May 01, 2024, 12:47:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 196337 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2006, 10:44:24 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Thanks to all of you for responding, although I may not agree with you. Who are you to judge Anna's mental state? Despite what we read in the tabloids, none of us have walked in her shoes.

I have a theory. Many of us have been given "gifts" that can only come from God. Intelligence - Einstein. Music - Mozart. Art - Rembrant. Beauty - Marilyn. Athletics - we can name many.

God gave me the gift of good looks and a brain. My teeth and smile can disarm anyone. It benefited me greatly over my life in terms of getting special treatment. I only married once for 3 years. After I slept with over 100 men, I lost count.

What does it all mean? I'm not an actress. I don't have any of the typical valuable things that contribute to society ... I'm not an intellect, not a musician, not a writer, not an acceptable artist, etc.

I must have a purpose that I have not discovered yet. I'm waiting for God to send me an epiphany.

Before you diss Anna Nicole, despite how weird you consider her, remember she is not here on this earth by chance. She, too, has a purpose designed by a higher power.

I'm still looking for what my mission is and why I've been given my gifts. I know
Anna's gift will unfold over time, just like mine will.

Mama Louise

As usual LV, you always make me rethink things.  I tended to agree with everybody on Anna Nicole, and I still do struggle with her actions.  But you are correct, who am I to judge anybody!  It's God's judgement, not mine.  And as for YOUR purpose in life?  I have never met you personally, though I would love to,  you always do enlighten me and have shared so much of your intelligence and thoughfulness, I believe you are a very special person.  I am sure thoughs who know you personally can tell your purpose in life, even if you don't see it.   It also sounds like you have raised at least one (who you spoke of the most) daughter to be a very cultured, intelligent woman.  You have even made an imact on me,  I have learned alot from you and always seek your input on many subjects!  Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2006, 03:58:59 AM »

I Love you, Dihannah. You always open my mind to new ideas, too.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2006, 10:32:48 AM »

Louise you are a beautiful person inside and out...

I love reading your posts and you are always so giving of yourself.

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2006, 11:23:09 PM »

Thank you, Jacqueline.

God gave you (I'm sure amongst many other gifts) the ability to dance. To be coordinated and inspired.

My Army father was stationed in Salzburg in 1950 and I was 6. You know about the Mozart fest? My mother enrolled me in the prima ballerina's beginner class. I tried but could not do the foot positions correctly. I was scolded by the diva and quit the class. Before that, when I was 5 in Tacoma, I took tap lessons. We practiced for weeks. On the night of the show, everyone went in different directions including me. God didn't give me the genetics in my feet to be a dancer.

Lucky you!  I've always been enchanted with ballet since I saw "The Red Shoes" as a child. I've seen Nureyev and Margo dance Swan Lake at the Hollywood Bowl. What an artform!

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2006, 11:30:00 PM »

This evening I watched an amazing program wherein Nancy Grace interviewed Anna Nicole's mother, who has been in law enforcement for 28 years. She is highly suspicious of the circumstances of Daniel's death. She raised him for Anna until such time that he was old enough to say he wanted to live with his mom. The grandmother said "Ok, but if you change your mind, you can always come back here."

Anna's mother says there were two other people in the room besides Daniel and while she can't believe either of them would kill him, why did he die? And the reason he is still being held in a funeral home is because the Bahaman authorities are still investigating. She says, "My grandson would never kill himself." On the other side, another guest of Nancy's says it is irresponsible of the grandmother to come forward and talk about murder and that almost all families are in denial about their deceased having been drug addicts.

The whole thing seems to center on the methadone.

Howard says that when Daniel arrived, he asked him if he wanted a bed. Daniel said "No thanks, I'm not that sleepy. I'll just sit in the chair." Then a little bit later, Daniel said "Why am I so tired?"

Nancy does not believe the theory that Anna and/or Howard murdered Daniel. There was no motive. However she thinks there might be a possibility of someone on the airplane gratuitously offering him methadone. If so, if that person were tracked down, there would be a 2nd degree murder charge. They are investigating who was on his flight.

It was also discussed that the not legal marriage ceremony on the boat was an attempt to provide a reason that neither Howard or Anna could testify against each other. Nancy said, "Nada, nada, nada." It was not a legal marriage and they are not exempt.

Nancy is fully behind Anna's marriage to Marshall. The grandmother said Marshall told her personally that he would take care of Anna and Daniel and they would never have a financial worry for the rest of their lives. In addition to legally naming Anna as his beneficiary, he also set up a trust fund for Daniel.

