April 25, 2024, 05:59:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329261 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #140 on: September 27, 2008, 10:18:34 PM »

Hi I am home.  i expected to find my computer in a million plastic shards when I got here.  I was wondering, I havent got to read hardly anything - is there anything that really stood out?????
Glad to hear you made it home safely.  Nothing new other than the George Anthony audio interrogation.  Smile

Carpe is putting together a video..everyone is changing their avi for halloween..(well almost everyone)

We still have not found Caylee..but listen to GA's interrogation its very enlightening....to say the least.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: September 27, 2008, 10:22:05 PM »

Well goodnight Monkeys. I had a sleepless night last night so Im off to la la land.

Thanks to all those who helped this new monkey to find the halloween avi's.

Sweet dreams,
Mtnmom
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: September 27, 2008, 10:24:17 PM »

Well goodnight Monkeys. I had a sleepless night last night so Im off to la la land.

Thanks to all those who helped this new monkey to find the halloween avi's.

Sweet dreams,
Mtnmom

Good night, sweet dreams, Mtnmom Wink

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: September 27, 2008, 10:26:13 PM »

Hi I am home.  i expected to find my computer in a million plastic shards when I got here.  I was wondering, I havent got to read hardly anything - is there anything that really stood out?????
Glad to hear you made it home safely.  Nothing new other than the George Anthony audio interrogation.  Smile

Carpe is putting together a video..everyone is changing their avi for halloween..(well almost everyone)

We still have not found Caylee..but listen to GA's interrogation its very enlightening....to say the least.

Canadian Thanksgiving is on October 13th ... prior to Halloween.  I would appreciate if Ducky and I could be dressed up to reflect the occassion.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #144 on: September 27, 2008, 10:28:59 PM »

Hi Monkeys,  catching up as usual.

I brought this over for Janet.

[quote Janet]
It may imply that Cindy/George and/or the credit card companies may be forced to file charges but ... if somebody fraudulently puts charges on a credit card ... is the owner of the credit card not reimbursed?

That is my understanding in regards to my Visa.

Janet

However,  if the theft is caused by a known person/family member, you HAVE to press charges before they will even consider crediting your account for the loss.  Depending on how big the loss, they would go to court with company attorneys to get restitution.   But the amount had to be pretty large, to be worth paying court costs, etc.   So my guess, is since we know Cindy has repeatedly, publicly stated Casey stole the money, unless she presses charges, the Credit card company will make Cindy pay the amount.  Which, I'm sure she did!  Or those charges would have been brought out too, like Amy's.

When Discover Card first started back in '85, when I became employed, after a years stint in the New Account dept. I worked in the Security/Fraud dept.  Boy do I have some interesting stories, I won't go into here and now!   But one of the obvious, is how they worked with LE to follow suspected criminals by their credit card use.  I remember, they found a murdered man, in the trunk of his own car, after using this method, but they tracked them down after it was too late.    I believe, most people in this day and age, know how easy it is to work with Credit Card companies to track there whereabouts, by where they are using the cards, which are typically stolen.

Just had to throw that in,  back to catching up, like usual!   Hopefully be caught up soon!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: September 27, 2008, 10:31:55 PM »

In Canada Sears cards have all been turned into Master Cards now. I got mine about 3 weeks ago.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: September 27, 2008, 10:37:34 PM »

Thank you very much!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: September 27, 2008, 10:39:11 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/27/petition_protests_possible_movie_deal_on_caylee.html

Baez Reviews Newly-Released Documents
Saturday, September 27, 2008 6:10:55 PM

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's lawyer said his firm is now going over the newly-released documents to make sure they're accurate.

A firm representing Jose Baez released a statement Friday and said they're going over each line because "history has proven that even official papers could be altered."

The statement went on to criticize the media for its reporting of the case, but did say none of the newly released documents held any surprises.

News 13 attempted to set up an interview with Baez, but his representative said the attorney has an agreement with a national network to provide exclusive interviews through next week.  $$$$$$$$

That is soooo disgusting.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: September 27, 2008, 10:42:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys,  catching up as usual.

I brought this over for Janet.

[quote Janet]
It may imply that Cindy/George and/or the credit card companies may be forced to file charges but ... if somebody fraudulently puts charges on a credit card ... is the owner of the credit card not reimbursed?

That is my understanding in regards to my Visa.

Janet

However,  if the theft is caused by a known person/family member, you HAVE to press charges before they will even consider crediting your account for the loss.  Depending on how big the loss, they would go to court with company attorneys to get restitution.   But the amount had to be pretty large, to be worth paying court costs, etc.   So my guess, is since we know Cindy has repeatedly, publicly stated Casey stole the money, unless she presses charges, the Credit card company will make Cindy pay the amount.  Which, I'm sure she did!  Or those charges would have been brought out too, like Amy's.

When Discover Card first started back in '85, when I became employed, after a years stint in the New Account dept. I worked in the Security/Fraud dept.  Boy do I have some interesting stories, I won't go into here and now!   But one of the obvious, is how they worked with LE to follow suspected criminals by their credit card use.  I remember, they found a murdered man, in the trunk of his own car, after using this method, but they tracked them down after it was too late.    I believe, most people in this day and age, know how easy it is to work with Credit Card companies to track there whereabouts, by where they are using the cards, which are typically stolen.

