April 20, 2024, 07:42:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 328951 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1100 on: September 28, 2008, 06:53:02 PM »

Klaas
Have you seen this?? I found it on Craigslist Orlando Rants/Raves posted today

http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/858190244.html

Just wondering
Selling Tshirts with portions going to TES * they say on the post
Just wondered if things like this gets cleared by TES before ppl can sell products.
I am sure many will be jumping on a profit wagon .... as the Search for Caylee continues
Dennie
I sent an e-maill to the poster of http://orlando.craigslist.org/clo/858188047.html  asking how to order via... Paypal... 
I sure hope I get a reply  so I can then forward... that info on to TES. 

I'm sure TES  would NEVER agree to anything like this...  and the causal reader may get the wrong idea about TES.   
But with any luck we may get info.. that allows TES  to get some $ from the chit that posted this

I did the same thing

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1101 on: September 28, 2008, 06:55:25 PM »

Klaas

Just wondering
Just wondered if things like this gets cleared by TES before ppl can sell products.
I am sure many will be jumping on a profit wagon .... as the Search for Caylee continues
Dennie
I sent an e-maill to the poster of http://orlando.craigslist.org/clo/858188047.html  asking how to order via... Paypal... 

I'm sure TES  would NEVER agree to anything like this...  and the causal reader may get the wrong idea about TES.   
But with any luck we may get info.. that allows TES  to get some $ from the chit that posted this

Red has sent it to Tim Miller as well.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: September 28, 2008, 06:55:31 PM »

So see what a whole week of quiet and silence does to the Anthony's?After the latest document dump,I don't think a vigil tonight will go over too well.They SEEK and LOVE the attention.
I hope they all drown in that attention.

That docu-dump is gonna flip some people out, that's for sure!!!  Hope they have their little bodyguards ready!
Maybe Larry will start earning his keep and body guard thier garage tonight.His Halloweenie face will scare them all away

bet his franken'weenie will too 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: September 28, 2008, 06:56:15 PM »

Klaas

Just wondering
Dennie

In the upper right hand corner, you can hit "flag" and then "prohibited" and if they get enough complaints, they will remove the post.
MrsK
Not sure if TES would ever find out who posted it... Also not sure that TES  would care that much... Just thought I would get all info I could before asking that it be removed.

The other link posted by Deenie  is gone now

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: September 28, 2008, 06:56:35 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17576903/detail.html

Trust Fund re-opened

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: September 28, 2008, 06:57:06 PM »

Trying to figure out why Casey would need to take Cindy's car instead of driving her own on the day George said he followed her.  What day could that have been?  Was it after Casey abandoned her own car?  Because Cindy said she didn't see Casey after the 16th...correct??? 

None of it is adding up, Cindy actually says the 15th and heard them in the bedroom on the 16th. Something is very strange about the day George says he chased Casey. How did she get the car without Cindy knowing? Why didn't they report it stolen? George was hemming and hawing over the dates, even trying to take us back the the 15th, no way, his whole purpose for chasing her was because of the evasiveness and wanting to talk to her, she would have only left on the 16th.

His work schedule is Sun -Thurs, 3-11 PM so if he was chasing her at 6 PMish, would have to be Friday or Sat, my guess is Fri. The other thing is, he says he worked the last Friday in June, throws that in there, if he didn't work, is he thinking they won't check that out? That they would have no reason to doubt him?
Hi, 4th    IIRC, GA said it was around the end of June when that incident happened. I'm sure he was questioned more about it later, we just haven't seen that yet. If it was indeed on the 27th, that is the date LP firmly believes that Caylee's body was put in the dumpster. Caylee's body was definitely in that trunk at some point, either she was buried where she died & moved later, or she stayed in the trunk a few days while Casey decided on a plan. 11 days is what keeps coming up. The dna evidence is supposedly showing 11 days decomp in the trunk which would back up to around the 15th as time of death. Casey could have had anyone drop her off for that car & just simply took it, lie to her parents about it later & move on. They believed everything  she said then anyway. She was avoiding the hell out her own car during that time, she was probably driving a half dozen different cars in that 2 week period.

