April 18, 2024, 11:47:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 328867 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: September 28, 2008, 05:16:42 PM »

I'm sure now that the news media has NOT released all of the docs they received.

This picture is from Fox news. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7494099&version=42&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

If you look at the background, it's cell transcript of Amy's talking about Casey stealing her checkbook and prosecuting her. Nowhere have I seen this.

Arrrgh! This makes me soooo mad.

MrsK  I remember reading that in Amys texts...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: September 28, 2008, 05:16:58 PM »

JOSE BAEZ REPRESENTATIVE - FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2008

Baez Reviews Newly-Released Documents
Saturday, September 27, 2008 10:04:02 PM

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's lawyer said his firm is now going over the newly-released documents to make sure they're accurate.

A firm representing Jose Baez released a statement Friday and said they're going over each line because "history has proven that even official papers could be altered."

The statement went on to criticize the media for its reporting of the case, but did say none of the newly released documents held any surprises.

News 13 attempted to set up an interview with Baez, but his representative said the attorney has an agreement with a national network to provide exclusive interviews through next week.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/27/petition_protests_possible_movie_deal_on_caylee.html?refresh=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1002 on: September 28, 2008, 05:20:28 PM »

OT-  I am more than 10 pages behind... reading.  Just wondered... Always 1...  Your new avi is a little naughty.  I kept looking at the twinkle.... took several pages before I saw the TINKLE   
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: September 28, 2008, 05:21:08 PM »

Wonder if anything was found here?

the bldg looks like a school or church the way the walkway is ...looks like there maybe a roof? schools in FL have a walkway with a roof for keeping everyone out of the rain.  wish we had a larger picture of the bldg, maybe that would give more ideas.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1004 on: September 28, 2008, 05:21:10 PM »

JOSE BAEZ REPRESENTATIVE - FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2008

Baez Reviews Newly-Released Documents
Saturday, September 27, 2008 10:04:02 PM

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's lawyer said his firm is now going over the newly-released documents to make sure they're accurate.

A firm representing Jose Baez released a statement Friday and said they're going over each line because "history has proven that even official papers could be altered."

The statement went on to criticize the media for its reporting of the case, but did say none of the newly released documents held any surprises.

News 13 attempted to set up an interview with Baez, but his representative said the attorney has an agreement with a national network to provide exclusive interviews through next week.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/27/petition_protests_possible_movie_deal_on_caylee.html?refresh=1

I can't believe the Anthonys' are so stupid that they can't see Baez is useing them for his own profit.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: September 28, 2008, 05:21:30 PM »

Now, if George's story is true about this, we have caught him in a lie. Casey would have been to the house on the 27th and would have had to return the car and get hers. You know they would have talked to her.

Also, this is the day she dumped her car after running out of gas. Maybe she HAD to finish something.

Mrskub, I read that Baez put out a press release today.  Have you heard anything?  I haven't been able to locate it.

I have the one from yesterday, Mammy

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0926/17567359.pdf

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: September 28, 2008, 05:22:09 PM »

i meant to say a roof connecting to the two bldgs.  You can see it to the right of the dumpster

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: September 28, 2008, 05:22:40 PM »

I'm sure now that the news media has NOT released all of the docs they received.

This picture is from Fox news. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7494099&version=42&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

If you look at the background, it's cell transcript of Amy's talking about Casey stealing her checkbook and prosecuting her. Nowhere have I seen this.

Arrrgh! This makes me soooo mad.

MrsK  I remember reading that in Amys texts...

misi, do you remember where? I have never seen this and I thought I read everything. Monkey hugs if you can point me to it.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: September 28, 2008, 05:22:48 PM »

Klaas - What is your opinion of Jessie Grund and his father?  If you don't mind me asking you?  I tried to look at your posts but I couldn't find it!

Sorry to take so long to answer but I ran out and just got back.

I think they are what they appear to be.  I think Jesse might be a little naive.  I think they are both very honest and caring people.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: September 28, 2008, 05:25:14 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY

Emergency Motion Filed In Case Of Missing Toddler
Mother's Attorney Files Order To Stop Release Of Jail Conversations
POSTED: 11:32 am EDT July 28, 2008
UPDATED: 1:31 pm EDT July 29, 2008

Casey Anthony asked to have her Bible be brought to her in jail, but her request was denied.

"She's very religious. She'd feel great comfort. We tried to get that to her, but she's not allowed to have it," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17013972/detail.html

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT

Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: You know, we were so pleased that he was transported because we thought it would be a little more mild on him and he could rest a little more. At least, he has a bed now. And I could bring a cushion and clean sheets for him and some clothes because he couldn't shave during the last 10 days, hardly shower — he could shower, but also not enough water to brush his teeth, et cetera, et cetera. He couldn't — the only thing he could read was the Bible he got from a very nice police guy. He got a Bible to read.

And he was telling me, Mommy, look at me, I'm reading the Bible. Did you ever think about that? And I think it's great. It's difficult to read.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Janet - could you email me this and other similar events that seem similar in these two cases.  I know Red plans on doing a front page about it and it might really help.

