April 25, 2024, 06:17:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329262 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1260 on: September 28, 2008, 08:39:29 PM »

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/behind-the-scenes-info/
You Don't want to read this you will get very pissed

Your right. lol

IMO...sounds like a bunch of BS   again IMO

Ya, right, an FBI agent gave her classified info because they knew each other years ago.  And, I'm a virgin

Me TOO  

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: September 28, 2008, 08:40:38 PM »

ok, i have a 5 year old who needs to go to bed..time to go make sure she gets there or she'll be too tired for school!!
If anyone has my email, please let me know if the cam starts working again...

"God dont like ugly"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: September 28, 2008, 08:42:12 PM »

The Inbreed comment got me too...made me wonder about that reference....
Or maybe a hint

Maybe during his interview on Monday night he will reveal that his son learned that Caylee was the result of incest.  Remember, Jesse had DNA testing done and it had to have been the nucleur test to determine paternity.  Jesse might have learned things through the DNA tests.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: September 28, 2008, 08:44:42 PM »

LE needs to find Eric Baker and verify him as alive or dead, the father of Caylee or not.  They also need to find his parents or other family members, because if Eric is alive or if they are alive, I think they could sue Casey and possibly her parents in civil court for negligence and causing the death of their daughter/granddaughter/niece, etc. 

Caylee's family of Anthony's is doing precious little to find her now.  But she has another family...her father's, and they might do more. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1264 on: September 28, 2008, 08:46:08 PM »

<snip>

New information also disclosed that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped bail Casey out of jail, has withdrawn his $50,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Caylee.

Padilla told WESH 2's Michelle Meredith that he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is in a landfill, virtually impossible to find.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17564904/detail.html
I find it interesting he is pulling the money...Why would he do that?
I was wondering when he was going to do this.  I think, from what I have seen of him in the interviews, that maybe he feels responsible for all the false leads that are pulling the LE in every which way....IMO
Those landfields should have dogs to detect dead bodies

Hi Cecilita:  I have been thinking the same thing.  They say the dogs wont hit on garbage so whats the deal
I read somewhere it's really hard on the dogs to go to landfills because there are dangers there for them.  There is broken glass, needles, etc. that can hurt their paws.  They are expensive to train, not to mention they wouldn't want them hurt anyway, so sometimes it's not practical.  Not to say they never would use them, just probably not common from what I've read.
I have a close family friend that DID have a Canine Partner ... they went to NY for Body Searches ... 911. He lost his Dog afterward from the debris that was taken into his lungs. He Died.
And I used to work at a Landfill .. its not a place that you can just go look. We used to have ppl call the Landfill believe or not .... My Son was at McDonald's and accidentally threw away his retainer can we Come look for it ........ If you only knew how many Mom's called for lost Retainers ...

Garbage and Dead Bodies Too Totally Different Things. I also have known of Employee's that have witnessed Dead Bodies from emptying their hallers within the Transfer Station. Um most of them are now on permanent disability. Its a Mind #@%K to find a rotted dead corpse.

Trucks to do NOT go directly to the Landfill with Each full Load - They stop and drop at a Transfer Station. Then the Transfer Station takes the Big Boys filled ...unto the Landfill. And Each Truck has a Waste Manifest. Each Truck has everything documented - Everything.
So are you saying that if she was in a landfil, she would have been found????

Depends on the Landfill itself. Depends on How they intake their Waste. Depends on if they are a Class 1 or Class II Landfill as Well. Depends on if they have a Recycling Center as well.
Depends on Who the Haller is for the Dumpsters in question.

What ever Commercial Haller that comes in Has a City Contract. They are Responsible for All Documentation. They are not allowed to go directly to a Landfill. They Must go to the Transfer Station first. Then everything is again Documented. All then put within a much larger Container - Roll off and on to the Landfill. Now that is for a City Contract Commercial Haller. City Contracts are Residential Waste.

Any Business can Hire ANY Waste Management Company for their Business. All New Ball Game. This is who lets say Amscot Hired for their Waste Disposal. They have designated routes for the Businesses for Pick up. So they more than likely go directly to the Landfill. Not Always though. Depends on how big the Waste Company is.

