April 24, 2024, 01:54:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329233 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: September 28, 2008, 06:12:20 PM »

Oh, there's a new monkey up there called Judge Mental, tha'ts cute - I can be Temper Mental..... or just Mental.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: September 28, 2008, 06:13:24 PM »

I'm going to ask Dugga if he can add this one to our emoticons, LOL   

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: September 28, 2008, 06:13:32 PM »

What did Casey do for 2+ years for money? Honestly.

She wasn't constantly stealing from friends or they would have dumped her and we haven't heard that. She had cell bills up to $800+ some months. She needed gas, clothes, had money in her wallet, went partying. Where did she get this?

He mother says she gave her some $. I really don't think they could have afforded to pay all of these things. She abused her mother's charges we know. Why didn't Cindy get them back? Why did she continue to allow her to charge on Penny's?

I just don't understand how she was able to afford any of this.

Also, what's this her mother said about her working at Hardrock?

One of the unfortunate things about being a parent of a young mom.. not that I am one, but I've seen this happen in my own family..  (and let me state, I know this is NOT all young moms, and perhaps not even most. Just what I have seen in my own family, and here with Casey):

The young mom isn't ready to grow up.  She may love her child, but it's still all about what she wants.  She likes to party til the wee hours.  She wants to hang with her friends. She doesn't like that she's expected to curb any drinking or drugging- so maybe she won't.  There's no real money coming in, there's no real desire or motivation to work or continue with higher education.  She lives with her parents, who have offered to provide a stable environment for their grandchild.  They bond with their grandchild and would do anything to keep them loved, fed, clothed, etc..  but the young mom doesn't appreciate it. She uses her parents for money, babysitting, and a place to crash.  She takes liberties she wouldn't otherwise, because she has a kid. She knows the parents are more willing to put up with certain behaviors, because they know if they don't, she will take that child out of there.  The poor child becomes a pawn.  She knows it, and they know it.  You piss off mommy, she takes off never to be seen or heard from again.  And knowing what Casey was like, that would have scared the hell out of most grandparents.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: September 28, 2008, 06:14:46 PM »

Klaas
Have you seen this?? I found it on Craigslist Orlando Rants/Raves posted today

http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/858190244.html

Just wondering
Selling Tshirts with portions going to TES * they say on the post
Just wondered if things like this gets cleared by TES before ppl can sell products.

I am sure many will be jumping on a profit wagon .... as the Search for Caylee continues

Well they should be and who's to say any of the profits will actually go to TES.  I doubt TES would want to be associated with that t-shirt slogan.

Edited to add - I think I'll send this to Tim Miller.  It's not right.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1064 on: September 28, 2008, 06:16:22 PM »

Klaas

Just wondering
Just wondered if things like this gets cleared by TES before ppl can sell products.

I am sure many will be jumping on a profit wagon .... as the Search for Caylee continues

Well they should be and who's to say any of the profits will actually go to TES.  I doubt TES would want to be associated with that t-shirt slogan.

My thoughts exactly ...its not a Worthy Tshirt to put TES's name associated - and again Who knows where the Money is going

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: September 28, 2008, 06:18:48 PM »

Klaas

Just wondering

Orlandos imaginary nany 2008 

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: September 28, 2008, 06:21:19 PM »

I like this site. Check it out. Some adult language.

http://www.twistedmysterywriter.com/Contents.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1067 on: September 28, 2008, 06:21:41 PM »

She wasn't constantly stealing from friends or they would have dumped her and we haven't heard that. She had cell bills up to $800+ some months. She needed gas, clothes, had money in her wallet, went partying. Where did she get this?

He mother says she gave her some $. I really don't think they could have afforded to pay all of these things. She abused her mother's charges we know. Why didn't Cindy get them back? Why did she continue to allow her to charge on Penny's?

