April 18, 2024, 09:20:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 328862 times)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: September 28, 2008, 09:28:34 PM »

Hello    

Hi dockitty  >".."< 

Hi to all the head honchos here.  Should I run for cover? 

Hiya head honchos!! Slow down ..i'm right behind ya..

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: September 28, 2008, 09:28:48 PM »

I think jaggard has a point that Casey is extremely immature and "undeveloped" in terms of responsibility, etc.

Cindy has kept her in a childlike position.  And Casey may want to break away but she is also afraid to and perhaps just too plain lazy to get on with her life as an adult.

Casey is spoiled and self-centered, and when taken to extreme, that is narcissism, a mental condition.

I think laziness is a big part of Casey's problem.  Too lazy and indifferent to finish high school, even though she lacked just a credit or two.  Two lazy to work at a job.  Too lazy to do much around the house, in all probability.  I have heard Cindy does all the cooking and cleaning and yard work.  Too lazy to be a mother. 

In a way, it is a case of arrested development.  Casey wants to be the eternal adolescent, the female slacker, imo, who has no responsibilities but to party hard.

But she must feel some shame about it, too.  She does not admit to anyone of her friends that she is unemployed.  She exaggerates her education, her experience and claims to have a rather glamorous job planning special events.  She lies about having money or steals to get it because she does not want to be seen as poor or needy.

LE said that she even kept a phony notebook flled with appointments and notes about events she was planning for Universal Studios...all made up in her vivid imagination so that people would not know the truth, that she had no job and as Cindy wrote online "no money, no future."
What you just described is a sociopath.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: September 28, 2008, 09:28:52 PM »

Clint said Orange County Sheriff's Office is building one brick at a time.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1343 on: September 28, 2008, 09:28:52 PM »

If you lie about the little things, you lie about the big things.

No truer words have been spoken.

Indeed.

Lisa
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: September 28, 2008, 09:29:17 PM »

Joseph was working a case and did not go along ... I did speak w/him several times last week though ... I went with a small group of ppl that he refered me to ... some had been with Gale St John's group and some were just individuals that do not want to trek the wood by themselves ... there was only one woman there that hands out fliers and searches ... but I don't think she is from Kid Finders .... numbers for searchers are slim ... only 11 on Saturday  when I went ....

Landfills are not an option according to them ... to many dangers (used needles and stuff) and chances are very slim for a recovery since she had a month head start ...

No one had any info on TES returning (I ask)
Thank you!  What an honorable thing you are doing.  Cindy is honored to have been able to hug you.

Unfortunately I didn't know that there were ppl searching during the week as Jospeh told me they only went out on the weekends .... I only had one day to search as we had to come back home today .... I did meet some great people and hope to return at a later date to help again .... It really was a surreal experience ...

Okey doke guys .... I'm beat ... niterzzz to you all

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: September 28, 2008, 09:29:39 PM »

Okay trying this again

The 24th was a Tues.  Cindy should be at work, so unless it was after 6:00pm her car wouldn't be at the house.  Same goes with 25th Wed., 26th Thurs, and 27th Friday.  So it's true it had to be on Friday because that was the only day he was off.  Caylee abandoned her car at 7:00am on Friday so someone had to drive her back to the Anthony's house.  Sorry if this was already established I have been in and out all day and rushing my posts.   
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1346 on: September 28, 2008, 09:29:52 PM »

Did anybody else catch this in interview #3 with Cindy?  She and the two detectives, Melich and Edwards, I believe, shift around and switch seats so that she can be closer to the calendar as they go over dates.   Melich picks up her purse and puts it on the table and says something to the effect that he didn't want her to leave without it as it was kind of hidden under the chair she had been sitting in.  Get this huge implication......

Cindy:  "Women don't leave their purses in cars or other places."

Edwards; "Naahhh....sometimes it happens"

Cindy:  "Noooo, not usually"

When you hear her tone, you know exactly what she means.   (Casey couldn't have been the one to have left the purse and/or car at the Amscot.)

