May 01, 2024, 10:14:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 196325 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: March 02, 2007, 02:06:51 PM »

I wonder if they'll come up with a "Anna Nicole" doll???? Shocked

ROFLMAO!!!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: March 02, 2007, 02:12:38 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
That's alotta insurance policies!!

Now I'm hearing that Virgie Arthur tried to postpone the funeral while ANS body in her pink feather draped coffin waited in the hot Bahamian parking lot of the church...Will this woman stop at nothing???

I think all the hoopla is what ANS would have loved and that's why they planned it that way...It is very ANS...

But one has to wonder if both her and Daniel will be exhumed in a year or so and flown to Texas...That doesn't bother me, I just would hate for one to go without the other...

I think Virgie wants those bodies for one reason.
She is convinced HKS killed both of them, and even warned Anna, "Watch out, you could be next".
(of course, Anna "hated" her for that statement.)
She does NOT want her kin anywhere NEAR this person she feels is a murderer and I am sure she fears for her GrandBaby.

HKS is the greedy one here and yet blames Virgy for what HE is doing.

As far as Anna hating her Mother...I do NOT believe any of the drugged out rantings of Anna. Heck, she couldn't even put a complete sentence together.
I hate to say it, but under HKS's influence, she was a grifter as well...and just a high priced call girl.
No decent woman would behave as Anna did.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: March 02, 2007, 02:16:56 PM »

Now I'm hearing that Virgie Arthur tried to postpone the funeral while ANS body in her pink feather draped coffin waited in the hot Bahamian parking lot of the church...Will this woman stop at nothing???

I think all the hoopla is what ANS would have loved and that's why they planned it that way...It is very ANS...

But one has to wonder if both her and Daniel will be exhumed in a year or so and flown to Texas...That doesn't bother me, I just would hate for one to go without the other...

Oops, reading over this, I feel I must clarify re: the hoopla I'm referring to is the long line of white limos, a white hearst, the pink feather draped coffin, being buried in a specially designed gown and tiara, and the like. Not all the drama that's surrounding her death, holding her body for 3 weeks, her mother trying to stop the burial, her first husband trying to exhume Daniel's body...not that hoopla!

I was just referring to the "over the top" funeral..." I think ANS would approve...

Bring Natalee home...
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: March 02, 2007, 02:17:22 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

She is convinced HKS killed both of them, and even warned Anna, "Watch out, you could be next".
She does NOT want her kin anywhere NEAR this person she feels is a murderer and I am sure she fears for her GrandBaby.

As far as Anna hating her Mother...I do NOT believe any of the drugged out rantings of Anna. Heck, she couldn't even put a complete sentence together.
I hate to say it, but under HKS's influence, she was a grifter as well...and just a high priced call girl.

I agree with you regarding the true intentions of her mother.  I've seemed to be in the minority when I try and argue the mothers point regarding a Texas burial.  And yes...although it bothered me a bit when she temporarily tried to "delay" the service this morning...I understood her duty to exhaust all possible avenues in doing what I truly she feels is right here.  I feel sorry for her mother at this point...

But, to say Anna was a "high priced call girl" is, IMO, a bit extreme.  I think she truly enjoyed men, and to some, there's nothing wrong with that.  Was it irresponsible of her?  Maybe it was.  But, I think she was a tortured soul in desperate nee dof salvation.  And, everyone knows with Howard in the way, that wasn't going to happen...

Hope she gets the rest she so desperately deserves soon...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: March 02, 2007, 02:28:13 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

I agree with you regarding the true intentions of her mother.  I've seemed to be in the minority when I try and argue the mothers point regarding a Texas burial.  And yes...although it bothered me a bit when she temporarily tried to "delay" the service this morning...I understood her duty to exhaust all possible avenues in doing what I truly she feels is right here.  I feel sorry for her mother at this point...

But, to say Anna was a "high priced call girl" is, IMO, a bit extreme.  I think she truly enjoyed men, and to some, there's nothing wrong with that.  Was it irresponsible of her?  Maybe it was. But, I think she was a tortured soul in desperate nee dof salvation.  And, everyone knows with Howard in the way, that wasn't going to happen...

Hope she gets the rest she so desperately deserves soon..

I agree XXX...Anna was certainly a tortured soul...which was only exacerbated by the drugs and alcohol, and then add a mooch/control freak on top of that...it's all just very troubling...

