May 01, 2024, 11:40:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 196333 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: March 30, 2007, 12:17:41 AM »

Quote from: "Kkial"
Did anybody see Greta?

She had a great idea....or her husband did..

Larry B,,,go to the Fed Court tomorrow and get the DNA that is in Ohio. and he could do that because of the CA order...

If HKS does not turn over Dannilynn if Larry B is the father,,then it would be kidnapping...

I think that Nassau does not want another Aruba.....

I cannot believe HKS is having so much to say when he does not own property and is not a resident of the Bahamas...

Thought Greta had a great idea and hope Larry gets the message.

I saw that too!  I do hope that is why he is on his way/or arrived back in Calif.  Great idea!!!  go Larry!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: March 31, 2007, 01:58:40 PM »

From TMZ.com
gs That Killed Anna Rx'ed to Howard K., Others
Posted Mar 31st 2007 12:36PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Anna Nicole Smith

The Broward County Medical Examiner confirmed that none of the 11 drugs that were found in Anna Nicole Smith's hotel room were prescribed to Smith.

FOX News anchor Greta Van Susteren obtained documents from Dr. Joshua Perper's office which shows that of the 11 drugs, eight were prescribed to Howard K. Stern, two were prescribed to Alex Katz and one was prescribed to Anna's personal shrink, Dr. Khristine Eroshevich. We don't know who Katz is, but Perper acknowledged one thing that was clear -- Dr. Eroshevich wrote all 11 prescriptions.

Perhaps most interesting, the chloral hydrate that was the major cause of Anna's death (and was prescribed to Stern) was in a duffel bag in the hotel room. As Greta said, Anna was too weak to even get out of bed to go to the bathroom, so how did she get out of bed to rummage through the duffle bag and get the chloral hydrate? Van Susteren pressed Perper for an answer; the doctor said he asked Stern, Eroshevich and the bodyguard if they gave her the drugs and they all said the didn't.

Perper also acknowledged it was a bad idea for Anna to take sedatives in the morning, given she was already too weak to get out of bed. Perper said even if someone else gave her the drugs, "It's not wise for sure, but it's not homicide."

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: March 31, 2007, 02:11:04 PM »

AZSunny thank you for posting that, I've been wondering about the invisible Dr Khristine who hasn't been seen on any media outlet to date? IMO this may be the smoking gun...

I continue to stand with the girl.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: March 31, 2007, 05:40:00 PM »

I just saw that on TMZ.
I do not know why HKS isn't up on child endangerment charges in CA.
He supplied drugs to a baby.
Scum like that, no wonder ppl may I say HATE him ?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: March 31, 2007, 09:22:55 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
AZSunny thank you for posting that, I've been wondering about the invisible Dr Khristine who hasn't been seen on any media outlet to date? IMO this may be the smoking gun...

None,  I agree!  Why would the prescription be for HKS?  If she were so weak she couldn't go to the bathroom and back to bed by herself, how did she get the medicine?   The Dr. and HKS have a bit more explaining to do, I believe.  He is covering his backside with the delays in investigating Daniels death, ANS death, and now the babys daddy.  Something is just not right here.  The gun is really smoking!!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: March 31, 2007, 09:24:36 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I just saw that on TMZ.
I do not know why HKS isn't up on child endangerment charges in CA.
He supplied drugs to a baby.
Scum like that, no wonder ppl may I say HATE him ?

Kat,  I am not sure either, and I can't understand why he still has custody.  It would seem more appropriate for an agency, or the grandmother to have temporary custody. (and I do not like the gran'ma)

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: April 01, 2007, 01:23:31 AM »

Well I am not crazy about any of them either.
The child needs to be in a safe environment. And if it's Vergie until things are settled, so be it. At least she is not a drug pusher or a doctor who would write the 'scrip.
There were  > 40 who were going to testify at Daniel's inquest.
Some of them were the former nannies and ppl who were in the house after Daniel's death.
The picture, from what I read around and saw was going to be one of a chaotic household, drugs everywhere, a stoned Anna. An environment unsuitable for child rearing.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: April 01, 2007, 01:40:56 PM »

From TMZ.com
http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/01/debra-opri-bills-birkhead-kings-ransom/

Debra Opri Bills Birkhead King's Ransom
Posted Apr 1st 2007 3:10AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Anna Nicole Smith

TMZ has learned Larry Birkhead got a Fed Ex on Saturday, and it was not good news. It was a bill for legal services from Debri Opri, the lawyer he fired two weeks ago. The total: $620,492.84.

Opri billed her services out at $475 an hour. Here are some of the charges:

- A total of three $1,500 monthly charges for Luck Media & Marketing, Opri's personal publicist.