I just want to throttle these people.   I could, too.  I'm pretty buff for a "girl".   LOL!  I kid.
I'm so busy carrying the kids stuff, i always leave my purse in the car..I know that is not what caused casey to leave hers in there..I still think she wanted to worry her mother
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: September 28, 2008, 09:29:54 PM »

Hi Red, I have never had the pleasure to talk to you. 

I think as well -

The Bigger the Tale ... the more Fishy it becomes.
Seems all the Anthony's have this communication style of Saying a LOT in great detail of nonsence when explaining things.

The Truth is never stated in a long drawn out fashion - Its just said.

Defense attorneys like to use the saying, "Just because she lied, doesn't make her a killer".

I have another saying as a rebuttal to those same said Def attys ... "Innocent people do not lie ... they do not have to."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: September 28, 2008, 09:31:09 PM »

goopd night and thanks again, invision!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: September 28, 2008, 09:31:36 PM »

invision

You said you spoke to Cindy yesterday at the Publix ... could you tell us a little about the conversation and your feelings about it?
u

It was very short and too the point ... We hugged and I said "from grandmother to grandmother I am sorry ... I can not even begin to imagine" ... I asked how she was "holding up" and she said as well as could be expected and that she was taking it day by day ... 

I told her that I was from PA and she thanked me for stopping by and that soon after Caylee went missing there were two tips call in from PA ....  That was really about the extent to the convo ...

I definately see the drain this is taking on her.....  As for George ... he looked fresh, perky and not a hair out of place on his head .... very well manicured for having a granddaughter missing .... (JMO)  I did have a very hard time looking at him ....

I would have a hard time looking at him also.  Usually happens when I think someone is guilty of something.  They turn my stomach and I can't look at them.

I guess that's where we would differ.  I would have my eyes right on him.  Stare holes through him...

That would NOT have benefited Caylee in any way .... SHE is why I traveled to FLA from PA to help search ....  Besides ... it would be way too much to expect my family to travel to FLA to bail me out of jail!

Invision - I admire the way you handled the situation when you came into contact with George and Cindy.  I think it's called character.  I don't know if I could have done as well as you did.  Can you tell us anything about the searches.  Who did you search with and where did you search? Was LE with you?  Did you follow suggestions from LE?
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1350 on: September 28, 2008, 09:31:39 PM »

Addition to Casey stealing Cindy's car references:   Sorry just got back home...anyway 

If GA didn't notice an odor on the 24th yet Casey was talking about the odor on the 27th, either he was lying or he discovered something on the 24th which was the gas can day.  It was a Saturday so GA and Cindy were both off and if Cindy's car was there she was most likely home too.   It couldn't be the 26th or 27th that Casey took the car because Cindy would be at work with it when George was home.  Sunday was the 25th and George worked so it would have had to be before he left for work .   

[/quote
The Roman numeral calendar now extinct...    

Don't know what calendar you are looking at, but June 27th was FRIDAY, 24th was TUESDAY.

LOL... you had my head spinning there for a second.  Had to go check on those dates. 
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: September 28, 2008, 09:32:27 PM »

thank you dana  God now I am crying and cant type
and she heard you loud and clear

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: September 28, 2008, 09:33:27 PM »

thank you dana  God now I am crying and cant type
and she heard you loud and clear

Smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: September 28, 2008, 09:33:34 PM »

Red stated:
Defense attorneys like to use the saying, "Just because she lied, doesn't make her a killer".

I have another saying as a rebuttal to those same said Def attys ... "Innocent people do not lie ... they do not have to."

Well stated!
I absolutely agree!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1354 on: September 28, 2008, 09:33:52 PM »

Hi Red, I have never had the pleasure to talk to you. 

I think as well -

The Bigger the Tale ... the more Fishy it becomes.
Seems all the Anthony's have this communication style of Saying a LOT in great detail of nonsence when explaining things.

The Truth is never stated in a long drawn out fashion - Its just said.

If the Anthony's were to ever get to the point, it would be very bad news for them!!  Hence the beating around the bush.   
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: September 28, 2008, 09:34:20 PM »

I think jaggard has a point that Casey is extremely immature and "undeveloped" in terms of responsibility, etc.

