April 16, 2024, 12:50:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 328690 times)
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1300 on: September 28, 2008, 09:12:19 PM »

Here's a link to Michelle Bart's resume, it sounds like another PR firm.

What do you all make of it?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: September 28, 2008, 09:12:53 PM »

invision

You said you spoke to Cindy yesterday at the Publix ... could you tell us a little about the conversation and your feelings about it?
u

It was very short and too the point ... We hugged and I said "from grandmother to grandmother I am sorry ... I can not even begin to imagine" ... I asked how she was "holding up" and she said as well as could be expected and that she was taking it day by day ... 

I told her that I was from PA and she thanked me for stopping by and that soon after Caylee went missing there were two tips call in from PA ....  That was really about the extent to the convo ...

I definitely see the drain this is taking on her.....  As for George ... he looked fresh, perky and not a hair out of place on his head .... very well manicured for having a granddaughter missing .... (JMO)  I did have a very hard time looking at him ....

Thanks, invision.

You are a better woman than I  LOL

I was in total shock when they pulled up to be honest with you .... I just looked up and said "dear GOD please don't let me offer my opinion to these people" ... when she walked up to the tent ... I saw a broken, lost grandmother ... and the "grandma" in me took over ....

I did not feel it necessary to discuss the case w/her ... only say I am sorry for her "loss"  (regardless of Caylee's fate at this point ... she has lost a granddaughter)
Wow Invinsion, I have all new respect for you.  I think I luv you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1302 on: September 28, 2008, 09:13:12 PM »

Oops, forgot to add the link.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/helpingheroes
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1303 on: September 28, 2008, 09:13:23 PM »

TXLisa
Have you ever thought of if they Did Find Caylee Alive ....would Casey and or Cindy Retain custody of her?
After of all this...

You know that comment you made of Casey having a non-traditional parenting ... Mom style.
In the courts systems here  in Mich ... even if the Mom is a heroin addict and is a POS and the Dad is working 3 jobs trying to fight for custody ... The Mamma always Wins.

Children have no voice nor rights. They* Courts * think Ok ...give the kid to Mom because we can suck Daddy dry of his wages ... * if he is employed ( no matter if he can support himself after)  - so the State wont have to take care of the children. It Does not Work. No one Wins and it promotes domestic violence.

We Need Reforms ..at least here in my State.

I thought about the same thing, too.  I feel it is a shame that there is no Guardian Ad Litem for Caylee right now.  Deceased or not, there really needs to be one.

Lisa
I agree

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: September 28, 2008, 09:13:38 PM »

Addition to Casey stealing Cindy's car references:   Sorry just got back home...anyway 

If GA didn't notice an odor on the 24th yet Casey was talking about the odor on the 27th, either he was lying or he discovered something on the 24th which was the gas can day.  It was a Saturday so GA and Cindy were both off and if Cindy's car was there she was most likely home too.   It couldn't be the 26th or 27th that Casey took the car because Cindy would be at work with it when George was home.  Sunday was the 25th and George worked so it would have had to be before he left for work .   

[/quote
The Roman numeral calendar now extinct...    

Don't know what calendar you are looking at, but June 27th was FRIDAY, 24th was TUESDAY.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: September 28, 2008, 09:14:25 PM »

invision

You said you spoke to Cindy yesterday at the Publix ... could you tell us a little about the conversation and your feelings about it?
u

It was very short and too the point ... We hugged and I said "from grandmother to grandmother I am sorry ... I can not even begin to imagine" ... I asked how she was "holding up" and she said as well as could be expected and that she was taking it day by day ... 

I told her that I was from PA and she thanked me for stopping by and that soon after Caylee went missing there were two tips call in from PA ....  That was really about the extent to the convo ...

I definitely see the drain this is taking on her.....  As for George ... he looked fresh, perky and not a hair out of place on his head .... very well manicured for having a granddaughter missing .... (JMO)  I did have a very hard time looking at him ....

Thanks, invision.

You are a better woman than I  LOL

I was in total shock when they pulled up to be honest with you .... I just looked up and said "dear GOD please don't let me offer my opinion to these people" ... when she walked up to the tent ... I saw a broken, lost grandmother ... and the "grandma" in me took over ....

I did not feel it necessary to discuss the case w/her ... only say I am sorry for her "loss"  (regardless of Caylee's fate at this point ... she has lost a granddaughter)

That's because you are such a caring, loving person.
I respect that.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: September 28, 2008, 09:14:32 PM »

<snip>

New information also disclosed that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped bail Casey out of jail, has withdrawn his $50,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Caylee.