Both Nancy and the grandmother agree that Anna was recently granted the rights to Marshall's fortune by the Supreme Court and there would be no reason to kill Daniel for the trust fund money.

A very interesting case that is still open.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2006, 08:31:41 AM »

Mama Louise,

I saw part of this show also.. thanks for filling in the blanks for me.  This really is a mystery and yes - why would the grandmother with all that law enforcement background say this?  Certainly suspicious and a shame.  I feel sorry for Daniel.  Tragic no matter what happened.. hopefully they will get to the bottom of this.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: October 30, 2006, 07:22:58 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Louise you are a beautiful person inside and out...

I love reading your posts and you are always so giving of yourself.

Jacqueline said it so perfectly. I also think maybe that is your purpose to make us rethink some of our thoughts on different things. JMHO
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2006, 01:28:02 AM »

Awww, Sam, thank you so much. I'm glad to have a purpose here with You and the Monkeys.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2006, 09:26:02 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2006-11-01-anna-nicole-smith_x.htm?csp=27

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2006, 09:03:29 AM »

Saw a glimpse of an interview of Anna scheduled to air tonite on ET.  This woman is in obvious pain.  She hasn't left her home in the Bahamas in months.  Her son died, her mother is accusing someone of murder, she's in a battle re paternity, her landlord wants to kick her out... all when she needs to be strong and nuturing for her baby girl.  I feel very sorry for her.  Surrounded by beauty but absolutely miserable.  Very sad.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2006, 11:35:36 PM »

I know. She was admitted to the hospital for pneumonia and they had to drain one of her lungs.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2006, 08:12:31 AM »

http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=2623172

Anna Speaks out...

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: November 03, 2006, 02:11:37 PM »

Anna Nicole Smith Dyes Baby's Hair Black!
It's horrendous, says lawyer of reported father Larry Birkhead, who saw Smith's daughter with suddenly darkened hair on TV.

Anna Nicole Smith has reportedly dyed her newborn daughter's hair black to make her look more like the baby's father-in-question, lawyer Howard K. Stern.

An attorney for Larry Birkhead, who also claims to be the child's father, claims that Anna Nicole Smith colored her baby daughter's fair hair to help support Stern's paternity claims.

Birkhead saw the child with dark hair in previewed clips of Smith's interview with "Entertainment Tonight" and became suspicious of her darker hair color.

"It's horrendous. We are calling our experts right now to see if dyeing an infant's hair is in any way toxic or harmful to the child," Birkhead's attorney Deborah Opri says

Birkhead has blonde hair, while Anna Nicole Smith is naturally a brunette, and Howard K. Stern has black hair.

It is likely that when you apply hair dye, a very small amount is absorbed into the body. Most commercial hair dyes on the market today are considered toxic and carcinogenic even in small dosages.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: November 03, 2006, 05:41:53 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Anna Nicole Smith Dyes Baby's Hair Black!
It's horrendous, says lawyer of reported father Larry Birkhead, who saw Smith's daughter with suddenly darkened hair on TV.

Anna Nicole Smith has reportedly dyed her newborn daughter's hair black to make her look more like the baby's father-in-question, lawyer Howard K. Stern.

An attorney for Larry Birkhead, who also claims to be the child's father, claims that Anna Nicole Smith colored her baby daughter's fair hair to help support Stern's paternity claims.

Birkhead saw the child with dark hair in previewed clips of Smith's interview with "Entertainment Tonight" and became suspicious of her darker hair color.

"It's horrendous. We are calling our experts right now to see if dyeing an infant's hair is in any way toxic or harmful to the child," Birkhead's attorney Deborah Opri says

Birkhead has blonde hair, while Anna Nicole Smith is naturally a brunette, and Howard K. Stern has black hair.

It is likely that when you apply hair dye, a very small amount is absorbed into the body. Most commercial hair dyes on the market today are considered toxic and carcinogenic even in small dosages.

WOW... weirder and weirder.

This is going to get real ugly isn't it?

I'm going to give Anna Nicole a break and say she is heartbroken and unable to make good decisions.  But I am not sure Howard Stern is on theup andup.

It's simple - do a paternity test.  If the photographer is the father and wants to help out then that is great.  Anna can still marry the attorney and  the photographer can just give the baby more love.... With Deborah Opri as the attorney I am confident a test will eventually be done so if they did dye the hair that was really stupid.

