May 01, 2024, 01:36:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 196342 times)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: March 26, 2007, 10:53:16 AM »

Last day of her life, Thurs.
Stern related to us that about 10 am, at that time anna was awake, she did not complain of any pain, just said that she was very weak.
He helped her to the bathroom, she went back to bed and slept.

He took a shower and left...
She was being watched by the wife of the gentleman who was a friend and bodyguard until about 1:13pm...at then they found she was not responsive and that she was dead.

There was no delay in them calling 911, the blood results showed that.

There was a certain drug in her system that would not have showed up if there had been a delay in them calling 911.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: March 26, 2007, 10:58:34 AM »

High fever was due to the injection in her buttocks, had become infected. The antibiotic however kept in in control....
None of the drug tests showed any drug of addiction.

She may have had methadone two days prior to her death.

But there were 9 prescriptions in her system.

Clonepan, Advian, and Valium.

All in theraputic levels.....

At first it looked like she died of natural causes because we did not find any drugs in high concentrate.

However, in the third week....we were suprised to find high doses of sleeping medication called chlora hydrate....

Now, it's very important to realize the reason we did not find the drug itself is because it is broken down in the body very quickly.

The cause of death is combined drug interactions.....

It was a combination of these drugs is cominbed drug intoxication.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: March 26, 2007, 11:12:52 AM »

Dr. Baden just spoke on Fox.

Basically he likens her death to the death of Elvis.

Too many prescription drugs. . .

They are also saying she nearly drowned prior to her death (not sure exactly when) which was also caused because of too many drugs, and she probablly passed out.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: March 26, 2007, 11:24:17 AM »

Jacque...has anyone said how long she was taking so many meds...months...?  years...?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: March 26, 2007, 11:30:43 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Jacque...has anyone said how long she was taking so many meds...months...?  years...?

The impression Dr. Baden gave, and also the Dr who did the autopsy.

This was ongoing use of drugs, all beit legal, deadly all the same.

Sounds like probably for years, but may have increased dramatically since her son died.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: March 26, 2007, 01:09:07 PM »

Last night on FOX the purchaser of her diaries was interviewed and he related back in 92 within those diaries, was mention of the beginning of her prescription medication use.

The report from the coroner mentioning the growth hormone drugs bothered me too, for staying young and looking young was key to her selling her brand. Our culture created this, not AN and I have often wondered how Suzanne Somers could continue with her publicized radical hormonal treatments in the face of her breast cancer? She has survived but she's very lucky IMO.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: March 26, 2007, 01:35:40 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Last night on FOX the purchaser of her diaries was interviewed and he related back in 92 within those diaries, was mention of the beginning of her prescription medication use.

The report from the coroner mentioning the growth hormone drugs bothered me too, for staying young and looking young was key to her selling her brand. Our culture created this, not AN and I have often wondered how Suzanne Somers could continue with her publicized radical hormonal treatments in the face of her breast cancer? She has survived but she's very lucky IMO.

Agreed!

There is something to be said for growing older, gracefully.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: March 26, 2007, 05:06:51 PM »

Autopsy available at CNN on line...states it is graphic material:

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2007/images/03/26/anna.autopsy.pdf

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: March 26, 2007, 08:29:54 PM »

HOLLYWOOD, CA (Hollywood Today) 3/26/07 — Though Florida police and the medical examiner ruled Anna Nicole Smith’s death was an accidental overdose with “no foul play,” some experts and observers are nonetheless crying “foul.”

In the growing dispute over the official findings of overdose with “no criminal element present,” many are saying there may have indeed been one, as Howard K. Stern and her entourage should be held responsible in some way for helping her obtain and take the nine drugs that killed her.

“There’s a moral crime if not a legal crime,” said author and celebrity publicist Michael Levine. “The people around should be held accountable,” said author and drug interventionist Dallas Taylor. “They were contributing to their death.”

Noting that five of the nine drugs were pain-related, one doctor said “There was not communication between her doctors. I don’t know if that was arranged by her entourage, but no one doctor would have prescribed all these drugs.