- On March 1, 2007, the day before Anna's funeral, there is a charge of 10 hours for "preparation for and attendance in Bahamas re services and var. meetings re same." On the day of Anna's funeral, there is another 10 hour charge with the exact same language. Ironically, TMZ knows Birkhead asked Opri not to even attend the funeral, but she did anyway. On March 3, Opri charged yet another 10 hours for travel from Nassau back to L.A.

- On February 24, 2007, while Opri and Birkhead stayed at a private residence in Ft. Lauderdale during the Florida hearing, Opri billed $600 for Seafood World. We're told she brought four trays of lobster to the house. The bill says, "Dinner gift/Ft. Lauderdale house stay." But it was no gift to Larry. That same day, she billed $211 for items at Publix grocery store.

- March 8, 2007, Opri billed $161.65 for an Outback Steakhouse dinner. And get this -- the bill was for $111.65. Opri left a $50 tip and billed Birkhead, who wasn't even there!

- Opri billed Birkhead $4,265 for Cingular roaming service while she was in the Bahamas.

- Opri billed Birkhead 18 times for Diva Limos that took them to and from the Ft. Lauderdale courthouse to the private residence.

- October 22, 2006, Opri billed Birkhead $1,116.16 for a dinner at Graycliff, a restaurant in Nassau. The note next to the charge is "Alexiou atty mtg." Alexiou is Birkhead's lawyer in the Bahamas. Birkhead was not present.

- The next day, October 23, Opri billed $2,467.75 at Graycliff restaurant for another meal. The charge again was for "Alexiou atty mtg." Again, Birkhead was not present.

- Also on October 23, Birkhead was billed $25.75. The item -- "laundry service Zawacki." Zawacki is Opri's husband, who was present on the trip. Ouch!

- Opri's bill reveals that "20/20" is more than a TV show -- it's the number of hours she bills for a "20/20" interview with Larry Birkhead. Opri and Birkhead went from L.A. to New York City on December 9, 2006, did the interview and returned the next day. Opri billed 10 hours travel time each way.

In all, the packet of bills Birkhead received today totaled 112 pages. Opri offered Birkhead a bargain: Instead of the $620,492.84 bill, she offered him a discount at $511,365.09, but only if he accepts immediately. Opri wrote, "I'm still willing to accept the discounted billing at this time, but only without further discussion."

TMZ contacted James Levesque, Opri's publicist with Luck Media & Marketing. He said, "Debra Opri always gets paid. That's what she does for a living." Beyond that, he wouldn't comment on the bill. Opri could not be immediately reached for comment.

UPDATE: TMZ has just obtained a statement from David Owen, Opri's lawyer. He said, "We're pretty confident that her bills are fair and reasonable and he has not paid them. She is entitled to be paid and he stiffed her and her bills are fair and reasonable."

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: April 01, 2007, 01:48:04 PM »

Heh, heh, and here I was thinking that Opri actually quit because of some sort of mutual romantic interest between client and lawyer.

Appears that I was mistaken.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: April 01, 2007, 10:05:33 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Heh, heh, and here I was thinking that Opri actually quit because of some sort of mutual romantic interest between client and lawyer.

Appears that I was mistaken.

I don't think that Opri is Birkheads "type"...it may be that Birkehead was Opri's type however...I thought of that too.

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: April 01, 2007, 10:53:58 PM »

The Seminole Indian police have jurisdiction over their reservation where the Hard Rock was located (gambling) and where Anna died. They do have their own laws. I betcha they are being extremely careful with what they say to the media since Anna died.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: April 02, 2007, 12:43:39 PM »

From TMZ!!!!!http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/02/stern-shut-down-over-dna/

Howard K. Stern lost a big one in the Bahamas today.

Stern's appeal on DNA testing was just rejected, and Howard K. was penalized by the three-judge panel to the tune of $10,000. TMZ has learned Stern was ordered to pay $5,000 in attorney's fees to the Registrar General and $5,000 to Birkhead's lawyer -- not Debra Opri, the Bahamian one.

This could clear the way for the unsealing of the DNA test results -- that should happen in court this week.

Typically, these penalties (called "sanctions") are imposed when an appeal is frivolous.

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: April 02, 2007, 05:53:19 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
From TMZ!!!!!http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/02/stern-shut-down-over-dna/

Howard K. Stern lost a big one in the Bahamas today.

Stern's appeal on DNA testing was just rejected, and Howard K. was penalized by the three-judge panel to the tune of $10,000. TMZ has learned Stern was ordered to pay $5,000 in attorney's fees to the Registrar General and $5,000 to Birkhead's lawyer -- not Debra Opri, the Bahamian one.

This could clear the way for the unsealing of the DNA test results -- that should happen in court this week.

Typically, these penalties (called "sanctions") are imposed when an appeal is frivolous.

