April 19, 2024, 10:55:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 328938 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: September 28, 2008, 09:01:00 PM »

Addition to Casey stealing Cindy's car references:   Sorry just got back home...anyway 

If GA didn't notice an odor on the 24th yet Casey was talking about the odor on the 27th, either he was lying or he discovered something on the 24th which was the gas can day.  It was a Saturday so GA and Cindy were both off and if Cindy's car was there she was most likely home too.   It couldn't be the 26th or 27th that Casey took the car because Cindy would be at work with it when George was home.  Sunday was the 25th and George worked so it would have had to be before he left for work .   

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1281 on: September 28, 2008, 09:01:46 PM »

I don't think Casey is mentally ill.  I think she is immature and not allowed to mature.  This is just an accelerate case of Casey messing up and Cindy having to straighten it out.  Lee is a case of lack of maturity also.  At his age, he was more concerned about not being able to load a certain game onto his computer than where his niece was.  Both are victims of Cindy not allowing them to mature because she knows what is best for them and she will straighten things out for them no matter what the problem is.  Example:  Casey should be in jail, but Cindy has her home and allows Casey to be on the intenet all day while Cindy is trying to "fix" the problem for Casey.  jmo

I respect your opinion, but I think you are wrong about Lee A.  To me he looks like he's lead a hard life for one being so young -- looks very old for his age.  As far as computer games, he probably needs to escape this situation that's been forced upon him by his wacho sister.  I know that when I'm stressed out I will often play computer games because it forces me to think of something else.  Just MHO
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1282 on: September 28, 2008, 09:03:14 PM »

Whoohoo!!  I love Dana...I swear if I was not already taken I would so go for him.   

Can I have the link?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1283 on: September 28, 2008, 09:03:41 PM »

TXLisa
Have you ever thought of if they Did Find Caylee Alive ....would Casey and or Cindy Retain custody of her?
After of all this...

You know that comment you made of Casey having a non-traditional parenting ... Mom style.
In the courts systems here  in Mich ... even if the Mom is a heroin addict and is a POS and the Dad is working 3 jobs trying to fight for custody ... The Mamma always Wins.

Children have no voice nor rights. They* Courts * think Ok ...give the kid to Mom because we can suck Daddy dry of his wages ... * if he is employed ( no matter if he can support himself after)  - so the State wont have to take care of the children. It Does not Work. No one Wins and it promotes domestic violence.

We Need Reforms ..at least here in my State.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: September 28, 2008, 09:04:12 PM »

Dana

Where the heck do I click to listen to your show

there is a link at
www.scaredmonkeys.com
and
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

thank you Dana   can you tell mY daughter I love her in Kuwait she is listening  her name is christy

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: September 28, 2008, 09:04:19 PM »

Dana

Where the heck do I click to listen to your show

there is a link at
www.scaredmonkeys.com
and
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

BUMP
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: September 28, 2008, 09:04:29 PM »

I don't think Casey is mentally ill.  I think she is immature and not allowed to mature.  This is just an accelerate case of Casey messing up and Cindy having to straighten it out.  Lee is a case of lack of maturity also.  At his age, he was more concerned about not being able to load a certain game onto his computer than where his niece was.  Both are victims of Cindy not allowing them to mature because she knows what is best for them and she will straighten things out for them no matter what the problem is.  Example:  Casey should be in jail, but Cindy has her home and allows Casey to be on the intenet all day while Cindy is trying to "fix" the problem for Casey.  jmo

I respect your opinion, but I think you are wrong about Lee A.  To me he looks like he's lead a hard life for one being so young -- looks very old for his age.  As far as computer games, he probably needs to escape this situation that's been forced upon him by his wacho sister.  I know that when I'm stressed out I will often play computer games because it forces me to think of something else.  Just MHO

I think you have a point G, most youth grew up on these games and it is a healthy release to some of the alternatives.  JMO   
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: September 28, 2008, 09:04:39 PM »

invision

You said you spoke to Cindy yesterday at the Publix ... could you tell us a little about the conversation and your feelings about it?
u

It was very short and too the point ... We hugged and I said "from grandmother to grandmother I am sorry ... I can not even begin to imagine" ... I asked how she was "holding up" and she said as well as could be expected and that she was taking it day by day ... 

I told her that I was from PA and she thanked me for stopping by and that soon after Caylee went missing there were two tips call in from PA ....  That was really about the extent to the convo ...

I definately see the drain this is taking on her.....  As for George ... he looked fresh, perky and not a hair out of place on his head .... very well manicured for having a granddaughter missing .... (JMO)  I did have a very hard time looking at him ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: September 28, 2008, 09:05:41 PM »

The Inbreed comment got me too...made me wonder about that reference....
Or maybe a hint

Maybe during his interview on Monday night he will reveal that his son learned that Caylee was the result of incest.  Remember, Jesse had DNA testing done and it had to have been the nucleur test to determine paternity.  Jesse might have learned things through the DNA tests.