With Danny dying just a few months ago only 3 days after Daniellynn was born, and now Anna dead...the whole story couldn't have been more tragic if it had been a country western song. Speaking of, any idea who the country music singer was who sang at her funeral?

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: March 02, 2007, 02:40:30 PM »

Hmmm, GnR guitarist Slash was also at ANS' funeral...

Bring Natalee home...
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: March 02, 2007, 02:43:45 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

But, to say Anna was a "high priced call girl" is, IMO, a bit extreme.  I think she truly enjoyed men, and to some, there's nothing wrong with that.  Was it irresponsible of her?  Maybe it was.  But, I think she was a tortured soul in desperate nee dof salvation.  And, everyone knows with Howard in the way, that wasn't going to happen...

Hope she gets the rest she so desperately deserves soon...

I hope she can rest soon as well.
and that this hoopla is done for.
Is it my imagination, or is she more famous in death than she was in life????
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: March 02, 2007, 02:44:34 PM »

'Tis very possible indeed, ArtColley  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: March 02, 2007, 04:15:18 PM »

'Tis very possible indeed, ArtColley  Wink

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: March 02, 2007, 09:00:23 PM »

ROFLMAO!!!

http://www.fadtoys.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=bb030&Category_Code=

They already did.
Anna Nicole Bobble heads....34.95

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: March 02, 2007, 09:11:22 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

ROFLMAO!!!

http://www.fadtoys.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=bb030&Category_Code=

They already did.

ACKKKKKKKKKK Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Laughing

OMG, that is just , well.. just....just something.

Laughing  Shocked
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: March 02, 2007, 09:29:47 PM »

ROFLMAO!!!

They already did.

ACKKKKKKKKKK Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Laughing

OMG, that is just , well.. just....just something.

Laughing  Shocked

LOL...Actually I think this doll came out during her Anna show, before she died.

Nice to see you ART Colley....
Glad you are back with us and feeling better... Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: March 03, 2007, 12:47:11 AM »

Did any of you read the front page about Daniel's father's request?  OMG.. this case is so strange and so very sad...
I can understand that her mom wants them buried in TX... who else lives in the Bahamas?

What a cast of characters....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: March 03, 2007, 02:25:14 AM »

mishy.....the country singer is Joe Nichols. He's very well known amoung country music fans. Easy on the eyes isn't he? Wink
I can see why AN would like him.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: March 03, 2007, 08:26:51 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Did any of you read the front page about Daniel's father's request?  OMG.. this case is so strange and so very sad...
I can understand that her mom wants them buried in TX... who else lives in the Bahamas?

Understatement Mrs.

Anna did not have much dignity in life really.

It's even worse now that she is dead.

I think Daniel and Anna should rest together.

Leave them in the Bahama's.

Find the paternity of the baby.

And story over.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: March 04, 2007, 06:58:42 PM »

Understatement Mrs.

Anna did not have much dignity in life really.

It's even worse now that she is dead.

I think Daniel and Anna should rest together.

Leave them in the Bahama's.

Find the paternity of the baby.

And story over.

I totally agree Jacq... Let them be now that they are buried....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: March 04, 2007, 07:02:33 PM »

Yes, Mrs Red.  If someone had produced a fictitious TV show of a story such as this no-one would have believed it.
Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: March 04, 2007, 09:57:44 PM »

Did anyone else hear that she may have suffered from Lupus? Could the type of lupus she may/may not have suffered from, cause her to be exhausted, in bed all the time, have seizures?  And if Stern didn't know this, why didn't he? Her long time friend has said this is what was going on.  who knows?

http://www.lupus.org/education/brochures/systemic.html

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: March 05, 2007, 07:40:16 PM »

Yes, I have heard quite a few rumors that Anna Nicole had lupus.

I used to work with a young woman who was diagnosed with lupus. She was tired all the time and exhausted. She wanted to keep on working as she had an excellent career in financial planning and it was rewarding for her. But some days she couldn't come to work. We used to talk about cuddling up with our kitties and sleeping all weekend.

This is the only thing that makes sense to me ... that she had lupus and began to take pain meds more and more until she spiraled out of control.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #699 on: March 06, 2007, 12:36:44 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Yes, Mrs Red.  If someone had produced a fictitious TV show of a story such as this no-one would have believed it.
Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

I'm sure we can expect a movie to come out soon about this whole story. Probably several versions of it!  Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.