Awwww Poor HowardFRIGGINStern..He better get used to it, I have a feeling he's gonna be paying a whole lot more in his future. heheheBwahaha
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: April 02, 2007, 11:59:54 PM »

Eight of the drugs were in bottles that were prescribed to Stern by the "Doctor" and good 'FRIEND ". None of the drugs were in Anna's name.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: April 04, 2007, 04:42:04 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/04/annanicolesmith.ap/index.html

Some 600 pills were missing in the 9  prescriptions that were  less than 5 weeks old.  bizarre and sad.

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #875 on: April 04, 2007, 07:43:23 PM »

Howard has so much to answer for.  Wonder if he will ever have to.  

I am reading the book "Train Wreck". (I couldn't help myself...lol) ANS's sister's book about ANS and herself.   That is a joke too.  She contradicts herself so many times.  She actually has no room to talk about ANS like she does.  IMO she is a Anna wanna be.  

If anyone else is curious and wants to  Rolling Eyes  like I was while reading it, I will be happy to pass it on.  I wouldn't want anyone to spend their hard earned money on it.  If no one wants it I understand.

Since you guys don't know me from Adam, if someone has a PO Box I could send it there then you guys can pass it along to each other.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: April 04, 2007, 09:21:23 PM »

Quote from: "Marlee"
Howard has so much to answer for.  Wonder if he will ever have to.  

I am reading the book "Train Wreck". (I couldn't help myself...lol) ANS's sister's book about ANS and herself.   That is a joke too.  She contradicts herself so many times.  She actually has no room to talk about ANS like she does.  IMO she is a Anna wanna be.  

If anyone else is curious and wants to  Rolling Eyes  like I was while reading it, I will be happy to pass it on.  I wouldn't want anyone to spend their hard earned money on it.  If no one wants it I understand.

Since you guys don't know me from Adam, if someone has a PO Box I could send it there then you guys can pass it along to each other.

I didn't know she even had a sister, let alone one that wrote a book!  I was really surpised to read that ANS dropped out of school and only had an 8th grade education.  not that I thought she was real bright, but didn't realize she was uneducated as well.

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: April 05, 2007, 09:18:16 AM »

Sad isnt it?

Maine, born and raised!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: April 05, 2007, 02:16:13 PM »

From Fox News:  
Anna Nicole Smith's Doctor in the Hot Seat

This column was the first to tell you several weeks ago about Dr. Khristine Eroshevich, Anna Nicole Smith's best friend and personal psychiatrist.

We told you first that she had been fired from her job with a medical group because she farmed out the work instead of doing it herself.

Then we showed you a memo she faxed to another doctor in Los Angeles from the Bahamas that asked for a menu of potentially fatal drugs for Anna Nicole a week after the birth of Smith's baby girl and the death of her son.

We told you "Entertainment Tonight" and "The Insider" paid her for interviews as part of a complex deal cooked up by Howard K. Stern. And then, on one of those shows, Eroshevich showed off another drug memo for Anna Nicole and bragged that she had administered all the drugs to the late Playboy Playmate herself.

Late yesterday, the Associated Press finally caught on and reported that all 11 drugs found in Smith's hotel room came from prescriptions written by Eroshevich. No kidding.

So we called the California Medical Board and talked to the press rep, Candis Cohen. We asked her whether Eroshevich was being investigated.

"We can't comment on ongoing investigations," Cohen said. "You can count on the fact that we know what we're doing here." Wink, wink.

A member of the board of directors of the California Medical Board told me that he knew Dr. Sandeep Kapoor, the doctor who refused to fill Eroshevich's requests, was under investigation. The director didn't know if Eroshevich was being looked at, however.

"We don't know what's happening until the investigation is done," the director said.

The AP story did report that hundreds of pills were missing from the bottles found in Smith's room.

Eroshevich often made out prescriptions to pseudonym Michelle Chase, or to Smith's companion and the man in whose name most of her assets are recorded: Howard K. Stern. And yet, the Broward County Medical Examiner and the police found nothing wrong with any of this — no evidence of foul play.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: April 05, 2007, 02:44:34 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/05/medical-board-investigates-new-anna-doc/

Medical Board Investigates Second Anna Doc
Posted Apr 5th 2007 10:54AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Anna Nicole Smith

TMZ has just confirmed the California Medical Board is conducting a formal investigation into Dr. Khristine Eroshevich, Anna's psychiatrist who prescribed numerous drugs that Anna ended up taking.

Eleven drugs were found in the hotel room where Anna died, all prescribed by Eroshevich. Eight were prescribed to Howard K. Stern, including chloral hydrate, the drug that was the most direct cause of Anna's death.

This is the second Anna doc who is being investigated for prescribing practices involving Anna Nicole Smith. The Board is also investigating Dr. Sandeep Kapoor, who prescribed methadone to Smith under an alias when she was eight months pregnant.

Last September, just five days after Daniel died, a document shows that Dr. Eroshevich sent Dr. Kapoor a prescription wish list for Anna, which included methadone, Soma, Dilaudid and Lorazepam. Kapoor has said he did not fill the prescriptions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.