May 01, 2024, 08:37:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 196318 times)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: March 27, 2007, 08:02:54 PM »

Quote from: "Marlee"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Last day of her life, Thurs.
Stern related to us that about 10 am, at that time anna was awake, she did not complain of any pain, just said that she was very weak.
He helped her to the bathroom, she went back to bed and slept.

He took a shower and left...
She was being watched by the wife of the gentleman who was a friend and bodyguard until about 1:13pm...at then they found she was not responsive and that she was dead.

There was no delay in them calling 911, the blood results showed that.

There was a certain drug in her system that would not have showed up if there had been a delay in them calling 911.

Jacqueline:  Is the above what was said yesterday at the news conference?  I missed it so I googled to see what was said and found this investigators scene report at TMZ.  I wonder if the report is fake?  

This is from the investigators scene report:

Miss Smith was left with King Eric’s common-law wife Brigitte Nelsen and Tasma Brighthaupt, Maurice’s wife, presumably sleeping. Around 12:30 p.m., the bodyguard’s wife checked on the decedent and observed her to be blue. She immediately called her husband, Maurice Brighthaupt, and
informed him of the situation. She also started CPR in her capacity as a registered nurse. As soon as Maurice returned to the hotel; he immediately called the Seminole Emergency Medical Personnel around 1:40 p.m. The first patrol unit arrived at the scene at 1:43 p.m. and Rescue 108 Seminole Paramedics arrived at 1:46 p.m. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation continued en route to Memorial Regional Hospital Emergency Room where they arrived at 1423 hours.

sniped.....http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/ans_scene_hard_rock_wm.pdf

So the body guards wife checked her at 12:30 and saw that she was blue.....called her hubby who arrived an hour later...Sounds like there was quite a delay in calling 911....so many conflicting things in this case!

Hi Marlee....

Yes I was home that day and was listening to report live on tv.  It's possible that things have changed since then .  I was scribing as I heard the commentators on Fox News.....

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: March 27, 2007, 08:08:48 PM »

I think Anna has to take some responsiblity in her own death as well as her enbablers.  She has taken drugs for quite some time and has to have known she was on a downward spiral.  

That being said....

I do hold HKS and others in her enterauge (sp?) guilty.  Perhaps not in a criminal way although that may remain to be seen.  But most definetly in a moral way.  Everyone probably just yessed her to death.  When she said she did not want to go to the hospital there were several "adults" who should have made the call anyway.  It would have saved her life.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: March 27, 2007, 08:22:42 PM »

TMZ has learned Anna Nicole Smith will have her story told at the inquest in the death of her son, Daniel.

We're told one of the 40 scheduled witnesses on the witness list is not a person at all. The item reads: Anna Nicole Smith's statement to police. The statement she gave following the death of her son could be a riveting moment.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: March 27, 2007, 08:42:12 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
I think Anna has to take some responsiblity in her own death as well as her enbablers.  She has taken drugs for quite some time and has to have known she was on a downward spiral.  

That being said....

I do hold HKS and others in her enterauge (sp?) guilty.  Perhaps not in a criminal way although that may remain to be seen.  But most definetly in a moral way.  Everyone probably just yessed her to death.  When she said she did not want to go to the hospital there were several "adults" who should have made the call anyway.  It would have saved her life.

I totally agree.  

AZSunny---that ought to be very interesting...when they get going with the inquest.....what's up with HKS's attorney and wanting to change the way they pick their jurors?  They have been doing it that way since the inception of the island.  That's the way it is.  

They want to change THOSE rules but keep the one---he's the baby's daddy because it says so on the birth certificate---that suits them. Rolling Eyes
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: March 27, 2007, 11:56:40 PM »

Marlee, I think he is afraid he will be exposed.  I hope that is the case.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: March 28, 2007, 08:42:28 AM »

Birkhead stated to FOX last night as he left the courthouse when asked his opinion of the autopsy findings, that "I don't think this is over yet". So I still wonder if the police in FL are taking this one step at a time, they could well still be gathering or attempting to gather evidence? He could also have been referring to actions Virgie might take I guess?

I did see greta interview Mo and wanted to clarify that Mo said his wife called him when she found AN still asleep and blue, and that he was driving back in heavy traffic but his wife began CPR while he called 911? He also said he made it back to the Hard Rock Cafe hotel in less than 30 minutes? So that doesn't fit with the investigator's scene report?

MeMere, from the report on her diaries that were sold it appears she began using prescription drugs habitually in the early 90's ?

I do hope the inquest isn't impacted by legal manipulations and some of the truth can come out !!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: March 28, 2007, 09:31:59 AM »

IMO they are just stalling for time.  That says alot to me.