“The number of medication was startling,” said CNN, who noted medical examiner Dr. Joshua Perper found she had “a long history overusing prescription drugs and over medicating.”

And from the public commentating on Hollywood Today’s site, “Please this cannot be a suicide overdose. We all know that Howard had a huge role in this. If Perper states that this was a suicide, then I have lost all faith in the justice system.”

Perper says it wasn’t a suicide as there was still sleeping medication choral hydrate left in the bottle and made the following curious statement: “The fact that there were so many other medications, but not in any toxic levels. When somebody wants to commit suicide, they usually want insurance and take more than one drug.”  She did. Perper also stated in his first press conference held after her death that there were no needle marks. He said today that there was a large abscess on her buttocks from a dirty needle injection – hard to miss even if a small puncture could have been overlooked earlier.

“We are convinced, based on an extensive view of the evidence, that this case is an accidental overdose with no other criminal elements present,” said Police Chief Charlie Tiger. “We found nothing to indicate any foul play.”

Most people we talked to made no distinction between legal and illegal drugs, as the police did. They say the drug cocktail she had in her was toxic enough that no one should have let her near the ingredients or given her injections of choral hydrate, one of the main causes of the overdose.

This giving her drugs is bullsh*t. Drug dealers are arrested all the time for supplying substances that lead to an overdose,” said Taylor, who has reason to understand celebrity drug use and the complicity of an entourage. The former drummer for Crosby, Still and Nash almost died himself from drug addiction and is now engaged professionally in helping entertainment figures and others with their substance abuse.  “They should have intervened and gotten her into treatment. Until they are held responsible, it will happen again.”

Indeed, Stern was present at the death of Smith’s son Daniel, and will be grilled over accusations he supplied the methadone to Daniel when the cause-of-death inquiry begins tomorrow in the Bahamas. Rumors persist that Smith and Stern moved to the Bahamas partially to escape a paternity suit from Smith’s former boyfriend Larry Birkhead, over fatherhood of Smith’s baby Dannielynn.
In the official autopsy findings, Perper says Smith complained of chills when she arrived in Florida on February 5 and was later found to be running a 105 degree (40.5 Celsius) fever caused by the perforation of an abscess in her left buttock.

She was right-handed; meaning someone else gave her the injection.

“It is our determination that the cause of death is combined drug toxicity as a result of chloral hydrate and a therapeutic concentration of other medications,” he said.  “A bacterial infection, a viral intestinal infection and possibly flu were contributory causes of death,” he added.

Tiger said today’s news conference and autopsy report announcement “effectively closes the case” of Smith’s death. Not according to our sources and readers.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: March 26, 2007, 11:15:24 PM »

Corner also said that the over dose of sleeping medication could/would cause death within three hours of ingestion.  Guess who was with her at that time and did nothing?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: March 27, 2007, 05:40:59 AM »

After looking over the tapes I had recorded yesterday while I was gone, all I could think was.."OMG! talk about injustice."

I was not one bit impressed by thier findings, when even to laymen across the country see something more.

Granted, they investigated what they had beofre them in only that legal sense, so yes, they did thier job and came to the conclusions using just those facts and evidence.

But accidental overdose?? Overdose YES...Accidental ?? I highly doubt it.

The people that were with her should be held accountable along with the ones that supplied and aministered it.

If one of us did that you think we wouldn't be rotting in jail right now?? The families have every right also to sue for wrongful death. And I agree, drug pushers get arrested, why isn't any of these people. I hope Vergie doesn't sit still for this.

ANS had been on drugs for a long time, she of all people would have known safe quanities and what not to mix together in her own body, I would think. But she wouldn't have known that if a few of those drugs were forced onto her making her too damn loopy to even know what she had taken or hadn't.

Today the inquest into Daniel's death starts, from what I understand there will be LOTS of questions posed to everyone that may have been involved with him the last few weeks. Meaning-- HKS hopefully gets drilled so bad he lets his guard down.

