March 28, 2024, 01:36:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 327792 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1400 on: September 28, 2008, 10:24:13 PM »

Trying to figure out why Casey would need to take Cindy's car instead of driving her own on the day George said he followed her.  What day could that have been?  Was it after Casey abandoned her own car?  Because Cindy said she didn't see Casey after the 16th...correct??? 

Thank you all for the info,you are awesome.

None of it is adding up, Cindy actually says the 15th and heard them in the bedroom on the 16th. Something is very strange about the day George says he chased Casey. How did she get the car without Cindy knowing? Why didn't they report it stolen? George was hemming and hawing over the dates, even trying to take us back the the 15th, no way, his whole purpose for chasing her was because of the evasiveness and wanting to talk to her, she would have only left on the 16th.

His work schedule is Sun -Thurs, 3-11 PM so if he was chasing her at 6 PMish, would have to be Friday or Sat, my guess is Fri. The other thing is, he says he worked the last Friday in June, throws that in there, if he didn't work, is he thinking they won't check that out? That they would have no reason to doubt him?
Hi, 4th    IIRC, GA said it was around the end of June when that incident happened. I'm sure he was questioned more about it later, we just haven't seen that yet. If it was indeed on the 27th, that is the date LP firmly believes that Caylee's body was put in the dumpster. Caylee's body was definitely in that trunk at some point, either she was buried where she died & moved later, or she stayed in the trunk a few days while Casey decided on a plan. 11 days is what keeps coming up. The dna evidence is supposedly showing 11 days decomp in the trunk which would back up to around the 15th as time of death. Casey could have had anyone drop her off for that car & just simply took it, lie to her parents about it later & move on. They believed everything  she said then anyway. She was avoiding the hell out her own car during that time, she was probably driving a half dozen different cars in that 2 week period.

I am new and having a time keeping up.. where did the DNA and 11 days decomp info come from please??
Hi searching & welcome. The 11 days was referenced this morning on SM. There was a link posted from another site where someone said he has a friend in the FBI that told him this info.(That the dna showed that the decomp in the car was 11 days) This is also what LP said on NG friday, IIRC, that it was 11 days, the body was dumped on the 27th. You can go back to this morning on this thread or if there is a monkey here that has the link, Please post  it! TIA

is it this one

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/behind-the-scenes-info/
Sorry ,I missed your post, that's it, Thanks!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: September 28, 2008, 10:24:44 PM »

Can anybody hear Dana?  suddenly I can't open the link!!

No and I asked what LP said and didnt get an answer

Did his show finish yet? 
Heellloooo  out there......................echo...................heelllllllllo out there..........................
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1402 on: September 28, 2008, 10:25:15 PM »

Trying to figure out why Casey would need to take Cindy's car instead of driving her own on the day George said he followed her.  What day could that have been?  Was it after Casey abandoned her own car?  Because Cindy said she didn't see Casey after the 16th...correct??? 

Thank you all for the info,you are awesome.

None of it is adding up, Cindy actually says the 15th and heard them in the bedroom on the 16th. Something is very strange about the day George says he chased Casey. How did she get the car without Cindy knowing? Why didn't they report it stolen? George was hemming and hawing over the dates, even trying to take us back the the 15th, no way, his whole purpose for chasing her was because of the evasiveness and wanting to talk to her, she would have only left on the 16th.

His work schedule is Sun -Thurs, 3-11 PM so if he was chasing her at 6 PMish, would have to be Friday or Sat, my guess is Fri. The other thing is, he says he worked the last Friday in June, throws that in there, if he didn't work, is he thinking they won't check that out? That they would have no reason to doubt him?
Hi, 4th    IIRC, GA said it was around the end of June when that incident happened. I'm sure he was questioned more about it later, we just haven't seen that yet. If it was indeed on the 27th, that is the date LP firmly believes that Caylee's body was put in the dumpster. Caylee's body was definitely in that trunk at some point, either she was buried where she died & moved later, or she stayed in the trunk a few days while Casey decided on a plan. 11 days is what keeps coming up. The dna evidence is supposedly showing 11 days decomp in the trunk which would back up to around the 15th as time of death. Casey could have had anyone drop her off for that car & just simply took it, lie to her parents about it later & move on. They believed everything  she said then anyway. She was avoiding the hell out her own car during that time, she was probably driving a half dozen different cars in that 2 week period.

I am new and having a time keeping up.. where did the DNA and 11 days decomp info come from please??
Hi searching & welcome. The 11 days was referenced this morning on SM. There was a link posted from another site where someone said he has a friend in the FBI that told him this info.(That the dna showed that the decomp in the car was 11 days) This is also what LP said on NG friday, IIRC, that it was 11 days, the body was dumped on the 27th. You can go back to this morning on this thread or if there is a monkey here that has the link, Please post  it! TIA

is it this one

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/behind-the-scenes-info/
Sorry ,I missed your post, that's it, Thanks!