I have listened to a couple of his lawyers the past couple of days and all I can do is laugh as they tap dance around every question asked.  The blond one was asked about the tape where ANS was a clown.  According to her-- it was a joke, for goodness sake it was a 4 year old's birthday party--  and she kept saying.....But that tape was stolen...but remember that tape was stolen....SO WHAT!!! It is what it is.

The one with dark hair and big eyes (not being mean just describing) kept looking away and down with reminds me of someone not telling the truth.(according to body language experts) Trying to give the benefit of the doubt... maybe she was nervous?

I guess we shall see.

I believe Moe the bodyguard and am glad to see him clarifying what was said.  But still, I hope if I am blue someone will call 911 and not wait until my son arrives to do something.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: March 28, 2007, 10:31:49 AM »

like you marlee, I didn't find anything funny about the clown tape either.

I am so confused now though, Mo stated he arrived before the EMT's did, took over doing CPR on AN until the EMT's arrived? In his account HKS didn't arrive back from the boat yard until the EMT's were there? This makes my head ache, so may different versions now floating around.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: March 28, 2007, 10:55:28 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

I am so confused now though, Mo stated he arrived before the EMT's did, took over doing CPR on AN until the EMT's arrived? In his account HKS didn't arrive back from the boat yard until the EMT's were there? This makes my head ache, so may different versions now floating around.

As soon as one sees the need to start CPR, that is also the very time to call 911....not 45 minutes or an hour later....!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: March 28, 2007, 11:08:43 AM »

oh MeMere I agree ! I thought Moe stated he called 911 when his wife called to tell him she was starting CPR, I never took away from his interview it was 45 minutes for he stated he called 911 for her from his cell in the car the minute she told him AN was unresponsive? I'll get over it, going to try to locate the statement marlee referred to hopefully it will help my confusion. when son was a baby he was a SIDS baby, I used to hit our alarm button just because it saved time to send for the EMT's and to allow me to begin the CPR required instead of going thru the verbal drills by phone with 911. So I guess I assumed Moe had done this to enable his wife to do CPR and not be limited to answering questions for 911? I guess Moe lied, all I can gather from this now until I reference that statement.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: March 28, 2007, 11:35:34 AM »

oh MeMere I agree ! I thought Moe stated he called 911 when his wife called to tell him she was starting CPR, I never took away from his interview it was 45 minutes for he stated he called 911 for her from his cell in the car the minute she told him AN was unresponsive? I'll get over it, going to try to locate the statement marlee referred to hopefully it will help my confusion. when son was a baby he was a SIDS baby, I used to hit our alarm button just because it saved time to send for the EMT's and to allow me to begin the CPR required instead of going thru the verbal drills by phone with 911. So I guess I assumed Moe had done this to enable his wife to do CPR and not be limited to answering questions for 911? I guess Moe lied, all I can gather from this now until I reference that statement.

I should not jump in without a link.....the comment I heard was one from
a cable talk show.... Embarassed ....I will try to locate and correct if necessary....thanks

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: March 28, 2007, 11:42:30 AM »

Here is the link that shows CPR being done for 50 minutes before 911 call....the paragraph at the bottom of page one....

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/ans_scene_hard_rock_wm.pdf

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: March 28, 2007, 11:48:08 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Here is the link that shows CPR being done for 50 minutes before 911 call....the paragraph at the bottom of page one....

One more correction....found ANS "blue" at 12:30 p.m.....called her husband who arrived on the scene at 1:40 p.m. (70 minutes)...who then called Seminole EMS....patrol unit there in three minutes and rescue unit there in 6 minutes.....why in the world would one RN try to do CPR for 70 minutes when help was so close...?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #833 on: March 28, 2007, 12:28:41 PM »

Nones, I believe from what I have heard, you are correct.  I believe Moe, after all the interviews I've seen, he's been consistant and truely cared about ANS unconditionally, unlike some others.

Also, the list of witnesses for Daniel's inquiry, I heard on Greta last night. There are somewhere close to 40 I believe and two of them are fired nanny's.  I wonder if HKS fired them, cause they saw/knew to much?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #834 on: March 28, 2007, 12:35:29 PM »

One more correction....found ANS "blue" at 12:30 p.m.....called her husband who arrived on the scene at 1:40 p.m. (70 minutes)...who then called Seminole EMS....patrol unit there in three minutes and rescue unit there in 6 minutes.....why in the world would one RN try to do CPR for 70 minutes when help was so close...?

hmmm,  interesting.  I haden't seen this before and never heard anything about a King Eric and Bridget Nelson being there before....  not even on the news.  I've had a lot of faith in TMZ during this whole case, as even CNN and Fox credit them.  Amazing how many stories there are and when this one changed to what Perper said in his release....

