April 26, 2024, 12:25:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 329305 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: September 28, 2008, 10:46:56 PM »

Not necessarily IMO.  It would have to go to motive.  If she just wanted to go out and party, I would agree.  If she wanted to kill her child, then it would be murder.  Unfortunately, we would have to take Caseys word on what her motive was.  I think we can assume she would be telling the truth in that situation.

Clint said the mother didn't want the child. Chloroformed the child. Accidental death.

Why would this be accidental?  I'm ignorant on the law, is why I'm asking.

Thanks!

Because she didn't mean for her to die.  She only wanted her to sleep so she could go out and party.

If this death was accidental can you explain why Casey was searching missing childrens websites in March and searching for the name Zanieda on June 12th??  Looks premeditated to me unless there is some other explaination that is not readily apparant
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1421 on: September 28, 2008, 10:47:43 PM »

Can I just ask this - why are JG and his father talking so much lately?  If I was thrown into this mess like so many others, I would not talk to the media at all.  I would not feel a need to "clear the record."  I would just want to stay as anonymous as possible. JMO
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1422 on: September 28, 2008, 10:48:24 PM »

Can anybody hear Dana?  suddenly I can't open the link!!

No and I asked what LP said and didnt get an answer

Did his show finish yet? 
Heellloooo  out there......................echo...................heelllllllllo out there..........................

Part with Leonard Padillo was brief. He said his DNA bombshell is that, so far, only preliminary results have been released. He is convinced that OCSO has the final results in and they should be forthcoming.

Correct me if I misunderstood any of that, please.

TY you Tree so the big bombshell is not that LEE is CAylee's dad??

you didn't get your hopes up again...did you??   

Not that I heard...I was doing 4 things at once, but I think I'd have stopped everything for that type annoucement. LP didn't say anything to discount any previous theories, though. Bombshell wasn't originally LP's word, was it? Isn't that a common NGism?

Yes I am not sure where it originated from but it had been said that the DNA in the hair was conclusive that it was from someone within the family...Some thought LP was aying that LEE was the father
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1423 on: September 28, 2008, 10:49:41 PM »

<snip>

New information also disclosed that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped bail Casey out of jail, has withdrawn his $50,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Caylee.

Padilla told WESH 2's Michelle Meredith that he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is in a landfill, virtually impossible to find.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17564904/detail.html
I find it interesting he is pulling the money...Why would he do that?
I was wondering when he was going to do this.  I think, from what I have seen of him in the interviews, that maybe he feels responsible for all the false leads that are pulling the LE in every which way....IMO
Those landfields should have dogs to detect dead bodies

Hi Cecilita:  I have been thinking the same thing.  They say the dogs wont hit on garbage so whats the deal
I read somewhere it's really hard on the dogs to go to landfills because there are dangers there for them.  There is broken glass, needles, etc. that can hurt their paws.  They are expensive to train, not to mention they wouldn't want them hurt anyway, so sometimes it's not practical.  Not to say they never would use them, just probably not common from what I've read.
I have a close family friend that DID have a Canine Partner ... they went to NY for Body Searches ... 911. He lost his Dog afterward from the debris that was taken into his lungs. He Died.
And I used to work at a Landfill .. its not a place that you can just go look. We used to have ppl call the Landfill believe or not .... My Son was at McDonald's and accidentally threw away his retainer can we Come look for it ........ If you only knew how many Mom's called for lost Retainers ...

Garbage and Dead Bodies Too Totally Different Things. I also have known of Employee's that have witnessed Dead Bodies from emptying their hallers within the Transfer Station. Um most of them are now on permanent disability. Its a Mind #@%K to find a rotted dead corpse.

Trucks to do NOT go directly to the Landfill with Each full Load - They stop and drop at a Transfer Station. Then the Transfer Station takes the Big Boys filled ...unto the Landfill. And Each Truck has a Waste Manifest. Each Truck has everything documented - Everything.
Very interesting, thanks for sharing that.  About the retainers...OMG that's disgusting.  Who would want it, once it had been a. in the trash but B. in the dump?  GAG
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: September 28, 2008, 10:50:40 PM »

Mustache man said first ever heard explanation as to why Caseys car smelled like death
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1425 on: September 28, 2008, 10:50:54 PM »

Can I just ask this - why are JG and his father talking so much lately?  If I was thrown into this mess like so many others, I would not talk to the media at all.  I would not feel a need to "clear the record."  I would just want to stay as anonymous as possible. JMO

I agree. The old saying is that there's no bad publicity, but I don't think that applies here.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1426 on: September 28, 2008, 10:51:25 PM »

Yes I am not sure where it originated from but it had been said that the DNA in the hair was conclusive that it was from someone within the family...Some thought LP was aying that LEE was the father
[/quote]

I personally think that LP is being very careful here.  He may know something, but not ALL of the something.  Could leave him open for slander if he came right out and said it.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: September 28, 2008, 10:51:33 PM »

To ham it up maybe for future book deals...just thinkin   
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: September 28, 2008, 10:52:55 PM »

<snip>

New information also disclosed that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped bail Casey out of jail, has withdrawn his $50,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Caylee.

