May 01, 2024, 06:45:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 196307 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: March 16, 2007, 08:58:51 AM »

Fox reporting that Birkhead has fired Opri.
More to come.....?....

Also, Geraldo supposedly has ANS's diary.
Will talk about it later...

Wonder if he got it on Ebay? There was one offered there for $25,000.

Some little collateral interesting tidbits Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #721 on: March 16, 2007, 09:10:14 AM »

Another tidbit...just read that Zza Zza Gabor's husband is suing Bill O'Reilly for calling him a fraud on a Feb telecast, relating to his claim that he could be Dannielynn's father.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: March 16, 2007, 09:26:31 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Another tidbit...just read that Zza Zza Gabor's husband is suing Bill O'Reilly for calling him a fraud on a Feb telecast, relating to his claim that he could be Dannielynn's father.

YEs, I heard that!
I don't normally get caught up in this stuff, but this case has me rivoted for some reason! Shocked
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #723 on: March 16, 2007, 09:56:37 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

YEs, I heard that!
I don't normally get caught up in this stuff, but this case has me rivoted for some reason! Shocked

Same here...it's all so unbelievable.  Who knows....it may not end in our lifetime! Shocked  Very Happy

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: March 16, 2007, 10:12:40 AM »

More to come.....?....

Opri is overbearing and pushy, but I think that may be what you want in a lawyer in a case like this!   Birkhead seemed to want to negotiate with Stern and she was forbidding it, so maybe he got sick of her controlling ways.  I just hope he hasn't been duped by Stern and given up Dannielynn's rights to things she should be entitled to.

Leave it to Geraldo to get her diary.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: March 16, 2007, 10:28:10 AM »

Well Virgie has a case in court today in the bahamas to gain custodianship of Dannielyn until a paternity test is administered? Mark my words, this is her first step forward to take that baby from Birkhead or lobby for joint custody, just wait and see !

Opri would run over Birkhead if she thought it would get her more facetime on MSM, I'm not sorry he's fired her. I still struggle with the fact Birkhead has earned his living from AN for quite a few years, I know many of you like him and I can't say he's a bad prospective father or a terrible person at least not yet, but it still bothers me he too will profit from AN's death and already has with all the photo royalties he's been earning. I also have to wonder about any man who would be attracted to the kind of relationship he had with AN, when he knew she wasn't faithful only to him and was on drugs as he says the entire time ? Remember too, AN broke up with him, not vice-versa. This entire saga is just so nearly decadent it just is beyond me to comprehend what the attraction was?

And of course he will write a book, that's a given....

I continue to stand with the girl.
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: March 16, 2007, 10:48:09 AM »

None, I agree about Birkhead.  Unfortunately there are no good guys in this whole mess, including Virgie.

They will all write books IMO.  The only one I want to read would be from Moe the bodyguard.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: March 16, 2007, 10:48:39 AM »

I'm not so sure how much i really like larry.
Just in comparison to Stern he seems to be the lesser of two evils.

HEY NONE.... Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: March 16, 2007, 11:55:24 AM »

HEY JACQ  Laughing

I agree with you and Bobo, Larry seems the least of the evils and I think Virgie is full of rage. I'll never forget the look she shot Larry when he was testifying and admitted AN had told him of her hatred for her mother. I knew in that moment she would get him if she could......we shall see I guess. I sure hope Larry has retained new counsel with that hearing today?

I continue to stand with the girl.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: March 16, 2007, 12:58:38 PM »

Anna Nicole Smith's Ex-Boyfriend Larry Birkhead, Attorney Debra Opri Part Ways

Friday, March 16, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith's ex-boyfriend Larry Birkhead, who is fighting to prove he is the father of the former Playboy Playmate's 6-month-old daughter Dannielynn, has parted ways with his attorney, Debra Opri.

"Larry Birkhead and I have terminated our attorney-client relationship effective immediately," Opri said in a statement. "I wish Larry the very best of luck in his continuing efforts to prove that he is Dannielynn's biological father. My prayers will be with Larry and Dannielynn always."