Course knows where the truth lies with these folks.... thanks for the update!
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: November 03, 2006, 09:29:57 PM »

How could you dye a baby's hair without it causing serious scalp irritation?
I just can't see a baby that young being able to tolerate hair dye on the scalp without some visible redness, and even chemical burns.
 Obviously, the photographer and Debra Opri need a lesson on genetics anyway. AN could have a dark haired person in her family tree, and so could the father, even if it is the photographer and not Howard.  Rolling Eyes

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2006, 10:15:40 PM »

I think Anna's mother put it best when she said via tv interview to her daughter...to be careful of you let close to you in your life they may not always have your best interest at heart...

I'm thinking it's highly unlikely that anna dyed this baby's hair...

I 'm just not so sure however what kind of advice this Stern is giving her and am doubtful that he has her best interest at heart. She has been his meal ticket for a long time, i believe he now only has one client at that is Anna.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: November 10, 2006, 03:15:41 PM »

Anna Nicole Smith angered by mother’s comments
Friday November 10th, 2006 at 3:19 pm by LucyLastic
Anna Nicole Smith has recorded an angry rant about her mother’s claims that Anna Nicole’s partner, Howard K Stern was responsible for her son, Daniel’s death.

The interview, filmed recently at Anna Nicole’s Bahamian home for Entertainment Tonight, shows Anna Nicole fighting back tears while fuming: “How dare you, how dare you… I see (sic) her on Cnn telling everybody that I killed my son or Howard killed my son.

“She kept trying to say that I had all these drugs; I had to give them to him because he didn’t do drugs and he didn’t do this and he didn’t do that.

“How does she know; she didn’t know my son.”

“She hasn’t seen my son since he was probably about five years old; she doesn’t know him, she doesn’t know me. For her to go out there and make these ridiculous statements about me killing my son or Howard killing my son, who does she think she is?”

“When I saw her on Cnn and I saw how evil she was and how evil she looked… bring it on, Mom, Mommie Dearest, bring it on.”

Posted in News | Send to a friend

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2006, 12:47:35 AM »

Did Anna Nicole Smith Auction Birth Tape for $1 Million?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Lynda Johnson
Nov 7, 2006  

Anna Nicole Smith was all over the entertainment media last week as she granted  lengthy interviews and the tape of her giving birth was shown.  Now a report from Star Magazine claims that she sold the tape of the birth of her two month old daughter, Dannielynn, for $1 million dollars.  

Did Anna Nicole Smith Auction Birth Tape for $1 Million?

The video recording of her C-section aired on the Nov. 6th episode of Entertainment Tonight, the weekly magazine will report in this week's edition.

Star will also take a look at Nicole’s ex, Larry Birkhead and his reaction as he is of course claiming to be the baby’s father, and the report says that seeing the video was an upsetting shock to the photographer.

Star will report:

Birkhead has not yet seen the child in person, and Anna Nicole made her birth available to the whole world.  Birkhead is currently locked in a battle for paternity rights with Anna’s attorney and companion Howard H. Stern, who also claims to be the baby’s father.

However Laurie Payne, a self-proclaimed former friend of Anna Nicole, has insisted that Anna Nicole confirmed to her that Birkhead is the true father, and further alleged that she witnessed Smith taking doses of Xanax and Methadone during her pregnancy which can be very damaging to a fetus.

The magazine also notes that Payne claims that Anna Nicole had previously been pregnant with Birkhead’s baby and had a miscarriage, and that this was the former-couple’s second try at parenthood.

What is the deal with this Methadone? Shocked

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2006, 01:34:09 AM »

I would imagine the deal with the methadone is that it's a 'semi legal' drug and so less trouble for getting caught with it or using it.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2006, 02:38:28 AM »

Methadone is used to control pain now and is very effective.  I have been prescribed it in the past by a physician for gout and it did stop the screaming I will have to admit.  Usually given for a short period of time only like ten days then stop.  But I have a friend who has been prescribed it for fibromyalgia and she has been taking it for a long time which I thought was not the way it was given for pain.  I wonder if she is not addicted to it now but she says she has to take that for pain as she can function while taking it but not while taking other pain meds.  

She is the sole caretaker for a set of eleven year old twins and her ailing mother and so have to function every day.  She says without it she can't.

So it is becoming common in use for severe pain.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.