April 20, 2024, 06:27:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 328949 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1140 on: September 28, 2008, 07:22:37 PM »

the craigslist thing was removed. what did it say? skip the gross stuff and give me the basics...
I still have a window with it on. Its just really messed up. Like someone trying to write a mini novel with the most grotesques verbage using G, C, Casey and Caylee's names and the last days of Caylee. I cant repeat nor want to repeat it.
thanks Deenie.
Think it's just a weirdo or something more?

After Deenie made that post, I went too and looked through the many different "ad's" posted...there are some twisted people out there.  For the sake of the innocent bi-standards at and around the Anthony's, I sure hope that these posters do not ALL live near O-town. 
No wonder the LE has beefed up the watch at the house.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: September 28, 2008, 07:23:13 PM »

REMINDER:

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

ALSO REMINDER:

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.  OFF TOPIC CHIT CHAT BELONGS IN THE MONKEY LOUNGE.  IF OFF TOPIC POSTS CONTINUE IN THIS THREAD THEY WILL BE DELETED.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: September 28, 2008, 07:23:57 PM »

I have been wondering that if Cin and Geo have any notion they will be going to prison, their attorney will probably advise them to do a quit claim deed on the house so it can sold while they are in prison.  I know for a fact this happens a lot because once you are arrested you dont have access to a notary for the documents so they are advised to take care of business prior to well you know. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: September 28, 2008, 07:24:02 PM »

I really feel as thought LP has turned out to be a toll for LE in leaking certain bits of info before that actual evidence is turned over and released to the media and to the public.

I can't help but wonder if this Richard Grund appearance on Nancy Grace tomorrow night is the same type of thing.
I agree with you Floss!  I have thought for a long time the LP knows a lot of things about a lot of stuff!  LOL

Either he is getting bits from the LE or he had more surveylance on that house than we had given him credit for.

I said a week or so ago that I thought he was a LE pawn..leaking things the LE wanted leaked...and I still do. And now that he has rescinded to 50K offer, I think he knows she is going to be charged SOON and decided to keep his 50K
I wondered that too...but then I'm an old cynic!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1144 on: September 28, 2008, 07:24:08 PM »

This September 26th media release by Jose Baez's PR representative implies that the newly released documents could have been altered.

Janet

altered in what way?? what is he implying? That the LE changed peoples testimonies?? 
Yes!  I read that yesterday too!!  This man has got to be the most stupidest Defense Attorney ever!!!  On top of his stupid attempts to stop DNA testing, saying now that the testimonies given in interrogation have been doctored...he goes and is making himself public enemy number 1...and I highly doubt that LE would care to rescue his sorry b-hind!

I think he went to law school in Aruba
I wish he would have stayed in Aruba!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: September 28, 2008, 07:24:59 PM »

Oh!!! This infuriates me!!!! And they were out there collecting donations again for the search that never happens! What is it with these people?

Mrs .... I was at the tent on Saturday and it looked to me that the donations were for Kid Finder Network to have flyers, t-shirts and gummy bracelets with the Help Find Caylee website on .....  The tent to me looked like it was tended to by Kid Finder People (there were official posters of other missing children there as well)... they do not "charge" for the t-shirts and bracelets ... they are free and there was absolutely no pressure to donate a dime .... I was impressed ....

Yes, George and Cindy did show up ... I spoke w/Cindy briefly ... I find her to be a "broken woman" ... I had a hard time looking at George ....

Klaas ... I apologize for my misinformation the other day .... They (kid finder network) are down to only one tent now and it was at a different Publix then the first one I went to ...

Thanks for the info Invision!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1146 on: September 28, 2008, 07:25:25 PM »

the craigslist thing was removed. what did it say? skip the gross stuff and give me the basics...
I still have a window with it on. Its just really messed up. Like someone trying to write a mini novel with the most grotesques verbage using G, C, Casey and Caylee's names and the last days of Caylee. I cant repeat nor want to repeat it.
thanks Deenie.

Not really sure. Who ever wrote it ....hmmm lets just say I would not invite them in for Coffee.
I have it still if you want to read it. I don't know how PM works on here.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: September 28, 2008, 07:26:32 PM »

I'll be gone for a while this evening.  Stay on topic and make it easy on the moderators 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1148 on: September 28, 2008, 07:26:42 PM »

Speaking of mis-used donation funds...anyone seen Lee??
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 07:37:10 PM by San » Logged

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: September 28, 2008, 07:27:03 PM »

What monkeys,you haven't solved this yet???

TOT!!!

DOLCE!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1150 on: September 28, 2008, 07:28:51 PM »

I'll be gone for a while this evening.  Stay on topic and make it easy on the moderators 
You can't leave!  I do not trust myself talking about stupid idiots like the Anthony's without your hand of moderation right there waiting to delete my obscenities! Just kidding!  Please take a vehicle this time..with all the running you do you sure must be one tired little monkey!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1151 on: September 28, 2008, 07:30:37 PM »

We have not solved it yet Tot, but we must be getting close!!  NG is sure to be an eye opener according to Rev. Grund.  LP is also speaking of good things on the horizon...and he pulled his money from the reward pot! 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: September 28, 2008, 07:31:27 PM »

This September 26th media release by Jose Baez's PR representative implies that the newly released documents could have been altered.