There has been trouble brewing between the two for weeks, and the split was not a surprise to either party, TMZ reported. TMZ also said Birkhead sent Opri an e-mail discharging her last Tuesday.

On Friday, Opri said there were things Birkhead wanted her to do that made her uncomfortable; Birkhead is saying it was he who was uncomfortable for various reasons, TMZ said.

Click here to read the 411: Anna Nicole Smith's Doctor: She Ordered Drugs

Opri has represented Birkhead in his fight to prove his paternity and ultimately get custody of Dannielynn. Smith's companion, Howard K. Stern, maintains that he is the father and currently resides in the Bahamas with Dannielynn.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,259112,00.html
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: March 16, 2007, 02:11:42 PM »

Part of the problem of sorting out the "good guys" from the "bad guys" is that none of them are what they appear to be!!!!!

It will be fun to see how this all shakes out.

Not so fun for the baby, though.
I think that child should be taken and put in protective custody until this whole thing is figured out.

I do NOT trust that GAL.
He has an agenda as well, IMHO
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: March 16, 2007, 02:12:57 PM »

YEs, I heard that!

Same here...it's all so unbelievable.  Who knows....it may not end in our lifetime! Shocked  Very Happy

I think you are correct!! It could go on and on and on....

Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: March 16, 2007, 02:23:53 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
HEY JACQ  Laughing

I agree with you and Bobo, Larry seems the least of the evils and I think Virgie is full of rage. I'll never forget the look she shot Larry when he was testifying and admitted AN had told him of her hatred for her mother. I knew in that moment she would get him if she could......we shall see I guess. I sure hope Larry has retained new counsel with that hearing today?

I agree that Virgie is full of rage...but, y'know, I would be too if I thought my Grandbaby was with someone that murdered my daughter and my Grandson. Virgie truly believes this whether it is true or not.
I can understand her rage.

Not sure she should get custody though.

I do not for one minute believe any of the drugged out ravings that ANS spewed regarding her Mother. Anna was a drug addict, plain and simple. If she said the sky was blue, I would want a second opinion. Wink
I also think Anna was a drama queen and wanted all attention, sympathy and anything else she could get from anyone willing to give it.
A pathetic person, actually.

One must also look at Virgies other children and see what went on in their lives. I haven't heard any of them come forth and spew the hatred ANS did.  I tend to think Anna was a misguided nasty little girl. She hated anyone that would stand between her and her drugs and drug supplier.

She was just a little too full of herself.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: March 16, 2007, 02:26:30 PM »

Oh, and BTW, WHERE is Howard K. Stern??????

He didn't show up at court today..
And WHERE is the baby??????

I do NOT trust this guy.

And, do any of you think he had a hand in the mysterious deaths of Anna and Daniel????
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: March 16, 2007, 02:33:42 PM »

I agree that Virgie is full of rage...but, y'know, I would be too if I thought my Grandbaby was with someone that murdered my daughter and my Grandson. Virgie truly believes this whether it is true or not.

I do not for one minute believe any of the drugged out ravings that ANS spewed regarding her Mother. Anna was a drug addict, plain and simple. If she said the sky was blue, I would want a second opinion. Wink
I also think Anna was a drama queen and wanted all attention, sympathy and anything else she could get from anyone willing to give it.

One must also look at Virgies other children and see what went on in their lives. I haven't heard any of them come forth and spew the hatred ANS did.  I tend to think Anna was a misguided nasty little girl. She hated anyone that would stand between her and her drugs and drug supplier.

Thanks to Entertainment Tonight, we all know Virgie's rage predates Anna's death.  And who can forget the comments she made on one of the morning shows after Daniel's death?  If ever there was a time that a mother should not be bad mouthing her daughter on national tv, it is after the death of her child.

I also would be very interested in seeing how Anna's siblings turned out.   And how about Virgie's lawyer, claiming Virgie will get custody regardless of biological paternity because Anna Nicole was not married to Larry - has he been under a rock for the last 20 years?
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: March 16, 2007, 04:41:54 PM »

Quote from: "Bobo2"
More to come.....?....