This should be interesting to see how it pans out, but I have a feeling, sadly enough,  it will be ruled the same as with his Mom. "accidently overdose". I think HKS knows all too well how to make it so his nose looks clean at all times. I still hold hope he will be called out on it though.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: March 27, 2007, 09:19:50 AM »

someone padded that ME's wallet to come up with such a ridiculous report.  Mad

Maine, born and raised!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: March 27, 2007, 09:21:58 AM »

I wonder if they were unable to gather enough concrete evidence to put a charge against HKS? the reports said they even took his laptop and it had been my impression that the bodyguard/friend Mo had divulged something too? I feel sure Virgie will sue for wrongful death, I was disturbed to hear the latest report from AN's diary, that even in the early 90's Virgie was "drinking and partying" with AN? It seems it's detailed in her diaries?

I am anxious to hear the results of the inquest too, HKS did enable the drug use by picking up those prescriptions. I heard there is to be a surprise witness too?

I continue to stand with the girl.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: March 27, 2007, 04:34:52 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I wonder if they were unable to gather enough concrete evidence to put a charge against HKS? the reports said they even took his laptop and it had been my impression that the bodyguard/friend Mo had divulged something too? I feel sure Virgie will sue for wrongful death, I was disturbed to hear the latest report from AN's diary, that even in the early 90's Virgie was "drinking and partying" with AN? It seems it's detailed in her diaries?

I am anxious to hear the results of the inquest too, HKS did enable the drug use by picking up those prescriptions. I heard there is to be a surprise witness too?
[/b]

I wonder if the surprise witness is the "investigator" that Daniel supposedly talked two about his concerns with HKS and his involvement with his mother several months before his death? I hope so, and I hope it is true!  I want that man out of the babies life.  I do not trust him.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: March 27, 2007, 04:35:34 PM »

Wow,  how did my print get so big?? sorry

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: March 27, 2007, 04:36:40 PM »

and I missed my typo...two should be too. oh well, back to work.  Crying or Very sad

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: March 27, 2007, 04:44:54 PM »

I was thinking the investigator too as the "surprise witness".
 No one cares about typos here, do they?? because I can keep you all busy for days reading and correcting my posts lol.
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: March 27, 2007, 05:47:41 PM »

Aren't the findings from the swab of Birkhead and Dannielynn due anytime, or did I miss something?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: March 27, 2007, 07:38:12 PM »

I just heard it will be April 3rd before the results of the DNA are released "to the parties involved"

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: March 27, 2007, 07:56:22 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Last day of her life, Thurs.
Stern related to us that about 10 am, at that time anna was awake, she did not complain of any pain, just said that she was very weak.
He helped her to the bathroom, she went back to bed and slept.

He took a shower and left...
She was being watched by the wife of the gentleman who was a friend and bodyguard until about 1:13pm...at then they found she was not responsive and that she was dead.

There was no delay in them calling 911, the blood results showed that.

There was a certain drug in her system that would not have showed up if there had been a delay in them calling 911.

Jacqueline:  Is the above what was said yesterday at the news conference?  I missed it so I googled to see what was said and found this investigators scene report at TMZ.  I wonder if the report is fake?  

This is from the investigators scene report:

Miss Smith was left with King Eric’s common-law wife Brigitte Nelsen and Tasma Brighthaupt, Maurice’s wife, presumably sleeping. Around 12:30 p.m., the bodyguard’s wife checked on the decedent and observed her to be blue. She immediately called her husband, Maurice Brighthaupt, and
informed him of the situation. She also started CPR in her capacity as a registered nurse. As soon as Maurice returned to the hotel; he immediately called the Seminole Emergency Medical Personnel around 1:40 p.m. The first patrol unit arrived at the scene at 1:43 p.m. and Rescue 108 Seminole Paramedics arrived at 1:46 p.m. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation continued en route to Memorial Regional Hospital Emergency Room where they arrived at 1423 hours.

sniped.....http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/ans_scene_hard_rock_wm.pdf

So the body guards wife checked her at 12:30 and saw that she was blue.....called her hubby who arrived an hour later...Sounds like there was quite a delay in calling 911....so many conflicting things in this case!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.