Janet

altered in what way?? what is he implying? That the LE changed peoples testimonies?? 

We have the audio, some video, and transcripts.  If we can sit there with the video or audio open, while reading along, I think we can pretty much rule out any funny business! 

I'm so sick of this pathetic excuse for a lawyer.  

honestly this guy has been hanging around the family too much. Might have developed a case of the Anthonyitis..... Sounds like something Cindy would say.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: September 28, 2008, 07:33:58 PM »

Okay Ive been busy all weekend  what is going on with LP and his money why did he pull it , what is going on monday , and is there a cam at vigil ? Fill me in on any updates

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1154 on: September 28, 2008, 07:34:58 PM »

Brandi - OK..could it be a Brandi in another forum that said it?  Don't worry. 

I believe it was FL Grammy in this forum, I was here when she said it. I just did not want to be quoted as having been a bit crude, that's all.

No biggie.

HEY... I take a few days off to spend with my grandson.  Then when I come back I see my name!!!   

What did I say???  I don't say crude stuff.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1155 on: September 28, 2008, 07:35:11 PM »

Trying to figure out why Casey would need to take Cindy's car instead of driving her own on the day George said he followed her.  What day could that have been?  Was it after Casey abandoned her own car?  Because Cindy said she didn't see Casey after the 16th...correct??? 

None of it is adding up, Cindy actually says the 15th and heard them in the bedroom on the 16th. Something is very strange about the day George says he chased Casey. How did she get the car without Cindy knowing? Why didn't they report it stolen? George was hemming and hawing over the dates, even trying to take us back the the 15th, no way, his whole purpose for chasing her was because of the evasiveness and wanting to talk to her, she would have only left on the 16th.

His work schedule is Sun -Thurs, 3-11 PM so if he was chasing her at 6 PMish, would have to be Friday or Sat, my guess is Fri. The other thing is, he says he worked the last Friday in June, throws that in there, if he didn't work, is he thinking they won't check that out? That they would have no reason to doubt him?
Hi, 4th    IIRC, GA said it was around the end of June when that incident happened. I'm sure he was questioned more about it later, we just haven't seen that yet. If it was indeed on the 27th, that is the date LP firmly believes that Caylee's body was put in the dumpster. Caylee's body was definitely in that trunk at some point, either she was buried where she died & moved later, or she stayed in the trunk a few days while Casey decided on a plan. 11 days is what keeps coming up. The dna evidence is supposedly showing 11 days decomp in the trunk which would back up to around the 15th as time of death. Casey could have had anyone drop her off for that car & just simply took it, lie to her parents about it later & move on. They believed everything  she said then anyway. She was avoiding the hell out her own car during that time, she was probably driving a half dozen different cars in that 2 week period.

I am new and having a time keeping up.. where did the DNA and 11 days decomp info come from please??

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1156 on: September 28, 2008, 07:35:29 PM »

Speaking of mis-used donation funds...anyone seen Lee??

Where is the infamous Son ....I forgot he is out making his own investigation. He really peeved me with his Holy than thou answers to the LE. He is no better than any of them. He was all for show and didn't provide anything really. But other than.....confusion to keep LE off of him. He is part of this trick bag, dog and pony show same same.  Just rips my brain apart that all of them in these " Days After Caylee Missing" interviews are so .........oh yah.........welll oh .......no Emotion what so ever.
That Points to One thing and Only thing IMO. Caylee was known Missing prior to the 911 Call. At the Interview Stage - They have all absorbed it that she is was Gone. They all had time to get their Game on. Story's together and or confusion to lay out for LE.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 07:39:10 PM by San » Logged

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: September 28, 2008, 07:37:19 PM »

I tried to track the last time Lee was seen...I came up with 09/15/2008.  He was seen driving Casey to or from Baez office.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: September 28, 2008, 07:37:30 PM »

thanks Deenie.

Not really sure. Who ever wrote it ....hmmm lets just say I would not invite them in for Coffee.
I have it still if you want to read it. I don't know how PM works on here.

that's ok. I was just curious. Thought it might be a clue or someone returning to the crime scene.
Good to know people are still looking in every little corner of Orlando.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: September 28, 2008, 07:38:22 PM »

We have not solved it yet Tot, but we must be getting close!!  NG is sure to be an eye opener according to Rev. Grund.  LP is also speaking of good things on the horizon...and he pulled his money from the reward pot! 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

The reward money being pulled has to mean something very big like it just isn't needed anymore.Weird thing that Grund is just now coming forward with something eh? That man gives me the super willies...Gosh I pray that soon this is over soon and little Caylee is found...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.