Cindy has kept her in a childlike position.  And Casey may want to break away but she is also afraid to and perhaps just too plain lazy to get on with her life as an adult.

Casey is spoiled and self-centered, and when taken to extreme, that is narcissism, a mental condition.

I think laziness is a big part of Casey's problem.  Too lazy and indifferent to finish high school, even though she lacked just a credit or two.  Two lazy to work at a job.  Too lazy to do much around the house, in all probability.  I have heard Cindy does all the cooking and cleaning and yard work.  Too lazy to be a mother. 

In a way, it is a case of arrested development.  Casey wants to be the eternal adolescent, the female slacker, imo, who has no responsibilities but to party hard.

But she must feel some shame about it, too.  She does not admit to anyone of her friends that she is unemployed.  She exaggerates her education, her experience and claims to have a rather glamorous job planning special events.  She lies about having money or steals to get it because she does not want to be seen as poor or needy.

LE said that she even kept a phony notebook flled with appointments and notes about events she was planning for Universal Studios...all made up in her vivid imagination so that people would not know the truth, that she had no job and as Cindy wrote online "no money, no future."

You know thats pretty much how Rev grund described his beloved dog sammie, that and how he was a product of in breeding......

He was a 170 lb Rottweiler with the mind of a puppy. He was a product of in breeding and never grew up

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: September 28, 2008, 09:37:56 PM »

invision

You said you spoke to Cindy yesterday at the Publix ... could you tell us a little about the conversation and your feelings about it?
u

It was very short and too the point ... We hugged and I said "from grandmother to grandmother I am sorry ... I can not even begin to imagine" ... I asked how she was "holding up" and she said as well as could be expected and that she was taking it day by day ... 

I told her that I was from PA and she thanked me for stopping by and that soon after Caylee went missing there were two tips call in from PA ....  That was really about the extent to the convo ...

I definately see the drain this is taking on her.....  As for George ... he looked fresh, perky and not a hair out of place on his head .... very well manicured for having a granddaughter missing .... (JMO)  I did have a very hard time looking at him ....

I would have a hard time looking at him also.  Usually happens when I think someone is guilty of something.  They turn my stomach and I can't look at them.

I guess that's where we would differ.  I would have my eyes right on him.  Stare holes through him...

That would NOT have benefited Caylee in any way .... SHE is why I traveled to FLA from PA to help search ....  Besides ... it would be way too much to expect my family to travel to FLA to bail me out of jail!

Invision - I admire the way you handled the situation when you came into contact with George and Cindy.  I think it's called character.  I don't know if I could have done as well as you did.  Can you tell us anything about the searches.  Who did you search with and where did you search? Was LE with you?  Did you follow suggestions from LE?

The only searches going on now are private individuals ... some were from Gale St Johns group and some were from Josephs group and some just individual ppl ... the group is "headed" by a guy that posts/blogs (whatever he does) on Brians Dreams (I'm personally not a fan of the site BUT this guy was who Joseph refered me to since there are no other search parties)

No ... LE did not go w/us and it is my understanding that they are not "supportive" of searches ... not really sure why .... almost leads me to think they may have more info than we know about the location of the body ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1357 on: September 28, 2008, 09:39:33 PM »

Hi Dana!

Just curious, do you have a way of knowing how many people click on and listen to your taped shows?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: September 28, 2008, 09:40:15 PM »

LE is not "supportive" of searches,  well that's says a whole lot, doesnt  it????????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1359 on: September 28, 2008, 09:40:27 PM »

invision

u

The only searches going on now are private individuals ... some were from Gale St Johns group and some were from Josephs group and some just individual ppl ... the group is "headed" by a guy that posts/blogs (whatever he does) on Brians Dreams (I'm personally not a fan of the site BUT this guy was who Joseph refered me to since there are no other search parties)

No ... LE did not go w/us and it is my understanding that they are not "supportive" of searches ... not really sure why .... almost leads me to think they may have more info than we know about the location of the body ...

I hope le already has the body and they are just waiting for all the test to come back
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.