Opri is overbearing and pushy, but I think that may be what you want in a lawyer in a case like this!   Birkhead seemed to want to negotiate with Stern and she was forbidding it, so maybe he got sick of her controlling ways.  I just hope he hasn't been duped by Stern and given up Dannielynn's rights to things she should be entitled to.

Leave it to Geraldo to get her diary.

Yes, I thought it was a hoot that Geraldo has the diary!!!! Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: March 16, 2007, 04:48:15 PM »

Quote from: "Bobo2"

Thanks to Entertainment Tonight, we all know Virgie's rage predates Anna's death.  And who can forget the comments she made on one of the morning shows after Daniel's death?  If ever there was a time that a mother should not be bad mouthing her daughter on national tv, it is after the death of her child.

I also would be very interested in seeing how Anna's siblings turned out.   And how about Virgie's lawyer, claiming Virgie will get custody regardless of biological paternity because Anna Nicole was not married to Larry - has he been under a rock for the last 20 years?

I heard Feiger say that Virgies lawyer is "the best"...but I am not so sure. He seems befuddled most of the time and a bit of a loudmouth.

Quite frankly, this whole cast of characters leaves a lot to be desired!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #737 on: March 16, 2007, 11:26:25 PM »

I like Larry, he actually has a good job, he tried to work when they were together to support her and the baby, but she wanted him with her 24/7,  which was part of there arguments and he tried getting her OFF the drugs.
Did he make mistakes?  Yes, but nobody could seem to settle her down or reason with her, at least he tried.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: March 16, 2007, 11:27:00 PM »

FINALLY!

DNA Test About to Happen
Posted Mar 16th 2007 5:21PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Anna Nicole Smith

TMZ has learned the judge in the paternity dispute over Anna Nicole's baby has made it clear -- DNA testing is about to happen.

Sources say the judge has ordered the parties back in court Tuesday where experts in the DNA field will be called to testify. It is unclear whether some or all of the DNA samples will already have been taken for Tuesday's hearing.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: March 16, 2007, 11:46:46 PM »

Louise and I wrote about his at one point in this thread.  I knew it was coming..  Anything to make a buck!  

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/03/16/smith.movie/index.html

Anna Nicole Smith movie in the works
POSTED: 9:43 p.m. EDT, March 16, 2007
Story Highlights• Los Angeles company beginning production process
• Two actresses may be cast to play Smith at different ages
• Licensing not needed because of Smith's fame, producer says
• Movie could be released as early as June

Adjust font size:
LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Filming will begin in Los Angeles early next month on a motion picture about the life of Anna Nicole Smith, CNN has learned.

Producer Jack Nasser of All-Media Productions told CNN on Friday that his company is in the process of casting the lead role in the film, which could be released as early as June.

"We're moving as quickly as possible" on the production, Nasser told CNN. "We're on what we call 'the fast track.' "

Nasser said the film will cover Smith's life from from age 17 until her death last month at 39, including her marriage to billionaire J. Howard Marshall and the death of her son Daniel.

Nasser said his film will focus on "the positive" about Smith, whose February 8 death caused a media sensation. "It's not focused on the trash," he said.

Nasser's company has produced a long list of little-known TV movies, including "Amber's Story," "Hostage Negotiator" and "The Suspect."

He told CNN the untitled Smith biopic is intended for a theatrical release but could wind up on TV.

Nasser said it was not necessary for him to obtain the rights to Smith's story to make the film because it is based on biographical details that have been widely reported.

"She's very famous," he told CNN. "There's so much in the public domain. In this case rights aren't necessary."

Casting for the role of Smith will begin next week, he said. Nasser said he may cast two women, one to play the younger Smith, the other the older. A casting notice online specifies the role involves "some minor nudity for two brief striptease" scenes. Smith was a stripper in Texas when she met her late husband, Marshall.

Actors also will be cast to play Marshall, Smith's son Daniel at ages 5, 9 and 16, and the private nurse who discovered Smith's lifeless body in a Florida hotel room, among other roles.

Nasser told CNN his company had been at work on a film about Smith for the last two years and stepped up production after she died unexpectedly.

"We just kicked it into gear" after her death, he said.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.