Thank you all for the info,you are awesome...

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: September 28, 2008, 10:26:33 PM »

klaasand,
how can my daughter in kuiwat join here

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1404 on: September 28, 2008, 10:26:54 PM »

Klaas is back! Night all!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: September 28, 2008, 10:27:56 PM »

klaasand,
how can my daughter in kuiwat join here

Sure.  If she or you let me know her nickname I'll make sure she get's approved.

Just got back home, need to go back and read about 10 pages, LOL 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: September 28, 2008, 10:28:20 PM »

Goodnight Nut44
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: September 28, 2008, 10:28:24 PM »

Nite Nut..thanks for helping out!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1408 on: September 28, 2008, 10:29:58 PM »

Did his show finish yet? 
Heellloooo  out there......................echo...................heelllllllllo out there..........................

Part with Leonard Padillo was brief. He said his DNA bombshell is that, so far, only preliminary results have been released. He is convinced that OCSO has the final results in and they should be forthcoming.

Correct me if I misunderstood any of that, please.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1409 on: September 28, 2008, 10:31:50 PM »

http://helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com

For hating "bloggers" it seems the Anthony's now have their very own blog to invite people to drink their Kool-aid.
Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.
Moderated board with only positive posts.  There are only a few comments meaning most people didn't have anything "nice" to say. LMAO
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: September 28, 2008, 10:33:38 PM »

Did his show finish yet? 

Part with Leonard Padillo was brief. He said his DNA bombshell is that, so far, only preliminary results have been released. He is convinced that OCSO has the final results in and they should be forthcoming.

TY you Tree so the big bombshell is not that LEE is CAylee's dad??
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1411 on: September 28, 2008, 10:34:50 PM »

Did his show finish yet? 

Betcha that is why Lee has bailed out of Dodge !!  He knows what is coming
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1412 on: September 28, 2008, 10:35:00 PM »

Please allow me to toss this into the mix
I am a relatively new posting monkey despite being a very long time lurker
I toss my opinions, theories and comments in here with no expectations
sometimes there may be something I post that someone may respond to, sometimes not...its all good
having said that..Good morning Monkeys! 

GOOD MORNING MONKEY BUNCH!

Well, after looking at my Facebook this morning it seems that the negativity in Casey's fantasy world is getting to her...

Casey Marie Anthony as of today no more friends will be added(until further notice) ppls hate for me has overshadowed the search for caylee. Update: 11 hours ago
did the comments get worse after the last document dump?  wonder what changed for her?  or were people posting negative stuff faster than she could delete it?  maybe her attorney told her to stop?  she's a flake

She turned me in to facebook and got me banned.  LMAO
how did she get you banned? from all of facebook, or just hers?  what did you say!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: September 28, 2008, 10:35:33 PM »

Told Ya
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: September 28, 2008, 10:37:44 PM »

Did his show finish yet? 

you didn't get your hopes up again...did you??   
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: September 28, 2008, 10:40:18 PM »

Did his show finish yet? 

Well atleast he cleared that up!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1416 on: September 28, 2008, 10:41:00 PM »

Told Ya

Told who...what??? 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1417 on: September 28, 2008, 10:43:34 PM »

Not necessarily IMO.  It would have to go to motive.  If she just wanted to go out and party, I would agree.  If she wanted to kill her child, then it would be murder.  Unfortunately, we would have to take Caseys word on what her motive was.  I think we can assume she would be telling the truth in that situation.

Clint said the mother didn't want the child. Chloroformed the child. Accidental death.

Why would this be accidental?  I'm ignorant on the law, is why I'm asking.

Thanks!

Because she didn't mean for her to die.  She only wanted her to sleep so she could go out and party.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1418 on: September 28, 2008, 10:45:10 PM »

Did his show finish yet? 

Not that I heard...I was doing 4 things at once, but I think I'd have stopped everything for that type annoucement. LP didn't say anything to discount any previous theories, though. Bombshell wasn't originally LP's word, was it? Isn't that a common NGism?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: September 28, 2008, 10:46:38 PM »

Not necessarily IMO.  It would have to go to motive.  If she just wanted to go out and party, I would agree.  If she wanted to kill her child, then it would be murder.  Unfortunately, we would have to take Caseys word on what her motive was.  I think we can assume she would be telling the truth in that situation.

Clint said the mother didn't want the child. Chloroformed the child. Accidental death.

Why would this be accidental?  I'm ignorant on the law, is why I'm asking.

Thanks!

Because she didn't mean for her to die.  She only wanted her to sleep so she could go out and party.
So do you think she called herself a "spiteful B.tch"  because she gave her child chloroform so she could go party?  or she gave it to her to get back at her parents with the intent to kill?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.