Just had to throw that in,  back to catching up, like usual!   Hopefully be caught up soon!

That is what I thought.

A couple months ago ... charges from a local restaurant appeared twice on our statement.  It was an obvious mistake by the new waitress who served us.  I contacted the owner of the  restaurant and ... informed him that I was contacting VISA.  VISA immediately reversed one of the charges on our next statement.

I believe there is a time limited after you receive your statement to report any discrepancies.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
InnerMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: September 27, 2008, 10:43:06 PM »

Hi Monkeys

This is my 1st post - my 1st forum. I've hung out here for weeks. Reading everything.  You are the best - I've laughed with you and cried with you over this case.  I read on a lot of sites, but your group really finds the stuff and really go all out when it comes to getting things done.  I really like the way you all work together in throwing ideas around and the pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together.

Anyway, I finally decided to join in the fun.  Forgive my awkwardness if you will in posting as this is new to me.  Thanks!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: September 27, 2008, 10:44:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys

This is my 1st post - my 1st forum. I've hung out here for weeks. Reading everything.  You are the best - I've laughed with you and cried with you over this case.  I read on a lot of sites, but your group really finds the stuff and really go all out when it comes to getting things done.  I really like the way you all work together in throwing ideas around and the pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together.

Anyway, I finally decided to join in the fun.  Forgive my awkwardness if you will in posting as this is new to me.  Thanks!
Hello and welcome.  I like your avi, kinda scary!!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: September 27, 2008, 10:45:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Welcome to the cage, InnerMonkey!

Lots of us are still new here, don't feel shy.

Just jump in with both feet and enjoy your stay!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: September 27, 2008, 10:46:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Welcome Inner Monkey. Is that Hamlet Monkey holding the skull of Yorick Monkey?

I Stand With The Girl
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: September 27, 2008, 10:47:15 PM »

When I was on vacation, there was this one baby who was one years old.  I said "oh he has new teeth" and the 3 year old little girl said "yes, God gave them to him".  I almost cried........

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: September 27, 2008, 10:48:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Welcome InnerMonkey! 
InnerMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: September 27, 2008, 10:51:02 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Welcome Inner Monkey. Is that Hamlet Monkey holding the skull of Yorick Monkey?
Yes, you are correct.  I enjoy plays and such.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: September 27, 2008, 10:51:47 PM »

How do we know that anyone in this family is telling the truth about anything?

We only have George's word that he last saw Caylee on the 16th.  No way to be sure about that.  It rings true in some ways, but his detailed description of what both Casey and Caylee were wearing makes me suspicious.

I certainly doubt almost everything Cindy utters.  I find it hard to believe, for example, that she had heard of a nanny named Zannie for two years.  As controlling as she is, I just cannot imagine her not seeing, talking to, visiting the home of a person who was keeping Caylee.  If Cindy really thought that Casey went every weekday to a nanny, I think she would have insisted on meeting the person, having the person's phone number, etc. 

We cannot be sure that anything these people,including Lee, say is true.   
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: September 27, 2008, 10:56:11 PM »

What was the date that Casey's friend said she and Caylee and her friends children went on a walk? I thought that was around June, 18. Does anyone remember?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: September 27, 2008, 10:56:18 PM »

How do we know that anyone in this family is telling the truth about anything?

We only have George's word that he last saw Caylee on the 16th.  No way to be sure about that.  It rings true in some ways, but his detailed description of what both Casey and Caylee were wearing makes me suspicious.

I certainly doubt almost everything Cindy utters.  I find it hard to believe, for example, that she had heard of a nanny named Zannie for two years.  As controlling as she is, I just cannot imagine her not seeing, talking to, visiting the home of a person who was keeping Caylee.  If Cindy really thought that Casey went every weekday to a nanny, I think she would have insisted on meeting the person, having the person's phone number, etc. 

We cannot be sure that anything these people,including Lee, say is true.   

I agree. All of them have told lies at some point. Or "mistruths" as Cindy likes to call them.

About George saying he saw Caylee and Casey leave on the 16th ... I don't believe it at all. I don't think they spent the night of the 15th there. Also, Cindy said in here interview that she "knew" Caylee and Casey were home that morning as she went to work, because, get this: "their door was closed."  um ..
ok.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: September 27, 2008, 10:56:50 PM »

Just found this in the computer documents off CA's computer:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42598215.pdf

Eric James Baker

The following entry was located on the HP desktop computer about an "Eric James Baker."

Then there's computer stuff about the settings.

Eric James Baker
>in memory of an old friend

"We all have great inner power.  The power of self-faith.  There's really an attitude to winning.  You have to see yourself winning before you win.  And you have to be hungry.  You have to want to conquer."  -Jesus Ortiz

Forever in my heart.

Someone special: 

R.I.P.

Eric James Baker
12-8-83 -

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.