How it works. A truck comes into the Landfill. *** For Business Dumpsters **They have Documentation of all Dumpsters emptied. They have to have documentation. For Accounting and Environmental Standards. Each Dumpster is owned by the Company that Picks up and empty's. Each Dumpster has a Tag or Number for identification as well as location.
Every Commercial Truck that comes in to the Landfill must have a Waste Manifest that is Time Stamped within Entering the gate. The Landfill keeps a copy - the Driver keeps a Copy.
Certain Waste goes to Certain Areas  within a landfill - its all within Engineered Quadrants when put into the ground. Residential Waste/Commercial is put in one area ... lets say Gasoline/Oil tainted Dirt for example would go to another area. Every Day there is Documentation and Every day no matter how much comes into a Landfill.. they can pinpoint an area where the disposal was made from a Truck going back to manifests. I know, we had a few times they came in to the Landfill I worked at for missing people.

Just trying to explain how it works - for those interested. My answer is Yes if she was indeed put into that dumpster she could be traced. I cannot say how much of her would be viable to find. If she was placed in a plastic bag ... she would be more intact than if she was to be put into a box or just her body alone. When waste is buried into landfills - plastic bags create heat and a fluid which is called Leachate. They almost turn into a cocoon. Which creates preservation. Which in turn is why We have Recycling Centers. So many things that never break down ... that take up space. I dont mean to go on and on .. I hope I answered your question  .... I hope I helped 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: September 28, 2008, 08:48:26 PM »

If anyone wants to complain to Publix for allowing the collections for searching for Caylee at their markets.

Publix Super Markets Corporate Office
ATTN: Consumer Relations
PO Box 407
Lakeland, FL 33802-0407
800-242-1227 (store-related comments only)

BeachPotato 
Sep 28, 2008 | 8:23 PM
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4588

These are donations ... not collections ... Kid Finder Network is handing out FREE t-shirts, fliers and gummy bracelet with the Help Find Caylee website info on it ...  It was my understanding yesterday when I was there at the stand that the donations were going strictly towards printing these items to hand out free of charge to the public to get Caylee's picture out there ...  they were also handing out info on Kid Finder Network and had canvas posters of other missing children there as well ... 

http://cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/26/how_you_can_help_in_the_search_for_caylee.html

Friends and family of Caylee have been handing out fliers all over Central Florida. They have been using the Publix at Lake Underhill Road and Chickasaw Trail, in Orlando, as a central base.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: September 28, 2008, 08:48:29 PM »

Tha
<snip>

New information also disclosed that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped bail Casey out of jail, has withdrawn his $50,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Caylee.

Padilla told WESH 2's Michelle Meredith that he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is in a landfill, virtually impossible to find.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17564904/detail.html
I find it interesting he is pulling the money...Why would he do that?
I was wondering when he was going to do this.  I think, from what I have seen of him in the interviews, that maybe he feels responsible for all the false leads that are pulling the LE in every which way....IMO
Those landfields should have dogs to detect dead bodies

Hi Cecilita:  I have been thinking the same thing.  They say the dogs wont hit on garbage so whats the deal
I read somewhere it's really hard on the dogs to go to landfills because there are dangers there for them.  There is broken glass, needles, etc. that can hurt their paws.  They are expensive to train, not to mention they wouldn't want them hurt anyway, so sometimes it's not practical.  Not to say they never would use them, just probably not common from what I've read.
I have a close family friend that DID have a Canine Partner ... they went to NY for Body Searches ... 911. He lost his Dog afterward from the debris that was taken into his lungs. He Died.
And I used to work at a Landfill .. its not a place that you can just go look. We used to have ppl call the Landfill believe or not .... My Son was at McDonald's and accidentally threw away his retainer can we Come look for it ........ If you only knew how many Mom's called for lost Retainers ...

Garbage and Dead Bodies Too Totally Different Things. I also have known of Employee's that have witnessed Dead Bodies from emptying their hallers within the Transfer Station. Um most of them are now on permanent disability. Its a Mind #@%K to find a rotted dead corpse.

Trucks to do NOT go directly to the Landfill with Each full Load - They stop and drop at a Transfer Station. Then the Transfer Station takes the Big Boys filled ...unto the Landfill. And Each Truck has a Waste Manifest. Each Truck has everything documented - Everything.
So are you saying that if she was in a landfil, she would have been found????