Padilla told WESH 2's Michelle Meredith that he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is in a landfill, virtually impossible to find.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17564904/detail.html
I find it interesting he is pulling the money...Why would he do that?
I was wondering when he was going to do this.  I think, from what I have seen of him in the interviews, that maybe he feels responsible for all the false leads that are pulling the LE in every which way....IMO
Those landfields should have dogs to detect dead bodies

Hi Cecilita:  I have been thinking the same thing.  They say the dogs wont hit on garbage so whats the deal
I read somewhere it's really hard on the dogs to go to landfills because there are dangers there for them.  There is broken glass, needles, etc. that can hurt their paws.  They are expensive to train, not to mention they wouldn't want them hurt anyway, so sometimes it's not practical.  Not to say they never would use them, just probably not common from what I've read.
I have a close family friend that DID have a Canine Partner ... they went to NY for Body Searches ... 911. He lost his Dog afterward from the debris that was taken into his lungs. He Died.
And I used to work at a Landfill .. its not a place that you can just go look. We used to have ppl call the Landfill believe or not .... My Son was at McDonald's and accidentally threw away his retainer can we Come look for it ........ If you only knew how many Mom's called for lost Retainers ...

Garbage and Dead Bodies Too Totally Different Things. I also have known of Employee's that have witnessed Dead Bodies from emptying their hallers within the Transfer Station. Um most of them are now on permanent disability. Its a Mind #@%K to find a rotted dead corpse.

Trucks to do NOT go directly to the Landfill with Each full Load - They stop and drop at a Transfer Station. Then the Transfer Station takes the Big Boys filled ...unto the Landfill. And Each Truck has a Waste Manifest. Each Truck has everything documented - Everything.
So are you saying that if she was in a landfil, she would have been found????

Depends on the Landfill itself. Depends on How they intake their Waste. Depends on if they are a Class 1 or Class II Landfill as Well. Depends on if they have a Recycling Center as well.
Depends on Who the Haller is for the Dumpsters in question.

What ever Commercial Haller that comes in Has a City Contract. They are Responsible for All Documentation. They are not allowed to go directly to a Landfill. They Must go to the Transfer Station first. Then everything is again Documented. All then put within a much larger Container - Roll off and on to the Landfill. Now that is for a City Contract Commercial Haller. City Contracts are Residential Waste.

Any Business can Hire ANY Waste Management Company for their Business. All New Ball Game. This is who lets say Amscot Hired for their Waste Disposal. They have designated routes for the Businesses for Pick up. So they more than likely go directly to the Landfill. Not Always though. Depends on how big the Waste Company is.

How it works. A truck comes into the Landfill. *** For Business Dumpsters **They have Documentation of all Dumpsters emptied. They have to have documentation. For Accounting and Environmental Standards. Each Dumpster is owned by the Company that Picks up and empty's. Each Dumpster has a Tag or Number for identification as well as location.
Every Commercial Truck that comes in to the Landfill must have a Waste Manifest that is Time Stamped within Entering the gate. The Landfill keeps a copy - the Driver keeps a Copy.
Certain Waste goes to Certain Areas  within a landfill - its all within Engineered Quadrants when put into the ground. Residential Waste/Commercial is put in one area ... lets say Gasoline/Oil tainted Dirt for example would go to another area. Every Day there is Documentation and Every day no matter how much comes into a Landfill.. they can pinpoint an area where the disposal was made from a Truck going back to manifests. I know, we had a few times they came in to the Landfill I worked at for missing people.

Just trying to explain how it works - for those interested. My answer is Yes if she was indeed put into that dumpster she could be traced. I cannot say how much of her would be viable to find. If she was placed in a plastic bag ... she would be more intact than if she was to be put into a box or just her body alone. When waste is buried into landfills - plastic bags create heat and a fluid which is called Leachate. They almost turn into a cocoon. Which creates preservation. Which in turn is why We have Recycling Centers. So many things that never break down ... that take up space. I dont mean to go on and on .. I hope I answered your question  .... I hope I helped 

Deannie, very informative post, Thank you for taking the time to write it, &  it helped me understand questions i had about landfills. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: September 28, 2008, 09:14:47 PM »

Dugga is in the cage.  I know absolutly nothing about you.  I admire you from afar for the work that you do!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1308 on: September 28, 2008, 09:14:49 PM »

Addition to Casey stealing Cindy's car references:   Sorry just got back home...anyway 

If GA didn't notice an odor on the 24th yet Casey was talking about the odor on the 27th, either he was lying or he discovered something on the 24th which was the gas can day.  It was a Saturday so GA and Cindy were both off and if Cindy's car was there she was most likely home too.   It couldn't be the 26th or 27th that Casey took the car because Cindy would be at work with it when George was home.  Sunday was the 25th and George worked so it would have had to be before he left for work .   

