March 28, 2024, 11:31:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 327808 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: September 28, 2008, 08:06:35 PM »

Trying to figure out why Casey would need to take Cindy's car instead of driving her own on the day George said he followed her.  What day could that have been?  Was it after Casey abandoned her own car?  Because Cindy said she didn't see Casey after the 16th...correct??? 

None of it is adding up, Cindy actually says the 15th and heard them in the bedroom on the 16th. Something is very strange about the day George says he chased Casey. How did she get the car without Cindy knowing? Why didn't they report it stolen? George was hemming and hawing over the dates, even trying to take us back the the 15th, no way, his whole purpose for chasing her was because of the evasiveness and wanting to talk to her, she would have only left on the 16th.

His work schedule is Sun -Thurs, 3-11 PM so if he was chasing her at 6 PMish, would have to be Friday or Sat, my guess is Fri. The other thing is, he says he worked the last Friday in June, throws that in there, if he didn't work, is he thinking they won't check that out? That they would have no reason to doubt him?
Hi, 4th    IIRC, GA said it was around the end of June when that incident happened. I'm sure he was questioned more about it later, we just haven't seen that yet. If it was indeed on the 27th, that is the date LP firmly believes that Caylee's body was put in the dumpster. Caylee's body was definitely in that trunk at some point, either she was buried where she died & moved later, or she stayed in the trunk a few days while Casey decided on a plan. 11 days is what keeps coming up. The dna evidence is supposedly showing 11 days decomp in the trunk which would back up to around the 15th as time of death. Casey could have had anyone drop her off for that car & just simply took it, lie to her parents about it later & move on. They believed everything  she said then anyway. She was avoiding the hell out her own car during that time, she was probably driving a half dozen different cars in that 2 week period.

I am new and having a time keeping up.. where did the DNA and 11 days decomp info come from please??
Hi searching & welcome. The 11 days was referenced this morning on SM. There was a link posted from another site where someone said he has a friend in the FBI that told him this info.(That the dna showed that the decomp in the car was 11 days) This is also what LP said on NG friday, IIRC, that it was 11 days, the body was dumped on the 27th. You can go back to this morning on this thread or if there is a monkey here that has the link, Please post  it! TIA

is it this one

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/behind-the-scenes-info/
Sorry ,I missed your post, that's it, Thanks!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: September 28, 2008, 08:07:27 PM »

Hey CUBBEE!!!!

I really like Rev Grund..I hate that he is being thrown under the bus too....

"God dont like ugly"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: September 28, 2008, 08:07:38 PM »

You Don't want to read this you will get very pissed

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1223 on: September 28, 2008, 08:08:05 PM »

Please allow me to toss this into the mix
I am a relatively new posting monkey despite being a very long time lurker
I toss my opinions, theories and comments in here with no expectations
sometimes there may be something I post that someone may respond to, sometimes not...its all good
having said that..Good morning Monkeys! 

GOOD MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

Well, after looking at my Facebook this morning it seems that the negativity in Casey's fantasy world is getting to her...

Casey Marie Anthony as of today no more friends will be added(until further notice) ppls hate for me has overshadowed the search for caylee. Update: 11 hours ago
did the comments get worse after the last document dump?  wonder what changed for her?  or were people posting negative stuff faster than she could delete it?  maybe her attorney told her to stop?  she's a flake

She turned me in to facebook and got me banned.  LMAO
Did you post something negative on her space?

Nope...never said a word to her. 

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1224 on: September 28, 2008, 08:08:06 PM »

Just logged in to check my Facebook.  She states in her status that she will not be adding any more friends...yet today alone she added an addition 20. (What an IDIOT)

Here are her latest messages from "supporters":

Lynsey Sumner wrote at 7:15pm
Praying For Caylee's return and For Your whole Family

Gail Rider wrote at 6:57pm
We have something in common - both of our first borns birthday is August 9th

Sean Cervone wrote at 6:57pm
these ppl that cant stop being hatefull are showing the true shittiness of people .. the main issue isnt that you dont like or believe casey its that caylee is missing and thats all that matters so if u have soo much energy t...  Read Moreo hate use it for a good thing and help bring caylee home .. leave her mother alone!

Katie Evers wrote at 6:56pm
Hey Casey.. I hope everything is going ok.. Its sad people write such degrading things on here. I hope Caylee comes home safe. I hope the best for you. I could not imagine going through this. Keep strong. Keep smiling Smile Take...  Read More care.