Depends on the Landfill itself. Depends on How they intake their Waste. Depends on if they are a Class 1 or Class II Landfill as Well. Depends on if they have a Recycling Center as well.
Depends on Who the Haller is for the Dumpsters in question.

What ever Commercial Haller that comes in Has a City Contract. They are Responsible for All Documentation. They are not allowed to go directly to a Landfill. They Must go to the Transfer Station first. Then everything is again Documented. All then put within a much larger Container - Roll off and on to the Landfill. Now that is for a City Contract Commercial Haller. City Contracts are Residential Waste.

Any Business can Hire ANY Waste Management Company for their Business. All New Ball Game. This is who lets say Amscot Hired for their Waste Disposal. They have designated routes for the Businesses for Pick up. So they more than likely go directly to the Landfill. Not Always though. Depends on how big the Waste Company is.

How it works. A truck comes into the Landfill. *** For Business Dumpsters **They have Documentation of all Dumpsters emptied. They have to have documentation. For Accounting and Environmental Standards. Each Dumpster is owned by the Company that Picks up and empty's. Each Dumpster has a Tag or Number for identification as well as location.
Every Commercial Truck that comes in to the Landfill must have a Waste Manifest that is Time Stamped within Entering the gate. The Landfill keeps a copy - the Driver keeps a Copy.
Certain Waste goes to Certain Areas  within a landfill - its all within Engineered Quadrants when put into the ground. Residential Waste/Commercial is put in one area ... lets say Gasoline/Oil tainted Dirt for example would go to another area. Every Day there is Documentation and Every day no matter how much comes into a Landfill.. they can pinpoint an area where the disposal was made from a Truck going back to manifests. I know, we had a few times they came in to the Landfill I worked at for missing people.

Just trying to explain how it works - for those interested. My answer is Yes if she was indeed put into that dumpster she could be traced. I cannot say how much of her would be viable to find. If she was placed in a plastic bag ... she would be more intact than if she was to be put into a box or just her body alone. When waste is buried into landfills - plastic bags create heat and a fluid which is called Leachate. They almost turn into a cocoon. Which creates preservation. Which in turn is why We have Recycling Centers. So many things that never break down ... that take up space. I dont mean to go on and on .. I hope I answered your question  .... I hope I helped 

That was very interesting and uh creepy!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1267 on: September 28, 2008, 08:48:56 PM »

I don't know if this has already been posted, but who is this Anthony family friend?

http://www.myspace.com/helpingheroes

http://www.helpingheroes.com/

http://www.helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com/

Whoever Michelle Bart is she definitely drank the Anthony Kool-Aid.

Lisa
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1268 on: September 28, 2008, 08:49:05 PM »

The Inbreed comment got me too...made me wonder about that reference....
Or maybe a hint

Maybe during his interview on Monday night he will reveal that his son learned that Caylee was the result of incest.  Remember, Jesse had DNA testing done and it had to have been the nucleur test to determine paternity.  Jesse might have learned things through the DNA tests.

Well, I still have in the back of my head the little comment by Padilla that there's a DNA bombshell that will shock us all.

Still waiting on it!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: September 28, 2008, 08:49:20 PM »

Blonde, that was very difficult to read, but it makes sense to me.  Casey has problems with reality and seems to go in and out of it.  I can see her driving around with the body in the car and not even thinking of it until the car started to smell just awful.  Everyone says the smell was overpowering, just impossible to even stand being around. 

I also do not doubt that Caylee was drugged.  When Casey wrote that Caylee was "passed out" I think that tells a lot.  I don't think I ever said that about my kids, even when they were in a deep sleep from being very tired.

I don't doubt the sex parties either.  We have seen pix, and they are of people looking for a wild time.  I am not naive, but these were not couples parties.  They were sex as entertainment parties.

Nothing about Casey would surprise me now...unless she told the truth.  That would surprise me.
the truth would answer many questions would it not ?
well written post.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: September 28, 2008, 08:54:40 PM »

Dana

Where the heck do I click to listen to your show

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: September 28, 2008, 08:55:15 PM »

If anyone wants to complain to Publix for allowing the collections for searching for Caylee at their markets.