The 24th was a Wednesday?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: September 28, 2008, 09:14:51 PM »

[/quote
The Roman numeral calendar now extinct...    

Don't know what calendar you are looking at, but June 27th was FRIDAY, 24th was TUESDAY.
Sorry I am not the ultimate multi-tasker, but I will refigure my calculations...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: September 28, 2008, 09:14:53 PM »

invision

u

I definately see the drain this is taking on her.....  As for George ... he looked fresh, perky and not a hair out of place on his head .... very well manicured for having a granddaughter missing .... (JMO)  I did have a very hard time looking at him ....

I would have a hard time looking at him also.  Usually happens when I think someone is guilty of something.  They turn my stomach and I can't look at them.

I guess that's where we would differ.  I would have my eyes right on him.  Stare holes through him...

That would NOT have benefited Caylee in any way .... SHE is why I traveled to FLA from PA to help search ....  Besides ... it would be way too much to expect my family to travel to FLA to bail me out of jail!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: September 28, 2008, 09:15:21 PM »

The only tent that is in operation is now at Chickasaw Trail and Curry Ford Road ... I was there this weekend and also met up w/a search team to search a wooded area by the airport .... there were missing posters of many missing children there and info from kid finder network ... there was also a donation jar on the table but we were encouraged to take t-shirts and gummy bracelets for free just to get the word out about Caylee ... These T-shirts and bracelets cost money to print.
invision
thanks for the info..   
I thought Kid Finder Network  kinda pulled out from the Anthony's? I thought the latest thing was Caylee was taken to PR.... ?
You are a much better person than I,
If I had to talked to Cindy  I would be saying put Casye's butt in jail... you missed the boat with her...but just might be able to help Caylee.  We parents have a love for our children  but their success / failure is in part becuase of us...
But Grand Kids are special...   

You won't forget my eyes
Ooh deep inside you realize
You're gonna see me wherever you go
You're gonna hear me on your radio
There you are in your car
You hear a voice that's calling
"Do you want me
Do you want me"

JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1312 on: September 28, 2008, 09:16:08 PM »

I don't know if this has already been posted, but who is this Anthony family friend?

http://www.myspace.com/helpingheroes

http://www.helpingheroes.com/

http://www.helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com/

Whoever Michelle Bart is she definitely drank the Anthony Kool-Aid.

Lisa

I checked out the helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com site for Michelle Bart.  The frames for this site and the sidebars are in Dutch!  Is Michelle Dutch??
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: September 28, 2008, 09:16:20 PM »

Here's a link to Michelle Bart's resume, it sounds like another PR firm.

What do you all make of it?

From what I have read about this woman, she appears to be an event planner for non-profits.  Perhaps she and Casey can share room sets & upselling ideas from their past experiences, jobs, etc.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: September 28, 2008, 09:16:30 PM »

The 24th was a Wednesday?
How come everyone finally responds when I screw it up big time   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1315 on: September 28, 2008, 09:17:55 PM »

The 24th was a Tuesday?

edit
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: September 28, 2008, 09:18:11 PM »

Clint Van Zandt thinks Casey chloroformed her child so she could go out and do her thing.  He thinks Casey was a sociopath and thinks she buried her in the back yard and dug her up and drove around with her.  All this woman has done is tell lie after lie after lie.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1317 on: September 28, 2008, 09:18:40 PM »

Invision, you say you have traveled to help with the search, bless you my dear!! 
Have you been able to help with searches?  What searches are going on right now?  Are you just working with Kid Finders or were you able to hook up with Joseph?  Have you heard anyone within your searches talk about the landfill?
Sorry, I am just very curious...anyone have a date for TES's return? 
Again, way to go!!

dockitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1318 on: September 28, 2008, 09:18:57 PM »

Hello    

DIG UP THAT BUSH IN ANTHONY YARD!!
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1319 on: September 28, 2008, 09:19:43 PM »

Dugga is in the cage.  I know absolutly nothing about you.  I admire you from afar for the work that you do!!!!!!
Awww, thanks Always! I'm feeling the love!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.