Christina Marie Stone wrote at 6:28pm
this is such a nice video of your daugheter. you should check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQK700P8nM

Savannah Maria Blackstone wrote at 6:19pm
Hi Casey! My name is Shelly, this is my daughters facebook page, I dont have one. I am a mother of two beautiful girls. We live in SC. You and your daughter have been on my mind since day one. Not a day goes by without me e...  Read Moreither watching the news, searching the internet, or asking friends for something new about you and Caylee. You both are in my prayers, if you need anything let us know. Ignore the ignorance and cruelty of people and trust no one. I am glad to see you are not accepting people, good for you. Peace~Shelly

JoAnna Jill Russell wrote at 5:57pm
I'll tell you Meaghan just what I told crazy Lilly. Try to put yourself in Casey's shoes then you would not be so judgemental.

Tatiana Rose wrote at 5:16pm
PRAYING FOR BABY CAYLEE'S SAFE RETURN HOME. People need to focus on finding your beautiful little girl instead of everything else that they hear on tv and read on the web. Caylee needs to be found and returned to her family a...  Read Morend people have seem to sidetrack from that. I pray that people keep searching and searching everywhere until the little angel is back safely in your arms Casey and in your family's.

JoAnna Jill Russell wrote at 4:43pm
Hi there Casey! How are you doing today? Had a birthday party for my nephew at Incredible Pizza yesterday. Having a lazy day today and started thinking about you a little Caylee. Wondering where can she be!!

Teena Quinn wrote at 3:46pm
Thanks foir adding me Casey. Praying Caylee is found and everything sorts itself out

Debb Weygant Scott wrote at 3:41pm
Casey , Thanks for adding me as a friend ... I can't even begin to imagine what you're all going through ... The question still remains .. where is Caylee ?? We are ALL praying for her to be found safe ....

Melody Cason wrote at 3:33pm
Hi Casey! I saw a video of you and you daughter on a blog. It was adorable. You were giving her raspberries on her belly and she was laughing. So cute.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: September 28, 2008, 08:08:52 PM »

Hey CUBBEE!!!!

I really like Rev Grund..I hate that he is being thrown under the bus too....

Awwww Nikki!!! Too cute! I like him too and I told him that I am sorry that he and his family are caught up in this..... I think his son is a hottie too!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1226 on: September 28, 2008, 08:09:41 PM »

For all who are missing...living and dead.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1227 on: September 28, 2008, 08:10:12 PM »

She deletes everything negative, so its hard to catch what people are saying.  She has these followers though that are constantly sticking up for her.  These "followers" are so stupid that they are still looking for Zanny.
Her comment prior to this latest that I posted earlier said "Do not believe their lies, its all bs" something like that...it was so ridiculous, an attempt at keeping the control of her little "fantasy".

I'm curious how many of these losers are males? No offense to you boy monkeys, but come on.  They're all hoping to hook up with the famous Casey O Marie.  Or at least brag about how some hot jail bait "friend'ed" them on myspace.   PLEASE!!

She is just like Scott Peterson ... She will get tons of propsal in prison also I bet

Yeah, but they will all be from women.  She will definitely become someone's bitch
I have to say Casey is a Ring Leader .. she won't be someone's Bioch for Long .. She will have a Harem within a short stay .... She is that kind of Girl ...and if one disobeys ...She will bite their head off.
Black Widow.
If she is put in General Population .... She will have to Survive The Mothers that are Lifers that Cant see their Kids .... So for a while she will be a Human Pinata .... for a very long time I hope.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: September 28, 2008, 08:10:25 PM »

Your right. lol

IMO...sounds like a bunch of BS   again IMO

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: September 28, 2008, 08:13:16 PM »

For all who are missing...living and dead.
That's pretty ......
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 08:14:15 PM by San » Logged

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1230 on: September 28, 2008, 08:13:18 PM »

<snip>

New information also disclosed that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped bail Casey out of jail, has withdrawn his $50,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Caylee.

Padilla told WESH 2's Michelle Meredith that he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is in a landfill, virtually impossible to find.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17564904/detail.html
I find it interesting he is pulling the money...Why would he do that?
I was wondering when he was going to do this.  I think, from what I have seen of him in the interviews, that maybe he feels responsible for all the false leads that are pulling the LE in every which way....IMO
Those landfields should have dogs to detect dead bodies

Hi Cecilita:  I have been thinking the same thing.  They say the dogs wont hit on garbage so whats the deal
I read somewhere it's really hard on the dogs to go to landfills because there are dangers there for them.  There is broken glass, needles, etc. that can hurt their paws.  They are expensive to train, not to mention they wouldn't want them hurt anyway, so sometimes it's not practical.  Not to say they never would use them, just probably not common from what I've read.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1231 on: September 28, 2008, 08:13:47 PM »

Blonde someone posted that yesterday and Yes it is Very Disturbing .truly.
I read it and my GUT fell out. just UGHHHHH arr - No words ... No Words

Has anyone seen follow up on Brians Dream .. or this post put out ?????