Yes.. didn't Jesse say in an interview that he had Caylee's DNA card or something?   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1289 on: September 28, 2008, 09:06:01 PM »

Addition to Casey stealing Cindy's car references:   Sorry just got back home...anyway 

If GA didn't notice an odor on the 24th yet Casey was talking about the odor on the 27th, either he was lying or he discovered something on the 24th which was the gas can day.  It was a Saturday so GA and Cindy were both off and if Cindy's car was there she was most likely home too.   It couldn't be the 26th or 27th that Casey took the car because Cindy would be at work with it when George was home.  Sunday was the 25th and George worked so it would have had to be before he left for work .   

Don't know what calendar you are looking at, but June 27th was FRIDAY, 24th was TUESDAY.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1290 on: September 28, 2008, 09:06:15 PM »

Okay this Michelle Bart is connected with Kid Finders. 

http://www.helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com/

Would this blog not be considered a conflict of interest?

Lisa
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: September 28, 2008, 09:07:10 PM »

invision

You said you spoke to Cindy yesterday at the Publix ... could you tell us a little about the conversation and your feelings about it?
u

It was very short and too the point ... We hugged and I said "from grandmother to grandmother I am sorry ... I can not even begin to imagine" ... I asked how she was "holding up" and she said as well as could be expected and that she was taking it day by day ... 

I told her that I was from PA and she thanked me for stopping by and that soon after Caylee went missing there were two tips call in from PA ....  That was really about the extent to the convo ...

I definately see the drain this is taking on her.....  As for George ... he looked fresh, perky and not a hair out of place on his head .... very well manicured for having a granddaughter missing .... (JMO)  I did have a very hard time looking at him ....

Thanks, invision.

You are a better woman than I  LOL

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: September 28, 2008, 09:08:36 PM »

invision

u

I would have a hard time looking at him also.  Usually happens when I think someone is guilty of something.  They turn my stomach and I can't look at them.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1293 on: September 28, 2008, 09:09:14 PM »

TXLisa
Have you ever thought of if they Did Find Caylee Alive ....would Casey and or Cindy Retain custody of her?
After of all this...

You know that comment you made of Casey having a non-traditional parenting ... Mom style.
In the courts systems here  in Mich ... even if the Mom is a heroin addict and is a POS and the Dad is working 3 jobs trying to fight for custody ... The Mamma always Wins.

Children have no voice nor rights. They* Courts * think Ok ...give the kid to Mom because we can suck Daddy dry of his wages ... * if he is employed ( no matter if he can support himself after)  - so the State wont have to take care of the children. It Does not Work. No one Wins and it promotes domestic violence.

We Need Reforms ..at least here in my State.

I thought about the same thing, too.  I feel it is a shame that there is no Guardian Ad Litem for Caylee right now.  Deceased or not, there really needs to be one.

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1294 on: September 28, 2008, 09:09:39 PM »

invision

u

Thanks, invision.

In those brief minutes spent with the Anthony's...Invision do you walk away feeling as if your have made a long time friend...sort of like how Clint and Anita felt?  Just currious...of course

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1295 on: September 28, 2008, 09:09:41 PM »

I think you have a point G, most youth grew up on these games and it is a healthy release to some of the alternatives.  JMO   

I also meant to add that I think growing up in that family it has always been about Casey.  BTW, I play spider solitaire not those new fancy games 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: September 28, 2008, 09:10:07 PM »

invision

u

I would have a hard time looking at him also.  Usually happens when I think someone is guilty of something.  They turn my stomach and I can't look at them.

I guess that's where we would differ.  I would have my eyes right on him.  Stare holes through him...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1297 on: September 28, 2008, 09:10:08 PM »

MaryMary remember Cindy walking from the police station/court house which ever ...and she defiantly says to the Camera ...there was no Odor ..it was rotten pizza in the back of the car ... rotting with maggots .... Which we all know she changed her story ..at that time.
Her being a Nurse, Georgie being a Cop ... they smelled it  CAR when it was and know what it was ..yet have changed their position since. And Cindy saying she has never never smelled burnt flesh ...all the years of her being a RN - Licensed since 1979. You and I know she has smelled a Burn and or burnt person and or death. Who is she kidding

they are all liars ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: September 28, 2008, 09:11:42 PM »

invision

u

I definitely see the drain this is taking on her.....  As for George ... he looked fresh, perky and not a hair out of place on his head .... very well manicured for having a granddaughter missing .... (JMO)  I did have a very hard time looking at him ....

Thanks, invision.

I was in total shock when they pulled up to be honest with you .... I just looked up and said "dear GOD please don't let me offer my opinion to these people" ... when she walked up to the tent ... I saw a broken, lost grandmother ... and the "grandma" in me took over ....

I did not feel it necessary to discuss the case w/her ... only say I am sorry for her "loss"  (regardless of Caylee's fate at this point ... she has lost a granddaughter)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: September 28, 2008, 09:12:16 PM »

Whoohoo!!  I love Dana...I swear if I was not already taken I would so go for him.   

Can I have the link?

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.