect, the first beneficiary would have to die first, THEN the policyholder...THEN the second beneficiary can collect.
Perhaps this is why Daniel had to "go" first at his tender young age under very mysterious circumstances. Hmmmm.

Also when asked by "Judge Larry" if there were insurance policies on Anna, HKS said "NO".

He lied under oath. Dirtbag.

He is the ONLY One profiting bigtime on Anna's death.

I do hope the insurance investigators and the police are truly looking into the possibility of a crime here.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: March 02, 2007, 01:51:22 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "Marlee"

Suprise! Suprise!

INteresting, isn't it, that in order for HKS to collect, the first beneficiary would have to die first, THEN the policyholder...THEN the second beneficiary can collect.
Perhaps this is why Daniel had to "go" first at his tender young age under very mysterious circumstances. Hmmmm.

Also when asked by "Judge Larry" if there were insurance policies on Anna, HKS said "NO".

He lied under oath. Dirtbag.

He is the ONLY One profiting bigtime on Anna's death.

I do hope the insurance investigators and the police are truly looking into the possibility of a crime here.

Everybody knows that guy is as skanky as a Paris Hilton Friday night!!  Anyone who thinks he's her baby's daddy is sadly mistaken...
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: March 02, 2007, 01:55:20 PM »

If he committed perjury....he needs to be disbarred. And he needs to be convicted of perjury just like anybody else would.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: March 02, 2007, 01:55:22 PM »

Wonder how long before ol Howie K. starts pimping out the baby like he did her Mother?

And, I agree, Thirdstrike, HKS is NOT that baby's Daddy.

Too bad someone can't spirit that baby away and hide her somewhere for her own safety.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: March 02, 2007, 01:57:37 PM »

Wonder how long before ol Howie K. starts pimping out the baby like he did her Mother?

Too bad someone can't spirit that baby away and hide her somewhere for her own safety.

I think that baby will be taken away soon enough. Once they prove he's NOT the father, they should award custody to whomever is...
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: March 02, 2007, 01:59:28 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
If he committed perjury....he needs to be disbarred. And he needs to be convicted of perjury just like anybody else would.

ONe would think so, but if any average person did half of what HKS did, they'd be in jail already.
He is a grifter, plain and simple.
He lied more than once on the witness stand..
He also claimed he planned on making NO money on Anna's death, and yet, gal on Fox just said she added up what he'd be getting from the funeral alone and came up with a figure of roughly $4 mil.

Wonder if Judge Larry feels like he's been "had' yet?
Now THAT is something he can cry about.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: March 02, 2007, 02:00:24 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

I think that baby will be taken away soon enough. Once they prove he's NOT the father, they should award custody to whomever is...

Dear God, I hope so. I am truly concerned about that child.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: March 02, 2007, 02:02:22 PM »

That judge was a damn joke!  You're gonna see him soon enough on one of these daytime judge shows...crying about having to make a judgement against Ray-Ray for skipping out on paying his baby's Momma for the 12 Fila jackets she bought him on her Mervyn's card... Rolling Eyes

Guy's an idiot!!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: March 02, 2007, 02:05:30 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

That judge was a damn joke!  You're gonna see him soon enough on one of these daytime judge shows...crying about having to make a judgement against Ray-Ray for skipping out on paying his baby's Momma for the 12 Fila jackets she bought him on her Mervyn's card... Rolling Eyes

Guy's an idiot!!

Yes, he is an idiot.
In the beginning, I sort of liked him and even stated that on this thread.
I've come a long way, baby!  Shocked
As the hearing progressed he became more and more of an idiiot...by the end I had no use for him at all.
Whoever signs him on to a tv show will lose ratings.
I can't imagine anyone wanting to watch a grown man blubbering on his robes!!!!!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: March 02, 2007, 02:06:38 PM »

That's alotta insurance policies!!

Now I'm hearing that Virgie Arthur tried to postpone the funeral while ANS body in her pink feather draped coffin waited in the hot Bahamian parking lot of the church...Will this woman stop at nothing???

I think all the hoopla is what ANS would have loved and that's why they planned it that way...It is very ANS...

But one has to wonder if both her and Daniel will be exhumed in a year or so and flown to Texas...That doesn't bother me, I just would hate for one to go without the other...

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.