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: September 28, 2008, 08:16:46 PM »

Thank you San, that was magic!!!!!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: September 28, 2008, 08:16:48 PM »

Good morning !!!!!

Is there something going on Monday night??? 
What are all these cryptic messages from the last few pages??
Anyone know???

Thanks monkeys
I do not understand?????

Hi A-1;  I read something that i thought was from Richard Grund that said the truth will come out on Monday and something else posted last night from Brians Dreams where someone was asking if the Anthonys have any clue about something.  It all seemed very secretive
I'm behind so you may have already gotten your answer.  His "other blog" is on his myspace.  Just another entry under blogs.  Sammy is his dog (now deceased) so that's the reference to his thoughts on Caylee changing.

Interestingly enough, he takes the time to mention that Sammy was an inbreed. 

Have you changed your mind about what happened to Caylee? I noticed you mentioned on one of your other blogs that she is now with Sammy.

I did watch some of your videos where you tried to cast out spirits. It sounded like you were talking in another language.
Are you bilingual?

Thanks,
Madeline

Does anyone have a link to his "other blogs'?  And omygod here we go again..SAMMY WHO?!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: September 28, 2008, 08:17:20 PM »

I promise to stay on topic..I swear!! But i wanted to post this link and ask you guys to please pray for this family who just lost two children today..at the same time....http://www.greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080928/NEWS01/80928022

"God dont like ugly"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: September 28, 2008, 08:17:22 PM »

Mammy - Now let’s talk about Zenaida’s lawsuit: when asked by detectives, Casey never recognized “that” Zenaida so please GIVE ME A BREAK – do your own search and you will see there are about ten Zenaida Gonzalez’s in the Orlando area and one tracks back to many of Casey’s statements. Gonzalaz can also be spelled in different ways, so please woman you must have other things to do other than try to add to the already Anthony’s nightmare. Casey didn’t even recognize you when asked, so should I go a sue everyone that has used my name? Wait there are many Michelle Bart’s out there (even with police records, but they are not me) should I sue everyone that has my name? Please GIVE ME A BREAK.

I thought that too at first Mammy ... however I read later (per ZG's lawyer) that Casey gave the names of Zenaidas 2 kids and vehicle description to LE ... making this particular Zenaida stand out ... They claim that they hope this lawsuit will FORCE Cindy and George to give any info they may have about the truth ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: September 28, 2008, 08:17:47 PM »

Good morning !!!!!

Is there something going on Monday night??? 
What are all these cryptic messages from the last few pages??
Anyone know???

Thanks monkeys
I do not understand?????

Hi A-1;  I read something that i thought was from Richard Grund that said the truth will come out on Monday and something else posted last night from Brians Dreams where someone was asking if the Anthonys have any clue about something.  It all seemed very secretive

Have you changed your mind about what happened to Caylee? I noticed you mentioned on one of your other blogs that she is now with Sammy.

I did watch some of your videos where you tried to cast out spirits. It sounded like you were talking in another language.
Are you bilingual?

Thanks,
Madeline

Does anyone have a link to his "other blogs'?  And omygod here we go again..SAMMY WHO?!

I'm behind so you may have already gotten your answer.  His "other blog" is on his myspace.  Just another entry under blogs.  Sammy is his dog (now deceased) so that's the reference to his thoughts on Caylee changing.

Interestingly enough, he takes the time to mention that Sammy was an inbreed.
[/size]
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1237 on: September 28, 2008, 08:18:11 PM »

I don't think Casey is mentally ill.  I think she is immature and not allowed to mature.  This is just an accelerate case of Casey messing up and Cindy having to straighten it out.  Lee is a case of lack of maturity also.  At his age, he was more concerned about not being able to load a certain game onto his computer than where his niece was.  Both are victims of Cindy not allowing them to mature because she knows what is best for them and she will straighten things out for them no matter what the problem is.  Example:  Casey should be in jail, but Cindy has her home and allows Casey to be on the intenet all day while Cindy is trying to "fix" the problem for Casey.  jmo
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: September 28, 2008, 08:19:05 PM »

The Inbreed comment got me too...made me wonder about that reference....

"God dont like ugly"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: September 28, 2008, 08:20:09 PM »

You know that would hurt me more, those people writing and saying "I hope Caylee comes home soon" and stuff like that.  That would hurt more than them saying that she is a XXXXXX and  I  hate her ...................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.