THANKS

smklaas@hotmail.com

Just when you get a chance.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: September 28, 2008, 05:25:35 PM »

Wonder if anything was found here?

the bldg looks like a school or church the way the walkway is ...looks like there maybe a roof? schools in FL have a walkway with a roof for keeping everyone out of the rain.  wish we had a larger picture of the bldg, maybe that would give more ideas.

I dont know if this will help or not but it looks like a construction site type dumpster. I seen these on some of my hubbys jobsites.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1011 on: September 28, 2008, 05:26:14 PM »

Now, if George's story is true about this, we have caught him in a lie. Casey would have been to the house on the 27th and would have had to return the car and get hers. You know they would have talked to her.

Also, this is the day she dumped her car after running out of gas. Maybe she HAD to finish something.

If it was on the 27th at 5-5:30 p.m it would have been after hers was left at Amscot no?? also,I recall hearing George say he told Cin he was going after her and she said "George" or something of that nature,so Cin would have to have known KC had the SUV no?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: September 28, 2008, 05:27:39 PM »

Mrskub, I read that Baez put out a press release today.  Have you heard anything?  I haven't been able to locate it.

I have the one from yesterday, Mammy

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0926/17567359.pdf

This September 26th media release by Jose Baez's PR representative implies that the newly released documents could have been altered.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: September 28, 2008, 05:28:53 PM »

If it was on the 27th at 5-5:30 p.m it would have been after hers was left at Amscot no?? also,I recall hearing George say he told Cin he was going after her and she said "George" or something of that nature,so Cin would have to have known KC had the SUV no?

That's right. That's what I poited out yesterday. Cindy LIED! She told LE she knew nothing about that.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1014 on: September 28, 2008, 05:29:40 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY

Emergency Motion Filed In Case Of Missing Toddler
Mother's Attorney Files Order To Stop Release Of Jail Conversations
POSTED: 11:32 am EDT July 28, 2008
UPDATED: 1:31 pm EDT July 29, 2008

Casey Anthony asked to have her Bible be brought to her in jail, but her request was denied.

"She's very religious. She'd feel great comfort. We tried to get that to her, but she's not allowed to have it," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17013972/detail.html

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT

Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: You know, we were so pleased that he was transported because we thought it would be a little more mild on him and he could rest a little more. At least, he has a bed now. And I could bring a cushion and clean sheets for him and some clothes because he couldn't shave during the last 10 days, hardly shower — he could shower, but also not enough water to brush his teeth, et cetera, et cetera. He couldn't — the only thing he could read was the Bible he got from a very nice police guy. He got a Bible to read.

And he was telling me, Mommy, look at me, I'm reading the Bible. Did you ever think about that? And I think it's great. It's difficult to read.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Janet - could you email me this and other similar events that seem similar in these two cases.  I know Red plans on doing a front page about it and it might really help.

THANKS

smklaas@hotmail.com

Just when you get a chance.

OK

Janet

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1015 on: September 28, 2008, 05:30:04 PM »

I, too, noticed that the cops did not follow up on the Casey driving Cindy's car story.  Did someone drop her off?  Did she have a spare key to the car?  Did she borrow it with Cindy's permission or just take it without asking?  Did she return it that day?  Does anyone have any idea where she went in it?
Thats just it.  Thats the question that I have asked numerous times...How did she get the keys to the SUV?  When did she pick it up without being noticed by Cindy?  Why did George chase her if this was normal activity for her?  Why did they not confront her when she brought it back? 

My mother would have sat her butt in the garage awaiting my return with her car.....so many stories they throw out there with no ending.....

Who dropped Cindy off at home??

I am assume at this point in time ... the end June ... her vehicle was either still sitting at where it had been abondoned or ... it had been impounded.

Janet

Janet

Don't forget Cindy took 2 vacations from work in June.First one around her birthday(6/5?),second one around the end of June.....I believe.It's in Cindy's latest release interview.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: September 28, 2008, 05:30:51 PM »

Family members of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony plan to hold a prayer vigil for the little girl tonight, one week after they cancelled the weekly event to help "bring peach back to the neighborhood."

Anthony family spokesman Larry Garrison announced Sunday afternoon that there will be a vigil for Caylee Anthony at 8:30 p.m. outside the Anthony home. Last week's vigil was cancelled after protesters clashed with family members in the days leading up to the vigil.

An e-mailed announcement said the family is "appreciative of the respect that has been given to them recently, and feels that the vigil should be resumed."

Three-year-old Caylee Anthony has been missing since June. The case has spiraled into a national media phenomenon and has attracted protesters to the home.

"We ask the public to keep looking for Caylee alive and or any manner that one sees fit," Garrison said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anythong-vigil-092808,0,5731517.story

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: September 28, 2008, 05:31:25 PM »

Oh, thank you Klaasend!!!   I am so cute!!!!

Lookin' pretty hot there, kitty! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: September 28, 2008, 05:31:34 PM »

Now, we can take this one step further. Who took her to the house to get the SUV? Was this actually the day that the neighbor saw a green truck drop her off? Supposedly, Tony picked her up and she stayed with him, IIRC.

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: September 28, 2008, 05:31:38 PM »

My Time is a boy monkey?  Who knew?  I think you all should have to wear blue booties or something...

Wow..I agree!

I have pink booties on 

PJ also wears pink booties!!!
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.