March 29, 2024, 03:22:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 327815 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: September 28, 2008, 08:21:04 PM »

The Inbreed comment got me too...made me wonder about that reference....

Hi nikki:  I didn't see the comment.  What exactly did he say??  Did he relate it to Caylee??
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1241 on: September 28, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

<snip>

New information also disclosed that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped bail Casey out of jail, has withdrawn his $50,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Caylee.

Padilla told WESH 2's Michelle Meredith that he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is in a landfill, virtually impossible to find.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17564904/detail.html
I find it interesting he is pulling the money...Why would he do that?
I was wondering when he was going to do this.  I think, from what I have seen of him in the interviews, that maybe he feels responsible for all the false leads that are pulling the LE in every which way....IMO
Those landfields should have dogs to detect dead bodies

Hi Cecilita:  I have been thinking the same thing.  They say the dogs wont hit on garbage so whats the deal
I read somewhere it's really hard on the dogs to go to landfills because there are dangers there for them.  There is broken glass, needles, etc. that can hurt their paws.  They are expensive to train, not to mention they wouldn't want them hurt anyway, so sometimes it's not practical.  Not to say they never would use them, just probably not common from what I've read.
I have a close family friend that DID have a Canine Partner ... they went to NY for Body Searches ... 911. He lost his Dog afterward from the debris that was taken into his lungs. He Died.
And I used to work at a Landfill .. its not a place that you can just go look. We used to have ppl call the Landfill believe or not .... My Son was at McDonald's and accidentally threw away his retainer can we Come look for it ........ If you only knew how many Mom's called for lost Retainers ...

Garbage and Dead Bodies Too Totally Different Things. I also have known of Employee's that have witnessed Dead Bodies from emptying their hallers within the Transfer Station. Um most of them are now on permanent disability. Its a Mind #@%K to find a rotted dead corpse.

Trucks to do NOT go directly to the Landfill with Each full Load - They stop and drop at a Transfer Station. Then the Transfer Station takes the Big Boys filled ...unto the Landfill. And Each Truck has a Waste Manifest. Each Truck has everything documented - Everything.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: September 28, 2008, 08:24:45 PM »

<snip>

New information also disclosed that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped bail Casey out of jail, has withdrawn his $50,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Caylee.

Padilla told WESH 2's Michelle Meredith that he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is in a landfill, virtually impossible to find.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17564904/detail.html
I find it interesting he is pulling the money...Why would he do that?
I was wondering when he was going to do this.  I think, from what I have seen of him in the interviews, that maybe he feels responsible for all the false leads that are pulling the LE in every which way....IMO
Those landfields should have dogs to detect dead bodies

Hi Cecilita:  I have been thinking the same thing.  They say the dogs wont hit on garbage so whats the deal
I read somewhere it's really hard on the dogs to go to landfills because there are dangers there for them.  There is broken glass, needles, etc. that can hurt their paws.  They are expensive to train, not to mention they wouldn't want them hurt anyway, so sometimes it's not practical.  Not to say they never would use them, just probably not common from what I've read.
I have a close family friend that DID have a Canine Partner ... they went to NY for Body Searches ... 911. He lost his Dog afterward from the debris that was taken into his lungs. He Died.
And I used to work at a Landfill .. its not a place that you can just go look. We used to have ppl call the Landfill believe or not .... My Son was at McDonald's and accidentally threw away his retainer can we Come look for it ........ If you only knew how many Mom's called for lost Retainers ...

Garbage and Dead Bodies Too Totally Different Things. I also have known of Employee's that have witnessed Dead Bodies from emptying their hallers within the Transfer Station. Um most of them are now on permanent disability. Its a Mind #@%K to find a rotted dead corpse.

Trucks to do NOT go directly to the Landfill with Each full Load - They stop and drop at a Transfer Station. Then the Transfer Station takes the Big Boys filled ...unto the Landfill. And Each Truck has a Waste Manifest. Each Truck has everything documented - Everything.
So are you saying that if she was in a landfil, she would have been found????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: September 28, 2008, 08:25:24 PM »

Mammy - Now let’s talk about Zenaida’s lawsuit: when asked by detectives, Casey never recognized “that” Zenaida so please GIVE ME A BREAK – do your own search and you will see there are about ten Zenaida Gonzalez’s in the Orlando area and one tracks back to many of Casey’s statements. Gonzalaz can also be spelled in different ways, so please woman you must have other things to do other than try to add to the already Anthony’s nightmare. Casey didn’t even recognize you when asked, so should I go a sue everyone that has used my name? Wait there are many Michelle Bart’s out there (even with police records, but they are not me) should I sue everyone that has my name? Please GIVE ME A BREAK.

I thought that too at first Mammy ... however I read later (per ZG's lawyer) that Casey gave the names of Zenaidas 2 kids and vehicle description to LE ... making this particular Zenaida stand out ... They claim that they hope this lawsuit will FORCE Cindy and George to give any info they may have about the truth ....

If you look at my post, that was all a quote!  I gave the link to all of those words.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1244 on: September 28, 2008, 08:26:43 PM »

The Inbreed comment got me too...made me wonder about that reference....
Or maybe a hint

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: September 28, 2008, 08:29:14 PM »

You know that would hurt me more, those people writing and saying "I hope Caylee comes home soon" and stuff like that.  That would hurt more than them saying that she is a XXXXXX and  I  hate her ...................

