April 24, 2024, 02:41:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329211 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: September 28, 2008, 06:36:24 PM »

I know, strange way to make a living, huh?????

That is definitely strange!!

My cousin.. who was underage at the time..  decided to pan-handle while she was staying at our house.  She actually went down to the grocery store and did it.     

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: September 28, 2008, 06:36:47 PM »

I'm going to ask Dugga if he can add this one to our emoticons, LOL   

That is very cool, Klaas!

Oh, btw:
I dont have Amys text saved....Try part 3 pag 60 this is when Brandi said sh** hits the fan..Try there...

For the record, I did not say that. I don't speak that way on public forums.

OMG BRANDI I AM SO SORRY I READ MY SEARCH RESULTS WRONG!!!!

So Sorry FLA GRAMMY reply 587 on Board #30 page 30

Was responding to your quote!!!! I am sorry SORRY!!!!

's ok Wink
We all know you are very nice..

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1082 on: September 28, 2008, 06:39:15 PM »

HOLY Batman, I knew and know that there are a lot of twisted individuals in this place called the internet. * not to mention on our planet. 
Still poking around on Orlando Rants Raves Craigslist. There is a lot of vile stuff on there posted.
This one post though .... holy crap... Its pretty bad. Someone wrote their own perception of Cindy/George/Casey ...and Caylee's last days. I don't know who wrote it. Might need to be sent to the LE just to get the ip address off it.  Sick People ........ because who ever wrote this is demented.
I am going to put the link *** fair warning its sick twisted.
The title of the post is " Casey Anthony this is to Haunt you"
http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/855902287.html

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1083 on: September 28, 2008, 06:39:40 PM »

Whoohoo!!  I love Dana...I swear if I was not already taken I would so go for him.   
Really?????/  You don't know what he looks like....
I was being silly.  I do like him very much though.  His shows are far better than watching NG, he actually lets his guests speak.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: September 28, 2008, 06:41:50 PM »

Whoohoo!!  I love Dana...I swear if I was not already taken I would so go for him.   
I was being silly.  I do like him very much though.  His shows are far better than watching NG, he actually lets his guests speak.

Here's a pic of him 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: September 28, 2008, 06:42:07 PM »

He has a nice voice..  as for what he looks like, it's hard to tell.  I googled him and this was the best/biggest picture I could find. 

Hey Dana.. is this you? Got another mugshot you can share with the cage? 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: September 28, 2008, 06:44:23 PM »

Trying to figure out why Casey would need to take Cindy's car instead of driving her own on the day George said he followed her.  What day could that have been?  Was it after Casey abandoned her own car?  Because Cindy said she didn't see Casey after the 16th...correct??? 

None of it is adding up, Cindy actually says the 15th and heard them in the bedroom on the 16th. Something is very strange about the day George says he chased Casey. How did she get the car without Cindy knowing? Why didn't they report it stolen? George was hemming and hawing over the dates, even trying to take us back the the 15th, no way, his whole purpose for chasing her was because of the evasiveness and wanting to talk to her, she would have only left on the 16th.

His work schedule is Sun -Thurs, 3-11 PM so if he was chasing her at 6 PMish, would have to be Friday or Sat, my guess is Fri. The other thing is, he says he worked the last Friday in June, throws that in there, if he didn't work, is he thinking they won't check that out? That they would have no reason to doubt him?
Hi, 4th    IIRC, GA said it was around the end of June when that incident happened. I'm sure he was questioned more about it later, we just haven't seen that yet. If it was indeed on the 27th, that is the date LP firmly believes that Caylee's body was put in the dumpster. Caylee's body was definitely in that trunk at some point, either she was buried where she died & moved later, or she stayed in the trunk a few days while Casey decided on a plan. 11 days is what keeps coming up. The dna evidence is supposedly showing 11 days decomp in the trunk which would back up to around the 15th as time of death. Casey could have had anyone drop her off for that car & just simply took it, lie to her parents about it later & move on. They believed everything  she said then anyway. She was avoiding the hell out her own car during that time, she was probably driving a half dozen different cars in that 2 week period.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: September 28, 2008, 06:45:01 PM »

HOLY Batman, I knew and know that there are a lot of twisted individuals in this place called the internet. * not to mention on our planet. 
Still poking around on Orlando Rants Raves Craigslist. There is a lot of vile stuff on there posted.
This one post though .... holy crap... Its pretty bad.

Holy crap, Deenie.. that was awful. Do they not go through and delete crap like that??

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1088 on: September 28, 2008, 06:46:37 PM »

This one post though .... holy crap... Its pretty bad.

Holy crap, Deenie.. that was awful. Do they not go through and delete crap like that??
I can't believe that it is on there either - I am speechless. ughhhhhhhhh * who ever wrote that is Nuts!

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: September 28, 2008, 06:47:17 PM »

What monkeys,you haven't solved this yet???

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1090 on: September 28, 2008, 06:47:50 PM »

So see what a whole week of quiet and silence does to the Anthony's?After the latest document dump,I don't think a vigil tonight will go over too well.They SEEK and LOVE the attention.
I hope they all drown in that attention.