I hear ya Monken and BTW, you have such a cute avatar! I'm not familiar with Fl so I wouldn't know which direction Casey was going when she took the 408 but I do know George said they always questioned that you wouldn't take the 408 if you were going to Universal, so whichever direction that was in, she was headed in another. I know the lady at Amscot said the car was there from 7 am on the 27th but it doesn't mean that she couldn't have gone back to it as according to Tony she actually did since he didn't pickher up until 11:30 am. And since he says she had food from the house, perhaps it is George who gave her a ride there. I'm still convinced there's a missing trash can at the Anthony house and perhaps when she took off with Cindy's SUV, she took that as well. I really think LE needs to search that SUV and George's as well.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1106 on: September 28, 2008, 06:58:18 PM »

Klaas

Just wondering
Dennie

Thats Awesome .. that you did that. See what they are Really up to .. I agree  with you on casual reader.
Especially since most of the People on Craigs are young and may find " Zanny" as most know it. Street Drug ... I don't think Tim will have the same appreciation ... money or no money donated.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: September 28, 2008, 07:00:22 PM »

Web site still list the old bank   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: September 28, 2008, 07:00:51 PM »

oops http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/help

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: September 28, 2008, 07:00:53 PM »

I like that one! but i'm partial to witches for halloween.

cbb made my new avatar Very Happy

about the vigils...they should be at a park or church...having it at their own house is just asking for trouble...and the neighbors don't need any more drama!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1110 on: September 28, 2008, 07:01:15 PM »

I'd like to know what bank is open on a sunday?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: September 28, 2008, 07:01:49 PM »

the craigslist thing was removed. what did it say? skip the gross stuff and give me the basics...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1112 on: September 28, 2008, 07:01:51 PM »

Hi Karma~ I think if it was universal RED would probably remember that, but I thought he said it was an office park.....not totally sure though
True,thanks CK.What is a office park?

I call it... an area of just offices....usually has its on entrance of main road and just all office buildings. Meaning no stores or anything like that just offices...Ok this is sounding pretty stupid as I hear it in my head LOL
lol
thanks,I kinda thought that's what you meant.

omg you knew what I meant, LOL I see a multitude of spelling errors....   

note to self.....use spellcheck!!!!!!!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: September 28, 2008, 07:01:56 PM »

Oh!!! This infuriates me!!!! And they were out there collecting donations again for the search that never happens! What is it with these people?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1114 on: September 28, 2008, 07:02:21 PM »

Alright something must be coming up here soon.  We have Rev. Grund and his blog stating that truth will come out on Monday.  We have LP pulling his 50grand.  We have the vigil being done tonight...and now the re-opening of the trust fund???

As if these latest pages in the Anthony saga have not opened every readers eyes to their lies, they are actually going to try and milk this for more money??

In the center of this mess is a missing child that everyone in the nation seems to be looking for, everyone EXCEPT for her own family. 

The poo is going to fly here soon, and I say everyone within this stupid family is going to get drenched.

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: September 28, 2008, 07:02:59 PM »

Hello monkeys...

Hope everyone has been having a nice weekend...

Is this vigil supposed to be taking place tonight?
At the Anthony's house?
Any idea if there are any cameras that are up and up to date?

Also, I saw the mention of Richard Grund tomorrow night on NG... perhaps she'll actually have something new...
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: September 28, 2008, 07:04:48 PM »

Oh!!! This infuriates me!!!! And they were out there collecting donations again for the search that never happens! What is it with these people?
"On Sunday, George Anthony told WESH 2 News that there has never been anything illegal about how the funds to help find Caylee have been used. The Anthonys' lawyer said he plans to release documents to prove that on Monday."
Cant wait to see these documents

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1117 on: September 28, 2008, 07:04:59 PM »

So see what a whole week of quiet and silence does to the Anthony's?After the latest document dump,I don't think a vigil tonight will go over too well.They SEEK and LOVE the attention.
I hope they all drown in that attention.

That docu-dump is gonna flip some people out, that's for sure!!!  Hope they have their little bodyguards ready!
Maybe Larry will start earning his keep and body guard thier garage tonight.His Halloweenie face will scare them all away

bet his franken'weenie will too 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: September 28, 2008, 07:06:49 PM »

Since Cindy basically accused Jesse of kidnapping and killing Caylee, what are the donations for??

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1119 on: September 28, 2008, 07:07:48 PM »

"On Sunday, George Anthony told WESH 2 News that there has never been anything illegal about how the funds to help find Caylee have been used. The Anthonys' lawyer said he plans to release documents to prove that on Monday."
Cant wait to see these documents
So their new DEFENSE ATTORNEY is not only a Media Liason but now a freakin Accountant too???  I smell a rat..or maybe a dead squirrel..either way it is not a good smell! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.