Padilla told WESH 2's Michelle Meredith that he believes Caylee is dead and that her body is in a landfill, virtually impossible to find.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17564904/detail.html
I find it interesting he is pulling the money...Why would he do that?
I was wondering when he was going to do this.  I think, from what I have seen of him in the interviews, that maybe he feels responsible for all the false leads that are pulling the LE in every which way....IMO
Those landfields should have dogs to detect dead bodies

Hi Cecilita:  I have been thinking the same thing.  They say the dogs wont hit on garbage so whats the deal
I read somewhere it's really hard on the dogs to go to landfills because there are dangers there for them.  There is broken glass, needles, etc. that can hurt their paws.  They are expensive to train, not to mention they wouldn't want them hurt anyway, so sometimes it's not practical.  Not to say they never would use them, just probably not common from what I've read.
I have a close family friend that DID have a Canine Partner ... they went to NY for Body Searches ... 911. He lost his Dog afterward from the debris that was taken into his lungs. He Died.
And I used to work at a Landfill .. its not a place that you can just go look. We used to have ppl call the Landfill believe or not .... My Son was at McDonald's and accidentally threw away his retainer can we Come look for it ........ If you only knew how many Mom's called for lost Retainers ...

Garbage and Dead Bodies Too Totally Different Things. I also have known of Employee's that have witnessed Dead Bodies from emptying their hallers within the Transfer Station. Um most of them are now on permanent disability. Its a Mind #@%K to find a rotted dead corpse.

Trucks to do NOT go directly to the Landfill with Each full Load - They stop and drop at a Transfer Station. Then the Transfer Station takes the Big Boys filled ...unto the Landfill. And Each Truck has a Waste Manifest. Each Truck has everything documented - Everything.
Very interesting, thanks for sharing that.  About the retainers...OMG that's disgusting.  Who would want it, once it had been a. in the trash but B. in the dump?  GAG

The retainer thing:  Yep !!  The crazy people out there.  Will pay $100 a month to get their hair done, but wont spend a $100 a year to get their kids teeth cleaned or get a new retainer. 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1429 on: September 28, 2008, 10:53:15 PM »

To ham it up maybe for future book deals...just thinkin   

I think it is more the good reverend than Jesse.  Jesse seemed rather overwhelmed by all of this.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1430 on: September 28, 2008, 10:53:30 PM »

Mustache man said first ever heard explanation as to why Caseys car smelled like death

Didn't dead squirrels crawl under the car? 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: September 28, 2008, 10:57:22 PM »

Didn't dead squirrels crawl under the car? 

was that the explanation???

Oh lord so they are saying they dont have enough
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1432 on: September 28, 2008, 10:58:03 PM »

From Kristin:

From Steel:
I personally think that LP is being very careful here.  He may know something, but not ALL of the something.  Could leave him open for slander if he came right out and said it.
[/quote]

I read that theory. Can't say that I was able to follow the logic on why it had to be a family member. LP needs to be careful at this point. He may be called as a witness (or his associates may). Oh, and slander, yeah.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: September 28, 2008, 10:58:51 PM »

was anyone watching geraldo why was Simon Birch talking like that?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: September 28, 2008, 10:59:19 PM »

I'm confused now Geraldo is saying the the hair, dirt and dna couldn't prove Caylee is dead??   What happened to the air samples?   
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1435 on: September 28, 2008, 10:59:59 PM »

Did his show finish yet? 
Heellloooo  out there......................echo...................heelllllllllo out there..........................

Part with Leonard Padillo was brief. He said his DNA bombshell is that, so far, only preliminary results have been released. He is convinced that OCSO has the final results in and they should be forthcoming.

Not that I heard...I was doing 4 things at once, but I think I'd have stopped everything for that type annoucement. LP didn't say anything to discount any previous theories, though. Bombshell wasn't originally LP's word, was it? Isn't that a common NGism?

Lp is the one implying that lee is the father..I watched him on ng..He stated they could not tell if it was casey's or caylee's hair in the trunk..The only reason they figured it out was the death ring on the hair and process of elimination casey is alive..He said that wouldn't the dna of a union between casey and lee be the cause?? He was speculating that lee was caylee's father
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: September 28, 2008, 11:01:57 PM »

I'm confused now Geraldo is saying the the hair, dirt and dna couldn't prove Caylee is dead??   What happened to the air samples?   

Geraldo is an idiot, he will do anything for ratings.  What he was saying is that the evidence from the body farm couldn't prove Caylee was dead.  He didn't and CAN'T say anything about what the FBI lab has.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1437 on: September 28, 2008, 11:02:19 PM »

Did his show finish yet? 

Lp is the one implying that lee is the father..I watched him on ng..He stated they could not tell if it was casey's or caylee's hair in the trunk..The only reason they figured it out was the death ring on the hair and process of elimination casey is alive..He said that wouldn't the dna of a union between casey and lee be the cause?? He was speculating that lee was caylee's father
So he's saying that maybe Lee didn't only play video games...yuk
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1438 on: September 28, 2008, 11:02:19 PM »

was anyone watching geraldo why was Simon Birch talking like that?

I think someone was just reading from his interrogation transcript! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: September 28, 2008, 11:02:54 PM »

When I had my horrible car wreck, each thing that took place had a time sch. and it had to be done by that time.  I wonder how much time the LE has to prove that this is a viable murder case?????  Can the time run out????  Doesn't Casey have to appear before a judge in November.  If the LE cannot bring murder 1 to the table by that time, what happens??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.