That docu-dump is gonna flip some people out, that's for sure!!!  Hope they have their little bodyguards ready!
Maybe Larry will start earning his keep and body guard thier garage tonight.His Halloweenie face will scare them all away

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1091 on: September 28, 2008, 06:47:52 PM »

Casey just added this pic to her Facebook... Nice to know she has the time to take aside from worrying about jail and her kid being dead to pose for a new picture... Way to go... Another fine example of the Mother of the Year Cindy talks about... She probably held the cam for this shot... (sarcastic on my part, in case ya'll didn't notice  )

OMG!  I am from Ohio and a huge Buckey fan!  She just disgraced them in that pic 

She also disgraces breasts.

Notice her hair, though. Next time we see her on the news, look to see if she's recently had her hair cut short again..  I don't think she has, but you never know.  Maybe Cindy snuck in a hair dresser. LOL
this is an old picture
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: September 28, 2008, 06:48:34 PM »

Klaas
Have you seen this?? I found it on Craigslist Orlando Rants/Raves posted today

http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/858190244.html

Just wondering
Selling Tshirts with portions going to TES * they say on the post
Just wondered if things like this gets cleared by TES before ppl can sell products.
I am sure many will be jumping on a profit wagon .... as the Search for Caylee continues
Dennie
I sent an e-maill to the poster of http://orlando.craigslist.org/clo/858188047.html  asking how to order via... Paypal... 
I sure hope I get a reply  so I can then forward... that info on to TES. 

I'm sure TES  would NEVER agree to anything like this...  and the causal reader may get the wrong idea about TES.   
But with any luck we may get info.. that allows TES  to get some $ from the chit that posted this

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1093 on: September 28, 2008, 06:49:04 PM »

What monkeys,you haven't solved this yet???

TOT!!!

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: September 28, 2008, 06:50:05 PM »

Hi Karma~ I think if it was universal RED would probably remember that, but I thought he said it was an office park.....not totally sure though
True,thanks CK.What is a office park?

I call it... an area of just offices....usually has its on entrance of main road and just all office buildings. Meaning no stores or anything like that just offices...Ok this is sounding pretty stupid as I hear it in my head LOL
lol
thanks,I kinda thought that's what you meant.

omg you knew what I meant, LOL I see a multitude of spelling errors....   

note to self.....use spellcheck!!!!!!!

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1095 on: September 28, 2008, 06:50:15 PM »

This one post though .... holy crap... Its pretty bad. Someone wrote their own perception of Cindy/George/Casey ...and Caylee's last days. I don't know who wrote it. Might need to be sent to the LE just to get the ip address off it.  Sick People ........ because who ever wrote this is demented.
That was so disgusting I couldn't read the whole thing.  Sick sick sick puker

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1096 on: September 28, 2008, 06:50:37 PM »

Casey just added this pic to her Facebook... Nice to know she has the time to take aside from worrying about jail and her kid being dead to pose for a new picture... Way to go... Another fine example of the Mother of the Year Cindy talks about... She probably held the cam for this shot... (sarcastic on my part, in case ya'll didn't notice  )

OMG!  I am from Ohio and a huge Buckey fan!  She just disgraced them in that pic 

She also disgraces breasts.

Notice her hair, though. Next time we see her on the news, look to see if she's recently had her hair cut short again..  I don't think she has, but you never know.  Maybe Cindy snuck in a hair dresser. LOL
this is an old picture
WOW...this photo makes me proud to be a card carrying UF grad and GATOR FAN!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: September 28, 2008, 06:52:21 PM »

Klaas
Have you seen this?? I found it on Craigslist Orlando Rants/Raves posted today

http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/858190244.html

Just wondering
Selling Tshirts with portions going to TES * they say on the post
Just wondered if things like this gets cleared by TES before ppl can sell products.
I am sure many will be jumping on a profit wagon .... as the Search for Caylee continues
Dennie
I sent an e-maill to the poster of http://orlando.craigslist.org/clo/858188047.html  asking how to order via... Paypal... 
I sure hope I get a reply  so I can then forward... that info on to TES. 

I'm sure TES  would NEVER agree to anything like this...  and the causal reader may get the wrong idea about TES.   
But with any luck we may get info.. that allows TES  to get some $ from the chit that posted this

In the upper right hand corner, you can hit "flag" and then "prohibited" and if they get enough complaints, they will remove the post.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: September 28, 2008, 06:52:55 PM »

REMINDER - WE NEED TO TAKE CHIT CHAT TO THE MONKEY LOUNGE.  PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC IN THIS THREAD AND DON'T DISCUSS AVATARS, ETC. 

THANKS!  IF IT CONTINUES THE POSTS WILL BE DELETED THAT ARE OFF TOPIC.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1099 on: September 28, 2008, 06:53:00 PM »

That was so disgusting I couldn't read the whole thing.  Sick sick sick puker
After reading the first paragraph I clicked in the right hand corner to report it to the Craigslist moderators....thats beyond crazy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.