When I was in Vail, there was a really cute girl in the lady's room.  She asked me if she could have a dollar.  I didn't have any change.  Someone else gave her one.  When I left she said she had collected $30.00 so far.  I wanted to go back in and hit her.
OMG A-1 I about fell out of my chair there...too funny!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: September 28, 2008, 06:23:05 PM »

When I was in Vail, there was a really cute girl in the lady's room.  She asked me if she could have a dollar.  I didn't have any change.  Someone else gave her one.  When I left she said she had collected $30.00 so far.  I wanted to go back in and hit her.
OMG A-1 I about fell out of my chair there...too funny!!

I know, strange way to make a living, huh?????

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: September 28, 2008, 06:24:43 PM »

That is very cool, Klaas!

Oh, btw:
I dont have Amys text saved....Try part 3 pag 60 this is when Brandi said sh** hits the fan..Try there...

For the record, I did not say that. I don't speak that way on public forums.

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: September 28, 2008, 06:24:47 PM »

Trying to figure out why Casey would need to take Cindy's car instead of driving her own on the day George said he followed her.  What day could that have been?  Was it after Casey abandoned her own car?  Because Cindy said she didn't see Casey after the 16th...correct??? 

None of it is adding up, Cindy actually says the 15th and heard them in the bedroom on the 16th. Something is very strange about the day George says he chased Casey. How did she get the car without Cindy knowing? Why didn't they report it stolen? George was hemming and hawing over the dates, even trying to take us back the the 15th, no way, his whole purpose for chasing her was because of the evasiveness and wanting to talk to her, she would have only left on the 16th.

His work schedule is Sun -Thurs, 3-11 PM so if he was chasing her at 6 PMish, would have to be Friday or Sat, my guess is Fri. The other thing is, he says he worked the last Friday in June, throws that in there, if he didn't work, is he thinking they won't check that out? That they would have no reason to doubt him?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: September 28, 2008, 06:27:36 PM »

What day did GA say KC came home and gave him back his F'n gas can?  I can't remember and can not bear the thought of listening to his interview again.

anybody?  somebody? 

According to George the 24th of June

OH NO Klaas...that looks like you are burning in hell...gotta change that AVI!!!
Honestly Sunny, I won't burn in hell.  In over 3 years now I've yet to turn into a chimp and I don't even slightly resemble my avatar.  It's just a costume, LOL 

WHEW!  Glad you cleared that up!  At least you still ahve your little yellow bow!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1072 on: September 28, 2008, 06:30:25 PM »

Whoohoo!!  I love Dana...I swear if I was not already taken I would so go for him.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: September 28, 2008, 06:30:41 PM »

Klaas

Just wondering

Yes please do...I was looking up his email adddy when I read this post...so I won't send it

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: September 28, 2008, 06:30:56 PM »

Brandi - OK..could it be a Brandi in another forum that said it?  Don't worry. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1075 on: September 28, 2008, 06:32:55 PM »

Klaas

Just wondering

Yes please do...I was looking up his email adddy when I read this post...so I won't send it
I agree.  As funny as those shirts may be, that is not the sort of negative publicity that TES should be associated with.  They are a neutral party! (I used a Casey word! Somebody hit me!!)

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: September 28, 2008, 06:33:19 PM »

Brandi - OK..could it be a Brandi in another forum that said it?  Don't worry. 

I believe it was FL Grammy in this forum, I was here when she said it. I just did not want to be quoted as having been a bit crude, that's all.

No biggie.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: September 28, 2008, 06:33:35 PM »

Whoohoo!!  I love Dana...I swear if I was not already taken I would so go for him.   
Really?????/  You don't know what he looks like....

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: September 28, 2008, 06:33:54 PM »

Oh, btw:
I dont have Amys text saved....Try part 3 pag 60 this is when Brandi said sh** hits the fan..Try there...

OMG BRANDI I AM SO SORRY I READ MY SEARCH RESULTS WRONG!!!!

So Sorry FLA GRAMMY reply 587 on Board #30 page 30

Was responding to your quote!!!! I am sorry SORRY!!!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: September 28, 2008, 06:35:47 PM »

Oh, btw:

OMG BRANDI I AM SO SORRY I READ MY SEARCH RESULTS WRONG!!!!

So Sorry FLA GRAMMY reply 587 on Board #30 page 30

Was responding to your quote!!!! I am sorry SORRY!!!!

's ok Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.