I agree with you.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: September 28, 2008, 08:29:36 PM »

Mammy - Now let’s talk about Zenaida’s lawsuit: when asked by detectives, Casey never recognized “that” Zenaida so please GIVE ME A BREAK – do your own search and you will see there are about ten Zenaida Gonzalez’s in the Orlando area and one tracks back to many of Casey’s statements. Gonzalaz can also be spelled in different ways, so please woman you must have other things to do other than try to add to the already Anthony’s nightmare. Casey didn’t even recognize you when asked, so should I go a sue everyone that has used my name? Wait there are many Michelle Bart’s out there (even with police records, but they are not me) should I sue everyone that has my name? Please GIVE ME A BREAK.

I thought that too at first Mammy ... however I read later (per ZG's lawyer) that Casey gave the names of Zenaidas 2 kids and vehicle description to LE ... making this particular Zenaida stand out ... They claim that they hope this lawsuit will FORCE Cindy and George to give any info they may have about the truth ....

If you look at my post, that was all a quote!  I gave the link to all of those words.

aaahhh ggeezzzee sorry bout that .... I didn't open the link ... got too caught up in the words ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: September 28, 2008, 08:30:52 PM »

I wish we had a camera that worked

"God dont like ugly"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1248 on: September 28, 2008, 08:31:57 PM »

I'm really behind with all these video interviews, my mom had surgery....
Cindy says "Eric" ?? is Caylee's father.....did we get any more info? Last name? Is this true?

Eric James Baker...supposedly dead....who knows.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1249 on: September 28, 2008, 08:32:53 PM »

The Reverand Grunde... Jesse's dad will be on the Nancy Grace show on Monday to answer to some of the latest allegations....he is holding on the the hope that Caylee is still with us, but finds peace in the fact that he will see her again , either on this earth or in heaven..the reason the the cryptic message is that he did not want to seem to be self-promoting himself and his appearance...
ummm, okay? mystery = intrigue = more interest, thus self promotion, no?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: September 28, 2008, 08:32:56 PM »

If anyone wants to complain to Publix for allowing the collections for searching for Caylee at their markets.

Publix Super Markets Corporate Office
ATTN: Consumer Relations
PO Box 407
Lakeland, FL 33802-0407
800-242-1227 (store-related comments only)

BeachPotato 
Sep 28, 2008 | 8:23 PM
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4588
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: September 28, 2008, 08:32:57 PM »

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/behind-the-scenes-info/
You Don't want to read this you will get very pissed

oh wow.... But I don't know if I believe that considering it is coming from someone we don't know.

!~*Mar*~!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: September 28, 2008, 08:33:20 PM »

I wish we had a camera that worked

Me too. I am going through major withdrawals. HEY FOX...get the camera working!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1253 on: September 28, 2008, 08:34:07 PM »

Your right. lol

IMO...sounds like a bunch of BS   again IMO

Ya, right, an FBI agent gave her classified info because they knew each other years ago.  And, I'm a virgin

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: September 28, 2008, 08:34:11 PM »

aaahhh ggeezzzee sorry bout that .... I didn't open the link ... got too caught up in the words ...

np  I do that quite often.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: September 28, 2008, 08:35:55 PM »

BUMP

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: September 28, 2008, 08:37:28 PM »

Your right. lol

IMO...sounds like a bunch of BS   again IMO

Ya, right, an FBI agent gave her classified info because they knew each other years ago.  And, I'm a virgin

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: September 28, 2008, 08:38:06 PM »

If anyone wants to complain to Publix for allowing the collections for searching for Caylee at their markets.

Publix Super Markets Corporate Office
ATTN: Consumer Relations
PO Box 407
Lakeland, FL 33802-0407
800-242-1227 (store-related comments only)

BeachPotato 
Sep 28, 2008 | 8:23 PM
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4588

These are donations ... not collections ... Kid Finder Network is handing out FREE t-shirts, fliers and gummy bracelet with the Help Find Caylee website info on it ...  It was my understanding yesterday when I was there at the stand that the donations were going strictly towards printing these items to hand out free of charge to the public to get Caylee's picture out there ...  they were also handing out info on Kid Finder Network and had canvas posters of other missing children there as well ... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: September 28, 2008, 08:38:19 PM »

I'm really behind with all these video interviews, my mom had surgery....
Cindy says "Eric" ?? is Caylee's father.....did we get any more info? Last name? Is this true?

Eric James Baker...supposedly dead....who knows.

Thanks Nut!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: September 28, 2008, 08:39:26 PM »

Blonde, that was very difficult to read, but it makes sense to me.  Casey has problems with reality and seems to go in and out of it.  I can see her driving around with the body in the car and not even thinking of it until the car started to smell just awful.  Everyone says the smell was overpowering, just impossible to even stand being around. 

I also do not doubt that Caylee was drugged.  When Casey wrote that Caylee was "passed out" I think that tells a lot.  I don't think I ever said that about my kids, even when they were in a deep sleep from being very tired.

I don't doubt the sex parties either.  We have seen pix, and they are of people looking for a wild time.  I am not naive, but these were not couples parties.  They were sex as entertainment parties.

Nothing about Casey would surprise me now...unless she told the truth.  That would surprise me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.