Anxciously waiting for Bahama findings and Larry to take HIS daughter home!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: March 28, 2007, 03:03:46 PM »

I should not jump in without a link.....the comment I heard was one from
a cable talk show.... Embarassed ....I will try to locate and correct if necessary....thanks

gosh you did nothing wrong at all, we all want the truth and that's how we find it by referencing the documentation ! I guess I am like Dihannah1, I so wanted to believe Moe. I paid such attention to everything he said too which is the only reason why I recall so much of it. 70 minutes though, just so terrible. I swear he said he called 911 right away ! arrghh  !

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: March 28, 2007, 03:50:43 PM »

Nonesuch - I don't think you were hearing things.  Here is part of the transcript from Greta's interview with Moe.  In his account here it does sound like he or had someone else call 911 when he was in the car.   So I I can't help but wonder what the truth is......Sheesh.....there are so many stories out there.  

BIG MOE: Just coincidentally, she's a nurse and she was there and she started administering CPR and giving rescue breaths and, of course, when you hear something like that, first thing is disbelief, what? What do you say? Said, "Just get back here and call 911 on your way." I said OK and I hung up. When we hung up, the first thing I did was call Howard, but that took about 30 seconds to a minute. "Howard, you got to get back something's wrong is wrong with Anna." And then, you know, he was in disbelief, I just say, "Get back." And then the next thing I did was call the liaison because my phone is registered in Dade — my cell phone is registered in Dade. I knew if I dialed 911 then possibly Dade rescue would pick up, so — and I didn't know the address to the Hard Rock, so I had our liaison that helped us out in the Hard Rock to call 911. Then I rushed back.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right, just explain, Dade is another county away from where you were?

BIG MOE: Yes, where we were, we were in Broward County. Well, my phone is registered under is Dade County.

VAN SUSTEREN: So, you wanted a 911 in Broward County where the hotel was.

BIG MOE: Plus, the hotel liaison knows the hotel address. So, that what happened. So, I rushed back. I was maybe about 15 minutes away and I ran every light and franticly got in there. Made it upstairs, opened up the door and I saw my wife on top of her and I gently moved her out of the way. Pulled the cover back and looked at Anna's face. Now, Anna has the most beautiful lips that you see, very pink and beautiful and when I saw them, they were like palish and blue and I knew something was wrong. And I just — I felt for a pulse. I don't know if it was my, you know, just hoping and wanting. I thought I felt a faint pulse, so the first thing did — thought about, was picking her up and putting her on the floor so I could properly do the CPR if I had to. So then I gave her a couple of breathes, they went in, but they blew back out in a way that — like a spring, you know, when you hit a spring it bounce back out, so I knew something was wrong then. And I felt for a pulse again, and then I thought I felt one, but I wasn't sure so I started administering CPR and at that time I was waiting on rescue to get there and when the first units came, they didn't have a monitor at the time. so I stood and was administering CPR and then everyone else came and we started working and then I stepped off and let professionals do their job and that's when Howard came in the room, very hectic and screaming and they was calming him down. They wouldn't let him in and he was screaming, "Moe, is Anna all right?" and I was like, "She is in good hands." And we was — and we took — I rode with Anna to the hospital.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,255001,00.html
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: March 28, 2007, 04:13:13 PM »

Excuse me....am I now reading that the RN was giving CRP on a hotel mattress instead of on the floor....?

How many people were there?  Three women...???

How long did they take to call 911?

How many calls were made to non-medical people before 911 was called?

Why would an RN do CPR on a springy mattress?

How about a call to the hotel operator....that would be a "O"....and anyone could have done that.

I would like to shake them all....!  She should have seen a doctor when she had 105 temp.....and EMS should have been called immediately when
she "looked blue".....

JMHO

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: March 28, 2007, 04:33:34 PM »

Excuse me....am I now reading that the RN was giving CRP on a hotel mattress instead of on the floor....?

How many people were there?  Three women...???

How long did they take to call 911?

How many calls were made to non-medical people before 911 was called?

Why would an RN do CPR on a springy mattress?

How about a call to the hotel operator....that would be a "O"....and anyone could have done that.

I would like to shake them all....!  She should have seen a doctor when she had 105 temp.....and EMS should have been called immediately when
she "looked blue".....

JMHO

I agree Mere.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: March 28, 2007, 05:29:05 PM »

As soon as one sees the need to start CPR, that is also the very time to call 911....not 45 minutes or an hour later....!

CHECK, CALL, CARE, in that order, are actions to take in a medicxal emergency, as dictated by the certifying body for first aid and cpr.

I ceratinly have no workable knowledge of criminal and civil law, but it seems that there was negligence involved on one or more persons' parts with this entire fiasco.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.