Publix Super Markets Corporate Office
ATTN: Consumer Relations
PO Box 407
Lakeland, FL 33802-0407
800-242-1227 (store-related comments only)

BeachPotato 
Sep 28, 2008 | 8:23 PM
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=4588

These are donations ... not collections ... Kid Finder Network is handing out FREE t-shirts, fliers and gummy bracelet with the Help Find Caylee website info on it ...  It was my understanding yesterday when I was there at the stand that the donations were going strictly towards printing these items to hand out free of charge to the public to get Caylee's picture out there ...  they were also handing out info on Kid Finder Network and had canvas posters of other missing children there as well ... 

http://cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/26/how_you_can_help_in_the_search_for_caylee.html

Friends and family of Caylee have been handing out fliers all over Central Florida. They have been using the Publix at Lake Underhill Road and Chickasaw Trail, in Orlando, as a central base.

The only tent that is in operation is now at Chickasaw Trail and Curry Ford Road ... I was there this weekend and also met up w/a search team to search a wooded area by the airport .... there were missing posters of many missing children there and info from kid finder network ... there was also a donation jar on the table but we were encouraged to take t-shirts and gummy bracelets for free just to get the word out about Caylee ... These T-shirts and bracelets cost money to print.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: September 28, 2008, 08:56:02 PM »

Dana

there is a link at
www.scaredmonkeys.com
and
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1273 on: September 28, 2008, 08:56:19 PM »

From Michelle Bart's blog regarding Casey Anthony:

Caylee Anthony: Tips, Leads, and Evidence

As Nancy Grace continues to argue with her guests and disrespects their reports and their professional opinions, fourteen weeks into the search for a missing beautiful little girl named Caylee Anthony continues to saturates the airwaves and print publications across the globe. I know Nancy is frustrated, just like the rest of us, but let’s look at both sides to this complexed and very strange case and the search for Caylee.

The media continues to report on the nontraditional lifestyle of mother Casey Anthony, reports from videos, text messages, photos, and statements from her so-called friends: yes, despite the constant lies from Casey, I have to question the evidence and the sources in which they came from: not one person has agreed Casey would harm her daughter, but yet all of these sources and so-called friends continue to turn on their friend, no one seems to be questioning why Amy and others have gone down this path to turn on Casey. I question the motives of Amy, her boyfriend Ricardo Morales (and Casey’s ex), and the others that for whatever reasons they have unveiled the lifestyle of not only Casey but also all of their partied ways. Sex, drugs, and partying not only can be traced back to Casey but to all of them, but yet only Casey is getting hung in the media for it: ummmm???

So being a crappy mother is considered living a "non-traditional" lifestyle?

Lisa
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: September 28, 2008, 08:56:53 PM »

invision

You said you spoke to Cindy yesterday at the Publix ... could you tell us a little about the conversation and your feelings about it?

bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1275 on: September 28, 2008, 08:58:14 PM »

I'm really behind with all these video interviews, my mom had surgery....
Cindy says "Eric" ?? is Caylee's father.....did we get any more info? Last name? Is this true?

Eric James Baker...supposedly dead....who knows.

I don't believe that Eric James Baker ever existed.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: September 28, 2008, 08:58:44 PM »

I don't know if this has already been posted, but who is this Anthony family friend?

http://www.myspace.com/helpingheroes

http://www.helpingheroes.com/

Whoever Michelle Bart is she definitely drank the Anthony Kool-Aid.

Lisa

Also noticed she is almost the only ne posting anything on that blog.  Very few comments from what I could see. 

Over and Out for tonight...have to watch True Blood on HBO...You all have a great evening and a better week to come. 

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: September 28, 2008, 08:59:17 PM »

Well, have any of their loved ones showed up dead or missing?  Have any of their cars had the stench of death?

Partying, sex, drugs, being out of work or lazy, blah blah blah...none of it rises to the level of a child who is missing and unreported for 31 days, by the mother's own admission.

Compared to Casey, her friends look pretty good.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1278 on: September 28, 2008, 08:59:46 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: September 28, 2008, 08:59:55 PM »

Dana

Up on the top of the page where it says Radio.

Then you will get to this page.

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 09:01:45 PM by San » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.